- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We start to get a proper example of how Danny is going to treat his new slave.

 

Dave woke up the next morning to a liar of chores on his desk:

 

 

'Morning fart bitch, while I'm at work today don't think you're getting off easy.  I've got a washing that needs done, the kitchen, bathroom and my bedroom need tidied.  I want dinner ready for me getting home, I left the stuff out in the kitchen.  If any of it's not done you'll be getting punished for disobeying your Master.  No lazing about.' 

 

 

For fuck's sake Dave thought to himself, at least it's just chores, hopefully he's too tired when he gets home to do anything else.  He made his way into the kitchen to make a cup of tea to star his day before he got started on his tasks.  Catching his eye in the counter was dinner for the night, tacos. Oh fuck, no.  Tacos made Danny gassy as hell and those things were even more potent than his usual deadly farts, maybe Dave wasn't getting off so easily tonight.  He reasoned to himself that if he did a good job on his duties he'd maybe get a reprieve, yeah, maybe Danny'll be kind.  He finished his tea and got to work.  

 

 

First on the list, laundry.  He made his way to Danny's room and grabbed the laundry hamper.  As he opened the lid the smell of sweat soaked socks and stale farts hit him in the face "Ugh, that's disgusting." he tipped the hamper out into the basket and picked it up to take it downstairs.  The top was nothing but dirty underwear. The stench was overbearing.  Taking as few breaths as he could, Dave powered down the stairs and got the stinking basket into the washing machine as quickly as possible.  Bit of powder, some fabric softener, good as gold.  It was only 11am and he had ticked off his first task, he'd be through this in no time and be able to chill the rest of the day.  Might as well do the kitchen seeing as I'm here.  A short half hour later and the dishes were done, the surfaces had been wiped down and the floor had been swept and mopped. This was a breeze. If I keep this up I could be done by early afternoon!  Next, he moved onto the bathroom.  Okay, where to start? He thought to himself Bath.  Dave filled a bucket with warm soapy water and stated going to town on the ring of grime around the tub.  Sweat was dripping from his forehead by the time he got all of the stubborn muck off of the tub but he didn't want to slow down now.  He wiped down the sink and other surfaces, organised the toiletries on their shelves, bleached the toilet and he was done.  Only two tasks left, he thought this was going to be difficult as well.  Okay, I'll get Dan's bedroom out the way and leave the bin until last.  Heading back in to Danny's room, Dave had a proper look around.  It was a pigsty.  The bed sheets were manky, there was other bits and pieces of clothing strewn about, rubbish on the floors and dirty dishes aplenty.  He cleared the dishes out and took them to the kitchen, brought a bag up and packed up the rubbish then got started on picking up the clothes tossing them into the newly emptied clothes hamper.  He stripped the bed and as he bundled up the sheet.  Once again he got the scent of stale farts wafted into his face Fucking hell, does he ever not fart up a storm?  Once the bed was remade he was, with the exception of making dinner, done.  He could go relax and enjoy the rest of his day. 

 

 

Once Dave got back downstairs he noticed the washing machine was done.  He slid the basket in front of the machine and opened the door, as he brought out the now clean clothes he noticed something was wrong.  That shirt definitely wasn't green when it went in.  In a panic, Dave scooped the rest of the clothes out into the basket and searched through. Everything that had been white, was now a shade of mint green. There was a green sock in among the laundry that he hadn't seen. Oh fuck, oh fuck, ohfuckohfuckohfuck Danny was going to kill him.  Frantically he searched online for a way to fix this. He was in luck, he found one. White vinegar. And they had some in the cupboard. Chucking the green clothes back in the machine, he filled it with white vinegar and turned it back on.  All he could do now was hope that it worked and Dan didn't have to know. 

 

 

The green came out a little but Dave didn't have time for a third wash, he hung up what he had and went back to the kitchen to start to cook dinner.  Danny was due home shortly.  Everything was prepped and ready to cook when he heard the key in the door and it swing open, "Slave, I'm home. Come greet your master."  Danny called into the house.  Dave came out of the kitchen and greeted him, "How was work?" he asked "A fucking pain in the ass." Danny answered, "Now get over here and take off my jacket." Dave rolled his eyes but did so, hanging the jacket up in the hook by the door.  "Now take off my shoes." Danny said, lifting his right foot.  Without a word Dave knelt down and slipped the shoe off of Danny's foot.  The smell of sweaty feet invaded his nostrils as Danny wiggled his toes and placed his foot down, lifting his left foot now for the same. As Dave went to stand back up Danny stopped up, "And the socks."  Dave groaned. "What was that?" Danny asked. "Nothing." Dave responded. "Nothing... What?" Danny asked again.  Dave sighed "Nothing, master."  Danny smiled, "That's better." He lifted his foot higher and wriggled his toes in Dave's face.   Dave took the foot in his hands and removed the sock, repeating this for Danny's other foot.  "Now bow down and kiss both of my feet." Dave looked up at Danny at this point, he had avoided his gaze until now.  The twisted grin in Danny's face made his stomach knot.  Slowly, he bent down and pressed his lips against the tops of Danny's sweat soaked feet. The salty taste sat on his lips as he sat back up. "Now you can get up and finish making dinner." he paused, "I'm assuming you've at least started it."  Standing up, Dave responded.  "All prepped, just needs 10-15 minutes to cook."  Danny looked surprised, "Huh, looks like you've done alright today then.  I'm away to get changed, call me when it's ready."  

 

 

Danny joined Dave in the kitchen once food was ready, "It's looking good in here." he sounded surprised.  "Thanks, dishes done, surfaces wiped down and the floor was swept and mopped." Dave informed him.  Danny had a good look a round, inspecting the surfaces. "The floor does look cleaner than ever." Dave chuckled, "Yeah, it does." Danny had an odd look in his eyes, "Good enough to eat off of?" he asked.  "Uhh, I guess." Dave replied, thinking the question was a bit odd.  "Then do it." Danny said calmly.  Dave looked at him, eyes wide. "What?" was all he could say. "You heard me." Danny moved towards the cupboard and grabbed a biscuit.  He dropped it on the floor. "Eat off the floor." Dave protested, "Dan, mate, you can't be serious." He saw anger flash onto Danny's face, "I'm deadly serious and I just ordered you to do something. Do it now, slave. On your knees."  Dave swallowed and got down on his knees, he reached for the biscuit. "Wait." Danny said.  Dave was relieved, he had come to his sense and wasn't going to go this far.  But Danny didn't say anything else, he just slipped his foot out from his slipper and stood on the biscuit, grinding his foot into hit to mash it into nothing but crumbs.  Dave's face fell. "Okay, carry on."  Dave leaned forward and started to lick the crumbs up off the floor, when he was done, Danny lifted his foot back, balancing it on the heel, "There's some more here.  Lick them off as well."  Dave swallowed How is he so at ease making me do this. This is disgusting.  He moved in, the smell of Danny's foot filling his nose as he got closer.  His tongue made contact with the soles of the foot, he licked all of the crumbs off that he could see, from the sole of his foot to in between his toes, picking up left behind sweat soaked lint from Danny's socks as he did so.  "Good slave." Danny praised, "Now I can have dinner.  You can go relax while I eat then we can go see how you did with your other chores." 

 

 

Dave sat in his room panicking, thinking about what was going to happen when Danny saw his washing.  He heard the stairs creaking as Danny made his way up to go over his chores. Danny poked his head in the door and said, "Right, let's see if I have to punish you for being shit at your chores." he motioned for Dave to get up and follow.  They moved to Danny's bedroom first.  Dave stood nervously as Danny made his way around the room, checking surfaces for dust, checking all the rubbish had been cleaned away and that the bed was made properly.  Danny got down and started checking under things, under his desk was clean hoovered and free from rubbish and clothes, nothing looked stuck under the chest of drawers. Then he checked the bed, "Well what do we have here." he said muffled by the bed above him.  "A dirty sock." he finished as he emerged, holding the sock aloft.  "It's just a small thing, not the end of the world." he said.  Dave felt relieved and Danny's let off, "Yeah I'll get it in the next wash." he offered.  Danny just looked at him confused. "No, you can hand-wash this so that it's done. But before then, take a whiff." Danny laughed as he shoved the sock in Dave's face. Dave winced as the stinking, ripe sock was crammed against his nose, to get the sock out of his face he took a deep sniff and inhaled the thick scent.  Wrinkling his face in disgust as he did so. "Nice.  Now open your mouth and suck on it." Danny commanded.  Dave was dumbfounded, "Wha-" was as far as he got before Danny's dirty sock was shoved into his mouth. It hit his tongue and immediately the salty, sweaty taste of the fabric burst through his mouth. This was disgusting. He wanted to spit it out. He tried but Danny's hand was over his mouth. He did the only thing he could, he sucked in the rancid sock and swallowed down the sweat he drew out of the fabric.  Danny removed his hand and Dave spat the sock onto the floor. "Good, now you can hand-wash it." Danny said moving onto the bathroom.  Again he checked the room thoroughly, he checked the tub for grime, the shower head for limescale and the surfaces to make sure they had been wiped down. He checked to see if the toiletries were organised and a new towel was in place. Then he checked the toilet and, he paused. "Dave, here a minute." Dave moved to him "Y..yeah?" he offered nervously. "Does the toilet look clean to you." Dave gulped and answered "Cleaner." Danny sighed, "Yeah, but 'cleaner' isn't 'clean'. This is still dirty."  He said, pointing to the small streaks left on the bottom of the bowl. "Get on your knees." Danny said authoritatively. "Dan, please..." Dave pleaded. "On your knees and get your head in the fucking toilet." Danny's voice was rising now. Dave said nothing and gently got on his knees before the toilet. Then he lowered his head into the bowl. He felt Danny's hand on the back off his head, pushing him down until his face was inches from the toilet water.  "Keep it there." Danny snarled, removing his hand and closing the toilet seat on the back of Dave's head. Dave sat there head trapped in the now almost pitch black toilet, the slight smell of bleach left lingering. How long was he meant to stay here like this? Then he heard it, he heard Danny's hand touch the toilet handle. He heard it be pulled down. He heard water begin to rush. Then it blasted out of the bowl, splashing the water from the bowl up into his face and up his nose. Water filled his ears as he spluttered to stop form drowning on the water blasting up his nostrils.  As quickly as it began, the flushing stopped and he felt the lid lift. "Out you get." Danny ordered. Dave lifted his head for it to be immediately hit by a towel, "Dry your face and let's go." Together they left the room and moved to check on his final task the laundry.  Dave started to try and explain before they reached the room, "So when I was doing th-" Danny opened the door to the room and froze the, formerly white, now green clothes stood out immediately. "What the fuck happened!" Danny was practically screaming, Dave tried to explain but stammered over words, "Oh, so it was MY fault you didn't check for different coloured clothes before putting the washing on?" quick as a flash, Danny landed a punch on Dave's gut, doubling him over.  Pain shot through Dave's body from the blow, as he was doubled over he felt Danny's arm reach around his neck and gripped him tightly in a headlock.  Cutting off his oxygen.  Danny dragged him through to his bedroom and tossed him to the floor.  Dave tried to say he could fix it but he was too busy gasping for air and choking.  "I warned you that you'd be punished if you fucked up. The sock and the toilet were small things that didn't matter. This is major. Get over to that chair." Danny barked. 

 

 

Scared and gasping for air, Dave obeyed and crawled over towards the chair.  "Get behind it and slide your legs under.  Then put your face here."  Danny slid the cushions he sat on forward a little and patted the hard plastic of the seat of the chair.  There was a gap, just shorter than Dave's head, between the back of the chair and the seat on the plastic fold out chair Danny used as his computer chair.  Dave was still struggling for air and was in no position to protest.  He was too weak to argue.  He slid under the chair and placed his chin down on the hard plastic.  He heard Danny move off and search through his drawers before returning to him.  "Stay still and only move if I tell you." he commanded.  Dave felt Danny grab his right leg, bending it until his knee was against the front leg of the chair.  Once Danny was happy with the position Dave felt him begin to wrap something around his leg, tying it to the chair.  "Give me your right arm." Reluctantly, he offered his arm to Danny.  He took it and brought it to meet his leg, his wrist resting on top of his knee, before also tying it to the chair and to Dave's own leg.  This was repeated with Dave's left leg and arm.  His limbs were now all tied up and affixed.  Dave watched as Danny made his way around behind him and started tying something to the pole that joined the back support and seat.  He had managed to get some air back into his lungs and tried to ask what was happening, why it was happening.  Anything.  "Dan, why are y-" he was interrupted.  "SHUT UP!" Danny yelled, exasperated.  "It's pretty obvious.  I'm tying you to my chair.  Your face is where my ass will be.  I've got a raid tonight, I've eaten tacos and you're getting punished.  Figure it out and be quiet."  There was a tense silence between them FUUUCK was all Dave could think as Danny pushed his head forward, pressing the upper part of his forehead against the back of the backrest and pulling the scarf he was using to attach him to the chair tightly across the back of his head.  He tied it to the other side of the chair and stepped back.  "Right, try your hardest to wriggle loose."  Danny commanded.  Dave fought as hard as he could against the bindings but nothing budged.  His legs and arms didn't move and the scarves didn't loosen.  Most worryingly, his head didn't move either and that scarf almost felt tighter the more he moved.  "Good." was all Danny said as he moved in front of the chair, his back towards it.  Dave looked up in horror as Danny's loose fitting pyjama clad ass started to descend toward his face.  It paused, inches from his face.  "Oh, and don't make a sound during the raid.  I need to focus and if the guys on headset hear you then trust me, I can do worse than this." to punctuate his statement Danny let loose a huge fart into Dave's face, the smell enveloped him as Danny's ass dropped the last few inches to his face.  Sealing his face deep in the crack of his best friends ass for the next 5-7 hours.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will kick off as a direct follow on from this chapters end in the thick of the action and we'll really start with the barrage of Master/slave smutty stuff before making our way to the shrinking portion of the story.  We'll also meet Danny's sister as she comes to visit and is surprised by the new dynamic.  She takes to it well and asks Danny if she can use his new slave as well.