- Text Size +

Chapter 11: Empire

 

It was 4 years since Saki had absorbed the entirety of the Solar System.

 

The Glarkian Empire had ruled its own star system for millennia. Having exterminated life from all the other 4 planets in the region, the Glark species proved itself dominant... in military matters at least. They were behind the late Liztnyaks in science, and embarrassingly had yet to figure out faster than light travel. However, they were capable of receiving transmissions from other lifeforms across the galaxy, even if they couldn’t send any of their own back in any reasonable time. One in particular had been disturbing a few of the empire’s leaders.

 

There were reports of a gigantic silver being. She was said to be many times larger than planets, and was ravaging the galaxy. Her shape was that of one those female “humans”, a well known but mysteriously extinct species from the similarly absent Solar System. It was said this ‘Saki’ was destroying entire star-spanning empires. They dismissed the transmissions as mistakes or pranks of some sort at first, but the messages kept coming in from a variety of sources: many even amid an attack from this supposed being.

 

Still, Glarkian egos were hard to get through and they were confident that, whatever this threat was, they could handle it.

 

How wrong they were.

 

One fateful day a foreign entity materialized in their territory: a female of some kind. So large, the Glarkian Empire could only fathom her entity via sensors and the like. This nude woman had dark black hair thousands of kilometers in thickness. Her eyes were a soft gold light. The rest of her lithe body, head to toe, had a shiny, silver—like metallic sheen to it. Altogether, she was celestial in size at over a hundred thousand miles tall.

 

It was unmistakably the one those transmissions spoke of: “Saki”.

 

She had appeared right before the old Liztnyakian homeworld. There was no flash of light or loud boom to announce her presence. Saki was there, albeit vibrating rapidly for a few seconds after arrival. She set her eyes upon the world.

 

The Liztnyakians were a peaceful, scholarly race and thus the Glarkian military’s trivially overran them during their quest for system domination. Their planet was destroyed by the overeager Glarks, and the scientific achievements and records of the Liztnyakians were lost forever in the fires of war. Rife with craters and scorched earth, the Glarkian Empire remade the planet into a prison world. It had the perfect location, as it was on the edge of their star system and far away from Glark homeworld.

 

Saki leaned into it and scanned it with her gaze. The entire planet contained billions of lifeforms within its numerous sprawling, fortress-like prisons. An impressive and well defended planet, it was less than a baseball in size to her.

 

She giggled, opened her mouth and wrapped her lips about the entire world. She gulped at once.

 

“Mmf, yummy~”, Saki said, her voice reaching not just the ears of every Glark in the system, but coming through their communicators as well. Whatever this being was, It was clear she was here intended to taunt them in her attack. It was also clear that she possessed an intense level of power to support that cavalier and condescending tone of hers.

 

The Glarks were a paranoid civilization, and every quadrant of their star system had millions of space ships armed to the teeth. Many were manned by Glarks themselves, and more still were autonomous drones. There were many near the Liztnyakian quadrant. There, they readied a defensive formation of sorts to try to stop her from advancing further.

 

Saki noticed another planet not to far off, but in her path was a great multitude of space ships. The vast majority where less than specks to her megalithic being. It was only with her transcendent levels of perception that she could even notice them. Others were a bit bigger: moon-sized weapons of mass destruction armed by several cities worth of life-forms. Of course, even a moon was something she could smash beneath her toes now. She smiled and clenched those digits at the thought, then flew closer.

 

“Is this all for me? Your cute ships here?”

 

The silver woman floated their way, flying upwards a bit so that the entire fighting force was level with her navel. Every Glark’s hearts sank within their chest: this woman’s belly-button was wide and deep enough to fit about a quarter of their fleet. She paused while they unloaded every weapon they had against that silver ‘flesh’ of hers. The only retaliation thus far was her breath. They knew an entity like her shouldn’t need to breathe, so they wondered why she did? The answer was simple enough to elude them: Saki enjoyed the sensations of it, so she simulated it wherever she went if feasible.

 

Her abdomen rose forward just a bit on the inhale to slam taut silver skin into tens of thousands of space vessels. The ships didn’t explode though. The surviving millions in the battle saw their fate up close and personal. Those ships were sucked inwards and absorbed into her body. That’s all they saw, though some suspected the truth from it: that they were pulled in and dismantled by Saki’s nanite composition.

 

The moon-scale ships fired their powerful lasers barrages: each one hotter than the surface of a star. Saki pursed her lips to the side. It was nice, warm, though not the most noticeable ‘massage’: it certainly wasn’t a threat. She giggled, taking it in good humor.

 

“Ok, now it’s my turn. I’ll be quick though, I don’t want to keep the other planets here waiting~”

 

She floated upwards. The space army saw the endless expanse of silver at her mid section transition towards a lewd, shiny crotch. From there she shifted ‘slightly’ to the side, thousands of miles, so that the force would take in her right leg. The elegant limb ended in a feminine foot, over ten thousand miles long, which promptly thrust itself into the throng of ships.

 

Saki smirked. She wiggled her toes, feeling those countless lives burst against her soles. To be maximally efficient, she should be absorbing them instead of crushing them, but the explosions they made felt nice and warm between her digits and against her silver exterior. They were, after all, a drop in a very, very large bucket here, so to speak.

 

She wasn’t lying when she said she didn’t want to spend too much time here. Saki paused her foot for just a moment, giving false hope and letting another round of barrages fire at her toes. Then, in two quick motions, she swept her ped right, then left, utterly obliterating much of the force.

 

Her body moved pass and left behind a ‘small’ cloud of nanites about a planet big. They’d take care of whatever was remaining before catching up to flow back into her.

 

The next planet in her sight was hardly a planet at all. It was the former home of the Blirtnacogs. They were a technology-focused species. They pursued technological advancement in all areas of their life equally though, and thus easily fell to the Glark’s superior military innovations. Since then, the Glark’s transformed their world into a production planet. It was more artificial than not now, and was filled with factories, cargo ship bays and the like. Despite it being a bit bigger than the old Liztnyak planet, it contained far less life upon it. The factories were mostly autonomous, after all.

 

Saki thought it hardly worth her time, and she simply grasped it in her hand and crushed it into her palm. It was deconstructed and absorbed it on the go. There was another, smaller defense force between her and the next planet in this distance. She simply floated right through it, absorbing it entirely on contact and not even giving it so much as a glance.

 

This third planet belonged to the Niphralx. Their kind focused on art above all else, and produced many fantastical sculptures and monuments which were paved over once the Glarkians invaded and repurposed the world. Now, it was the media center of the universe. It was the most eclectic looking sphere, as it was terraformed to have environments to suit any show the Glarkian consumers demanded. It had ice caps, rain forests, tundra, beaches, desserts and much more.

 

Needless to say it caught Saki’s glowing eyes. She grinned down, taking in all the details. There was even a bit of filming going on. “What a curious place this is. I bet you’ll all taste scrumptious~”

 

This was a smaller world, about golf ball sized. All cameras on the surface now aimed towards the silver-filled sky, transmitting their doom across the entire system. It was a special broadcast across the empire, as the Glark’s felt it a necessity for their people to know what was going on.

 

Saki pinched up the world and slid it close to her mouth. Silver ‘muscle’ with neigh-innumerable buds came forth: her tongue. She dragged it across their world, lapping up a pastiche of ecologies in a single lick. She gulped, and resonated the world with a vibrating “Mmmm~”

 

Then, she popped the rest of it in her mouth and savored it while she went on the move.

 

Another fleet was in her way between this planet and the next. Expected. She paused only to stick out her tongue at them, displaying the entire ex-Niphralx world to their sensors. It was fractured, shambled. She sealed her lips, gulped it down, then blew through them as she did the last force.

 

Saki’s eyes glowed wide. This next planet almost twice as big as the biggest she’s seen here so far. Well over a baseball in size, it could barely fit in the palm of her hand if she so chose.

 

This planet used to be the home of the Kraaccul: a peaceful race that focused on living relaxing, contemplative lives. Naturally, being pacifists, they were the first to fall to Glarkian ambitions all those years ago.

 

Since then, their world was turned into a second Glarkian residential planet. Here, all but the richest Glarks lived. It wasn’t a bad place to live necessarily though: it had a nice atmosphere, plenty of entertainment and a respectable standard of living. It simply wasn’t the *best*. Right now, though, it was by far the worst place for any Glark to be. Saki started to float upwards, letting her crotch loom by the planet.

 

Though a bit big for her mouth, it was able to fit right between her thighs. She spread her legs to either side of the world. The Glarks within panicked, cursing their incompetent military over Glarkian social media. In truth, there were plenty of planetary defenses attacking her now. Entire fleets swarmed by her waist, and the surface-to-space laser-canons around that globe all fired. Yet, that all did nothing but arouse her slightly, and in the end her thighs came down.

 

Caught in the powerful grip of her legs, the planet was doomed. She slammed her thighs back together. Though she still had her trademark petiteness to her frame, even as as a planet devouring cosmic horror, Saki still held millions of times more might than needed to absolutely crunch that planet to a molten glob.

 

Trillions of lives were smashed with the gesture. She let the remnants of its fiery hot core pamper her senses for a bit before absorbing it--alongside whatever else of the world was left.

 

And then there was one planet left. The Glarkian homeworld itself.

 

It was here that the richest Glarks lived. An entire planet all to themselves might seem a bit much to any intelligent and conscientious species, but when they are the top 1% of a species that numbered in the trillions, it wasn’t too outlandish.

 

The original state of the world was completely gone due to centuries of terraforming. What was caught in Saki’s gaze was a world designed to maximize comfort and pleasure. There were beach like climates interspersed with vast, ritzy cities. Saki could see a few neon lights from millions of miles away, glistening on the world’s surface.

 

It was naturally protected by the bulk of Glark’s space military. The number of ships here was in tens upon tens of millions. Saki decided to toy with them a bit.

 

She hovered her mouth low to their fighting force and spoke, letting her words wash over them and annihilate any ship too close with the boom of her voice alone.

 

“That’s your favorite planet I take it?~” she said, grinning. Though her body was silver, her lips were a darker shade, and her teeth were still bright white to complete that smug grin she loved so much.

 

“Looks delicious, I just can’t wait to add it my being.” She slipped her tongue out, reaching it forward and curling the tip. The miles long ‘muscle’ retreated back to her maw with a bounty of hundreds of thousands of high-tech ships.

 

“Mmmmm~”. She smacked her lips to make an audible smacking noise that wracked the warrior people’s ears.

 

“How nice of your leaders to send this appetizer~”

 

A short chuckle and she pursed her lips, inhaling. Her breath was artificial as before: the nanites worked quite hard to provide this realistic nature of inhalation. She pivoted her head, side to side, and sucked the ships in.

 

Admiral Glirezbli was in charge of this entire fighting force. A respected leader, the Admiral was helpless within the command chambers of the moon-sized mega-ship. The force faced a pair of lips planetary in size and were losing--hard. Even firing their entire volleys of laser canons and space-nukes didn’t leave a single mark on those lips of hers. The chambers rocked, and alarms sounded all throughout the construct: ‘WARNING: unexpected high speeds!’ the system blared. They were drawn in. This ship, too, was sucked in just like the rest of the ‘snacks’.

 

Saki let them fly and fidget in her mouth a bit before gulping once more. She was efficient here, and the stragglers would find themselves doomed as she pursed her lips again for a round two: catching any vessel that tried to retreat.

 

The Glarkian homeworld was now defenseless, and their sky filled with that silvery ‘skin’, glistening in the light of their star it so cruelly occluded. Saki brought a single finger down about that world, letting them take in every single detail of that finger’s print.

 

The air burned with the speed of its descent. It was like a meteor: metallic sheen and everything. It slowed just before it came down to smear one of the amazing waterfall-laden continents to dust. When it made landing, a shockwave traveled along the world. Her voice mocked them with a single word.

 

“Boop.”

 

From the finger came a swarm of grey. It took multiple forms: a goo-like dry-fluid that inundated the land and sea, and a fog of fluffy grey which handled everything in the air. Another set of billions of lives, swallowed up by her nanites. They infested everything, cut off every escape route into space via private space ship or even a few ejection pods that fired, randomly, towards the sky in hopes of landing somewhere worthwhile far away from here. No such luck.

 

Saki lifted her finger and just watched that luxurious world turn to a shiny, smooth silver. She then gave it one more poke, giggled as it warbled, then hugged it close to her bosom, absorbing it into her body.

 

She turned to face their star. It was a bright, blue sun. Her entire body vibrated and a few moments later she was at its side. Burning with its searing heat it, like all stars thus far, didn’t harm her a bit. She was immortal, invincible, and this star, like all of them in time, was hers.

 

The planet-dwarfing woman soared forward and dived right into it. Shortly after, the entire star dimmed and turned a shiny grey. The celestial sphere shifted, distorted, and morphed back to Saki as she was before: only thousands of times larger.

 

Her silver form vibrated again, and she was gone, leaving nothing behind of the once great star system.