- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Will finally gets a job!

Chapter 6: New Job

The bright sun entered the guest room that Will was sleeping in and hit his eyes, causing them to flutter and slowly open. As they did, Will was met with...a face? Will jumped up in fright, making a strong weird scream. On the bed was Cindy, laying in her panties and bra on top of the bed. She instantly started laughing "oh my god that was fucking funny" she said. Suddenly the door opened and Jessica rushed in "CINDY!" she yelled. Cindy jumped off the bed and ran out. Will just laid in bed, fully awake and confused what was going on. "Sorry, she..loves messing with people. Especially those I da-meet" Jessica said, correcting herself. Jessica, unlike her sister, was dressed. She wore a plain yellow shirt and jeans. She walked up to the bed and sat down near the bottom edge. "How are you? get some rest?" she said. Will rubbed his eyes and nodded before reaching for his phone he left under the pillow. He pressed the screen and jumped out of bed "11:30! I missed my interviews!" he yelled in panic. Jessica jumped up and grabbed him on the shoulders.

"Don't worry, I let you sleep because I have a solution to your job situation. But first, get dressed and we can talk in the kitchen, Cindy is making pancakes" Jessica said. Will nodded and Jessica left.

Will got dressed, Jessica having left him some clothes on a nearby chair. Most still had tags so he assumed she went and purchased these, his other clothes were missing. Must be washing them, he guessed thats how she knew his size. He got put his shoes on and then left the room, heading towards the giant kitchen. He sat on the bench of the table next to Jessica. Cindy was finishing up pancakes, smothering a plate of them in maple syrup. She was dressed this time, wearing a crop top and jeans. "What do you want on yours?" Cindy said, not looking at Will and focusing on the pancakes. "I..ah..maple syrup I guess" he replied, Cindy turned around "nice choice!" she smiled and then went back to preparing them. Jessica turned to Will. "How many interviews have you gone to?" she said.

Will looked mindlessly into the air, thinking. "27" he replied. Cindy, who was walking to the table with 3 plates replied "really? thats not much?" and then proceeded to sit down. "Thats a day" he said, Cindy who had just taken a drink almost did a spit take. "Wow really?" Jessica replied. "Thats insane!" Cindy replied. "yeah..I ah, haven't had much luck. In or outside my area of expertise" Will said, rubbing his neck in embarrassment. "Well, look no further, my sister is here to save your ass" Cindy said, before she proceeded to dig into her stack of pancakes. Jessica mumbled before grabbing hers and Will's plate, something Cindy forgot to do, gaving Will's his and replying "What my sister meant is, I have an opportunity for you". Will looked at Jessica, before taking a small bite of the pancake and replying "What exactly? Do you know someone hiring?" he asked, hoping she had a lead. "yes...me" Jessica replied.

Will looked at Jessica. She was offering him a job? What could he do she could not pay for or even do herself? "What do you mean?" he asked. "Well, you studied film right? Cameras and such?" Jessica said. Wil nodded "Yeah, I can record, edit, direct, the whole shtick" he answered. "Well, me and also my sister, if your ok with it. Usually pay someone to do our marketing and video shoots. But, if your able to perform those duties, then we would happily pay you over some random our agent hires every so often" Jessica said. Will had another bite and replied "I am flattered, but I am new, I don't want to promise something of quality that is not there". "I checked your portfolio online, your good enough, better even" Cindy said. Will looked at her, before conceding she did not have personal boundry limits. "Sorry, but she showed me, your fantastic!" Jessica said. Will was flattered, he rarely if ever got praise for his work. He did not have much, just shorts from his classes and some paid video jobs he got over the last 2 years via friends or online posts, weddings and such.

"Ok, if your happy to have me, I would happily accept. Thank you!" Will said. Jessica smiled "great! Ill call our agent and let her know, she will send the paper work and then you will be employed!" Jessica said. Will went to have the last piece of pancake before stopping. Could this mean his relationship might be haltered with Jessica? I thought, he did just meet her and a job is a sure thing, he had no idea if they would ever work. It was one date. Cindy noticed this and spoke up "What? is it the pay? I assure you my sister is not a cheapass" she replied. Jessica gave her a stink eye look, Will laughed. "No, just something else. But, not that it matters, anything is better then nothing, what is the pay?" Will asked, curious. "$56,000 a shot, we do about 20 shoots a year normally" Jessica replied. Will almost fell off his seat. "What! Thats insane!" he said. "Thats Hero money" Cindy replied, smiling.

After breakfast, Jessica agreed to drive back with Will to his apartment to sign the papers there and help him move, temporaily staying in the guest room with them until he could rent a 'better' apartment. Apparently the agent could not insure Will where he currently lived. Will left Jessicas apartment, Jessica about to follow him. However before she did, she nodded to Cindy, who nodded back. She then left with Will.

Will and Jessica sat in the back of a limo, apparently her agent sent it. "What ever happened to the guy last night, you know, the bad one" Will asked, trying to mask events in the event the driver could hear. Jessica laughed "Don't worry, this is Bill, he can't hear us but he also already knows about me. And Cindy took him to the police station this morning as you slept. He will be treated as such for the events" Jessica replied. Will satisfied, but only because he was curious, he then let the issue go away in his head.


----------CINDY-----------

As Jessica closed the door, Cindy walked to her bedroom. She went to her drawer and opened it. "Hello boys, we have a new friend today, no idea the name, Jessica forgot to ask. But hey, company" Cindy said before dropping the same pair Jessica gave her last night, the pair that was the thief transformed, into the drawer full of socks and underwear. "I hope this new guy gets used to our custom clothes" Cindy muttered

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

As always, apologizes for mistakes and errors.