- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An unexoected guest arrives in the morning, causing Madison to think quickly in order to hide James...

Madison woke up around 7:00 am, her normal wake up time for work and in time for small rays from the sun to start peeking into her room. She stretched and yawned and looked over at her new roommate James to see him dead asleep and cozied up in her sock on the makeshift bed she made him. She smiled to herself knowing that clearly her set up was more than adequate for him to be comfortable. She stared at his tiny head, looking at his chiseled jaw line and flowing dark hair imagining what these details would be like if her were her size. She quietly sat up and moved to the edge of her bed, still covering her bare chest up with the blanket, in case James woke up and got a show of a lifetime. Her nipples hardened as the cool air from her ceiling fan made its way in under her covers and jabbed at her warm skin. She reached down and grabbed the shirt she had removed last night and quickly and as quietly as possible, put it back on. Once she poked her head through, she was relieved to see James hadn't moved a muscle. She tiptoed over to her dresser and grabbed a sports bra to put on and snuck out of the room.

Once in the hall, she resituated herself and placed her bar on feeling the discomfort and reminding herself that she clearly needed to go shopping for another one that would actually fit her breasts, but for now, this would have to do and work, even if it forced her cleavage and tit flesh to pour out of the top. She walked into the kitchen and started to get her coffee ready and looked at what she had for a possible breakfast. She thought about going back to wake up James and keep an eye on him, but on second thought, figured he could use the extra sleep and to just check in on him periodically. She grabbed her coffee and got out the ingredients to make some scrambled eggs for her and James and sat on her couch and turned on some random show to waste time before James was up.

She thought back to last night and everything that transpired. Seeing James half naked form in her palm, his tones muscles and body, his dark complexing and handsome face. She remembered his look of awe and wonder when she walked in the bathroom. How he tried desperately to cover up his erection multiple times, but to no avail. She giggled to herself and thought how it was flattering that he was so turned on over her. She started to get a little worked up and wet thinking about the kiss they shared too. Her mind wandered off about ideas of his tiny body exploring hers, playing with him, and having him explore her in ways that never could have been possible before.

*Bzzz* *Bzzz* *Bzzz*. A jarring sound and vibration ran through James as he was comfortably sleeping, jarring him awake and out of a deep slumber. He was startled at what could possibly be making this noise and feeling but was relieved in a sense when he looked over and saw that it was Madison's phone. The buzzing ended and he relaxed and sat up to look around and see that Madison wasn't there anymore. Damn, he missed seeing her get up knowing that she had removed her shirt the night before. He was rattled again by her phone going off on the edge of the nightstand. Where was she? Was did she just forget her phone? James assumed she was up and close by and that she would be back in a moment. The buzzing continued for about 30 seconds until it ended again. He walked up the device and looked down to see "2 Missed Calls From: Dr. Volpe''. He remembered that name from the night before, it was her boss! The one who wanted to preform on him and analyze him. He was curious as to why he was calling when it rang again, making him jump. Sure enough, it was Dr. Volpe calling. He started to worry a little and stressed on where Madison was and why her boss was calling on a Saturday morning this early.

Madison snapped herself out of her dirty thoughts and reached for her phone she thought she grabbed, next to her. She realized she left it in the room and decided it was also probably about time to go and check on James. She made her way down the hall and slowly opened her door and walked in. She smiled when she saw James up and moving around on her nightstand.

"Hey good morning sleepy head!" She said with a smile to him.

"You looked quite comfortable and cozy when I got up earlier and figured I'd let you sleep in and relax!"

"Heh yeah, I gotta say your bed making skills are quite nice. I haven't slept that well in a while and let alone ever in a sock. It was sadly interrupted though by your phone blowing up, and I think its from a Dr. Volpe? Isn't that your boss?" James said trying not to worry her.

Her face changed and her heart dropped into her stomach. Why would he be calling so early on a Saturday morning? She walked over to the phone and sure enough there were 3 missed calls and a message from her boss, Dr. Volpe. She dreaded what this may be about. She reluctantly opened her phone to see what the issue was or why he had been blowing it up on the weekend. She opened her texts and saw the following:

"Madison. Sorry to interrupt you this morning but we need to talk. I'm headed to your place now. Its urgent. Please be ready when I arrive."

She started to sweat and panic. The 3 missed calls were from 15 to 5 minutes ago and the text was from 20 minutes ago. Did he know something happened? Did he know she saved a small man from his grasps? Her mind was racing, her stomach churning, she was panicking on the inside but trued to play calm and collective for James, though he could tell something was up.

"What's up, is everything okay?" He asked reluctantly.

"Umm, well I don't know. My boss wants to talk to me urgently and he's coming over now so I'm going to say maybe not the greatest scenario." She said honestly to him.

"But we'll be alright, we'll hide you secretly somewhere in here that no one can find you. Just gotta find the right spot" she said as she lowered to the ground looking at possible locations in her nightstand drawers and under her bed. That's when a loud knocking occurred at the front door. James and Madison both first glanced at each other and then towards the door wearing the same expression of panic and fear. They were frozen and didn't know what to say or do! Another loud knock occurred again startling them out of their frozen terror.

"Shit okay ... uhmm ... fuck" Madison stumbled over her words as she tried to think of where to hide her small new friend from certain pain and possible death.  James sat in pure panic. He couldn't do anything about this, it was all in her hands. Madison looked around and then had an idea. She wasn't sure if it would work, but it would be the best spot and probably the safest. She pulled the collar of her shirt open and looked down at her luscious tits and cleavage. She looked back up and saw that James knew exactly what she was thinking, and by his expression, he was okay with whatever as long as he was hidden. Another loud knock occurred this time followed by Dr. Volpe asking her to open the door.

"Just a second!" she yelled back towards the front door.

"Well, I don't see another option, sorry" She said to him as she slowly reached towards him to pick him up.

She gently pinched his tiny, muscular, and firm torso between her index finger and thumb and brought her up to her face. She could actually feel his pecs from her grip and was surprised how firm his torso was, even being so small. With one hand she pulled her collar open and then with a final reassuring smile, she lowered the tiny man into her cleavage. Once he was just above the tons of tit flesh, she used her other two fingers on the same hand to spread it a little so that she could tuck James into them securely.

James watched as she started the slow descent towards her massive tits and cleavage that was bulging out of her sports bra. He was about to experience something no other man ever before has experienced. As he got closer, he could feel the immense heat emanating off them. He could smell the floral lotion she used as it filled his nostrils with each breath. Once he was right above them, he watched as she pried her cleavage open with 2 fingers and lowered him into it. She slowly let her tit flesh close in around him, until just this head and shoulders were all that appeared between her colossal breasts.

She looked down and met his awkward gaze back up at her and smiled. "sorry, I know this must be a little awkward for you, but you'll be safe, and that's all that matters." With that, she closed up her shirt and headed to greet her boss at the door.

James watched as she put her collar back to normal and as the light grew dim around him. He couldn't believe he was in between the largest pair of tits he ever could imagine. He could feel the immense heat on contact and already started to break out in a slight sweat. it didn't help that she was nervous and starting the sweat too, only making it hotter for him. He could hear and feel the consistent beating of her heart, growing more rapid due to the situation. He couldn't move much at all, but it wasn't uncomfortable for him either, and actually quite soothing. He couldn't imagine how much each of her tits weighed. He wasn't afraid of falling through either with how much they were pushing against each other in her clearly 2 sizes too small bra. Then she started walking.

James was met with the most erotic and odd sensation he'd ever felt as she started to make her way to the front door. With each step, her massive tits bounced and wobbled ever so slightly around him, jostling him and creating a wave pool of tit flesh on all sides. He felt himself getting hard almost immediately from this experience and couldn't do anything to adjust or fix with his arms being pinned down. He was helpless at this moment and just went along for the ride.

Madison walked slowly to the front door so that her new passenger wouldn't get knocked around much. She started to sweat a little and felt her heartbeat grow rapidly as she neared the door. She peered through the peep hole and confirmed that the knocking was indeed from her boss, Dr. Volpe, but he had with him a scientist and a security guard from the lab too. She composed herself and acted as if there wasn't a 2.5'' man between her tits and opened the door with a smile.

"Hi Dr. Volpe. Sorry I took a moment to greet you, I slept through your calls and messages. To what do I owe this pleasure?" She said with a forced smile.

"Hi Madison, good morning. Sorry to bother you so early, but it appears something occurred last night at the lab with the portal and I know you were working late there. I was wondering if we could talk a little bit about it and look around?" He said as he clearly looking up and down her body.

"Uh.. sure come on in, do you want a coffee?" Madison said as she nervously let in her boss and the 2 men with him.

James could feel her heartbeat growing faster and faster. A bead of sweat formed behind him from her neck and rolled between her tits. He felt as if he should hide more and tried to lower himself and duck his head, even though there was no way for them to see him in there. Madison felt his body move and squirm slightly between her tits causing her to react to the tickling sensation, luckily with no one seeing.

"No thanks, lets just talk." Dr. Volpe said as he sat on her couch and gestured for her to come join her. She reluctantly did and watched as the scientist and security guard looked around her kitchen.

"So Madison, last night we got a recording from the portal that later at night, a large disturbance occurred signifying some sort of breach or connection was made to another portal. I know you stayed after work to finish some data crunching and was wondering if you heard or saw anything or were there around 10-11pm?" he asked bluntly and straight to the point.

Madison took a breath to compose herself internally and responded.

"What?! Wow that's ... that's incredible! Unfortunately, no. I was out of there around 7pm. Came home made some mac and cheese and fell asleep watching Dirty Dancing ha-ha. Do we know what kind of contact was made or was there any evidence of something?'' she said convincingly hoping that Dr. Volpe would buy it.

"No we don't." Volpe sighed, allowing Madison to be relieved too. He had bought it.

"All we do know was there was this" he said as he showed her a picture of what appeared to be a tiny clip board with extremely small numbers and writing on it, blown up for them to be able to see it.

"It appears to be data and info on a portal from a different dimension, obviously from a place with much smaller beings. I know you were there later, so I just wanted to stop by and talk and look around. You don't mind if we look a little in depth, do you?" He said with a disappointed tone. Madison was happy that eh had bought her story, for now, but was still worried about his men walking around her apartment and searching for something, anything, that would indicate a small man was living there.

"I mean no, depends how in depth ha-ha" she said with a nervous chuckle which caused her tits to bounce once more. sending James on another erotic ride.

"No worries, it'll be quick" Volpe said with a sly smile and tone as he got up to explore around.

James was feeling just as tense as Madison. He was already hot from his surroundings but woth the tension of hiding he was cooking in there, dying for some fresh air. He started to feel the skin around him f her tits slicken with a light coat of sweat, causing him to move a little more freely within her cleavage. This also caused his poorly tied toga to start to come loose within her cleavage as she stood up and began walking again. James tried as much as he could to save it, but it was too late. Her massive tits swallowed up his puny cloth, and now he was naked between to house sized breasts that were slick with sweat and lotion and moved with every step.

Madison stood up and followed Dr. Volpe and the 2 other med in to her kitchen as they looked around on her counter and even opening her fridge. She couldn't help but feel somewhat violated at the whole ordeal but bit her tongue if it meant that they would leave sooner. Then she was struck with a gut killing thought; James wine-soaked clothes that were in the bathroom sink drying. She saw as the scientist made his was down the hall towards her bathroom and bedroom. She acted fast and jumped in front of the scientist and hopped n the bathroom before him.

"Sorry! I haven't gone yet this morning!" She yelled out to him and Dr. Volpe as they made there way to the door. She looked down in the sink and saw his clothes on the lip of the sink all dry and good to go. She didn't know where to hide them and knew that she couldn't just simply put them away somewhere without them possibly stumbling upon them.

"That's alright Madison, we'll just take a peek in your room for a moment." Volpe responded with, which didn't make Madison feel any more comfortable. She grabbed all his clothes and materials and throw them in the toilet to ensure that they would be undiscoverable.

"Sorry James, but I gotta get rid of these for out own good" she said with a whisper as she flushed his clothes down the toilet.

That was the least of his worries though. Right now, he was focused on the fact that he was completely naked between the sexiest and largest pair of tits he'd ever seen and to make things worse (or better in a sense), the combination of sweat and the lotion she used created a slick lubricated surface all around him, not enough to cause him to slip through but enough to cause his raging hard cock to be rubbed on nonstop with each motion she made. The latest jump to the bathroom almost sent him over the edge as her tits jostled him around more than ever before. He was doing everything he could think of to prevent himself from cumming and releasing a massive load in her tits.

Madison quickly exited the bathroom and entered her room to find the 3 men all looking at one of her bras on the floor. They clearly weren't expecting her so soon as they jumped back and acted as if they were conducting a normal search still. Madison was furious and felt completely violated at this, but held her cool, not to create a scene and give them reason to be suspicious of her actions.

"Okay, well you appear to be all good here Madsion. Sorry for any inconvenience. We'll see you on Monday." Dr. Volpe said to break the awkward silence formed over the three men getting caught ogling her bra.

"Sounds good. See you then" she responded with in a flat tone, clearly showing that she was not pleased.

"We'll discuss more about this then. Have a great weekend." Volpe said as they made there way out of her room and down the hall to the front door. Madison followed behind them making sure they didn't make any other pit stop on the way out. Once they were out, she closed the door and deadbolted it. She made her way to the couch and plopped herself down and let out a sigh of relief.

These last steps were driving James mad but he was confident he would be able to hold back from busting a load all in her tits. Just as he thought he was in a clear, she sat down with a force causing her tits to wobble and bounce the most they had yet, essentially tit fucking his entire body between them. Her soft lubricated tit flesh rubbed all over his cock with this final sit down and the whole scene and sensation was too much for him to bare. His body shook in erotic orgasmic pleasure as he came with possibly the largest loads he'd ever have right into her tits. He felt ashamed and embarrassed. The last thing he wanted to do was be disrespectful towards her, and this had to be up there as very disrespectful thing to happen.

Once Madison was sat down, she felt what she thought was an odd drip of sweat for between her tits where James was. She lifted off her shirt entirely and peered down with a smile to James. She was met with a beat red face and nervous smile from James. She found it kind of cute, almost sexy, that there was a living breathing man between her tits. She had complete control over him and her dirty thoughts from earlier raced into her head. She noticed something else too, his toga strap over his shoulder wasn't there anymore. She realized what had probably happened and began to blush herself. James thought it was the oddest thing, seeing a living breathing goddess blush up this close.

"How about we get you out of there" she said as she lowered her fingers down to grab the tiny man from her cleavage.

James tried to fight it or tell her to hold off a moment, but it was no use. She couldn't see or hear him and had already began the process of fishing him our of her tits. Once she had a grip on his sweaty tiny body, she pulled him out to bring him up to her face, only she wasn't just met with his face. Her guesses on what happened to his toga were true as before her was his butt naked body in her grasp. She could see his large veiny cock (for him) coming down from what must have been a large erection and sequential orgasm. She realized that maybe that odd sweat drip feeling between her tits wasn't really sweat but his load. She broke her stare away to meet his eyes and face filled with absolute terror and embarrassment. He couldn't do anything to cover himself up and was left completely exposed to her.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to. I tried, I really did, but it just became too much..." James said in a broken and defeated tone.

Madison's heart melted once more. She didn't want him to feel guilty nor make him feel embarrassed from being naked in front of her. She didn't blame him. What guy would be able to hold his orgasm back from being between two house sized tits. She smiled and brought his tiny face and body up to her lips again and placed a gentle soft kiss on him and brought him back down. She laughed at his expression and face of shock once more.

"Its okay James. You don't need to be ashamed or embarrassed for this. I don't blame you. What guy would be able to withstand that ha-ha. Its aright really, and don't worry, even if you're small enough to fit in my hand, I gotta say, I'm very impressed" she said reassuring him and winking at him at the end.

James couldn't believe it. She was not only okay with what happened, but she kissed him again and was complimenting him? He smiled back at her after processing it all.

"Ha-ha yeah, I gotta say I never thought I'd experience that in my life and didn't mind it honestly." He said with a chuckle.

"I can tell, and you know what, I enjoyed the feeling of you there too" she said back in a flirty playful tone.

"But how about we eat some breakfast and get ready for the day. We got a lot to do to make sure you're all set up here to stay for a while. Let's get you another cloth. Maybe later I'll have to hide you again for safety" She said, hinting at more fun to come. She watched as his cock twitched at her words and giggled as she set him down on the table. James was in heaven. He almost completely forgot about the fact that he was far, far from home and being hunted down by an evil doctor, because right now, all he was focused on was Madison and spending time with her.    

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it!