[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

In the “Half Inch High” universe created by LabbaArt, this new history focuses on Miyashiro Yukiko, a normal sized second year student of the Hanichi high-school whose life was nearly perfect along with her normal sized mother and her father, little brother and boyfriend measuring one single centimeter in height. Everything changes when a single fateful day turns her lovely and tender personality along with her life in a living hell, condemning her to a restless search for a certain person for the rest of her high school life; to commit murder.

THIS IS A PLOT-DRIVEN STORY WITH OCCASSIONAL FANSERVICE ELEMENTS.

{ON HOLD}

This is a collaboration with @LabbaArt, you can found the original source manga here: http://labbacomics.com/


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Butt, Couples, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, New World Order, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 18048 Read: 15312
Published: October 06 2020 Updated: May 29 2021

1. Chapter 1 — The fleeting serendipity of a monochrome world. by Exosaur [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3290 words)

B-but Exo, you upload a monthly DDBBaB chapter and plan to work on another project? Well, yes. I feel comfortable writing what I want at a certain time and from several options, this was what I wanted to write. Big thanks to LabbaArt for allowing me to create an original story in the world of HIH! Also thanks to Random Weeb for supporting me from shadows cheering me on!

Remember that in character presentations, the surnames come first and the first names after.


 

2. Chapter 2 — The value of the colors her world lost. by Exosaur [Reviews - 0] (2886 words)

3. Chapter 3 — Agony of a bittersweet realization. by Exosaur [Reviews - 0] (3029 words)

I will be using language “a little” explicit in this chapter and not exactly in the erotic way. Please don’t let me surprise you and I’m sorry if that might be a bit disgusting!

As an additional fact, this chapter was a bit expense so I will be dividing it into two fragments, the second being the 4th that I will upload soon.


4. Chapter 4 — A certain turning point. by Exosaur [Reviews - 1] (2661 words)

This chapter will be the end of the “introductory” phase of the story so there won’t be more flashbacks about Yukiko’s misfortune. Thanks to this we’ll be able to focus on present from now on.


5. Chapter 5 — The lightness of an old forgotten feeling. by Exosaur [Reviews - 0] (3167 words)

6. Chapter 6 — The distant elegy of deceptive appearances. by Exosaur [Reviews - 0] (3015 words)