- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter in the story.  What happens when a stripper shrinks at a frat house???

Ashley sighed to herself as the car came to a stop in front of the large building. The blaring music from inside made the car windows shake from the sheer bass of the beat. Checking her phone, she saw that it was almost midnight...but the party seemed to just be starting.

“Remember, just give me a call when you’re ready for a pickup,” Hank said as he parked. Hank was one of the security guards at the SW Express, one of the ones that Ashley trusted to keep her safe.

“Yeah, yeah...I’m just wondering why I agreed to do this,” Ashley said with a dry chuckle. As she stared out the window, she remembered the conversation she had with Paulina the day before.

Paulina was hoping to branch out the business and bring in new clients. So, when a fraternity sent her an email asking her to provide entertainment, she agreed right away! Since Ashley has been allowing clients to do more and more severe things to her without a complaint, she decided to send her out as entertainment.

Ashley wanted to refuse...but Paulina said she could take the entire week off after doing this while also keeping all the tips. Not to mention, there was no shrinking during this party. Since they were away from the shop, Paulina couldn’t afford to send enough security guards to keep her safe.

Ashley had not given any regular pole dances in almost a year. She basically spends all her time in the VIP rooms when she walks into work. Oh well...all she had to do was dance on a pole for the night for a bunch of drunk dudes and then leave. That shouldn’t be too hard.

She got out of the car and pulled her coat tighter around herself.
“Alright Hank, keep an eye on your phone. I should only be a few hours, but who knows what some drunk frat boy will try” she said, closing the door and walking away.

As Ashley walked up to the front door, it swung open before she could even knock.

“BOYS! WE! HAVE! THE! STRIPPER!!!!” a blonde dude in a baseball hat screamed. A roar erupted from the men inside in celebration of her arrival and it took all of Ashley’s willpower not to scowl at them.

“That’s right~ Who’s here to have a good time?!” Ashley yelled as she strut inside the frat house. The crowd roared again at her words, parting the way to let her inside. She made sure to shake her hips around a bit with every step she took to give the guys behind her a show.

She looked around a bit and found the living room where they set up the stripper pole. As she walked up to it, she whipped around to face the frat boys.

“Alright boys...let’s party!” she said, ripping off her coat to reveal her half naked body. The men yelled in excitement as she swung her coat around overhead before tossing it onto the couch. She boldly stepped up to the pole and began to dance.

She swung herself around with expert precision, making sure to slow down and show off her assets every minute or so for the men watching her. After ten minutes, she ripped off her top piece and tossed it into the crowd. One of the guys snatched it out of the air and sniffed it eagerly.

Ashley looked away to avoid cringing and continued dancing for the men. She knew that they would tip better if they thought she was into them all. An ego boost worked for all men.

She spent nearly an hour dancing atop the stage before she stopped. Her body was coated with a layer of sweat and her breathing was getting heavy.
“Alright fellas, I’m gonna take ten” she called out before stepping off the stage. There was a collective moan from the crowd as they began to walk away, not showing any interest as she put her coat back on.

Pulling a bottle of water out of the coat, she chugged most of it down in one go. Pole dancing was a lot harder than most people thought. It was extremely physical work that demanded her staying in peak physical condition. Her body was toned and sexy thanks to it though.

As she checked her phone, she sighed again. She was hired to perform for another couple hours. With a small groan, she got up and walked towards the stage…

But she felt a familiar sensation.

“Oh god...mom please, no, not tonight” she mumbled to herself as she felt her body being reduced in size. She shrunk right out of her clothes and stood butt naked on the floor. Her heart raced as she looked around in a panic, seeing the dozens of giant men buzzing around the room.

This is exactly what she was afraid of! She needed to get out of here before one of these guys crushed her underfoot! Looking both ways, it seems that no one noticed that she had shrunk. At least she didn’t have to worry about being kidnapped by one of these bros. Ashley started running towards the couch, trying to hide beneath it until she could grow back.

But as she ran, a mountain sized body crashed into the floor in front of her! She screamed and jumped back in surprise, looking around in a panic.

It was a man with dark brown hair in front of her, he was only wearing a pair of thin shorts. His six pack abs were on full display as he started to pick himself back up. He let out a deep belch, making Ashley gag from the intense beer smell washing over her.

“OOPS…” he mumbled to himself with a goofy grin. It seems that he stumbled over himself and fell down. He started to get off the ground...when he noticed the naked figure of Ashley right in front of him.

“OH FUCK YES” he said to himself as he reached down for her. Ashley began to run away, but the drunk man snatched her up with ease. She tried to pry his fingers off her body, but his grip was absolute. “AREN’T YOU THE STRIPPER? WHY’RE YOU TINY?” he asked her with a slight drunken slur.

“Well...what happened is-” she started.
“BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP!” the man cut her off with another belch with enough force to blow her hair back. Ashley scowled as bits of spit landed on her and the beer stink stung her eyes.

“OOPS...SORRY...I’M A LIL DRUNK…” he said with a laugh. As he finally stood up, he looked down at Ashley like a hungry animal. “I’M GONNA SAVE YOU FOR LATER…” he told her with a wink. His free hand reached down and pulled open the front of his shorts and underwear.

“Oh, don’t you dare-” Ashley started to threaten. But she couldn’t finish her thought as the man dropped her. She plummeted down before landing on his large dick. Ashley latched onto it to avoid falling further down, which made the frat boy smile at her.

He snapped his shorts closed once again before rejoining the party, enjoying the feeling of her naked body against his junk.

Ashley held onto his penis as the man started walking, causing her surroundings to shake and sway around. She herself was about an inch tall...and she noticed that his flaccid penis was almost ten times her size. These guys might act like animals, but she’d be lying if she said that they weren’t hot.

After a few minutes, she felt the cock beneath her twitch and grow slightly. Then something pressed into her from the outside, squishing her against his cock. What was happening out there?!

The man had walked aimlessly around the party, sipping a beer. But as he walked towards the dance floor, he spotted another prey. A blonde chick dancing by herself wearing only a tube top and short shorts.

Forgetting all about the tiny stripper, he walked up behind her and started grinding against her ass without a word. She looked back in disgust and tried to step away, but he kept trying to rub his erection against her.

“Get away from me you creep!” she yelled, shoving him back. He got angry at that, his eyes switching from lust to anger.
“Listen here, you stupid bitch!” he said, marching towards her with his hand clenched in a fist. But before he could take two steps, another guy walked up and swung on him. The shirtless man was knocked onto his ass instantly.
“Leave her alone, shit for brains” the man that punched him said before walking off with her. The shirtless man was instantly knocked out from the blow and began snoring only a few seconds later.

Two minutes later, Ashley crawled out of his shorts and dusted herself off while standing on his abs.
“Thank god he didn’t get kicked in the nuts” she said aloud as she spat on his unconscious body. This is why she couldn’t stand frat boys.

With her captor knocked out, she climbed down his shorts to the floor and looked around. She was fairly close to the front door now. It wouldn’t take her too long to reach the door...and if she was outside, maybe she could wait in the yard until she grew back to normal?

As she started walking towards the door, a shadow fell over her.

“OH DUDE, MARC GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!” another man exclaimed from above. An asian man wearing a backwards baseball cap had his phone out, snapchatting the shirtless man’s unconscious body. As he zoomed in on his face, he noticed something down on the floor.

“OH SHIT! LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY SHRUNK THE STRIPPER!” the man exclaimed as he locked onto Ashley. She gasped and started running away from the man. She just escaped from one asshole, she did NOT want to get caught by another!

But as she ran, a sneaker landed directly in front of her to block her path. She was running too fast and smashed into the shoe, knocking her onto her ass.

“OOH, WICKED WIPE OUT!” he yelled as he scooped her off the ground. As soon as she was in his hand, he started walking out of the dancefloor while recording her. “LOOKS LIKE IT’S JORDAN’S LUCKY DAY!” he said while zooming in on her tits.

Ashley tried to cover herself up with her hands while glaring at him. For some reason, being recorded like this made her feel extremely self conscious…
“Let me go, asshole! This was NOT a part of the agreement!” she yelled at him. But the man, Jordan, simply took her into an empty room while ignoring her complaints.

They seemed to be in some kind of game room, with a large tv and a pool table in the center. He walked them over to the couch and sat down with a wicked smile.
“SO SEXY...DON’T YOU THINK IT’S NOT FAIR THAT YOU’RE GETTING PAID ONLY TO DANCE? MAYBE YOU SHOULD WORK A LITTLE EXTRA FOR YOUR MONEY” he said, unzipping his skinny jeans.

“I work plenty hard! Now let me go, creep!” she yelled back, trying to jump off his palm. But he reached around and pushed her back into his hand before clicking his tongue.
“TSK TSK TSK! THAT’S NOT THE RIGHT ATTITUDE TO HAVE! I GUESS YOU NEED TO LEARN TO SHOW A MAN SOME PROPER RESPECT...FOR INSTANCE, WHEN I WANT YOU TO EARN YOUR KEEP, YOU THANK ME FOR THE OPPORTUNITY!” he said, dropping her onto his cock.

Ashley hit the cock head and started to slide down, but Jordan responded before she could reach his base. His hand wrapped around his cock and Ashley, pressing her against his shaft and rubbing her up and down. Ashley screamed and struggled, but that only served to pleasure him even more.

Jordan moaned and laughed as he felt the tiny naked body against his cock. He dragged her back up to his cock head, positioning her face above the slit of his cock.
“KISS IT YOU CUNT! MAKE OUT WITH MY DICK!” he demanded with a laugh. Looking up, Ashley saw that this asshole was still snapchatting the whole thing!

She was about to call him out on his shit...but suddenly felt her body shrinking once again. Her body was reduced to a millimeter tall...and was unfortunately still above his slit. Ashley screamed as she began to fall headfirst down the slit of his cock.

Jordan gasped as he felt the naked bitch enter his penis. He zoomed in on her as his erect cock began to accept more and more of her naked body.

“FUCK YEAH! YOU LIKE BEING COCK FOOD, CUNT?” he mocked as he pushed her deeper inside with his finger. Ashley kicked and flailed, but she couldn’t stop her descent.
“No! God damnit no!” she screamed as her body slid into the narrow tube of the man’s penis.

It didn’t take long for her to be deposited into a lake of thick white fluid. As she splashed into it, she desperately tried to climb her way back out. But all she could do was scramble against the slimy walls, finding no purchase to climb back out.

Jordan continued recording as her hips, legs, and feet vanished inside his dick. He followed the tiny lump as it moved down his shaft and into the balls. He turned it back to selfie mode and looked into the camera.

“And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you properly tip a sex worker. By feeding them to your own tip” he said before sending out the video.

He stood up and rejoined the party, loving the tingling feeling inside his balls. The tiny bitch must be fighting up a storm...but that only served to turn him on. He started chugging beer with his bros, showing off the video to his frat bros. He got plenty of claps on the back and high fives, not to mention plenty of jealous looks.

After twenty minutes, he felt her struggles weakening a bit inside him. He wasn’t sure if it was because he was getting too drunk to notice it, or because she was dying inside him. Either way, he was about ready to call it a night and fall asleep.

He felt someone tapping on his shoulder aggressively, so he turned around to see a very angry woman.
“K-Kloe?! Babe, wh-what are you doing here?” Jordan asked in surprise, seeing his girlfriend. She was a tall african american woman, with her arms crossed in front of her bulging breasts.
“What am I doing here? What the fuck are do you think YOU’RE doing, Jordan?” she asked, holding up her phone. The asian man paled a bit as he saw the video of the stripper on her screen. He gulped nervously, realizing that he must have sent it to her.

“Look, babe, I can explain-” Jordan started, raising his hands in defense. Kloe reached out and grabbed him by the wrist, pulling him behind her as she led him away from the party. She led them up the stairs to the bedrooms. She pushed Jordan into his room and locked the door behind her.

“Get on the bed. Pants off. Now” she said firmly. It was clearly not a request. Jordan swallowed nervously and stripped off his skinny jeans and underwear. As he sat down on the bed, Kloe noticed that he was already rock solid.

“I know that’s not because of me” she said, walking over and grabbing his penis with her hand. Jordan moaned a little as she lowered her gaze towards his testicles. “I bet it’s from that woman you shoved in here, huh?” she asked rhetorically.

Jordan was about to answer...but instead moaned in response as he felt Kloe’s tongue run from his base, along the shaft, to his head. The dominant woman didn’t waste any time licking and sucking at his penis, making the cocky man twitch and squirm. Kloe definitely gave the best blowjobs on campus. And mix her skill together with the little bitch tickling the inside of his balls, he couldn’t resist in the slightest.

It only took a couple minutes before he shot his load directly into her mouth, filling it with his semen. Jordan fell back on the bed, breathing heavily. He was floating on Cloud Nine.

Kloe swirled the semen around in her mouth as she stood up over him. What a pathetic man, couldn’t even last five minutes. She walked over to his bathroom and turned on the sink, warming up some water.

She spat Jordan’s load into her hand, bringing her hand to her eyes. After scanning it for a couple seconds, she spotted a small lump mixed in.

“AHA! FOUND YOU!” she said to herself, scooping Ashley’s body out with her other hand. She washed the cum off her hands before looking down at the tiny lady.

Ashley was gasping for air as she was pulled out of the sticky pool. She had nearly drowned inside Jordan’s balls. If this woman had come even a few minutes later, she would be dead! Now...she just needed to find out what she wanted from her…

“HEY….SORRY ABOUT JORDAN. ARE YOU ALRIGHT?” the giantess asked her in a kind tone. “HERE, LET’S GET YOU CLEANED OFF A LITTLE FIRST” she said, bringing her other hand over Ashley. She dropped some warm water onto her head to help wash off the rest of his cum.

Ashley was a little confused...but extremely grateful for her help. She rinsed off the sticky fluids, which did make her feel a little better. As she did so, she felt her size shifting once again. This time, she was grown to about a centimeter tall. Still much smaller than she’d prefer...but at least a little more noticeable now.

“Thank you. Really, thank you. I’d be dead if you hadn’t rescued me” Ashley called up to the stranger. The beautiful giantess gave her a breathtaking smile and laughed.
“DON’T WORRY ABOUT IT. AND AGAIN, I AM SO SORRY FOR JORDAN. HE’S NORMALLY SUCH A SWEET GUY, BUT BEING AROUND THESE FRAT GUYS TURNS HIM INTO SUCH AN ASSHOLE. AND IT ONLY GETS WORSE WHEN HE DRINKS” she explained.

“OH, I’M KLOE BY THE WAY!”
“Ashley.”
“WELL, ASHLEY, I’M SORRY YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH SOMETHING LIKE THAT! WHEN I SAW IT ON HIS SNAP, I RACED OVER HERE TO GET YOU OUT! YOU’RE NOT GONNA...PRESS CHARGES OR ANYTHING, RIGHT?” she asked nervously.

Ashley was taken aback by this woman. It had been so long since someone treated her with so much respect when she was shrunk...it honestly felt kinda refreshing.

“Um...no...probably not. It’s not exactly something easy to prove happened normally, you know? Besides...it might have been worth it to meet someone as nice as you” she said with a smile.
“OOH, CUTE AND SWEET! I MIGHT JUST HAVE TO LEAVE JORDAN FOR YOU” she replied with a wink. “ANYWAYS...IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU? I MEAN, I HAVE TO WATCH OVER JORDAN FOR THE NIGHT TO MAKE SURE HE’S ALRIGHT. IS THERE ANYONE HERE THAT I COULD PASS YOU OFF TO? ANYONE YOU KNOW?” she offered.

“Um...no. I don’t know anybody here” Ashley responded.
“OH...SO YOU REALLY WERE THE STRIPPER…” she said aloud. She immediately realized how that must have sounded, since she gasped right after. “N-NOT THAT IT’S A BAD THING! HONESTLY, MORE POWER TO YOU GIRL!”
“Um...thanks? Look...if you could just bring me to the front yard, that’s good enough for me. My shrinking should have a time limit, so if I hide until I grow back then it’s fine with me” she explained.
“YEAH, I CAN DO THAT!” Kloe said, walking out with Ashley hidden in her fist.

Kloe slipped through the party, dodging the drunken dudes and horny assholes. She had been here enough times to know how. Walking out the front door, she placed Ashley on the ground in front of the steps.

“ARE YOU SURE YOU DON’T WANNA JUST STAY IN THE ROOM WITH US? I COULD PROBABLY KEEP AN EYE ON YOU” she offered. Ashley thought about it...but didn’t want to be anywhere near Jordan.
“No, that’s alright. Thanks for the offer though” she replied.
“ALRIGHT...BUT TRY AND FIND ME ONCE YOU’RE BIG AGAIN. I’LL WRITE MY PHONE NUMBER FOR YOU IN CASE YOU WANT TO HANG OUT” she said, patting Ashley’s head before walking back inside.

Ashley felt her cheeks flush a little bit as she watched Kloe walk away. She was really tempted to take her up on that offer…

Unfortunately, Ashley focused a bit too much on the curvy ass walking away and not enough attention to her surroundings.

“WOAH…” a husky voice said from behind her. She spun around to see another man looking down at her. It was a blonde man with bright red eyes. He was clearly stoned. “ARE YOU LIKE...A TINY PERSON?” he asked, leaning his face closer to her.

“Um...yeah. I guess so” she replied awkwardly, slowly stepping away from him. But as she was backpedaling, she felt a warm wall press into her back. His hand.

Fuck.

“THAT’S FUCKING RAD…” he said, picking her up by the legs. “OH DAMN, I KNOW THE PERFECT USE FOR YOU!” he exclaimed, loosely carrying her back inside the frat house. Damnit, she had just escaped!

The man carried her over to the kitchen, where a chubby man without a shirt was preparing shotgunning a beer.
“LOGAN! BRO! YOU READY FOR THE BEER BONG?” the stoner asked.
“ANYTIME, BRO!” the chubby man responded, smashing the empty beer can against his head.

The stoner grabbed the beer bong and stood up on a stool over Logan’s head. He placed the tube inside his mouth and smiled happily down at Ashley.

“HERE IT COMES BRO!” he exclaimed, tossing Ashley inside it. She yelled and grabbed onto the tube. Luckily there were enough ridges for her to latch onto. As she looked down, she could see Logan’s pulsating throat directly under her. As she looked back up, she gasped.

The stoner cracked open a beer, winked at Ashley, then began to pour. Ashley’s grip was instantly lost as a tidal wave of beer crashed into her. She screamed in terror as she was instantly washed directly down the stranger’s throat as he chugged the beer.

She quickly descended down the esophagus, splashing down in his stomach. As she breached the surface and took a breath, the sour smell of beer and acids assaulted her senses. She was struggling to stay above the surface as the beer sloshed inside his churning gut.

As Logan finished chugging the beer, he raised his hands up and roared in victory. His friends yelled in excitement too, dapping him up and slapping his back.

Completely unaware of the secret addition to his drink, he continued chugging beer and partying with his friends. He was already completely wasted, but he continued smashing beers as they were passed to him. As a large fellow, he was well known as a heavyweight drinker at the fraternity.

While Ashley struggled to deal with the constantly rising beer levels, she was also a little thankful for the constant flow of liquid. It seems that it was helping to ward off the digestive acids. After staying afloat for over half an hour, her skin barely tingled.

But her limbs were starting to get tired. She tried to just float naturally, but the waves kept knocking into her. It was as if his stomach was trying to tell her to stay under and accept her fate as food.

Another 15 minutes went by before Logan walked to the bathroom to take a leak. He spent nearly five minutes relieving his bladder from all the fluids he took in. As he started walking back to the kitchen, he suddenly fell forward in the middle of the hallway and passed out.

A guy passing by simply pushed him onto his side and kept walking away. Ashley felt a little grateful at first. The splashing had lessened significantly, allowing her to simply float on her back for another half hour and regain her strength.

But then she felt the acids resurfacing, causing her skin to sting in certain areas.
“Fuck...is this really how I’m going to die?” she asked aloud, tears stinging her eyes.

As she thought that, Logan’s body suddenly started to convulse. His stomach shook violently before the lake of beer and acid began to flow upwards.

The large man vomited in his sleep, spewing bile in the middle of the hallway.
“DUDE, GROSS!” a woman yelled as she stepped over his bile. Ashley sat up in it, thanking any god that would listen for letting her out of there.

But her skin was still itching all over… she needed to wash off the lingering acids. She ran down the hallway towards the kitchen. As she passed by the doorway to the living room, she stopped in her tracks. There was a knocked over water bottle!

She ran over to it as fast as she could. The cap was missing, so there was only a bit left inside. But she only needed a little.

Dipping her arms inside, she pulled out handfuls of water and started washing herself off once again. The water instantly relieved her sore red skin, and the tingling sensations of the acids were gone.

“Fuck...how many times am I gonna need to bathe in one night?” she asked herself. With a sigh, she looked around her surroundings. She was already underneath the couch in the living room...her original idea for a hiding spot.

If she stays put here, maybe she’ll actually be safe for the night. She reached in again, taking out some water to drink. Her throat was sore and hoarse from screaming for her life all night…

As she was drinking, a loud THUD sounded out behind her. Ashley jumped, spinning around at the noise. There was a black, metallic object that slid under the couch a bit aways from her.

“DUDE, MY VAPE!” someone yelled in frustration. Someone ran over to the couch and crouched down, locking onto the vape instantly. Ashley stood perfectly still as he snatched the device out from under there, hoping to avoid being noticed. She saw a skinny hispanic man’s face as he peered below.

The giant grabbed his vape and pulled it away before standing back up. Ashley heard the sound of it turning on as he took a pull off it.

“OH THANK GOD THIS STILL WORKS” he said aloud. Then, Ashley felt herself getting yanked from behind! “DON’T THINK I DIDN’T NOTICE YOU, SEXY LITTLE THING” he said as he brought Ashley in front of his face.

Ashley sighed, realizing that anything she said or did at this point would be pointless. It hasn’t worked a single time tonight.
“Let’s just get this over with” she sighed in defeat. He was gonna do whatever he was gonna do.

“GOD I’D GIVE ANYTHING TO FUCK YOU...BUT I’M ABOUT TEN SECONDS AWAY FROM PASSING OUT” he said with a laugh. Ashley noticed that his eyes were slightly bloodshot. There must be weed in his vape.

“SO...I’M JUST GONNA HAVE TO PLAY WITH YOU IN THE MORNING” he said with a flirtatious wink. Ashley rolled her eyes.

The man pulled her around behind himself and pulled open the back of his pants. Ashley groaned as he brought her down to his asscheeks. She thought he was gonna wedge her in there...but he didn’t stop there.

“Oh fuck me” Ashley muttered under her breath as she was pressed headfirst against his puckered anus. The young man bit his lip as he loosened up, pushing Ashley up his half up to her waste.

Pressing a finger on her butt, he pushed her body the rest of the way in.
“OH FUCK, YOU FEEL GOOD IN THERE. MAYBE I’LL LET MY BOYFRIEND FUCK YOU OUT OF THERE TOMORROW” he taunted as he walked towards the bedrooms, enjoying the feeling of her squirming in there.

Ashley kicked and clawed her surroundings in frustration. His rectum was hot, damp, and smelled worse than anywhere else she had been that night. She kicked his anus a few times, but it was sealed shut. He flexed his asshole a few times in response to her tickling kicks, squeezing her painfully tight on all sides.

The man hopped into bed, idly stroking his half chubbed cock as he fell asleep to Ashley’s warm body in his ass. He couldn’t help but wonder how his boyfriend would react to the new toy he got them…

Meanwhile, Ashley stopped fighting against him...for now. She stopped moving at all and simply sat quietly in his asshole. Fighting right now wouldn’t help her.

She stayed as still as possible for over an hour, trying to listen for when he fell asleep. Honestly, the hot and soft walls around her almost made her drift off to sleep too. But she knew falling asleep here would only lead to life as a sex toy.

After an hour and a half, she heard the sound of muffled snoring. This was her chance.

She slowly moved around, positioning her head to face his anus. Then she slowly slipped her hands into the tight pucker. It clenched down on her a few times, but she simply waited until it loosened to push further out.

She repeated this process with her head, torso, and legs. After about half an hour, her entire body was outside his ass and between his thick cheeks. Ashley wiggled and crawled out from between his asscheeks, then finally out of his pants.

As she stepped out from under his blankets, she looked up and saw him smiling with a wide grin on his face.

“Asshole” she grumbled under her breath before sliding off his bed using his blanket. Once she was on the floor, she walked under his bed and plopped down on an old shirt. She couldn’t resist it anymore. She was exhausted.

So, she passed out right then and there.




Her eyes snapped open to the feeling of her body returning to its original size. She sat up...and cracked her head on the underside of the bed. She cursed under her breath and crawled out from under the bed.

The sun still hasn’t risen yet, so it must be incredibly early. The mexican guy was still sleeping happily in his bed, unaware of Ashley standing over him. She thought about choking him...but noticed his wallet on his nightstand.

She grabbed it and opened it up.

“Thanks for the tip, Phil” she mumbled as she took all the cash out of his wallet and tossed it aside.

Ashley walked out of his room, looking up and down the hallway. The fraternity was completely silent, with only the sounds of snoring every now and then.

She turned down the hall and pushed open Jordan’s door. She saw him and Kloe sleeping in the same bed, cuddling together. She looked around a few pairs of pants on the floor, taking all the money from his wallet as well.

As she turned to leave, she noticed a slip of paper next to a purse. She picked it up and smiled.

To Ashley~

It was Kloe’s phone number. She took it with her as she left the room.

Ashley made sure to get back her clothes, coat, and the money from the stoner guy and Marc as well. She was about to loot Logan as well...but remembered that he didn’t realize he had swallowed her. He was kinda innocent, so she let him be.

With a pocket full of cash and all her belongings, Ashley walked out of the building with a scowl on her face. She looked down at her phone, seeing some texts from Hank. When she never called, he took it that she hooked up with someone, so he left.

“I am never doing a job like this again” she grumbled as she called an uber to take her home. Looking at her phone, she groaned at the 45 minutes wait time to pick her up. That was way too long to wait around for one of these guys to wake up. But she also noticed that her parent’s house was only a 15 minute walk away…

With a heavy sigh, Ashley walked down the street with her heels in hand towards their place. Her feet were sore and aching by the time she reached their place. She grabbed the spare key from the fake rock out front and let herself in through the front door.

She tried to move quietly downstairs to use the guest room shower without rousing her parents. But as she reached the staircase, the lights turned on.
“What the...Ashley?” Carolyn said in surprise. She looked like she had just woken up. “What are you doing here? What time is it? ...and what is that god awful smell!?” she asked, pinching her nose shut.

Ashley realized she must look like hell right now. Barefoot, covered in various sticky fluids and dirt. And she never washed off after leaving Phil’s ass...so she must still reek of it.

“Uh...sorry...I got invited to this party last night. It got kinda crazy...and I got something gross smelling dumped on me. I don’t know what it is, but I needed to shower” she explained, scratching behind her head.

Carolyn scoffed and shook her head.
“Ashley, you should know better than to go to those kinds of parties...anyways, go. Go shower. Hurry up before you stink up the whole house!” she said, turning around walking back to her bedroom.

She took a sigh of relief before hurrying into the shower. God this was so embarrassing. But at least her mom just thought she was irresponsible instead of knowing she was a stripper.

Ashley showered for nearly an hour straight, using all the soap in the shower to scrub every inch of her body and get the ass smell off herself. She threw away her clothes in the bottom of the garbage and changed into an old outfit she had left here.

By the time she came back upstairs, both her parents were awake and curious. Ashley gave the same excuse as before. She had been invited to a frat party by a friend, had a terrible time among a bunch of bros, someone called her a bitch and threw some weird drink mix on her that smelled terrible. And of course, she promised never to go back there.

After eating some breakfast at their house, she left just a bit before noon. She needed to call an uber back home anyways.

But as she pulled her phone out of her pocket, a slip of paper fell out. It was Kloe’s phone number. She stared at it for a couple seconds...then punched it into her phone.

“Hey, Kloe? It’s Ashley. The girl from last night? ...yeah, the stripper. Good, good, I’m all back to normal now. Oh, I was just wondering if you’d like to meet up for lunch? ….great, I;ll see you there in twenty minutes!”

As Ashley hung up the phone, she had a giddy grin on her face as she walked towards town. Maybe entertaining that party was worth it after all~

Chapter End Notes:

More to come....