- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We're back with an alternate universe follow-up.  Written by my anonymous writing partner.  Hope you enjoy!

Ashley sighed happily as she hopped into the hot shower. Her last client of the day had finished directly on her, so she needed to clean up before is stared to get crusty on her.

At this stage in her career as a stripper (or borderline prostitute) she didn't feel disgust anymore when she got covered in bodily fluids. But there really was a refreshing feeling when the cum and saliva got washed away down the drain.

After a few minutes, she hopped out and wrapped a towel around herself as she stepped back into the changing room. As she started walking towards her changing station, she saw Paulina waiting for her there with a smile on her face.

"There she is! There's my big earner!" she exclaimed, getting up to hug Ashley.

"Hey Paulina, did you need something?" Ashley asked, a little confused by her boss's oddly friendly attitude.

"Ashley, girl! I've been checking the books. You've been my biggest money maker for three months in a row!" she said, wrapping her arms around Ashley and squeezing her tightly.

Ashley was surprised to hear that. Sure, she had been letting clients do worse and worse things to her recently. And yeah, every night when she comes in there are people already waiting to take her into the VIP booth. But out of all her co-workers, she was on top? That was a....conflicting feeling.

"And I have a very special prize for my top star!" Paulina said as she ended the hug. Reaching into her cleavage, the older woman pulled out a slightly sweaty envelope and pushed it into Ashley's hand.

Ashley opened it up in front of her and gasped at what she pulled out. "A weekend at San Polo's Wellness Resort?!" Ashley cried out. She recognized the name from several magazines. It was apparently one of the best Spa Resorts in the entire country. And Paulina paid for a deluxe package. Her room, meals, drinks and unlimited spa access would all be free for three days!

"A weekend for TWO!" Paulina corrected with a prideful smile. "Bring someone special along with you. Rest well and recover, then come back to work better than ever!" she said with a smile.

A weekend for two? Ashley's head began to turn, thinking of who she should bring with her. None of her co-workers could come, since they coulnd't really afford to be down two dancers over a long weekend. 

She couldn't really bring a date either. It was too short notice to suddenly take a long weekend. Not to mention, she wasn't really close enough to anyone to spend an entire weekend alone with them yet.

What about her family? Her brother was still at college, so he definitely couldn't go. Her dad was an absolute no. The last thing she needed was to spend three days with him wearing only a robe when her mom could shrink her at any moment.

That's it! Her mom! Mother's Day was coming up. She could say that she got this as a gift for her and seem like a good daughter. Not only that, if she tells her mom that it was a technology free weekend, maybe she can prevent her from bringing that damn size remote!

Three days of spa treatments without the risk of being bug sized? It was perfect!

--

The very next morning, Ashley called Carolyn to tell her the good news. Her mother was absolutely elated to hear about having a mom and daughter weekend at the spa. She was even happier when AShley suggested they go technology free. Her daughter couldn't spend the entire weekend on her phone. 

Before they knew it, the week was over and the weekend was upon them. Ashley came over and loaded her mom's luggage into her car. She and her mom said bye to her dad, but he seemed a little distracted by something. As they drove away, neither of them heard what he said as he made a phone call. "What do you mean she isn't available? The whole weekend?!" he exclaimed as they drove away.

The resort was a couple hours away from the town they lived in, but it wasn't a bad drive. Ashley and Carolyn sang songs along with the radio, talked about drama from their friends and gossipped about celebrities. 

Ashley felt so...warm inside. She had been avoiding her family ever since her mom got her hands on the device that shrinks her. She was so terrified of being known as the infamous stripper her dad had been seeing and getting disowned.

But without risk of that device, she could finally just spend some time with her mom like normal again.

Before she knew it, they were pulling up into the parking lot of the massive resort. As the valet took away their car and the bellhop grabbed their luggage, they couldn't help but gasp as they looked around the massive lobby. Everything was a pristine white, there were various pieces of artwork hanging from the walls, and an active fountain right inside.

They checked in quickly and spent some time exploring the hallways before eventually finding their room. It was such a large hotel, it would be easy to get lost.

As they opened the door, their luggage was already waiting for them inside. It was a large room with a big screen T.V., couch, desk...and a single king-sized bed.

"What? This can't be right," Ashley thought aloud. Shouldn't there be two beds? She looked down at the paperwork Paulina gave her about their all inclusive package. After taking a couple minutes of reading the fine print, she paled a little bit.

"Oh, I guess...I accidentally got the couples package," she said with a nervous chuckle. Carolyn laughed a little bit and gave Ashley a tight hug.

"Well, that's fine by me. It's not like it's the first time we've ever slept in the same bed," she said casually. Ashley paled a bit, remembering the time she passed out on their mattress after getting between her parents....intimate time.

"You used to crawl in our bed all the time when you were younger," Carolyn pointed out.

Ashley felt a bit relieved by the clarification. Of course, her mom knew nothing about what had happened to her when she had been shrunk. Or that she had ever been shrunken down before. "Yeah I guess so. Besides this is our weekend together. We might as well be together at night too," Ashley said in agreement.

--

After settling in, the pair changed out of their own clothes and into the bathrobes supplied by the resort and walked to the spa area. There was an entire hallway with different rooms they could go to for different treatments. Mud baths, mineral water baths, massages, saunas, steam rooms, facials. Anything they could think of, it was here.

They spent the next several hours trying out the sauna, a few different types of baths, and it ending with a massage. Ashley winced as the powerful fingers of the masseuse bore into her body. It hurt quite a bit, but once it was over, she felt amazing.

By the time they went back to their room, their skin was smooth and glowing. "This place is amazing," Carolyn mentioned as she looked at herself in the mirror. It had only been a few hours and she already looked five years younger.

"I wish we could live here," Ashley chimed in, sprawling back out on the bed.

"So, what do you think? Wanna go try out another area?" Carolyn asked from the bathroom.

"Mmmmm...actually I was thinking about getting a couple drinks from the bar. I think I've gotten enough treatment for one day," Ashley replied. Honestly, there's no way she could feel better than she did at this moment.

"Alright sweetie. Just make sure you're back in time for dinner. The room service menu is insane," Carolyn laughed as she walked into the bathroom.

Ashley stripped off her bathrobe and left it laying out on the bed. She started getting herself dressed, only to hear an odd noise coming from the bathroom. Luke a mechanical dial being twisted. Then, a familiar sensaion hit her.

In an instant, Ashley found herself shrinking once again. She gasped and looked around in a panic. Did her mom seriously shrink her the moment she said she was going somewhere else?

No, in the first place, she was naked under that robe. Where was she hiding the shrinking remote?!

No, now isn't the time to be worrying about that! Right now, she needs to find a safe place to hide until she grows back! Looking aroudn, she was currently on top of the bed. She didn't have a way down, but at least she had her robe!

Her mom had her own robe, and she would be leaving the room. So Ashley rushed over and hid herself beneath the collar of the fluffy white robe and waited. Once her mom left, she could try to hide somwehere better. Or maybe check her stuff for that damn size remote.

A few minutes passed by before she heard the heavy sound of footsteps thudding and leaving the bathroom. Ashley silently prayed that her hiding spot would be enough to avoid detection.

"ASHLEY?" Carolyn called out, looking aroudn the room. "MUST HAVE ALREADY LEFT," she muttered with a shrug. The giant woman walked towards her suitcase and began rummaging around.

"Wasn't she going to go back to the spa?" Ashley wondered aloud. What could she possibly be looking for?

The shrunken woman's eyes widened in terror when she saw the answer. "NOW FOR SOME QUALITY TIME," Carolyn said aloud with a broad smile, holding a large plastic object. Ashley felt her stomach churning as her mom brought an enormous dildo and set it down on the night stand.

"Oh god, why do I have to be aroudn for this?" Ashley said as her mom began to apply some lubricant to the ten inch beast.

After she finished applying the lube, her head suddenly turned and looked directly at Ashley! The tiny girl ducked her head back beneath the collar, praying that her mom hadn't seen her.

"HMM, ME AND ASHLEY ARE SHARING THE BED, SO I SHOULD PROBABLY KEEP IT CLEAN," she thought aloud. Ashley felt a little bit of relief that she hadn't been spotted, then felt her surroundings shift.

She yelped as the orbe was lifted off the bed and tossed away onto a nearby chair. Ashley tried her best to grab onto the material while it was being lifted, but she was too slow. Instead of sticking with the safety of the robe, she flew off towards the night stand!

Ashley landed on a glob of fluid that instantly clung to her body. Her head was spinning, but she quickly realized where she was. She was on the giant head of her mom's dildo!

She tried to run away and escape, but the glob of lube was impending her movements. Even if she moved her limbs, there was no traction to move her forward!

Meanwhile, Carolyn spread a couple towels across the bed in preparation. Ashley whimpered as her mother stripped out of her own robe, standing completely naked in the room. She tried to fight harder to escape, but it was too late. Carolyn stepped over and picked up her dildo, staring down at it and her daughter hungrily.

"Mom! Please don't do this! I'm here! I'm down here!" she screamed in desperation. But unfortunately for her, she was too small for her voice to reach her mother's ears as she hopped onto the bed.

Ashley couldn't escape her fate as Carolyn plopped onto the bed and brought the bead of her toy towards her eager pussy lips. Without even warming herself up, she slid the tip inside herself. The soudn of her moan easily drowned out the noise of Ashley screaming in terror.

Carolyn began to slowly push and pull the thick toy inside herself, moaning loudly as she was starting to heat up. Meanwhile, Ashley was screaming and panicking as she felt her naked body, rubbing against the inside of her mom's vagina.

Over the next few minutesm she began to speed things up. Carolyn pumped the dildo faster and deeper as she began to pant.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" she moaned aloud, groping one of her breasts with her free hand. She was enjoying her time alone, unaware of Ashley desperately trying not to fall off her dildo.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Ashley screamed as she slid off the head of the dildo. The lube made her slide right off the plastic head once she was inside her mom's pussy. The pumping sex toy smashed into her again moments later, shoving her much deeper inside.

The thick smell of sex and muffled sounds of her mom's moaning overwhelmed her senses. Ashley felt disgusted with her position and desperately wanted to escape. But she knew that until her mother finished, she would never be able to escape past that thick, plastic rod.

Plus, she couldn't even try to rest for a moment. Her mom was pumping the toy so fast and hard, she kept getting slammed deeper inside. It felt like a car ran her over each time. She could feel her bones creaking, threatening to break if she took much more abuse.

She had to accept her situation, and crawl deeper before her mom's dildo crushed her to death. Ashley hated crawling deeper willingly, but she wasn't willing to die over it. Besides, how long could her mom even last at her age?

As she would learn quickly, extremely long. Carolyn was always a sexually active woman, with her and Ray having frequent sex ever since the kids moved out of their home. For the next forty-five minutes, she rode her sex toy hard. She switched positions several times, fitting nearly the entire dildo inside her pussy near the end of it.

Finally feeling sweaty and exhausted, Carolyn screamed as she finally came. She ripped the toy out of her womanhood as it flexed and quivered before gushing cum onto the towels below. Carolyn collapsed back against the bed, panting and quivering with a bright smile on her face.

As she lay in her glorious afterglow, she didn't notice a small lump slipping out of her pussy with her wave of cum. Once she landed on the towel, AShley sprung up and gasped, sucking in the clean air before entering a coughing fit. 

She hadn't expected to be trapped in her mom's snatch for that long! She had nearly suffocated! There was very little air in there anyways, and it reeked of her mom's sex. Not to mention, she could barely take in a full breath before her mom's dildo squished her against the hot vaginal walls.

Ashley looked back, seeing her mom's pussy just above her head and shuddered. She needed to move. If she saw her lying in a puddle of cum, who knows how she would decide to punish her?!

Ashley slowly rose to her feet, wincing in pain. She was covered in bruises and every muscle of her body was screaming at her. All the relief of the spa treatments from earlier was gone. Once she grew back to normal, she would happily go back and rest for the entire weekend.

As she moved across the bed, she rubbed off most of her mother's cum from her skin. But she couldn't get all of it off her skin, or the taste out of her mouth. But at least she could move at a normal pace.

Ashley started towards the edge of the bed. If she could get close enough to the night stand, she could try jumping over to it and hiding behind the alarm clock or something until she finally grows back.

The only problem is that it'll put her close to her mom's head, where she could be easily spotted. But from the look on her face, she'll be laying still for a while. Ashley shuddered and looked away, trying not to look too much at her naked mother of her sex face. 

She nearly made it all the way before Carolyn moaned a little bit. Her arm shifted, bumping into Ashley's tiny form.

"Noooooo!" Ashley yelled as she was pushed off the side of the bed. She flailed around, hoping to grab onto anything. But there was nothing within reach as she plummeted down. Then, her body crashed into something semi-soft.

It slightly cushioned her landing, but she still had the air knocked out of her. As she gasped and wheezed, she saw her enormous naked mother get off the bed and stretch. "FUCK! I'M THIRSTY," Carolyn said aloud, her voice sounding slightly scratchy. Which made sense, considering she had been moaning and screaming for nearly an hour.

Ashley watched her mom get up and walk away, not noticing her down below. She closed her eyes for a moment, focusing on breathing. It took her a minute, but she did manage to catch her breath.

Once she recovered a bit, she sat up and looked around her surroundings. She seems to have fallen into her mother's purse. The object that helped cushion her landing was....a pack of mint gum?

Just as she was standing up, the purse shook and knocked her back down. Carolyn's manicured hand entered the purse, rummaging aroudn blindly.

Ashley yelped as the large fingers grazed her skin before rubbing against the gum pack. "AHA," Carolyn said as she grabbed the pack of gum, pinning Ashley against it in the process. She pulled out the pack and slid one of the gum sticks out. She unwrapped the piece with one hand and tossed the pack back into her purse with the empty wrapper.

Lisa fell out of her mom's hand, and she tried to grab the only thing within reach to avoid falling to her death. Her hands latched onto the piece of gum before she even thought of the consequences.

Carolyn popped the piece of gum in her mouth and began to casually chew it, as she switched on the hotel T.V. It seems that they even offered a free movie package with their room. Sweet!

Ashley screamed and scrambled around inside her mother's mouth as she began to chew her gum. Her large, slick tongue was idly moving around, pushing her all aroudn her mouth. Ashley had to dod the sharp, white columns as they continuously moved up and down, grinding the gum into a wad.

She tried crawling towards her mom's lips, but every time she got even halfway there, the tongue would scoop her up and deposit her back near the molars. Ashley managed to leap away just as the gum joined her in the back corner of the mouth.

Not only did she have to avoid the chomping teeth and the dark pit of the throat, but she also needed to avoid the gum itself. It that sticky substance touched her, she'd end up stucking inside and chewed to ribbons along with it.

Carolyn frowned a little as she tasted something off about her gum. There was a flavor in there besides the mint. One that she quickly realized!

She shrugged her shoulders a bit as she recognized the taste of her own cum. Maybe there was still some on her fingers when she put the gum in her mouth> Oh well, the taste would fade soon.

Ashley grunted as her mom's tongue suddenly began to taste her. The large, heavy muscle pressed against her cheek and rubbed her all over. The cum stuck to her skin and was replaced with slick saliva as she was tasted all over. 

When the tongue finally moved away, Ashley thought she might have a second to breathe. But she was wrong. She screamed as the tongue scooped up the ball of gum and brought it towards her!

"No no no no no no!" Ashley yelled, trying to jump to the side. But she slipped on the wet gums and face planted in a puddle of spit before the gum pressed against her back. Ashley screaed in fear as the gum moved again, with her stuck in it.

She thought that her life would end then and there. Crushed painfully underneath her unaware mother's perfect, white teeth. But instead, the ball of gum was brought to her lips.

Carolyn was watching a random drama movie as she pressed the gum against her lips to blow a bubble. She was always pretty good with her mouth, so she was obviously great at blowing bubbles.

She blew all the air in her lungs out in one go, blowing a large bubble easily. Ashley gasped as she found herself surrounded on all sides by bright pink walls, thin enough that she could see through them. She could see the entire room through the pink lens.

As she tried to stand up, the floor of the gum bubble failed to support her weight.

POP!

The bubble popped, sending Ashley back downwards. She had a soft landing on her mom's left breast, bouncing a few times as the pliant skin gave her a painless landing.

"AW SHIT!" Carolyn cursed as the bubble burst. The bubble was too big and popped all over her face. She sat up and walked over to the bathroom to wash off the sticky treat. Ashley yelled as she tumbled downwards when her mom sat up.

She slid down her breast, tumbled against her soft belly, and scraped against her bush before landing back on the mattress. As Carolyn got up, she was left along on the bed.

"Oh thank god," Ashley muttered as she watched her mom walk away. She finally had a moment to rest.

As she thought that, her body suddenly shot upwards. In an instant, she was back to her original size!

"Wha?" she muttered out loud.

"Ashley? Are you back?" Carolyn called from the bathroom. Ashley looked down at herself, seeing that she was covered in bruises, cuts, cum and saliva. She sprang up and threw her bathrobe back on just as Carolyn poked her head out of the bathroom.

"Oh my god, Ashley! What happened to you?" Carolyn exclaimed as she saw her daughter. She looked like a mess! Her hair was tangled and messy, with chunks of gum stuck in it. Her face was shiny with some kind of fluid and there was a bruise on her cheek.

"Oh! Um there was a...group of European college students! Yeah they invied me back to their room and they party...a little too hard for me," Ashley lied, not wanting to tell her mom about the hour she spent in her pussy.

"Well geez, Ashley, be more careful! You could meet some real weirdos out in the world, so don't just go to someone's hotel room!" she scolded before walking back into the bathroom.

--

AFter convering up her lie, AShley got herself cleaned off and went straight to sleep. The rest of the weekend proceeded smoothly. Ashley and Carolyn spent most of the day at the spa, getting as much treatment as they could.

They ate dinner together, watched corny movies together, and slept closely together in the same bed at night. After the first day, Ashley never left her mother's side in fear of her using the shrinking remote once again.

Despite the near death experience, it actually did turn out to be a perfect weekent! And before they knew it, their weekend was already over.

After driving back home, Ashley was taking her mom's suitcases out of the car as she and Ray made out on the front porch. "Awkward," she said to herself, causing them to stop kissing and laugh.

"Oh Ashley, you know your parents love each other. It's not something to be embarrassed about!" Carolyn teased.

"Besides, just be glad this is the worst thing you've seen," her father teased, eliciting a light shove from his wife.

Ashley shivered a little bit, remembering all the worse, worse, worse things she's witnessed them doing when she was tiny. "I'll just take these to your room," Ashley responded, dragging the bags towards their room.

"Thanks sweetie! Oh and take out my flats please! In the big bag. I need to catch up on chores that your father forgot to do," Carolyn said, leaning her head against Ray's chest.

"I didn't say I forgot to do chores," Ray said in defense.

"You don't have to say it. I already know you did," she teased at him before pulling him into another kiss.

Ashley groaned and dragged her mom's suitcase into her room. She tossed the bags on the bed and dug around before finding the flats her mom requested. Her mom didn't say what she wanted her to do with them, so she just dropped them on the floor and turned to leave.

But before she could take a single step, she felt her body being reduced in size. In a flash, she was a quarter inch tall, and standing on the insole of her mom's well-worn flats.

The sound of thudding steps approched her from the hallway, and started coming closer.

"Oh come on! This weekend was almost perfect!" Ashley screamed at her mother as she stepped into the room. Obviously, she didn't hear her as she began to slide her bare feet into her favorite flats.

"I just wanted one weekend," Ashley muttered as her mom's foot slammed into her.

Chapter End Notes:

More to come.