- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay, I had to stay with friends the last couple of weeks while my house mate was isolating with covid.  Should hopefully not hit any bumps that size again!

Danny's ass cheeks tensed against Dave's face as a silent, airy fart seeped out of the asshole that was pressed against his nose, separated only by two thin layers fabric.  An hour and half in to being part of his new masters chair he didn't have the luxury of being able to try and hold his breath. The sheer number of farts bombarding his face made that impossible.  Holding his breath to avoid the smell would've meant never breathing again. Although this most recent fart had him wishing he never had to breathe again. The smell was stronger and worse than any of the countless farts in the last hour, as the smell made its way up his nose and into his lungs Dave couldn't help but gag.  The sound was muffled by the fleshy cheeks that smothered his face but this was still too much for Danny.  Without losing focus as he explained the tactics for the next boss fight he started to get up.  Dave took a deep breath as the ass prison he'd been confined to finally left his face.  The air was still ripe with farts but it was the cleanest air he had breathed for over an hour.  As his eyes adjusted to the light again, Dave could only focus on one thing. Danny's ass still hovered only a few inches from his face. He watched in dismay as Danny hooked his fingers into the waistband of his pyjama trousers. He watched in dismay as Danny slid the trousers down off of his ass.  He watched in dismay as Danny wiggled his boxer clad ass.  He watched in dismay as Danny sat back down.  Dave felt utterly powerless as his face was re-engulfed by Danny's ass.  The feeling of there now only being one, very thin layer of clothing between his face and the soft cheeks of his friends ass was very clear as his face slipped back between them into the depths of his ass crack prison.  As the ass finished swallowing his face with Danny's asshole pressed against his nose, separated by only the thin grey boxers Danny now wore, Dave felt everything shift around his face as the ass that was now his world wiggled into place to get comfortable. He didn't break his stride as he explained the tactics for the upcoming boss fight.  He kept talking as a hissing, silent fart seeped out of his ass.  Dave sat, helpless as the heat from the fart burned at his nostrils and eyes.  The smell was toxic.  He tried with all he had to just accept the scent and deal with it as he was forced to deeply inhale the vile fart but he was unable to. He gagged again. He knew repercussions would be coming his way again, he prayed Danny wouldn't drop his boxers this time.  Dave heard Danny angrily smack the mute button on his microphone before starting to stand up. Dave was terrified of what was to come as he looked up at Danny's ass moving away from him before stopping as Danny was halfway up.  The ass hovered above his face for a moment before rushing back towards his face. Danny slammed his ass back into Dave's face with extreme force.  Pain shot through his face.  The pain was compounded as Danny ground his ass hard against Dave's face. He punctuated this with another fart, this one a huge, loud expulsion that ripped in to Dave's face.  It continued like this for the rest of the raid.  Fart after fart blasted into Dave's face.  He wished he would pass out but never felt the sweet relief of unconsciousness. 
 
Dave was relieved when he heard the raid finish up and Danny said goodnight to the rest of the raid party.  Surely Danny would be heading off to bed shortly and he would finally be let out of this disgusting, stinking trap.  Danny sat back and stretched before shoving his ass back in Dave's face and releasing one last, gigantic fart into his friends face, "Right, bed time." he said, standing up.  "Thank christ," Dave said, "I can't wait to stretch my legs out and crack my back!".  Dave looked up at the confused look on Danny's face, "What do you mean?" Danny asked.  Dave started to respond, "Well, I've not been able to move, my legs are sore and my b-" he was interrupted, "Yeah, I get that but you're not getting let loose.  I'm just going to bed."  Dave was startled, "Dude, no! You can't leave me like this all night!" he protested but it fell on deaf ears, "Shut the fuck up!" Danny hissed angrily, "Or do you want me to tie your face to my ass while I sleep?" his eyes were on fire as he stared down at his fart cushion of a slave.  Dave was cowed and didn't respond, "I thought as much." Danny said as he pulled off his boxers.  Dave's eyes were drawn to Danny's cock, he couldn't avert his gaze so he shut his eyes and hoped Danny would just go to bed.  But Danny laughed, "You're going to need to get used to seeing my cock, or are you just jealous?  Is yours tiny?" he laughed again.  He balled up his boxers and told Dave to open his mouth.  Opening his eyes to see why he had been asked this, Dave reluctantly opened his mouth when he saw the balled up boxers, he didn't want to be gagged with Danny's sweaty, fart stained boxers but he was just glad that his new master's slowly hardening dick wasn't heading towards him.  Once his mouth was open wide enough Danny rammed his dirty boxers into it and told him to keep them in there all night or else his punishment would only get worse.  Dave heard the bed groan as Danny crawled into it and he heard the continued creaks and moans of pleasure as his friend watched porn on his phone and wanked vigorously.  He gently cried himself to sleep, the taste of farts and sweaty balls sitting on his tongue.


Dave was woken up in the morning by Danny tapping him on the cheek, "So, I'm going to let you out for a while.  You can go to the toilet, freshen up and make me breakfast.  I guess you can make a small something for yourself.  Then after an hour you're going back in the chair.  Got it?."  Dave nodded as best as his restrictions would allow.  Danny untied him and he stumbled up to his feet, spitting his makeshift gag onto the floor and moving as fast as he could to get to the toilet.  Danny called after him, "One hour!"  Once his hour was up he heard Danny calling for him, "Slaaaave! It's chaaaair tiiiime!".  Dread racked Dave's mind, "SLAVE!" evidently he had taken too long before moving.  He slowly trudged up the stairs to his fate.  As he entered Danny's room he saw his friend stood next to his chair, ready and waiting to tie him into place and seal his fate as a fart absorbing seat cushion for another god knows how long.  Danny patted the chair where Dave's chin would soon be resting, "Come on then, that's a good fart bitch."  Once he was locked back in place, Danny checked his phone, "Phew, just in time!" he exclaimed, slipping his dirty boxers back into Dave's mouth before turning, blasting a quick fart into his now secured face, flipping his dressing gown down from the back of the chair over Dave's face, he stepped away examining the chair.  He was satisfied that no part of his chairs new addition could be seen and left the room.  Dave was in darkness and had no idea what was going on.  Had Danny tied him to this chair and just left?  Was he going out?  Was he coming back soon?  Dave didn't know whether to be happy that his face wasn't immediately between his friend's ass cheeks or upset that he had been tied into this chair for no reason when he could be doing things.  As his thoughts raced he heard the doorbell ring.  He could faintly hear Danny open the door and greet whoever was on the other side, then he heard the person respond.  He knew that voice.  That was Leanne.  Danny's big sister.  Surely Danny wasn't going to let his sister know about this, surely this would be a flying visit, they'd stay downstairs and she'd be none the wiser.  Danny did say he was secured just in time though, was that to avoid Leanne seeing him or so Leanne COULD see him?  Was he covered up and gagged for a big reveal?  Oh fuck, he hoped not.  There was movement on the stairs as two people began to ascend.  He heard the bedroom door open and Danny offering his sister a seat as he sat down on the bed.  Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.  He had told Leanne to sit down on the chair he was fastened in to.  This couldn't be happening.  He couldn't handle people seeing him like this.  What would she think of him now?  He could sense Leanne approaching the chair, he could hear her feet adjust as she turned around and he felt the impact of her ass on the chair before him.  There was no pressure against his face for now, she was sitting sideways across it.  "Want anything to drink?"  Danny asked his sister, "Yeah please, got any orange juice?" she replied.  "Coming up!" Dan said as he left the room.  Now Leanne was alone in the room, or so she thought.  Dave sat, covered from Leanne's view and terrified that at any moment she would see a glimpse of him or sit in the chair properly and feel his face against her ass.  What would she say?  Would she call him out for being a pervert before taking in that he was trapped?  Would she just laugh at him?  Would she want to use him?  His spiraling thoughts were interrupted as Danny reentered the room, "Here you go." Leanne thanked him and set the glass down.  "So what did you want me to come over for?" she asked, worried something was wrong with her little brother.  "For something that you're going to love!" Dave could here the smile on his face, Fuck, no please "Lift up my dressing gown."  There was a brief pause, "O...kay." Leanne seemed unsure but Dave felt the dressing gown start to move off of his face Leanne's thick thigh and ass came into view before him, then her thick yet toned stomach followed by her great tits.  Finally he saw her face and her eyes focused in on his face, she looked shocked.  The dressing gown fell back down over his face.  "No way!" he heard her say.  The gown was lifted again and this time thrown out of the way.  She just stared down at him for a moment before turning to Danny and asking, "What's going on?" Danny explained what had happened and that Dave was now enslaved to him until Danny deemed otherwise, he also told her everything he had made him do so far.  Then he confirmed what Dave had been thinking, "You can use him too.  Whenever you want."  Now her focus turned back to Dave, the hunger in her eyes was terrifying.  "Really?"  she paused, "So he's good at kissing ass, huh?" Leanne reached down to Dave and removed the gag from his mouth, upon seeing what the gag was her face scrunched up, "Ewwwww! That's hilarious!" she said as she tossed the dirty boxers aside.  Dave watched as she spun in the chair and presented her thick, soft, jean clad ass to him.  She lifted off the chair slightly, moving back and pressing her ass into his face, "Kiss it." Dave obeyed, he had nothing to gain from being disobedient right now.  Leanne was amazed when she felt Dave's lips press against her ass.  She sat down, smothering Dave fully with her ass now.  "I can't believe this." she said, "Can I take him home with me? Or could I only use him here?"  she bit her lip thinking about it.  "You can take him home with you, but not yet.  I've only just got him and I have more things I want to do.  But I can leave you alone with him just now, I'm going for a cycle."  Leanne got up and hugged her little brother, "You're actually the best brother!" they laughed and Danny left the room.  Dave was alone with Leanne now, scared of what was to come but he couldn't lie to himself, he was also incredibly turned on.  Leanne was hot as fuck.  He watched as she walked back over to him, her eyes twinkling with glee.  She removed her jumper as she reached the chair, revealing a figure hugging crop top.  Dave's eyes tracked her leg as it swung back over the chair and landed on the other side.  She sat back down, facing him this time, "This is going to be fun."

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter we'll get a look at Leanne's first experiences with the families new slave.  Will she be kinder than her little brother or more sadistic or twisted?