- Text Size +

Chapter 10: Circumnavigate

 

The femcum-ravaged San Francisco was left behind as she walked due south of it, crushing Burlingame and what was left of San Mateo in a few more steps. She looked down at Palo Alto, another panicked, quake-ravage block of grey and casually slid her foot through its center.

 

Her voice boomed for miles as she continued.

 

“The only problem with sightseeing is deciding what to see next. But of course, I know the solution. Considering I’m gonna absorb this entire planet, I’ll just kill two birds with one stone. As my nanites swarm over the globe, I’ll be sure to infest every nook and cranny with them to really experience what the world has to offer me. Once that’s done, the stars will be mine. How nice of my home planet to be the first of many to add to my cute form~”

 

Saki smiled as she walked towards the western coast of California and produced a miles wide glob of nanites in her hand. She plopped it down into the ocean, and it expanded. The grey goo was unstoppable as it converted all the water of the Pacific into more of it. Unlike before, Saki wasn’t really messing around or savoring things. She was eager to absorb this planet and leave for the wonders beyond. Fishing vessels, navies, islands themselves were engulfed. Upon hitting land the ocean of nanites would reach up in a fog, sending some of themselves airborne to plague over whatever unfortunate countries found themselves in their wake.

 

All the while Saki walked across the middle of the continental united states. Every step of hers wiped out miles of terrain and left only shiny metallic prints. From there, nanites then dug down from the furrows her steps left to creep into the Earth and consume it from within. They bled through tectonic plates like the roots of a plant and fanned out across the globe.

 

Saki did partake in a bit of wanton destructive fun though. With her vantage point, she pointed a finger to her side now and again to laser whatever suburb or city she saw fit to. She had since modified her fingers as she did her eyes, and felt in this moment like a great deity of destruction, indulging her whims at the searing expense of those civilizations.

 

“Zap~”, she’d occasionally say in a taunt, laughing with glee.

 

In about a minute she had reached Colorado and stepped square on the city of Denver. What managed to escape her sole and survive the crumbling earth from the quakes found themselves consumed by the tide of grey that crept out of her print.

 

Every breath Saki took was visible and a shiny grey as she dispersed those nanites into the air. They converted the very air itself. She was beyond thorough; she was determined to waste as little of what remained as possible.

 

Reaching Missouri, they finally decided to nuke her. She sighed, delighted. It was as warm and nice and she thought it’d be. The explosions ribbed harmlessly against her ‘modest’ tits. She was impressed they had jets that flew up that high just to get her: not so impressed as to spare them, however, and that large grey cloud forming over the country consumed them shortly after. No one was safe.

 

She was too late to be stopped. She reached the edge of North Carolina and dipped her feet into the grey ‘waters’ that had subsumed the Atlantic. It was her; it was all her. Every drop of water on the planet was converted into more nanites. It was all gone now. North and South, East and West: all silvery shining warbling mass of *her*.

 

Saki dived into herself and sunk to the planets core. Once that molten, energy rich center was consumed, she was finished.

 

Earth was no more, just a silver sphere of liquid-like metal at a glance. It warped and shaped up into a planet sized Saki. Refleshified fully, she reached out to pinch up the moon and pop it into her mouth. It tasted like rock at first: bland. But, with a bit of self-modification, she made it taste like ice cream by the time it melted in the heat she made in her mouth.

 

Saki turned around. Though there was no gravity in space, she could easily move here thanks to the various functionalities her and her nanites now possessed. Things like flight were trivial to her now.

 

She faced her next target: the Sun. Over a hundred times bigger than the Earth she had just absorbed, the glowing mass of fire contained oodles of mass and energy for her to consume and convert. With it, Saki would made her current size look like a bug before exploring the universe proper.

 

She wasted no time and flew straight towards it. It was radiating with celestial heat, but if a nuke couldn’t even singe her now, she knew she’d be fine.