- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter.  Warning:  its NSFW.

Ashley looked up in terror.  Her three inch body was laying on the bed in the curtained off room while her massive father stood above her and began to remove his belt.  Everything in her body was screaming to start running and try to escape, but where would she go?  She would still be shrunken in a strip club full of giant, aroused guys, but at least it wouldn't be with her dad.  "Dad," she whimperedl knowing her was far too drunk to hear her tiny cries.

 

There was a clang as the metal buckle of Ray's belt hit the floor.  He glared down at his tiny prize.  It was a hungry look, almost predatory.  After what he paid recently, he was going to get his money's worth out of her.  "Come here, my little slut," he said, and firmly grasped her tiny body in his hand.  He could hear Ashley's screams, but in his drunken mind felt that this was simply some type of roleplay.  "Oh yeah that's right," Ray moaned.  "Keep screaming and you'll get a bigger tip."

 

With tears streaming down her face, Ashley tried her best to regain her composure.  This could not be happening.  Her dad was NOT going to use her as a sex toy, right?!  She then felt her dad's massive finger lower down and strip off the sexy bra and underwear she was wearing.  "Hey those are mine!" she screamed.

 

With a wink, Ray brought the underwear from the stripper that he just tore off up to his face.  He gripped the tiny fabric underneath his nose and drank in the smell.  "Hell yeah, you dirty bitch," he moaned.  He then watched the tiny stripper's shocked expression as he stuck out his tongue and deposited the underwear onto the large, pink muscle.  Closing his eyes, he swallowed, sending her clothes down towards his stomach.  "Alright, now that those are gone, let's have some real fun."

 

Lowering his hand, Ray dropped the nude Ashley's body down onto his stomach.  She watched, jaw agape, as Ray slowly unzipped his pants and removed them.  "No," she whispered to herself.  Ray then reached into his underpants and pulled out his massive, engorged member.  The giant penis flopped down towards Ashley.  She could already see it was pulsating.

 

"Alright you tiny slut, start grinding on daddy's cock," Ray laughed.  He grasped Ashley, who was screaming her head off more than before, and dropped her directly next to the base of his cock.

 

Ashlet had to take a step back, just to take everything in.  Her father had a major erection.  The musky, sweaty odor hit her in the face and made her want to vomit.  How could she ever look at her father the same way again?  Then Ray lowered his hand down and grasped the base of his cock.  He straightened it out, making it stand at a towering height.  Ashley was speechless.  She was currently standing at the mere height of three inches tall.  This giant cock was standing AT LESAT six inches tall, probably closer to seven.

 

"Well it's not gonna grind on itself," Ray said in annoyance down at the tiny stripper.  He wasn't sure what her problem was.  Wasn't this standard?  Didn't she do this every night?  Why was she being such a prude around him?  Ashley's legs were frozen in place.  Her mind was screaming at her to run, to just give in, to cry and break down, but she could do none of that.  She could only stand and tremble.

 

With Ray's giant hand gripping her nude body, Ashley was snapped back to reality.  Ray violently pushed her against the base of his stiff cock.  "Oh fuck, that's nice," Ray moaned, feeling the blood pumping through the veins of his dick.  Ashley's squirming only bothered to turn him on more.  "Now use it as your fucking pole."

 

Feeling absolutely defeated, Ashley gave in.  Slowly, she started to dance as seductively as what was left of her pride could muster.  This included rubbing her bare breasts and bare ass cheeks against the man's enlarged penis.  With her naked body starting to get covreed in the sweat from her own dad's cock, Ashley tried to picture herself somewhere else.  Anywhere else.  Anywhere was better than here.

 

"Yeah, you like rubbing your big dadd'ys dick, don't you?" Ray spat in a cruel and demeaning tone at the tiny stripper.

 

Ashley looked up in shock.  She was hurt by her father's words.  "What?  No I just...."

 

"Say it!"

 

"I...I like grinding against your dick, daddy," Ashley sniffled, trying not to sob as she said it.

 

"Fuck yeah you do," Ray said.  He then reached down and gripped Ashley's body in her hand against the skin of his dick.  "I like it more though," Ray proceeded to rub his traumatized daughter up and down against his shaft.  Ashley cried for mercy, especially after she felt the first two drops of her father's precum land on top of her head.

 

"Oh god.  Oh no, not this," he sobbed.  She knew what was going to happen next.  She started having flashbacks to that horrid, traumatizing experience when that guy snuck her into the men's bathroom.  Ray's pace quickened and ge was thrusting his hips into the air more vigorously.  He sounded short of breath.  The temperature of the giant cock was getting warmer on Ashley's skin.  She could even hear what sounded like a river on the inside of the cock.  "No dad!" she screamed.

 

"Uuugh!  Moan for your daddy!" Ray said aggressively.  Right before he climaxed, he sat up onto his knees.  Ashley screamed as the giant forced her onto the bed, with his giant dick pointing direclty at her from a point blank range.  Before she could say anything, she saw the slit widen, and a wave of white fluid erupted.  Ray moaned loudly as he showered the poor stripper in his cum.  It went on for almost a full ten seconds before he stopped.

 

Ashley was done.  Not physically, she was still alive.  But mentally, emotionally, she was done.  She just lay there, completely nude and covered in her father's seed.  She slowly moved her legs just to make sure she wasn't actually paralyzed.

 

"You stupid, tiny whore," Ray muttered in disgust.  "I bet your parents are fucking disgusted with you."  He carelessly lifted her up and started wiping off her covered body with a hand towel that was left in the room.  "You know, if I wouldn't get in trouble and you were even smaller, I'd just swallow you up with my cock.  I bet you'd like that wouldn't you, you little slut?"  Ray half meant it.  He was mainly just basking in his port-orgasmic afterblow and wanted to keep talking dirty to his toy.  He had no idea of the rmotional toll it was taking on poor Ashley. 

 

"Here," he said, swinging his cock directly in front of her.  "Why don't you give it a kiss and say thanks to your daddy for cumming on you?" he asked mockingly.  Ashley shuddered, feeling what was left of her sanity crumbling.

 

"Do it!" he snapped, seeing her hesitation.  

 

With tears streaming down her face, AShley crawled on her hands and knees towards her dad's dick once again.  "Th...thank you daddy..." she said before kissing the spongy head.  Ray laughed at the pathetic slut, satisfied that he got his money's worth.

 

After adjusting his pants and making sure Ashley was completely cleaned off, he opened the curtain.  Instead of the security guard, he noticed the eastern European lady who owned the strip club was standing out there.  "Did you enjoy yourself, sir?" she asked with a smile.

 

"Hell yeah I did.  I'll definitely come back to play with her sometime."  There was an awkward pause as Ray looked at the miniaturized stripper.  "Say, how much to buy her?"  Ashley normally would've been mortified to hear this, but she was just out of it.  She barely even felt conscious.  She just didn't care what happened next.

 

"Sir our strippers are people, they are not for sale," Paulina said.  She then leaned in and whispered something in Ray's ear.

 

"Wow, I definitely can't afford that," Ray said nervously.  "I guess I'll just come back and see HER specifically more often."

 

Paulina smirked.  "I think we can work out an arrangement where she can be yours exclusively when you're here," she said.  "For the right price."  Leaning in, she whispered something else in Ray's ear, for almost a full minute.  Once they were done talking, Paulina extended her hand.  "It's a deal then, you'll see her next time you're here."

 

"I sure will.  Give me a kiss you little slut," Ray said.  He lifted his whimpering daughter up to his face and engulfed the top half of her body into his mouth and sucked on her gently.  He then spat her out as she gasped for breath.  "See you next time," he mumbled, before stumbling out of the club towards a taxi that had been called for him.

 

Ashley lay naked, starfished out in Paulina's hand, as she took her backstage, to grow her back to normal size in private.

Chapter End Notes:

More to come....