- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More feet and vore material in this chapter. The vore is soft this time rather than hard like the last chapter.

Added October 3, 2020 [F/m, Foot, Crush, Soft Vore]

 

Carmen was reveling in the afterglow. The rush of adrenaline from having eaten Kevin made her heart race and she felt tingly all over. She closed her eyes and breathed slowly, trying to calm herself back down. Eating a tiny was something Carmen never dreamed of doing, but she was glad she did. Kevin tasted delicious, but even more important, it was fun. Carmen really liked eating him… in fact, she loved it. She knew right then and there that she had opened pandora’s box and she was past the point of no return. She was afraid there was no way she would be able to stop.

“Oh, boys, come in, come in!” she beamed with a big smile as four tiny cleaning crew members made their way into her bedroom. “Don’t mind the mess,” she said with a wave of her hand. “Kevin told you why you're here, right?”

“Uh…, he said you had a side job for us?” said one of the little guys, Ben. They were in awe of the beautiful titanic woman laying on her bed. The sheer size of their clients was something they never got used to.

“Yes,” Carmen said, crossing her legs. “I need you boys to clean my feet.”

“Your feet?” Ben asked, puzzled, just like Sophia had been when she was asked.

“Yes, that’s right,” she responded. “I can’t really reach my feet anymore, you know, with all this,” she said, rubbing her belly. “And so, I’m having you guys do that for me.”

“Um, there’s no way,” one of the others, Josh, said. “I don’t know who you think we are, but we’re not servants. We are cleaning professionals.”

“Exactly!” touted Carmen. “You are a professional cleaning staff! And that’s what I need on my feet.”

“You must be insane,” Josh laughed. “That’s insane! Not even our most entitled clients have asked for something so outlandish!”

“Then your clients are very boring and have no imagination,” Carmen said, crossing her arms in frustration. Sohpia hadn’t been nearly this hard to force into subjection. “Oh, I almost forgot,” Carmen said, realizing she had forgotten one crucial detail. “Each one of you will get a 10 dollar tip for doing this.”

Josh hesitated still, but Ben stepped forward excitedly. “Why didn’t you say so? Of course! Right away ma’am!”

Carmen smiled but Josh grabbed a hold of Ben’s shoulder and whispered privately to him, “Are you insane?”

“What,” Ben replied. “Are you just going to piss away 10 dollars? I’m not!” The other two, Conner and Kyle, nodded their heads in agreement with Ben, outnumbering Josh 3 to 1.

“At least she’s really hot, man,” said Ben. “It could be worse, so much worse!”

Josh turned around to face the giant smiling woman sitting on her bed. “Where is Kevin? I want to check with him.”

“Kevin is unavailable at the moment, he’s… uh… doing something else for me,” she chuckled slightly, but restrained herself so she didn’t give herself away. “But he did say that he wanted you boys to start right away.”

“I want 15 dollars,” Josh said sternly. He hated that she referred to them as boys, especially since she was probably younger than them. 

“Agreed,” Carmen said with a snap of her fingers. “And if you boys do a good job, I’ll make it 20.”

At that, all four of them, including Josh, got really excited. Their eyes beamed as they nodded in agreement and looked at each other like they had hit the jackpot. Seeing their excitement briefly made Carmen feel incredibly guilty. She grimaced for a moment but then smiled again.

“Well then,” she said. “What are you waiting for? Get to it!” She uncrossed her legs and sat up straight in her bed as they approached. 

They got to the edge of the bed and climbed the sheets almost effortlessly. Being tiny forced you to become skilled at a variety of unique things. And making beds was sometimes part of their job. So climbing bedsheets and walking on the massive comforter was not new to them

They approached Carmen’s towering soles with some apprehension. Their excitement still motivated them, but the massive walls of flesh were no less intimidating. The strong smell of her feet permeated the air. Her excitement and adrenaline had caused her to sweat a little bit, creating a somewhat musty odor for the tiny cleaning crew.

“Aww man, they stink!” complained Josh.

“They’re feet,” chuckled Ben. “What did you expect from them?”

“I don’t care, as long as I get my 20 dollars!” Conner said.

Josh had to crane his neck just to see the top of her feet, where her toes curled in excitement.

“Your feet are so big,” Josh complained. “How are we supposed to reach them?”

“Huh?” Carmen asked, dreamily watching them as they approached her waiting feet. “Oh, I don’t know, just reach what you can, I guess. We’ll figure the rest out later.” She flexed her toes and scared the crap out of the tiny servants… er,... tiny professional cleaners. “Hahaha!” the giantess laughed. “Sorry about that guys, didn’t mean to scare ya!” she smiled and giggled quietly to herself.  

Josh shook his head and sent Kyle and Conner to one foot, and put himself and Ben on the other. And just as Sophia had done earlier, they picked away the dust, dirt, and squashed crumbs from soft smooth skin. Her skin was almost flawless. There were no cracks or any flaking peeling dry bits either. 

Carmen smiled. She couldn’t see her cleaners working, but she could feel their efforts. Every time they touched her skin, it tickled slightly, even on her heels. She leaned back her head and just enjoyed the fact that she had 4 tiny people tending to her feet.

“Hey Josh,” said Ben, laughing and puckering. “Do you think she’d be able to tell if I kissed her?”

“If you kissed her feet?” asked Josh, repulsed. “Why would you do that? That’s disgusting. What, do you have a thing for this woman or something?”

“Other than the fact that she’s really fucking hot?” asked Ben rhetorically. “Not really...”

“I can’t believe Kevin agreed to this…,” Josh complained.

“What will you give me if I do?” Ben asked again.

“If you what?” Josh asked in annoyance. “Kiss her feet? Uh… nothing! That’s stupid and gross.”

“Yeah, says the guy picking dirt from them,” Ben said, rolling his eyes sarcastically.

“It’s 20 dollars dude,” said Josh, pulling another smashed crumb from her heel. “I’d be crazy not to do this.”

Carmen’s feet stayed eerily still while the men worked. But the warmth and smell coming from them reminded the tiny men that her feet were massive living behemoths capable of squashing them with no effort. They kept their focus on the task at hand and after a few more minutes, they had cleaned everything they could possibly reach.

“Miss!” Josh called up to the titanic woman. “We’ve done everything we can reach from here. How do you want us to get the rest?”

Carmen furled her bottom lip in amusement. “Already? Well then, I suppose it’s time to do my toes next.”

“Oh… okay…” said Josh, wondering how they were going to reach them.

“Here, let me help you with that.” Carmen smirked, seemingly having read his mind.

They had their confusion answered when Carmen withdrew her feet from the tiny men, and set them down flat. 10 mountainous toes were before them, wiggling and stretching. The workers assumed that they were supposed to approach them, but instead, Carmen spread her toes and lunged her feet forward, clenching the 4 tinies in the soft flesh between her toes. They shrieked in fear but Carmen laughed victoriously.

“Ha! Yes, that’s it! You’re right where I want you,” she giggled, setting her feet back on her heels. She watched with amusement as the 4 tiny men wiggled and squirmed between her toes. She gave a slight squeeze that nearly paralized them. 

“I bet there’s probably some junk between my toes that needs to be cleaned out too.” Carmen didn’t hear any protest from the tinies, but she knew this was probably not what they had expected. 

“Now remember boys, 20 dollars is at stake, so don’t let me down!” she said to encourage them. But she was right, dangling over 50ft in the air between her toes was not what they had in mind when it came to cleaning her feet.

“What do we do?” asked one of the guys, unable to move due to the pressure of her toe flesh surrounding him.

“We just have to muscle through this, right?” asked Ben.

“This is stupid!” yelled Josh. He was between Carmen’s big and second toe, so he had a little more wiggle room, but it was tight. “I’m not doing this!”

“I don’t think we’re in a position to argue with her, man,” said one of the others.

Carmen curled her toes down slightly, causing the men to scream in agony. “Come on boys, I don’t feel anything happening down there. My toes are dirty! And if you don’t want to end up as toejam, then you’d best get to cleaning!”

She released her toes back into their neutral position, but they held onto their prey. As expected, Carmen heard their voices yelping in protest. She could take it anymore and just started laughing.

“You guys,” she laughed, wiping a tear from her eye. “I’m only teasing ya! Okay, I admit, it was a bad joke. But seriously, you need to get some work done. Because, as of right now, I don’t even know if you guys are worth even 10 dollars!”

Immediately Ben started scrapping all the sweaty dirt and accumulated dust from between the titaness’s toes. Following his lead, the other two men on the other foot also got to work. They didn’t know how serious this woman’s threats were, but they didn’t want to find out. Carmen smiled, feeling their efforts to clean her toes.

“That’s much better,” she cooed, reaching for a magazine.

The little men were largely forgotten about by the gigantic woman as she became engrossed in her reading material. 3 of the little men were diligently working. Josh, however, was not okay with the events that took place over the last few minutes. He wiggled and squirmed his best in an effort to escape.

Carmen flexed her feet and forth every once in a while, eliciting terrified screams from the tiny people everytime they did. Their shrieks of terror reached her ears, but she didn’t look at them or even acknowledge them. She knew that they were fine and were just simply overreacting. But she did have to admit, it was really awesome that such a little thing she did could affect them so much. Regardless, the tinies dutifully kept working and kept fighting against her powerful toes when they would move.

Carmen was getting restless and started shifting and wiggling herself. She lifted one of her legs and set it back down. She did the same with the other leg as well. For the tinies at her toes, it felt like they were on some twisted joke of a demented roller coaster. For Josh, one drop of her foot was enough to help him lodge himself loose from between her toes. He had wiggled a good amount of the way out himself, but this extra boom gave him the extra bit of force he needed to escape.

Unfortunately for him, that meant rolling down the curve of the ball of her foot and then free falling almost 50ft down to the comforter below. It was a relatively soft landing, the fabric was still soft, even at his size. He landed right next to her heel, the giant sole towering over him. He gained his bearings from the fall and sat up. Then the giant foot lifted into the air again, causing him to roll into the indent created by her colossal heel. He didn’t even have time to scream as her heel came crashing down on him, pinning him between her flesh and the cushy blanket. It was probably the only thing that saved his life.

The weight was immeasurable. The pain was unbearable. It was more intense than anything he had ever felt in his life. And then, as if the universe had a personal vendetta against Josh, Carmen crossed her legs. One leg swung over the other, and the crushing weight of her heel smashed down even further on his tiny body.

She absentmindedly bounced her top foot rhythmically. The movements of her feet made Conner, Kyle, and Ben sick to their stomachs. But even worse was Josh’s fate. Her heel twisted and grinded against his little body as she moved her feet back and forth. He heard some snaps and felt some intense pressure on his shoulders and legs.

“Where is Josh?” Conner yelled between bounces.

“He was right there a minute ago!” called Ben, looking around frantically.

“I don’t see him!” shouted Kyle.

Just then, the titanic woman lifted and dropped her feet again. Her heel landed on Josh again, but only partially. His legs were sticking out from under it.

“Oh fucking hell,” Ben shouted. “He got himself stuck!”

“What are we going to do?” the Conner yelled nervously.

Ben and the others shouted up to their giant captor… I mean, boss. They begged and pleaded for her attention but she paid them no heed. She could hear them squeaking and crying out to her, but she ignored it, thinking they were just complaining.

Ben was full of frustration and found an inner strength to pull himself out from between the two toes he was trapped between. He tumbled down the top of her foot toward her ankle and ran up her leg to her hip. Carmen thought she felt something and put down her magazine. She was impressed but surprised to see a little man running up her leg.

“What on earth are you doing, little man?” Carmen asked with an interested smile. She reached down and picked him up as he approached the underside of her belly. Resting in the palm of her hand, Carmen brought him before her smiling face. “What’s the matter, darling? Is it too much for you to handle?”

“Miss! Please! It’s Josh! He’s stuck under your foot!” Ben cried out.

Carmen was taken back. She looked down at her crossed feet and saw the other two men climbing down them to her heel.

“Where?” she said, confused.

“He’s under your heel!” Ben shouted. “Please hurry! Move! He could get hurt! He might already be hurt!”

“Oh yes!” said Carmen. “Of course! Here you go…” She lifted her feet and saw the tiny injured man that was underneath. “My god, I didn’t even feel him down there!”

Conner and Kyle grabbed a hold of Josh and pulled him to safety. Carmen set her feet back down but placed them out of the way so she could see what was happening.

“He’s okay!” the two men shouted. “A bit sore, but he’s okay.”

“Oh, what a relief!” Carmen sighed. “Here, you go down there and take his place. I want to see if he’s okay.” Carmen set Ben down on her leg. He looked back at her, did she mean for them to keep working after they had come so close to a fatal accident? “Hurry! Go now!” she said, shooing him away. Keven turned back around and ran down the woman’s leg. He practically parkoured off of Carmen’s foot and to the spot his coworkers were.

“Well I admit,” weezed Josh. “That was stupid idea.”

“I’ll say…,” Ben laughed, trying to ease the tension. “Uh, and I don’t know how to say this, but... she wants to see you.”

“Me?” Josh asked in surprise. “What for?”

“Well,” Ben paused, “she almost killed you, she probably wants to see if you’re okay.”

The 4 little men looked up at the giant woman peering down at them. She was watching attentively, even though she couldn’t hear them. Josh stood up, her beautiful feet towering over him and the others. 

“Let’s get this over with…,” he muttered and began walking around her feet and up toward her upper half. Her eyes remained fixed on him, leaving the other men at her feet alone. They did nothing but watch what was happening. The giant woman smiled as he approached, he was a little slow, having to limp, and so it took him some time. Just watching him walk toward her caused her mouth to water. She was already craving the taste of his tiny body.

She lowered her palm for him to step into.

“Come here, poor little guy,” she said with an exaggerated sad expression on her face. “I hope I didn’t hurt you too bad, did I?” Josh climbed into her waiting palm, which quickly brought him before her eyes. “How bad is it? How are you?” she asked.

“Well,” Josh started-

“Hey!” she called out to the other men at her feet. “This isn’t a break time for you guys, ya know!” She angled her palm so Josh couldn’t see what she was doing. “Why don’t you get started on my soles? Here let me reposition them for you!” She lifted one gigantic foot over them and brought her sole down on them, trapping them against the soft flesh of her foot. “Back to work boys! You haven’t earned your bonus just yet!” She turned her attention back to the tiny man in her hand. “Now…,” she smiled sincerely. “I’m sorry, you were saying?”

“Well,” Josh started again. “I can’t move this leg very well, and I think I dislocated my shoulder,” he said, grabbing it in pain. “And I can’t be sure… but it feels like I cracked a rib or two.” 

“Aw, poor little man,” she cooed. “My big mean feet did a number on you, didn’t they?”

“Yeah,” Josh said, a little perturbed. She seemed a little too casual about this for his tastes. “I mean, why did you have us between your toes like that? That is just wrong, on so many levels. We could have found plenty of other ways to clean them for you, I just don’t get it.”

“It’s so weird to think about,” Carmen smiled, looking away in wonder, ignoring what he just said. “I couldn’t even feel you down there…, you’re just way too small!”

“I’d like for you to take this a little more seriously,” Josh chided. “I could have been injured far worse than I already am, or even died!”

Carmen turned her attention back to him and laughed. “I never could have imagined having a little person at my feet before today. But now, I don’t know how I ever lived without it. It is really fun.”

“Are you some sort of psychopath?” Josh asked, tired of the giant woman’s attitude. “It’s like you’re not even hearing anything I’m saying!”

“But you know what’s even better than having a little tiny living breathing person at your feet?” she smiled, suppressing a small giggle. “The way you guys taste!”

Josh’s heart froze. “How- how would you know that?” he asked with a weak trembly voice.

“Ha!” the giantess laughed. “It’s what little Kevin was helping me out with!” Carmen shook her head and brought him closer to her mouth. Her tongue slipped under her upper lip and then slithered across her teeth. Her mouth was watering in anticipation of another tasty snack.

“But-”

Carmen picked him up by his hurt leg and dangled him before her eyes. She snorted with laughter when he shrieked in pain from his injury. Carmen casually looked down to her feet to make sure the others couldn’t see. Her excitement was causing her heart to rush and got her adrenaline pumping again. Her feet became very warm and started to perspire on the tiny men who were under them. They were more concerned with trying to survive than they were with trying to do their jobs.

Carmen smiled with twisted satisfaction. She held the screaming man above her face and opened her mouth overdramatically wide like a demonic cavern leading straight to hell. Her tongue fished around wildly, as if it were sentiently searching for the next morsel of food.

“Hnn, hnnn, hnnnn…,” she growled with laughter as she dropped him on her waiting tongue.

Josh was instantly covered in sticky saliva that trapped him against her tongue. She pressed her tongue against her upper teeth. The white boulders threatened to cut him in half if she pushed any harder. She rocked her tongue back and forth, filling the tiny man with anxiety as she heard another rib crack from her harsh playfulness.

“Ahh!” he screamed.

“Oopsth! Thorry!” she giggled, not really caring. She was more concerned with savoring her tiny snack as much as possible.

She brought her lips together and slurped him into her mouth. Salvia dripped from the cave of her mouth and the temperature rose about a hundred degrees. Her restless tongue rolled him back and forth, pushing the tiny man all over her taste buds.

“Mmm!” her throat rumbled with satisfaction.

Josh couldn’t even cry. He was in shock. His body hurt so bad. And things only got worse for him when her tongue rolled him underneath, nearly drowning him in gallons and gallons of saliva. Her tongue squished down on him, suffocating him momentarily. Then, before he was about to pass out, she released him from it’s grasp and rolled him back on top again.

Carmen was beginning to feel euphoric again. Her breathing was getting labored and her heart began beating slow and hard. Her stomach ached with anticipation for Josh. The giant woman pressed her feet against the tiny men that were still trapped under her soles. Her body began to tense up as she pushed the little man in her mouth to the back of her throat. Carmen absentmindedly grasped the 3 little men with her toes, trapping them in another inescapable predicament. 

She put a hand on her chest and closed her eyes, feeling Josh’s struggles as he futilely fought against her throat muscles pushing him toward his fate. Carmen curled her toes as her anticipation was driving her wild. The 3 little men caught in the grip of her monstrous toes were screaming in agony, praying to any god that would rescue them. Tighter and tighter they curled with excitement until-


GULP!


POP! CRUNCH!


SQUISH!

 

Right as Carmen swallowed Josh whole, she clenched her toes, popping two of the tiny men and half squashing another. Feeling the tiny man wiggle and squirm down her throat, Carmen kept her eyes closed, reveling in the sensation until she felt him plop into her stomach. That is where he would be resigned to his death, drowning in her stomach acid.

“Oh my god…” she said, panting. “That was fan-tastic…,”

She glanced down at her feet to see blood streaming from her toes.

“Aw man!” she sighed with disappointment. “I didn’t mean to kill those ones, I wasn’t done with them yet...” She relaxed her toes and wiggled them. “Oh well,” she sighed, “there’s more left…”

She swung her legs off the bed and put her feet on the ground. She had to hide the bloody mess between her toes from the others until she could get them clean. She was planning on heading straight for the shower to wash off their pulped bodies, but she didn’t want to risk bumping into any of the other tinies. She didn’t want them to see what she had just done. She eyed a pair of old slippers that she could wear. They had an open heel, but would hide her toes just perfectly, then she would just run the slippers through the wash. She slipped her feet into them and stretched her arms out.

“Man, all this excitement has really caused me to work up an appetite!” she said, thinking about the irony of that statement. Then she noticed some movement out of the corner of her eye. Looking down at where her feet had claimed their last victims, she saw a half squashed man clinging to life.

“Oh, hey down there!” she said, leaning closer to watch him with fascination. “Sorry about your friends. I genuinely didn’t mean to do that.”

“Fuck you, bitch!” the man spat with every fiber of his being.

Carmen was taken back, she didn’t expect such a strong reprimand from the tiny man.

“Hey! Now, is that any way to speak to your superior?” she scowled at him. “I think you need to apologize.” She brought her hand down and flicked him with her fingers. The mangled body flew through the air and landed on the hard floor of her bedroom. He was badly bruised and broken, but still not dead. 

The giant woman stood up and angrily stomped over to him, stopping just before he would be obscured from view. She put her hands on her hips and looked down at him. Her foot, encased in a soft slipper, rose over him. The unforgiving bottom of her house shoe, caked with dirt and everything else the woman had stepped on, hovered over him like a spaceship. Then her heel came down on him with an unstoppable force, splattering his tiny body all over the floor. And just for good measure, the giant woman twisted her heel, grinding his body into a fine paste.

“Apology accepted,” she said, smirking to herself before leaving the room.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a comment or send an email if you liked it!