- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Continued on from the Alternate Universe storyline of the last chapter.

 

Credit to my anonymous writing partner.

Ashley was woken from her dreams by an odd, yet familiar feeling.  Someone was grabbing her tit.  She had plenty of customers or dates that have done something similar.  But the hand currently groping her was quite skillfull.

 

The way the fingers gently tweaked her nipple and kneaded, this person knew what they were doing.  As she felt a bulge against her buttocks, she slowly began to oper her eyes.  Did she pass out with some dude again?

 

But as she looked ahead, she froze.  She was directly in front of her mom's sleeping face.  Her completely naked mom.  Which meant the one groping her was....

 

Ashley very slowly reached over and pulled the arm off of her with little resistance.  She then sat up and moved the groping hand directly onto her mom's breast.  Then looked over and saw her dad's sleeping face smile, as though he was dreaming of wonderful things.

 

It seems at some point in the middle of the night, her shrinking had worn off.  Which mans she had been her bare-ass, naked parents' body pillow for the rest of the night.  She herself was naked too, not to mention she was covered in both her dad's semen and her mom's cum.  If anyone saw them like this, they would definitely think that they simply had a three way the night before.  Hell, she woke up to her dad's dick between her ass cheeks while he was groping her in his sleep.

 

Ashley silently crawled out of their bed without waking either of them.  She strolled down the hallway buck-naked, heading straight into the laundry room.  Nothing would make her happier than to get dressed, go home, and never come within a thousand miles of this house again.

 

But it seems all her clothes had been left in the washingt machine the day before and were still soaking wet.  She tossed them in the dryer before walking downstairs.

 

The guest room in the basement had its' own bathroom, so she could take a shower without waking her parents.  She closed the bathroom door, turned on the water up to its maximum heat and waited for the steam to start coming off.

 

As she stepped inside, the scalding hot water nearly burned her skin painfully.  Ashley continued to let the water wash over her, before she hugged her naked body and began to sob.  She slowly sunk to her knees, curling up into a little ball, and crying loudly.

 

--

 

Ray and Carolyn woke up shortly later, feeling blissful.  They showered together, which turned out to be a good move since the hot water ran out fast.  Ray really needed to fix that damn water heater.

 

They got dressed, cooked a healthy breakfast that wouldn't upset Ray's cholesterol, and was just about ready to start their day.  But a knock on the door grabbed their attention.

 

"Derek!" Carolyn exclaimed as she opened the front door.  She reached up and wrapped her arms tightly around her son.

 

"Hi mom," the dark-haired man replied, hugging her back.  Derek was in college, majoring in Sports Marketing.  He had been away from home for months already, but was on a week-long break.  He decided to spend it using his parent's guest room.

 

"How's college?  Are you making a lot of friends?  Have you been eating healthy?" his mom asked in rapid succession.

 

"Honey, give the boy a chance to answer back," Ray called out in a joking tone as he walked up and wrapped his boy in a bear hug.  Derek hugged back with equal intensity.

 

"Thanks dad.  Think I could take a shower first?  It's been a while," he said, scratching the back of his head.  Truth be told, it had just been a while since he last masturbated, and he wanted some immediate alone time.  Ray smiled and chuckled a bit.

 

"Of course son.  You'll find something nice in that bathroom too," he said winking.  He recently bought a nice set of scented body washes for the guest bathroom, which drove his wife absolutely crazy.  It was something he was kind of proud of, and was sure his son would love it.

 

"Thanks dad," Derek said, carrying his suitcase downstairs.  Ray nodded and went back into the kitchen in order to get a start on the dishes.  Carolyn sighed as both of her boys walked away from her to do thei own things.  Then she smiled wickedly as she thought of something she could do.

 

Walking back into her bedroom, she pulled out the size remote that controlled that little stripper's size.  She noticed that the whore was back to her full height.  It seemed that when used remotely, the effects were only temporary.  "Oh well," she mumbled to herself.  "Let's see how this bitch likes being a few inches tall."

 

As Derek walked into the guest room, he was surprised to hear the shower still running.  Was someone else staying at his parent's houes?  He heard the water stop and someone step out of the shower.  Then a high-pitched yelp came from a woman.

 

The awkward young man slowly walked towards the door and pushed it open, unsure of what to expect on the other side.

 

A wave of steam wafted out of the bathroom, blasting him with a hot, moist breeze.  He scowled a bit as his glasses instantly fogged up, so he pulled them off to look around.  He was a bit far sighted, so close up objects were hard to make out.  However his vision wasn't so bad that he couldn't look around the bathroom.  But it seemed like there wasn't anyone in there.

 

He stepped inside and checked behind the door, but no one was there.  As he was about to step towards the shower, he heard the faint sound of screaming.  Looking down on the floor, he finally noticed that he was not alone.  There was a tiny woman on the floor, only a couple of inches tall.  A tiny NAKED woman.

 

Derek suddenly remembered what his dad had just said before he came down here.  That he had a nice surprise waiting for him.  Smiling from ear to ear, Derek reached down and snatched the naked woman off the gorund.  "WELL ISN'T THIS A NICE LITTLE SURPRISE.  A LITTLE TREAT FOR MYSELF," he mumbled as he ogled her naked breasts.

 

Derek was a bit awkward.  He didn't have much experience with women, especially talking to them.  He always felt like such a loser.  But now, he could actually take advantage of this situation.  He could finally be the one in charge.  And there was nothing this little slut could do to stop him....

 

"Derek!  God dammit put me down!" Ashley screamed.  She had been through so much already, and now her own brother was looking at her like her dad used to at the club.  Like father, like son....

 

The giant ignored her pathetic cries.  She sounded a little familiar, but without his glasses he couldn't really make out her actual features.  He reached a hand out and ran a finger down along her body.  She had big tis, a thin waist and a perky butt.  That's all that really mattered to him.

 

"Knock it off you stupid perv!" Ashley yelled, trying to push away her brother's groping finger.  But she didn't have nearly enough strength in her miniscule limbs to even budge it away. 

 

Derek quickly pulled off his pants and underwear, kicking them away as he tightened his grip on the little toy.  Ashley gasped as she began to realize just how much Derek and Ray had in common.

 

He lowered his shrunken sister down to his erect penis and smirked.  "I'M GONNA ENJOY THIS," he said, pressing her against his manhood.  Ashley yelled and tried to push it away, but that only led to Derek moaning.  Her protests were all in vain as he began to rub her up and down on his cock.

 

Ashley gagged and whimpered as she felt some precum start oozing out, getting in her hair.  In a few minutes, Derek felt himself close to finishing and pulled her away. 

 

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH, SLUT," she ordered as he set her down in the sink.  Ashley felt her heart drop as Derek pointed the head of his cock directly in front of her face.  She was about to scream, but realized she needed to keep her mouth closed tightly.

 

A second later, a flood of  white filled Ashley's vision as she was hit with a fire hose of cum.  Ashley was knocked onto her back as her brother finished all over her, coating every inch of her body.  Derek moaned as he saw the little slut getting completely coated in his seed.

 

"WELL THAT WAS FUN," Derek chuckled, turning on the faucet.  He gave the little slut a quick rinse off to get his cum off of her.  It was the least he could do before their time together ended.  Once she was clean again, he picked her out of the sink and placed her on the floor.  "YOU WERE PRETTY GOOD BABE, BUT I THINK I'M A LITTLE OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE.  SO AS A THANK YOU, WHY DON'T YOU KISS MY ASS?!" he taunted turning around to show her his bare ass.

 

Ashley was on her back on the cold tile floor, screaming as she saw her brother's bare ass being dropped down in an attempt to crush her.

 

Meanwhile, Carolyn was looking for an earring in her bedroom and failed to notice that she bumped into the remote.  

 

As Derek was about to crush the little woman under his cheeks, he was suddenly knocked off balance.  It was like someone had kicked his legs out from behind.  But instead of falling onto the tile like he was expecting, his ass was greeted by skin.

 

He gasped as he felt something press into his asshole, and something soft, warm and wet suddenly cup his balls.  He looked down and noticed he was sitting on a woman's face!

 

Derek bit his lip as he felt a woman's tongue rubbing against his sack, her sceram being muffled and vibrating it as well.  He felt ready to lay back and let her enjoy the taste of his nuts, until he felt teeth give a warning graze against them.

 

"Okay!  I'm getting up!" he yelled in a panic, scrambling up to his feet.  He looked down at the little slut he had fun with, only to recognize her instantly.

 

"Ash...Ashley?!" he yelled, suddenly overcome with an intense feeling of shame.  Dear god...he just masturbated using his sister.  He felt like he was going to be sick.

 

Meanwhile, Ashley slowly rose to her feet, then slapped Derek across the face.

 

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" she screamed, slapping him again.  Derek responded by covering his head with his arms as she continued to pound into him.

 

"Is this how you treat women?  Are you fucking serious?" she scolded.  "You would seriously murder someone after using them like a sex toy?!  Fuck!  You and dad are exactly the same!" she screamed, continuing to slap and hit him until her arms gave out.

 

As Derek felt her blows weakening, he reached out and grabbed her arms.  "Hey, hey, hey!  Ashley I'm sorry!  It was a misunderstanding!  Dad said there was a surprise in the bathroom, I had my glasses off!  I'm sorry!" he said pleadingly.  But that's when he noted something.

 

"What do you mean, I'm like dad?" he asked in confusion.  Ashley stopped trying to hit him as tears rolled down her face.  She broke down, collapsed to her knees and began to sob once again.

 

She ended up telling Derek everything.  Her job at SW Express.  The time their father came to visit, and the multiple visits afterwards.  All the horror and humiliation she'd faced.  And most recently, the remote that her mom had just purchased from her workplace.

 

Derek's eyes grewwide as he discovered everything his sister had been going through while he was away.  He had no idea she had been going through so much, and at the hands of their parents no less!

 

Though he did notice that she didn't bother covering up her naked body as she explained everything to him.  It would make sense spending years as a stripper made her less self-conscious about clothing.  He sat on the bed awkwardly as she paced back and fourth in front of him.

 

"Jesus Christ, we have to tell mom and dad about what they've done!" Derek said, rising to his feet.

 

"No!" Ashley responded, pushing him back down on the mattress.  He tried to sit back up, so Ashley jumped on him, straddling his waist while pinning his arms back.  "Mom and dad can NEVER know about this!" she yelled, her face inches away from him.  :You know how they are.  If they found out that the stripper they're obsessed with as me, I have no idea how they'd react.  Hell, dad said if he ever finds out I'm stripping in general they'd disown me."

 

"Well, why don't we destroy the remote then?" he pitched.

 

"That's no good, it could malfunction and shrink me again.  But without the remote, it could end up being permament.  And even if we steal it, mom can just get another one.  All I can do to stop it would be to convince my boss to deactivate the remote."

 

Derek was silent for a minute and sighed.  "Fine, I won't say anything if you don't want me to," he said in defeat.  Ashley sighed in relief and got off of him.

 

"Thanks Derek." she mumbled.

 

Derek sat up and turned away from her, trying not to let her see him blush.  "Don't mention it.  Look, I'll go shower.  Mom and dad are still expecting me to spend some time with them.  Feel free to take a spare outfit out of my luggage so you can at least get home," he said, walking towards the bathroom.

 

Ashley smiled to herself as he shut the door behind her.  It was a good thing she had such a good brother around.  Not to mention, now she had someone she could at least talk to about the horrors she had experienced.  It was like a terribly pressure in her chest finally had a valve to let it out.  And that was good enough for her to forgive him for the misunderstanding they just had.

 

She went through his suitcase and pulled out a pair of his underwear, sweatpants, a t-shirt and a sweatshirt.  It was multiple sizes too large and heavily baggy on her, but since it was sweats it wouldn't look too odd.  Kind of like a girlfriend in her boyfriend's clothes look.

 

While she was sitting on the bed, Carolyn decided to check up on the remote for that little homewreckers size.  She was surprised to see that her victim was back to full size.  Had she accidentally set the timer too short?

 

With a wicked grin, she cranked her size down to a mere millimeter and set it to half a day.  "That'll make up for lost time," she whispered.

 

Just as Ashley was about to get up and leave, she felt the familiar sensation of shrinking all over again.  "No!  No!  No!" she yelled, but it was too late.  She was shrunken down once again, trapped somewhere in her brother's clothing.

 

A few minutes later, the bathroom door swung open and Derek stepped out in just a towel.  "Ashley?  You still here?" he asked, looking around the room.  He shrugged as he didn't see her, she must have taken the chance and ran home as fast as she could.  "Don't blame her for leaving," Derek mumbled.

 

Derek also noticed that a full outfit had been laid out on the bed, his matching sweatsuit.  He smiled a bit.  He really did have the best sister.  Derek dropped the towel and slipped on his favorite outfit.  Even though they were sweats, it fit a bit snug against him and really showed off his physique.

 

Once he was clean and dressed, Derek walked back upstairs to see his mom in the kitchen.  "Oh, look at my handsome man!  Derek can you set the table for me?  Lunch is almost ready," she said happily.  

 

"Sure thing, mom," he said, adjusting his balls just before he grabbed the plates.  Unbeknownst to him, that adjustment made things much worse for tiny Ashley.  She had been caught in his underwear and was currently pressed up against the head of his cock.

 

"Derek!  Help me!  I'm stuck!" she yelled desperately.  He actually knew about what was happening to her!  He could actually help!  For once, she could be rescued from this torture!

 

But Derek failed to notice her struggles as he set the table.  Ray walked in just as Carolyn set out the food.  It was just some grilled chicken with rice and veggies, but Derek knew about his mom's healthy cooking style.

 

As he sat down, Derek felt something odd in his underwear again.  He reached down subtly, and gave it a move, trying to fix the itch.  As he did so, he felt something enter his cock slit, causing him to blush.

 

Then he felt the object start to squirm.  His eyes widened as he realized Ashley might not have actually made it out of the house.

 

"So how're classes going?  Are you keeping your grades up?" Ray asked as he cut into the chicken.  Derek was about to excuse himself from the table, but realized that might seem odd.  He had just come out of his room after all.  And he promised Ashley that he wouldn't say anything to them about what they did to her.

 

"Oh, it's alright," he said, cutting into his own food uncomfortably.  For the next hour, he picked as his food while talking to his parents about his time in college.  But the entire time, he was heavily conscious about the tiny person squirming that was slowly getting pushed further inside his penis.

 

He tried to adjust and pull her out a couple of times, but each time only served to push her deeper inside.  By the time he had finished lunch, Derek felt a wiggling sensation tickling him from inside of his balls.

 

"Hey guys, I think I'm gonna take a nap in my room.  It's been a really long trip back," Derek said after washing his plate in the sink.  

 

"Oh, alright sweetheart.  We won't bug you any longer then," his mom replied, giving him a tight hug.

 

Derek walked back downstairs casually, then sprinted to his room.  He slammed the door shut and locked it behind him before ripping off all of his clothing.  Digging through his loving, Derek pulled out his fleshlight, which he nicknamed Miranda.  The squirming inside of his nuts was slowing down, making him worry that Ashley was losing her strength inside him.

 

The young man began to pump the fleshlight into his cock furiously hard and fast.  He kept at it for several minutes, but his cock was only at half-chub.  The fear of murdering his sister with his cock was slightly ruining the mood.

 

There was a way to make him cum easier, but it was rather embarrassing.  It was shameful, but he needed to do whatever it took to save his sister. 

"ASHLEY," a muffled voice came from the outside.  Ashley was inside a hot, cramped chamber filled with thick fluids.  She had strugled to remain afloat and avoid drowning for what felt like hours.  And now she heard her brother's voice answering her.  Did he finally realize what happened to her?

 

"ASHLEY I'M TRYING TO GET YOU OUT.  BUT I NEED YOU TO SQUIRM MORE.  YOU KNOW, RUB ANYTHING YOU SEE IN THERE," he said awkwardly.  She could practically see him rubbing his neck, which he always does when embarrassed. 

 

Ashley realized exactly what he was asking for.  Her brother was asking her to help him cum.  Normally, that would disgust her, but right now she needed to get out before she drowned.  For once, she would willingly get her family member off.

 

Ashley had no choice but to comply.  She rubbed against the slimy walls of her brother's testicle, even grinding her ass and tits against it.  There was an almost instant reaction, with her surroundings pulsing and churning.

 

Derek let out a whimper of pleasure as he felt the lovely tingle of the woman inside him.  He was starting to understand why his dad went to go see her for over a year.

 

It took less than a minute for Derek to shoot his load into the fleshlight, including the living speck of his sister.  Ashley took a breath of fresh air as she was finally back outside, only to get a mouthful of jizz as Derek continued shooting his load onto her bug sized body.

 

A few seconds later, Ashley was pulled out of the swimming pool of cum by two enormours fingers.  Derek held his small, cum soaked sister in front of his face, as he panted in exhaustion.

 

"Okay, this time I'll drive you home," he said with a small smirk.