- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Gemma has some fun

Chapter 4: Our Little People

Gemma was out of her league, there stood this gorgeous girl, tight white dress and shoes that she only dreamed of. Her goggles were gone and her face was clearly visible. Shrinker smiled "Remember this face, because its rare people see it. I would tell you my name, but only a few people do. Perhaps one day" she winked, Gemma taken aback. Shrinker approached Gemma and presented her hand "Come on, lets go have some fun, drinks on me", Gemma grabbed it and was pulled by the small girl, who was quite strong for her size.

She was dragged into the main dance floor and more people were around. Shrinker let go and approached the bar, ordering some drinks.  Gemma sat down on a nearby stool near Shrinker, who then sat next to her. "Damn friends, they bailed on me. Luckily I invited you" she said, smiling at the slightly scared Gemma. This was all bizarre, she rarely went out to nightclubs and now she was in an one that was so hard to get into, only 'Powers' and friends could get in. Shinker passed down 2 shots, Shrinker having two in front of her. "Well, lets booze up and dance" Shrinker said. Gemma, not wanting to seem out of place, did both shots and followed Shrinker to the dance floor.

Several hours later, Gemma walked with Shrinker as she opened her apartment door. Her apartment was quite big but not as big as she expected. "I am in the process of moving" she said. Gemma walked in and Shrinker collapsed onto the bed. As she went to leave, Shrinker grabbed her hand. "No, I want some fun. Do you?" Shrinker said, before letting go. "Your choice, but I am fun" she mumbled, ripping her dress off, revealing her Bra and panties, different to those she wore earlier. Gemma stood, she thought Shrinke was insanely hot, but..did she want this. Was this just a hook up, did she want just a hook up? She only expected a nice fun night out. Was Shrinker who she wanted to end the night with. She then looked to the girl, she was watching Gemma, awaiting her actions. Screw it, Gemma thought. One night or not, she needed some fun and fuck was Shrinker hot. She quickly got out of her dress and jumped onto the bed. Shrinker grabbed Gemma and embraced her in a long kiss. "Fuck yeah, I was waiting all night for this part" Shrinker said.

They continued with a passionate makeout till Shrinker pulled back. Gemma layed on top of her, unsure how to proceed. Shrinker whispered "Down stairs needs some personal love" she winked. Gemma moved down, kissing the small girls body as she slowly approached her lower region and then her panties. She used her mouth to pull them back before jumping in fright. Inside her panties was a small man, attached inside and held within the fabric itself, unable to move. He was wet from Shrinkers juices and seemed tired. "Oh sorry, right. Thats Tom, he lives in those panties. Just throw him to the side" Shrinker said. Gemma was shocked. She had someone live inside her panties! What was this? "Come on, I want some love!" Shrinker said. Gemma, extremly horny and turned on, pulled the panties down and threw them off the bed. Trying to forget the tired and scared face of the young 27 yr old man inside.

Gemma started licking Shrinkers tight pussy, lapping her juices and finding the right spot for the ultimate pleasure. Shrinker moaned as Gemma hit the spot. Several intense moments later and Shrinker had climaxed. Gemma moved back up to Shrinker, laying next to her. "Fuck that was good, you, you are a keeper" Shrinker said. "But now I should do you, but fuck I...I don't know if I have the energy after that performance, that was intoxicating. But I do have this" Shrinker said. She moved and grabbed something from under the bed, she pulled it out and showed Gemma. It was a medium sized dildo, black. But on the tip was a small compartment and to Gemmas shock, a womans head was sticking outside of it. Her body encased inside. "Let me pleaure you, Angie here will help" she smiled.

Gemma was unsure, she had this poor woman inside that dildo. Did she want...ohh fuck. Gemma's thoughts were instantly blurred once Shrinker entered her with the dildo. Her mind in a state of pleasure. She did not care, she loved it.

Shrinker continued to use the dildo on Gemma until she climaxed, covering the young 24 yr old woman inside in her jucies. She then threw it away from the bed, layed next to Gemma as Gemma had done to her. "Fun" Shrinker asked.

"Fuck yes" Gemma replied. This was the most fun she had ever had.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

I was unsure how to right this chapter, specifically the sex scene. I hope its alright, first time writing a scene like that. If anybody has any pointers, I am all ears.

And as mentioned last time, I have cameos for anybody who wants to be a part of 'Shrinkers Posse' (aka a shrunk person). It will be random if you will be a one off or someone like Tom who might re-appear later on. Also any details you add will be included if I have a need (hair color, eye color, etc), to make it personal.

Anyway, thanks for reading and open to all reviews.

And as always, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.