- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Will meets the family

Chapter 5: Meeting The Family

Will sat on the couch in the lounge room, next to Jessica. Jessica's sister sat on the couch to the right of them. A TV was positioned on top of a fireplace, the TV was off. All sat silently.

"So..., this is my sister Cindy" Jessica said to Will. Cindy raised up, shook Will's hand and then went back to sitting. "This your boyfriend or a date again?" Cindy asked, Jessica shushed her "Just a date..for now" she said, smiling. "So, first date and my sister transforms a guy, must have been a traumatic experience" Cindy said, Will nodded, unsure how to even answer that. "My boyfriend was the same, he freaked the fuck out! But trust me, us 'powers' have the best sex" Cindy said, laughing as Jessica throw a pillow at her. "Cindy!" Jessica yelled. Cindy just continued laughing, Will spoke up "You also have powers?" Will asked. "Oh right, yeah. I can tell you that but not what they are. Gotta sign another form and I am sure your sick of them" Cindy laughed, Will just nodded. "How did you guys meet again?" Cindy asked, "I told you, he was the Creature Catchers guy" Jessica replied. "Oh right, the super hottie with the anime shirt on, gotcha" Cindy said, Jessica just gave her a look of pure hatred and her cheeks were slighlty red from embarrassment. Will was quite shocked but also pleased. Jessica actually liked him for..him, both looks and personality. He did notice she had some anime figurines in her room, guess he gave her a good first impression. "Anyway, I think Will should go, before you embarrass us anymore" Jessica said, wanting to get him away from her crazy sister before she said something else embarrassing.

"No, its like 5 am, let him stay the night. We have the guest room we NEVER USE, let him stay and leave in the morning" Cindy said. Jessica hesitated at her sisters suggestion, but did look at the time, it was 5:10 am in the morning. Jessica looked at Will. "Your more then welcome to stay in the guest room or I can call you a cab. Whatever works best for you" she said. Will just sat there, unsure what to do. "Where do you live?" Cindy asked. "The outer district, north side" Will replied. "Fuck me, thats an hour away, sis, he cannot leave. Thats just cruel, its decided you stay" Cindy said, Jessica went to say something and then stopped before adding "She is right, I would feel bad for you to leave now" she said. "But I have interviews tomorrow, perhaps I will leave actually" Will said, knowing that he could not afford to miss any.

"Oh don't worry, if you marry my sister, you can mooch off her" Cindy laughed, gaining another pillow to the head from Jessica. "I can call a cab in the morning to take you there, you are in the city staying here, it is closer" Jessica said. Will scratched his face, she had a point. Oh! But his suit. "My suit" he said. Cindy looked to Jessica who nodded before replying "We have one you can borrow, I am sure its in your size, don't worry, stay the night. Have a good rest. You need it after finding out my sisters powers" Cindy said. Will, convinced he could not talk himself out now, agreed to stay.

Jessica opened the door to the spare room, it, like the rest of the apartment, was huge. About the size of his entire apartment. The bed was made and was in the middle, it was a double. A bedside table sat next to it with a light atop it. A door to a bathroom was to the right of the bed and to the left was a giant wardobe. Jessica left as Will closed the door and entered properly. He sat on the bed, it felt soft and much better then his old bed. Suddenly a knock on the door. "Come in" Will said, feeling weird he was letting the owner into her own room, dispite it being a guest room. Jessica entered with pyjamas and a suit in her hands. "These were my fathers, you can borrow them for tonight. The pyjamas might be a bit big but the suit was when he was your age, so it should fit" she said. Will nodded "Thank you". He took the items and Jessica left. He put the suit on a nearby table, not wanting to use the wardrobe as he could see it had items inside. He then changed and got into the bed. It was so nice! He quickly fell to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

As I continue this story, I had two directions in terms of content. William is more a slow burn with big events happening between. Some chapters like this will be more story then 'action' but it will have moments of 'powers' using their powers and other 'action' parts.

While Gemma is more quick paced, but will have moments of story building.

I do hope you enjoy and read both, but I do want to warn that Will might have some chapters that are just character and story building. But Jessica will use her powers more as Will gets to know her, while Shrinker is more a loose canon and uses hers much more.


Anyway, thanks for reading again and as always, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.