- Text Size +


They caught up with Jessica a few hours later. As it turned out she had found a small town. Rising above it like a child above a lego castle, she dominated the scene, her shoes hidden behind several buildings. She looked unperturbed by the heat and the sun, as did Amy now that Tucker came to think about it.
 
As they approached, Tucker clearly saw Jessica lift a tiny, squirming form to her lips and push it in. Swallowing they heard a "Mmm, yummy," echo throughout the valley.
 
"Jess!" called Amy unexpectedly and Tucker clapped his hands to his ears. He wished his friend had given him some warning before she spoke.
"Amy!" shouted Jessica. "Good to see you. I found a whole town here. Come on, they're even better tasting than those guys we ate earlier. Besides, after eating only three you're probably craving more."
 
"Three?" parroted Tucker with an accusing glance at Amy. Amy gave a guilty grin. 
"Okay," she conceded to him. "So I ate more than one. I was too embarrassed to tell you."
Tucker's reprimands were drown out by Jessica's voice. "Oh, you already got one."
"Yeah, I found Tucker," said Amy, waving him around so he thought he might be sick.
"You going to eat him? I'd bet he tastes good."
"No, he's my friend!"
"Then can I have him?"
"No."
"Fine. Come have some other people here," Jess stooped and picked up a tiny man inside a house. He was brought kicking and screaming nearly a thousand feet in the air. Jessica's eyes found him and she licked her lips expectantly.
 
"No Jess. We must stop this eating at once! It's wrong."
"Why the sudden attack of conscious? It was your idea in the first place."
"You weren't meant to take it seriously. Besides you ate the first guy."
"And I'm gunna eat this guy," said Amy and put the tiny man in her mouth. Tucker watched her swallow, sending a living, breathing human being to his doom in the pit of a belly that was beautiful and honey golden tanned. Why the hell did she have to expose her stomach like that?
 
"Now eat yours," she commanded Amy after a satisfied sigh.
 
"No! Listen to your conscience! It's wrong to kill people for amusement!" hissed Tuck. Let your faith guide you!"
"Shut up you miniature Jiminy Cricket," scorned Jessica, narrowing her eyes. 
In some insane act of mental imagery, his mind's eye conjured a picture where he perceived himself as the tiny grasshopper perched atop the shoulders of Pinocchio while slandering Lampy ideology of fun and games in a disparaging tone. The thought would have been comical if not for the unreal circumstances. Even a science-fiction writer would have discarded the idea as absurd.  
 
Amy picked Tucker off her shoulder and considered him for a moment.
"Kill him," insisted Jess in a tone of authority.
"No," said Amy in a soft voice. "It wouldn't be fair. We'll let him go. Then, if we catch him again, he'll have no one to blame but himself."
 
Amy bent down and suddenly the ground was rushing up to meet Tuck at an alarming speed. His placement on Earth, however, was as light as one could hope.
"Amy, don't," pleaded Tucker, one last time.
"Run, Tucker. Don't let us catch you, my friend."
 
Jessica was circling nearby, here eyes bright and interested as they gazed hundreds of feet down upon tiny Tuck.
 
  
Tucker ran for a nearby building. Jessica made a grab for him but Amy intervened and Tucker slammed the door open and disappeared inside.
 
"Don't think you can hide in there for long you tiny little snack. I'm going to catch you and eat you. You won't have to wait long. Once I'm finished digesting everyone in my belly, you will be next." Jessica's voice ringing in his ears Tucker ran deep into the building's protective darkness.
 
"It doesn't look good does it, Friar Tuck?" asked the old, fat, bearded gentleman in the plad shirt.
"No sir, it doesn't.
The group of wide-eyed survivors stared out the windows of the second story building. Huddled together more due to primitive survival than for defense against the mildly cool evening air creepin through the open windows, they made for a pityful sight.
 
A young woman next to Tuck flinched as a giggle of glee shook the foundations of the building. A hand decended past the window and grabbed a man on the far side of the street who had been caught out of doors.
The scream that escaped from him would have pearced the coldest of hearts. Mixed with the bubbeling of delight coming from the giantess the sounds formed a duet that chilled the blood. Tuck didn't realize that someone could find so much pleasure in the horror and agony inflected upon another.
 
Tuck realized with a flash of chilling insight that he recognized the wrist bracelet around the giantess's arm as belonging to Amy. The hand shot upwards, a man cought between the fingers as wide as a drainage ditch. He flailed his limbs freely, in an attempt to escape.  Her finger and thumb pressed painfully into his torso allowed for fight, not flight. The hand and its captive were lost from view, and a moment later they heard Amy's voice.
 
"Well aren't you a brave one? Running outside like that when I said I would sit on the house if no one volunteered. Does that mean you want me to eat you up? Are you looking forward to it as much as I am?"
Tuck couldn't imagine plunging into the inky depths of his friend's stomach as anything anyone would enjoy so he regarded Amy's next words with great skecptism.
 
"You are? Oh joy. Honestly, I'm not suprised you wanted to be eaten. I'm just so darn cute that you could die from it."
 
There was truth to that at least. Several impressionable young men had been coaxed into the open from their hiding place a few hours ago by the false promices and sweetness of the the two giantesses. They had waited until all the young men were outside, lavishing attention upon the bravest or most foolish of them who had come out of the mineshaft first. Tuck and Mr. Appleton had screamed for them to stay hidden but they were either ignored or could not be heard by the boys across the vast distance to the old abandoned mine shaft.
 
As the last of the young men emerged from the tiny shaft, too small for a giantess's hand to fit through, Jessica blocked off the cave with a gigantic foot.
"Now we've got you," she had said in a tone entirely at odds with the honey words of wooing with which she had been seductively poisoning the boys judgement.
 
Really, you couldn't blame the boys. The two giantesses were a sight for sour eyes. The first to be duped into trust were caressed to gigantic body parts that all young men see in their dreams. It didn't take long for their more weary comrads to emerge after seeing the treatment of their eger friends.
Tuck watched as Amy pressed several men into her chest. Two more clung to the strands of long black hair as she sat up and swung above those gigantic orbs of anatomy. Jessica had also placed several young men into her shirt  and onb her knees, swung her bottom from side to side, giving those on the ground and those watching from barracaded houses and businesses that made up the town center, the sight of their lives.
 
It even incited a few lewd comments from several men, young and old alike, who occupied the nearby storefront window with Tucker and Mr. Appleton. Tuck considered this entirely inapproprate given that the two woman had already eaten several people which was why the entire town was in hiding.
 
Everything changed as the last man emerged from his hiding hole in the mine. Tuck found himself taking turns watching the ensuing scene through the binoculars Mr. Van Holland had found those in the store.
Once Jessica had blacked off the cave, she started feeding. Grabbing a man from the confines of her breasts, she tossed him into her mouth and crunched a few times before swallowing him down. A small mercy, thought Tuck, that he didn't have to experience the more painful corossive embrace of the stomach.
 
"Wait!" screamed one boy. "You said you wouldn't hurt us."
"And you believed us," explained Jessica matter of factly, ending the statement with a bloody grin. She licked her lips leaving her kisser a slightly darker color of crimson than natural and turned her attention to the boy who spoke to her. With lightning fast speed, she grabbed the kid, suspended him above her gaping maw and dropped him in. Tuck watched the gullet undulate as the boy passed alive down her throat to the inner workings of the stomach below.  With an expression of the greatest delight, she reached for more young men who were desprately trying to run to the town while still others were trapped and struggeling in the confines of her shirt.
 
Amy was no less wicked. A moment ago young Kevin, who was in her bra, had been enjoying his surroundings. Now he realized between the press of the fabrick and the flesh, he was quite trapped. He watched as a man destined for Amy's belly passed in front of him. The man's name was Troy and he and Kevin had been casual friends since elementry school.
 
Their eyes met, Troy's pleeding for a desprate hope that Keven could not offer, Kevin's with a wide eyed disbelief that any disaster victim would recognize and understand. How could this be happening? How could it happen to me? where the thoughts of the poor lads. Then Troy was lifted to Amy's lips, and disappeared inside.
 
Of course Kevin couldn't see Amy's face from his perspective but he saw her jaw open and close as her fingers pressed his friend between her lips. He watched with morbid facination as the triangular bottom of the jaw closed and then undulated, marking her using her tongue to swallow. He couldn't feel his friend pass his position by although the dark tube that led to the stomach and certain death was certainly behind him. He would, however, swear he heard a scream faintly eminating from the body behind him as his friend was convayed mercylessly to his doom.  
 
It seamed that Amy had forgotten about poor Troy already. It made sence really. One doesn't focus upon already swallowed food when eating but on the enjoyment to come. She grabbed a handfull of Kevin's associates with her left hand and held them before him. One by one she plucked them up in her right where they followed poor Troy. Kevin was treated to watching them disappear, crying for someone to help them or looking up at Amy and pleeding for mercy.
 
Keven thought he might have heard another scream as one boy made his way down Amy's throat but Kevin couldn't be sure. Mostly, his brain was on lockdown. His thoughts were no longer cohearent. They simply consisted of emotions that demanded action to escape his prison. With addrenalin serging through his vains, he wormed free from his holding and dropped several hundred feet, sliding towards the end on the curve of Amy legs. She was sitting in a kneeling position collecting boys from all around her.
 
Kevin landed with a thump on the hard ground and instantly knew he had broken his leg. He barely felt the pain but realized his right side would not be supporting his weight. He tried to make off on a three limbed trot, suspending one leg behind him. As it turned out, he had broken his wrist too and he didn't get far before face-planting himself into the earth.
 
Rolling onto his back to kick off the ground with his good leg and arm he saw Amy stairing down directly at him. Her pretty brown eyes froze his blood. She was booming with laughter at his failed attempts to flee. He was far from out of the woods, he realized as he noticed that he was still between the legs of the giantess, forking out on either side of him in her kneeling position. It was like bing in the middle of a giant "V." 
 
It occured to Kevin that it had been a mistake to jump. Had he remained where he was it might have been some time before she remembered his presence. His attempts at escape had surely been fealt given the sensativity of the area in which he had been entrapped. And his fall had been quite conspicuous.
 
Now, bleeding and crippled he screamed as he tried to outscramble the hand that reached out for him. It came way too fast and suddenly he was rushing up towards Amy's face so quickly that he had to squint his eyes to see, such was speed of the air passing him.
For a brief moment, Amy held him silently. He took in, in vivid detail, every outline on her face. The fact that he knew it to be the last thing he would ever see made it all the more surreal, his vision sharper. She really was beautiful with her lips, the size of pontoons, big, brown eyes, black hair and white skin. With extreme clarity he witnessed her mouth open, not as wide as she could, but wide enough. The red lips gave way to a smooth red tongue and darkness beyond that.  He suddenly rushed towards the blackness, his eyes once again squinted against the wind which whisteled in his ears. From a long way off he hear the pitch of his own scream change as he entered the mouth becommong more resnous in the cavern of Amy's mouth.
 
He felt her fingers relies him and leave him there in that place, he felt the tongue, soft and wet yet firm below him caress his body, he fealt the humid heat of the mouth and all within the blink of an eye he saw it go dark. The little amount of allumination past the lips was cut off quck as lightning when the mouth closed. Kevin was pressed against the top of the mouth and fealt Amy prepare to swallow, drawing in breath from the large nose above him to fill the  enormous lungs below. Then, abruptly, he was pitched back and suddenly downwards and began rushing with contracting muscles behind him, not setteling for gravity to pull him down but excellerating his fall much more quickly than he otherwise would.
 
Why had he ever left the mine? He remembered with sudden clarity the face of Amy leaning in to look at him, saying she wanted him. Saying she was his very own playground. Well now he was inside her, his cruel mistress. 
 
He screamed again, the sound somewhat more constricted in the confined space. He remembered faintly hearing the screams of others as they traversed the same distance he was now covering himself. He wondered if anyone could hear him. Struggeling for all it was worth (nothing) he slammed into a fleshy bottom. Was this the stomach? It was small and confined and wet with saliva that he had been swallowed with. Not at all what he had expected.
 
His moment of bewilderment ended however as his question was answered. The "bottom" of the esophagus opened from the middle in a spreading circle of empty space. Kevin tried to cling to the side of the esophagus but in a heartbeat, there was nothing left to cling to. the muscles above him and the empty space below him left no room for negoation, not that he had time for any sort of action. He fell again, this time gravity pulling him into his new home.
 
 He slid into the belly, stinking of acid and worse and collided with several bodies. Some were moving, howling in pain, fuitaly trying fuitaly to climb up the slick stomach wall or upon each other to escape the waste deep pool of acid in which they all stood. Amy obviously hadn't drunk any water lately so they weren't quite floating. the walls moved behind Kevin, forcing everyone to jostle into each other. It was like a mosh pit at a concert, too crowded to move and too hot to breathe. Every so often a man would come screaming into the stomach. The new arrivals casting about with desprate horror and strength which the old resadents had lost to the agony of the acid and the strength of the churning stomach walls. Twice the stomach inverted, sending them cascading in a waterslide like wave of acid and human forms. These were always followed by the arrival of a new person to the belly.
 
 
My God, thought Kevin. She's leaning over to reach for someone. That's why we slosh over.
 When the stomach had righted again a fair amount of people, many of them dead, had washed on top of him. In a pit of agony, Kevin twitched and weakly struggled.He had not enough strength left to throw the bodies off of him. Someone shoved him out of their way, a man recently swallowed with more life left in him than Kevin.
 
It didn't matter, he thought. They were no longer men. They were just food that would give the giantess a pleasent sensation in her belly for a short time. Then they would be forgotten. It wasn't a comforting thought.
 
Just then a loud noise shook the stomach, shattered the darkness and blew out one of Kevin's ear drums. People were forced even closer together and upon one another as the stomach shrank with the release of gas in the form of a burp. What a strange thing to experience inside a belly. Kevin had never thought what it might be like to be inside someone's stomach when they burped. Well, now he was food. It didn't matter what he was used to.
 
Amy's voice drifted in Kevin's final conscious thoughts, "We should eat the rest too. I still have some room."
It sure doesn't feel like it from in here, was Kevin's last thought. The agony finely ended for Kevin.
 
 Bealching loudly, Amy smiled in contentment. Jessica laughed and held up the last three men.
 
"What do we do with the left overs?" she asked her friend.
"We should eat the rest too. I still have some room," said Amy.
 
"I agree," said Jessica. "Feed me."
Placing a man in her hands Jessica leaned her head back and opened her mouth.
 
Amy dragged the little man across Jessica's stomach and breasts. Then she dangled him within chomping distance of Jessica's mouth. Her tongue came out to explore the tiny face of the man above her. He screamed like a child. "Salty," said Jessica.
Amy released the man and Jessica closed her mouth as soon as his body was within. Gulping him down she picked up one of the remaining two and began to drag him across Amy's belly.
"Just think," she said. "In a few seconds, you'll be in there."
She brought him to Amy's mouth who proceded to lick the man a few times before finely sucking him into her mouth. Her tongue caressed his body for a moment, then he was swallowed whole.
 
Amy shivered. "Ooh. Doesn't it feel great when they wiggle?"
Jess was licking her lips and looking at the last man on her hand.
"Yup," she agreed with a grin at the man. She quickly swallowed him alive.
 
"I'm full," announced Jessica. "Lets return to town. I want to eat everyone before we leave here."
"I thought you said you were full," said Amy, rising to stand up.
"I am. They'll have to wait until tomorrow."
 
Tuck watched with the others as the two giantesses rose and began to plan for the next day. Amy's back was to him. He noticed the man next to him no longer commented on the firmness of Amy's backside, the curviture of which was obvious from her tight fitting pants.
 
A young man, ninteen or twenty, with red hair, stood up.
"You alright?" asked one of the group.
The young man nodded, took a few wobely steps forward, threw up and colapsed on the floor.
 
Several people ran to comfort him. "I was their friend. I was in the boy scouts with most of them," he related between uncontrolled sobs.
 
"Now, let us not forget our faith," said Tuck in a gentle but firm voice. "The soals of our friends are already in the presence of God. Let us prey to Him for the deliverence of the lives remaining to us. Come, everyone hold hands."   

TBC