- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Gemma awakens after a fun night.

Chapter 7: New Day

Gemma opened her eyes. She felt different, she felt...relaxed. Last night sleep, was different. She turned her head and instantly remembered where she was. Laying next to her was Shrinker, or the girl who wears the costume. She was now nude and her face unobstructed by her goggles. She was still fast asleep. Gemma looked down, she herself was also nude. She slowly moved out of bed, trying not to disturb the sleeping hero. She sat at the edge of the bed, trying to remember last nights events. She..she was fucked by a dildo with a person in it. Was..was that real?

She looked to the ground, the dildo was not in sight. But Shrinkers underwear was. She quickly looked behind her, checking that Shrinker was still asleep, then grabbed the underwear. As the same as last night, the small man was inside. He looked like he had just woken up, most likely from Gemma picking the panties up. He stared at Gemma, a fearful look in his eye. "Who..who are you?" Gemma whispered. The man was silent. Gemma thought and then quickly moved to show the man Shrinker was asleep. He sighed at the sleeping girl. Gemma repeated her question "Who are you?" she asked, whispering again. This time the man replied "I am Tom, I was partying one night with Shrinker when she shrunk me. I...I have been trapped here ever since" he said, whsipering himself, which Gemma found hard to hear, but managed to get the most of it. Gemma was shocked...was Shrinker kidnapping people for her own pleasure? Was that legal? "Did..you ask for this?" She asked, checking it was a kidnapping and not a request he regretted. He shook his head "No, please help me!". Gemma was shocked, what was going on? Suddenly the man grew pale and puckered his mouth shut. "My dear Tom, since when did you talk so much?" Shrinker said.

Gemma looked behind her, Shrinker had awoken. She leaned over and grabbed the pair of panties, putting them under the blankets and putting them on. Gemma started to sweat, which Shrinker noticed. "Oh don't worry, I don't shrink girls..or girls I go out with. I trick the guys to get them. The girls are too fun to just shrink" she winked. Gemma relaxed a bit, but her fears of kidnapping her solidified with her responce. Suddenly Shrinker scrunched her face up and a weird noise was heard and felt under the blankets. "That will teach him to open his mouth" Shrinker said. The smell hit Gemma, Shrinker had given Tom a nasty punishment under the blankets.

Gemma quickly got out of the bed, disgusted by Shrinker. Shrinker laughed and herself got out. "Sorry, sorry. When they are in that region, it takes extra steps to punish" she grinned. Gemma shook in goosebumps at possible punishments she dealt out. Gemma moved to the bottom of the bed and grabbed her clothes, starting to re-dress. Shrinker did the same to the clothes Gemma chucked to the side of the bed. Gemma watched as Shrinker put her bra on, seeing the nipple areas move like last time. She then remembered the dildo. "The girl, in the toy I used last night. what...what is her story?" Gemma asked. Shrinker looked up, midway through doing her bra. "Oh her, an ex..wait, no" Shrinker said, stopping midway after realizing how that sounded. "She was a bitch, she tried to leak my identity anonymously. I had to take some justice" Shrinker said. Gemma was not sure how to take the news, on one hand, it was a personal crime. On the other, still a crime.

"Plus, like Angie and any other females, I never shrink someone I like. Except guys, because its hotter when they like me and are then forever trapped with me" Shrinker giggled. "Your safe, don't worry. I swear" Shrinker said. Gemma just looked at her, unsure how to think, suddenly a voice yelled out from outside the bedroom. "Lucy, you got work today". Shrinker tensed up, then rolled her eyes and had a look of disgust on her face "That dumbass" Shrinker gruntled.

Shrinker walked out of the room, still in her bra and panties, Gemma followed behind her. "Luc-oh shit" the voice said, stopping once Gemma was out of the room. The voice was from a girl, about 22. She was dressed in a hero costume, Gemma recognised her, Bonde. Her costume was all latex, black. She wore a mask that covered only her eyes. "Fuck" Bonde said. "You stupid bitch, I told you not to use my name WHEN I HAVE COMPANY!" Shrinker said, or Lucy, as Gemma had now found out. "She still here, your overnights rarely stay till 6am. Its bloody 12pm already, girl, not my fault" Bonde said, putting her arms up in defence. "She..is different" Lucy said, twisting her neck while saying it, Bonde smiled "Oh fuck, haha. I see, I see. Sorry, I just came for some lunch and was seeing if you were home. My bad" Bonde said. Lucy dropped her head and pointed to the fridge "Take my pudding and leave". Bonde nodded, waved hi to Gemma, grabbed the pudding and left. Lucy then sat at the table in the kitchen.

Gemma approached and went to sit down, however the chair spooked her. On the base of the chair was a small man, about 19, embedded within the seat. "Oh right, sorry, I have alot of shrunken people." Gemma hesitated, but decided to sit. She could feel the man wriggle under her before subduing to his fate. "Look, I, that was not meant to happen" Lucy said. "Only like 5 people know my name..that are still normal sized" Lucy said, Gemma tensed up. "Wait no, fuck. gah!" Lucy said, clentching her fists. "I mean, I only give it out to people I trust. Anybody who is not normal sized, fucked up. BIG TIME. Don't worry" Lucy said. Gemma tried to relax, but this morning was too weird.

"Look, lastnight was fun and I really find you...intresting" Lucy said. Gemma liked this, she smiled at the compliment. "I aint looking for anything...solid yet, but I would like to catch up again. My place tomorrow night" Lucy grinned and licked her lips, Gemma twitched at the invitation. Last night was incredible and was eager to experience more. However the shrunken people, it...confused her. Lucy saw this in her expression. "Its the people right, the shrunk ones. Look, is it legal? No. Are they fun? Yes. Did they deserve it...most. Will you get in trouble" Lucy said. She then grabbed Gemmas arms across the table "Hell fucking no, complete immunity" Lucy finished saying, a huge grin on her face. "Plus, they are fucking incredible licking your pussy all day" Lucy said, pointing at her panties and making a fake motion of an orgasm.

Gemma started to feel hot, she was really turned on. it was wrong but felt so...hot. Lucy saw this and got up. "Here, take these" Lucy said. She got up, went into her bedroom for 2 minutes and then came out with a pair of panties. They looked never worn. "These were meant for Bonde, your the same size. Test one out for yourself. Have some fun, get to my level" Lucy said, throwing the pair to Gemma. Gemma caught them and inspected them. They were a normal pair of yellow panties, but with a small human inside. A man about 19. He had Black hair and unlike the others, seemed scared but not tired. Gemma guessed he had never been used. "Take a shower, try him out and let me know tomorrow night how he goes. I trust you, he will be a fucking blast" Lucy said. Gemma just sat there, stunned.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it.

As always, apologizes for any mistakes and errors.