- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lucy finds Gemma

Chapter 31: The Event Part IV

Lucy walked out into the main hub area, now empty besides some heroes taking last minute interviews or getting drinks. She looked around, no Gemma. She tried calling Gemma, but still no answer. Lucy was worried, did something happen? She looked down hallways and rooms before checking the toilets.

In a far out hallway, deserted, Lucy found an unconsious Gemma, positioned on a toilet seat inside a cubicle. She tried waking Gemma but nothing, she got her phone out and called the emergency number...it was busy? What was this?

Lucy picked Gemma up and carried her out of the toilets, refusing to use her powers on her. It just..did not feel right. She walked down the hallway and saw people running, everywhere. They were panicking, people running over people, pushing, shoving. What was this? She tried to get through the crowd but to no avail. Defeated, Lucy saw a kitchen entry, surely there would be a way out there. She entered and walked past chefs, all hiding behind their work stations. Lucy had no time to talk and rushed past, heading to the delivery section where an exit would be.

She found the delivery section and an emergency exit. She raced out, people were running everywhere. Lucy saw a news van, perfect, she could use that. She approached and saw the same reporter as before, that bitch. She approached her. "Help me, I need to get to a hospital" Lucy said. The reporter scuffed at her. "I am leaving to my home, this is a nightmare" she said. Lucy's blood boiled at her snarky comments.

Lucy waited till the person got into her van before jumping in the passengers seat. The reporter shocked, instantly shunk as Lucy touched her. Without even moving her, Lucy moved to the drivers seat, sitting on the poor shrunken reporter, and drove off.

As she arrived at the hospital, Lucy left the camera man inside the van alone, he had not noticed his partner was 'missing', apparently editing and doing technical stuff inside the van alone. Less people missing was easier to handle Lucy thought. She however chucked the screaming reporter in her panties, the side not occupied.

She entered the hospital and demanded her friend be given access. "I don't care it says heroes only, she is my friend and I want the best treatment" Lucy yelled. "But Miss, we just do-" the nurse tried to explain. Lucy gave her a stare of complete anger and the nurse backed down. "Ok, ok. But quick, we have several patients coming in from that event, there was an attack apparently" the nurse said. An attack? Lucy thought, was that the whole commotion.



---------------Gemma------------------

Gemma's Limo pulled up at the side of the event centre, where non hero guests could arrive. Less cameras but Gemma did not mind much, it was a privilege to be here. She walked out and thanked the driver. She walked into the event, it was massive! Hundreds of people, if not more. Gemma took a look around, soaking up the insane atmosphere, it was crazy. She looked up at a televison screen showing the outside red carpet, she saw Lucy just arriving. Knowing she had time, Gemma decided to find a bathroom.

As with most events, every bathroom had a line. Gemma hated girls had to line up, seeing guys walk in and out with no fuss. Annoyed, she scoped the events centre for another bathroom, hopeful the giant building had more then the 3 she found.

After a few minutes, Gemma found one! She entered and went into a stall, pulling her dress up and her panties down. She looked at the person stuck inside her panties, Elliot. Her former supervisor. Gemma thought back to the horrible conditions he made her work through. Always abusive and angry at her. Never giving her credit. She looked at him now, wet from the juices of her pussy, tired and defeated. He did not even look up at her. Gemma then looked at her nails, how many were Elliots? How many was she keeping off the streets, abusing people like Elliot had done.

Gemma thought, sure, some innocents, but her blood boiled at the actions of her former supervisor. If she could stop all bullies in the world, she would. And perhaps she could and is. Gemma shook her head, no, thats crazy. These are random people, she dosen't know them. But...the idea floated in her head. Lucy was a hero, so her actions were always for the best of people. If Lucy gave her gifts, then...they had to be a good idea..right?


Gah! Gemma thought, her mind was a twist, her conflictions with her moral compass and her relationship with Lucy blinding her judgement. She finished up in the toilet and pulled Elliot back into his place, feeling him enter her pussy. it always felt...intoxicating when she did so.

Gemma then opened the cubicle, but stopped before leaving. There was a man, covered in white inside. He..he had a gun!

Within seconds, the masked man wacked Gemma and she fainted.


Gemma woke up in a panic! She looked around, scared. Lucy sitting in a nearby seat rose up and held her, calming Gemma. "woah, woah, calm down. Your in the hospital, you were knocked out" Lucy said. Gemma looked to Lucy. How, where, what. The shooter! "There was a shooter, a guy with a gun, he attacked me, we have to tell people!" Gemma said. Lucy placed her hand on Gemma's shoulder. "Its over, he attacked the event already. No casualties but alot of injured people.Is that who attacked you?" Lucy asked. Gemma nodded. "That asshole, if he was not already dead, I would..gah!" Lucy said. Gemma looked confused "Dead?" she asked. "Suicide, his suit killed him to prevent capture and I assume, questioning. We know nothing" Lucy said. Gemma laid back down on the hospital bed. What a day. She felt tired and descended back to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

This marks the end of the 'event'. I hope you enjoyed it, sorry for little 'action', but these events will cause ripples in future events.

 

And to answer any questions, the bathroom was used as it was only a female toilet there and it had a door to the event hall that the shooter used to enter the event by the side. Thus the male using the female toilet.

 

Hope you all enjoyed it and as always, apologizes for any mistakes or errors.