- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

With Danny away, Dave see's an opportunity to be free of his contract.  He just needs to convince Leanne to put her sexual appetite aside long enough to help him.  But more likely, things are just going to get raunchy.

Dave looked up at Leanne from his position in the chair, she was sitting upright and he couldn't see her face past her tits.  He watched as they rose and fell as she breathed, it was almost hypnotic.  He shook himself out of his mini-trance, he knew he had to talk Leanne into letting him go before she also started to take advantage of him.  "Leanne, you have to let me out of this chair." he begged.  Leanne sat forward and looked down at Dave, her auburn hair, falling down around her face.  A quizzical look on her face, "Now why would I do that?" she asked, "I have you exactly where I want you, I can do whatever I want with you.  And we both know you're going to enjoy it." she winked at him.  "No, Leanne, please listen.  I've always had a thing for you, if you untie me then we can-" Leanne cut him off, "Ooooor, I can have some fun while you're all tied up.  THEN I can set you free and we can have some more fun.  We can maybe do something about that contract after that. 'Kay?".  Seeing the playful smile on her face, Dave couldn't help himself.  His brain shut off and his dick took over.  "O... okay."  was all he could manage to say and it was clearly all Leanne needed to hear.  "Great, now you be quiet while I think of some fun things to do to you." she reached down and patted his cheek.  She leaned back and rested her elbows on the desk behind her.  Dave's eyes wandered up her stretched out body as it arched upwards, her breasts facing up at the ceiling.  His eyes were drawn away from perfect tits down to her crotch as it inched towards his face.  He couldn't take his eyes off of it as he willed it to get closer.  "Penny for your thoughts?" Leanne teased as she saw his eyes still glued to her jean covered pussy, she laughed "Maybe later if you're a good boy and do as I command."  Dave stammered over his words, "Cat got your tongue? Or do you wish it was my pussy that had it?" she laughed again, "Well, let's give at a good warm up."  With that she stood up and moved over to sit on Danny's bed.  Dave watched her leave his line of sight but before long, her bare feet came back into view and came to rest on the chair in front of him.  He watched as the muscles in her feet flexed, her sole stretching out and contracting as she scrunched up her toes.  Her toes extended down onto his face and Leanne playfully wriggled them against his cheeks.  "Now, how about you get this lips warmed up first."  Her toes flexed after each word, "Kiss. My. Feet."  Dave took a deep breath of her feet as she fully pressed them against his face.  He pursed his lips against her sole.  The slight tinge of salty sweat passed his lips.  He savoured the taste with each passing kiss.  Leanne dragged her sole across his face, making sure he kissed every inch of her sole.  She brought her toes down to him, he kissed her little toe first, she moved them across his lips stopping at each toe for its own kiss.  As Dave held his lips against her big toe, Leanne gave him a command, "Make out with it.  Use your tongue." Dave didn't even hesitate.  His lips parted and his tongue came out to meet the underside of her toe.  As soon as his tongue made contact, her big toe shot inside of his mouth, "Suck on it." she ordered.  Dave did as he was told, sucking on her toe as she slowly moved it in and out of his mouth, her toe never fully leaving his mouth.  The taste of sweat intensified as he sucked it from her skin.  He heard Leanne moan as he sucked, his cock getting harder and harder as they continued.  Eventually she removed her toe and brought her right foot to his mouth this time, "Tongue out.  Lick this one." she did the same with this foot, dragging it all over his stuck out tongue, "Really get in there between my toes, if you find any lint from my socks. Eat it."  When he was down, her saliva soaked foot was wiped across his face to dry off.  Her feet left the chair and he heard Leanne get up off the bed.  She got to her knees in front of the chair, "I've always been curious about something." She said as he ducked her head underneath the chair and between his bound legs, "Let's see what we're working with here." he felt her hands take hold of his trousers.  It took some effort but she slid them down, exposing his fully erect penis.  "Well, that's not bad." she said, "Seen better, but not bad at all."  Dave had never felt so insecure and exposed in his life, yet he had never felt more turned on either.  Leanne's fingers gently ran over his cook, gently caressing, almost tickling it.  "We'll definitely come back to this!" she flicked the head of his dick.  Dave winced as her face came back into view over the chair,  "I'll be back in a minute, don't go anywhere."

 

Dave was torn, while he was enjoying what was happening he wanted to be free from his bonds.  He didn't want to be part of this chair anymore.  He wanted things with Leanne to continue, but outside the confines of his chair prison and free from his contract with Danny.  The door to the bedroom opened, he prayed it was Leanne returning and not Danny back from his cycle.  Something was thrown onto the bed before Leanne stepped in front of his chair once more, this time she was only wearing a tight, black thong.  Dave looked her in the eyes, her dark auburn hair framing her beautiful face.  His eyes moved down her body to her tremendous tits as they sat, almost gravity defyingly perky.  He traced down her body further, her taught stomach swayed back and forth until his eyes came to rest on her wide hips, accented by the blackness of the thong.  "Well, are you sufficiently warmed up?" she asked, seductively.  Dave cleared his dry throat, "Yes!" he croaked enthusiastically.  Leanne crouched down, lent over the chair towards him and kissed him.  Before he could shake off his surprise and kiss her back, she stopped and pulled back, "Good." she smirked.  She stood back up and slowly, seductively slid her thong off, slipping it down her legs and exposing her tight, shaved pussy.  Dave's mouth began to water as he watched her glistening pussy sway before him as Leanne lifted her left leg.  She slid her leg through the gap in the back of the chair.  Her calf and then her thigh, brushing along the side of Dave's face.  Her foot landed on the ground just behind him and she did the same with her right leg and sat down on the chair.  Her crotch sat before him, maybe six inches away.  He could feel the heat emanating from her swollen lips.  Dave felt an intense squeeze as the brought her thighs together around his head and tensed her muscles.  Once Leanne let go, she slid forward.  Dave's cock pulsed as he watched her move towards him.  She stopped just before making contact with his face, "Lick my clit." she ordered.  Dave had to stretch as much as he could.  Leanne closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as his tongue made contact and moved forward again to allow him better access.  Dave took Leanne's clit into his mouth and ran his tongue all around it, sucking and nibbling on it gently.  Leanne let her head roll back, the pleasure coursing through her body took over.  She gripped the hair on the back of Dave's head and thrust her cunt forward.  Holding his face tight against her as she was grinding against his face.  Dave kept his tongue out and try to lick where he could.  He could feel Leanne's clit rubbing hard against his nose.  As she rode his face faster and faster.  Harder and harder.  Dave struggled to breath.  He stopped trying to lick and focused only on breathing the increasingly cum filled air.  Leanne let go of the back of his head and Dave felt a slight reprieve but it was short lived.  Leanne's thick, strong thighs wrapped around his head.  She locked her ankles together and flexed her muscles, forcing his face against her beautiful pussy harder than before.  She leaned back but kept riding.  Dave felt like his nose was breaking from the pressure.  He tried to call out to her, to ask her to stop but he couldn't.  His mouth filled with cum as he tried to speak.  Leanne fondled her own breast, playing with her nipple as she started to scream in ecstasy.  Still faster she rode his face as Dave started to feel faint.  The lack of oxygen as his face was held firmly against Leanne's crotch, the pain shooting through him as his nose was bent out of place and being slammed back and forth, up and down.  The cries of pleasure from Leanne stopped.  Her thighs tightened beyond anything they had before as her body shuddered.  Short sharp breaths were all Dave heard as Leanne orgasmed.  Slowly her legs began to release his head from its flesh prison.  She sat for a moment, pussy still pressed to Dave's face as she regained her composure before retreating and getting up off the chair.  Dave took some deep, gulping breaths as she did so and refilled his lungs with oxygen as Leanne got up and left the room.  Dave sat there, cum covering his face, hoping his nose hasn't been permanently misshaped by his long time crushes pussy.  Leanne returned with a cloth and a smile on her face.  "Well, that was fucking amazing.  I'll be doing that again.  Did you enjoy yourself?" she asked as she knelt down in front of the chair.  "Yeah." was all he could breathlessly manage.  "Good, because it looks like I did some damage.  It's only a little blood from your nose though." she shrugged and started to wipe the cum, blood and thigh sweat from his face.  "Now, I've got another hole that wants some tongue attention but I think we'll untie you for that, yeah?" she smirked.  The scarf behind Dave's head had been pushed down by Leanne's thighs and he was able to nod.  "After that, we can" she paused and looked under the chair at Dave's erect cock, "take care of you." 

 

Dave was untied and needed some help to his feet, his muscles had seized from the length of time he had spent crammed into his tied up position under the chair. Leanne led him over to the bed, letting go of his arm as she crawled on all fours up the bed, showing off her fantastic, swaying ass. She glanced back at him over her shoulder, "Well, come on then." Leanne leaned forward and stuck her ass up into the air, "Eat my ass!" Dave was stunned.  This was Leanne, thoughts of this had occupied his most intimate thoughts but almost his entire life the past few days had been spent with his face trapped deep in the crack of an ass with nothing but the smell to keep him company. Although, this wasn't Danny's ass, Leanne's ass was big and round, firm yet pliable thanks to years of Judo training and, she was Leanne. His decision was made as he looked down at her perfect ass gently swaying from side to side before him. Dave edged onto the bed. His eyes focused, unwavering, on Leanne's juicy ass.  Leanne bit her lower lip in anticipation. Dave lowered his face and felt Leanne's soft ass cheeks make contact with his face as he pushed between them to her tight little asshole. He reached her asshole with his nose, taking a quick breath, the scent still wasn't pleasant yet it was sweeter than what he had gotten used to recently. Adjusting, he brought his mouth to meet it and extended his tongue. He went to town. Leanne was in heaven as Dave ate her asshole.  Dave felt Leanne adjust slightly as she extended her arm underneath her to start rubbing her clit. This spurred him on as he pushed his face harder into her ass, digging his tongue as deep as he could. He swirled his tongue around her asshole in tight circles, pushing it as deep inside of her as he could. He felt Leanne's whole body quiver as she experienced the most intense orgasm of her life. Slowly Leanne's legs slid down the bed as she started to lie down flat. Dave kept his face tucked in her ass, feeling her soft ass cheeks close more and more on his face as it got closer to the bed. He gently flicked his tongue over her asshole again. Her ass tensed, gripping his face. He did this a few more times, enjoying the feeling of being grabbed by her thick cheeks. They heard the front door open and close downstairs, "Well, I guess we'll have to get you sorted some other time." Leanne said, rolling on to her side and moving away from him. Dave watched as she quickly pulled her clothes back on, hopping to force her jeans past her hips. "See you next time." and she left the room. "Wait, but the con... tract." Dave sighed, she was gone and Danny was home.  He had missed his window.

Chapter End Notes:

We'll be back with Danny in the next chapter perhaps with a slight time skip.  We'll be getting to the shrinking action in the next 2-3 chapters.