- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Gemma uses her Sleeping Bag

Chapter 27: The Experience

As Gemma lowered her lower body in, she felt the people inside start to panic. 3-4 seems to have gotten stuck under her body, some entered her ass while others forced into her back. She lowered and lowered until she reached the bottom. The bag itself was tight and she felt the people under her back wriggle and fight, the ones in and around her ass pushed on her giant globes. "Damn, they feel amazing" Gemma said. "Hell yeah, my turn" Lucy said, getting onto the bed. "Wait" Gemma said, she then scrunched her face. "Ahh..ok, all good" She added. "Fuck girl, I gotta get in that" Lucy said. "Hey, I smelt your last trick, fairs fair" Gemma said. Lucy just laughed.

As Gemma saw Lucy come closer, she felt the struggles below her struggle more, her 'trick' did a number on them and some felt like they were biting her to get free. She got wetter as she felt them smother under her body and ass.


--------Lucy-----------

Lucy approached Gemma and the bag. The smell was bad, but she knew she did not have to enter it head first. She staddled Gemma and slowly put one leg in and then another. She felt both Gemma's body and some people move as she did. She slowly wriggled herself in the bag, making sure not to fall on Gemma. She watched Gemma, Gemma's gaze directly on the towering Lucy above her. It was a tight fit, they barely both fitted. As her body finally entered fully, she felt several people had become trapped below her, worming under her belly, her breasts and her pussy. They pushed and wriggled between her and Gemma's body, trapped between the two layers of flesh. "Fuck, I can feel them, trapped, in that hot bag. This is perfect" Gemma said, or whispered. Lucy's face right next to hers as Lucy laid on top of her. Lucy was effectively laying on top of Gemma, her body crushing the humans below her body but on top of Gemma's. It was a tomb of flesh for the humans stuck inside, unable to escape and the girls unable to properly move to help them in any way.

"Wait, let me" Lucy said, she slowly moved her left arm out of the bag, holding a human. "He was sticking into my sides" she said, holding a small boy, about 19 in her hand. She placed it next to both Gemma's and Lucy's head. "Having fun?" Gemma asked the small boy. He just sat there, his head hung low. "We can stick you back in there, no problem" Lucy added, the boy looked up.

"Its hot and smelly, please let me go. I...I don't want this" he said, his words whispers to the giant girls. "Pussy, to serve under us is a privilege. Your fellow bank people are currently serving my ass and some are stuck below my belly, I can fell them squirm below me. Its fucking amazing, want to try" Lucy said to the boy, his expression was of shock. "No! Please, I just want to go home" he said.

Gemma spoke "Who do you like more, me or my friend" she said. The boy looked at both, Gemma's expression was normal while Lucy had a giant grin. "I..ah..you, your friend scares me" he said. "Thats funny, cause I don't want you, your her's now and that was not nice to say to your owner" Gemma said, smiling. The boy panicked and got up, ready to run. Lucy grabbed him again. she pushed her body up, allowing a small area between her head and breasts to be exposed. "have fun and serve our bodies" she said, placing the boy on Gemma's body, just under where her left breast was hanging above. Then she quickly re-lowered her own body, smothering the boy with her left breast between Gemma's exposed body. trapping him between her breast and Gemma's body, unable to move, only breathing their scent and consuming their sweat. A tomb of flesh.

"I love your twisted games" Gemma said. "Thanks!" Lucy said. "Now what?" Gemma asked. Lucy thought. They could barely move, so any activites were limited if not useless and the position was comfortable. She could feel people stuggle inside her vagina and under her body. "Sleep? Not much else. Let them suffer while we sleep. They are just toys" Lucy said. Gemma smiled, kissing the girl above her. "Sounds good to me, next time, we get a double, for some fun inside the bag" Gemma said. Lucy smiled back "deal".


----------------------Gemma-----------------------------

As Gemma awoke, she went to move, only finding she could not. She opened her eyes. Lucy's head was right next to hers, fast asleep. Gemma then remembered where she was. She wriggled and Lucy awoke. "ah, what time is it" Lucy asked. "I don't know, I can't reach my phone, my hands are stuck inside the bag, grab yours" Gemma said. Lucy grabbed her phone with her free left hand. "Fuck, its 4pm, thats...12 hours they have been stuck inside this bag with us. Thats nasty..and fucking hot" Lucy said. She slowly grabbed the bed head and slid herself out of the bag, her body completly covered with sweat. As she did, some humans were stuck to her belly, gemma, with one arm now slightly free, grabbed them as they went past her above and flicked them back inside the bag. Once Lucy was clear, Gemma used her hands to push herself out. "Fuck, it stinks in there, I gotta throw this out" Gemma said. "Wait...You go grab some breakfast, I got an idea" Lucy said. Gemma looked at her and then just shrugged. She got off the bed and went to the door, as she walked out she looked back. Lucy was squatting with her ass inside the bag. She was really pushing, Gemma thought before closing the door behind her.

10 minutes later, Lucy walked out. "Those poor people, but fuck em" she said and she sat down. Gemma was eating cereal at the table. "Much on today?" she asked. "Yeah, that Hero thing, your my plus one..if you want to come?" Lucy asked. "Hell yeah, would love to" Gemma replied. "Great!" Lucy said, smiling.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

 

Hope you enjoyed it!

Just another fact, all shrunken humans, unless Lucy chooses to, don't need to breath. They do when they can, but they cannot drown or die from lack of breath. Or die at all, most if not all are unable to be killed or seriosly harmed. She does this to 'play' with them as much as she can without fear of 'breaking' them.

Anyway, hope you liked it, tried my best to descibe the scenario, hope it came through.

As always, Apologizes for mistakes or errors.