- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Gemma 'test runs' her new toy.

Chapter 8: Test Run

Gemma walked down the hallway of Lucy's apartment block. Below her she could feel the small man sturggle on her pussy. Ben was his name according to Lucy, a stalker of Bonde that Lucy took care of. The man stimulated Gemma like nothing before. As she entered the elevator, she struggled not to wriggle. Lucy said to push him in to get him to work and stop any wriggling. As the elevator moved and Gemma was alone, she slowly pressed her finger to her pants and into her vagina, feeling the man enter the opening. She then felt it..oh fuck did she feel it. He was licking. Instantly Gemma almost collapsed from the feeling. This..this was wonderful. Soon she felt wet down there, her pleasure at a high she had not felt for..well ever.

She left the elevator and slowly walked out of the main lobby of the apartment, trying to hide her erratic movements due to her pussy feeling like a million bucks. She hobbled out the building and down the street. Fuck, she was loving this. She called a cab down and entered.

Her fears and doubts about Lucy and the shrunken people almost vanished as she exited the cab at her apartment, her panties leaving a wet stain on the seat due to her pleasure. She was glad the driver did not see.

She entered her apartment and pulled the panties down. Fuck! Oh fuck she felt good. She looked at the man, he was covered in her juices. She touched him and he just stared at her. "Fuck me, what have I gotten into" Gemma said to herself.

Gemma then got fresh clothes out and out the panties back on, wanting to try a day with them.



----------------Shrinker/Lucy--------------

Lucy had a shower after Gemma left and got changed into her spandex suit. She sat on her seat, or Simon specifically and looked down at her boots. Sandy and Smith, her first ever fans. She had saved them from an attack one night when the three were walking back from a bar. She had never used her powers before and was scared shitless they had found out. Worried, she shrunk them to keep them quiet. She had not even told her parents about her powers, this was before she was known as Shrinker. She had kept them in a shoebox under her bed for years. When she was accepted as a full fledged hero years later, she decided to 'reward them'. They would forever follow her into battle and help her protect the city. Inserted into her boots, they sucked her sweat from her feet and kept them clean. She went barefoot for the maximum exposure.

She smiled down at her friends. "Another day guys" she said. Smith closed his eyes while Sandy just stared at her. Lucy then proceeded to insert her feet inside, feeling the bottom of her feet smother the two humans inside.

As for the unfortunate mugger, he lived in a much, much more unfortuante place that Lucy never told a soul. Refusing to let such filth touch her body.


----------GEMMA------------

Gemma got to work around 4, the time she was rostered. She was glad she was on later today or she would have been late. She did her routine of stacking the shelves and doing the register. However unlike most days, she was being licked below from Ben. She was loving this, she felt every lick and it turned her on so fucking much. She could not wait for tonight...Gemma then realised, she was turning. Was she a bad person? Was her hornyness conflicting her judgment? However once again her fears retreated once she felt her pussy being pleasured once more.

As Gemma stood at her register, she noticed someone approach that looked familiar. Was that..oh shit it was Lucy. In her regular clothes this time, she approached Gemma, handing her the same pack of gum she purchased last time. "Hey, I was going to come again in uniform but decided it was a bit sus, so I quickly changed. Hows your new friend" Lucy said to Gemma. "Incredible! I..I..I am addicted, he is so fucking good. I love it!" Gemma said, Lucy smiled. "HEY, GEMMA, LESS TALK MORE WORK" said a voice at the end of the store. It was Elliot, her supervisor. He loved to hassle Gemma. He was given the promotion over her because he managed to get a 'power' to spend big in store one day and used it as a bargaining chip. However he sucked, he was only 20, one year older then Gemma but acted like the boss of the place. "Dickhead" Gemma whispered before waving him down in an apologetic way. "Sorry, did not mean to get you in trouble" Lucy said, grabbing her gum "No worries, he sucks. Worst supervisor ever" Gemma said. Lucy laughed. "Well I gotta get back to work, see you tonight" Lucy said as she winked and walked out.

Gemma was so fucking ready.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

As before, I am accepting any cameos. Want your name to be a shrunk person. Let me know!


As always, apologizes for any mistakes or errors