- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Will speaks to Agent

Chapter 21: A Whole New Mess

Will opened his eyes as the sun hit his face, signalling it was morning. He went to move but felt a force near his body, looking down, he saw Cindy still hugging his body, her naked form nestled under the blankets, holding him tight. Not wanting to wake her, he remained still.

Last night was crazy, Cindy opened up to him, Jessica gave him an ultimatum and he discovered that he had feelings for Cindy, some he never knew he had, hidden deep down.

But now she lay in his bed, hugging him like they had known each other for years. And he was happy.

He felt Cindy move and he looked down, she was opening her eyes. "Morning" he said. "Mor..ning. I guess last night wasn't a crazy dream. I hope you know what you have gotten yourself into" she said. Will was a bit spooked. She winked and poked her tongue out "Dating me is not easy task" she said. Will laughed "I guess I will find out" he said. And with that, it was confirmed.

They were offically dating.

"Shut your eyes, I need to go get dressed and you aint getting a peak" Cindy said, grinning. Will smiled and did as she asked, closing his eyes. He felt her let go of his body, slowly move and leave the bed and then he heard a door close. As he was about to re-open his eyes he heard a scream "OH MY GOSH! CINDY, PLEASE PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES ON!" he heard Jessica scream from outside. Will dropped his head, holding in his laughter. He then stopped and thought, this, this was what made him choose. Everything she did..just made a smile on his face.

Will eventually got out of bed, had a shower, got dressed and walked out to the kitchen. He saw Jessica sitting there, she looked up at him "You guys sure move fast" she said, Will looked confused before realizing she meant the naked Cindy coming from his room "Oh that, she walked in last night. I saw nothing and she made me not peek as she left" Will said, throwing his hands up as a sign of innocence. Jessica giggled "That sounds like my sister".

Will sat down. "About last night" he said, however Jessica reached out and grabbed his hand on the table. "No! Not a word. I choose to make you chose and I stand by my decision and your choice" she said. "Plus, she is still my sister and I would want her to be happy, if you both do like each other" she said. Will smiled and just nodded. As he did, Cindy walked into the kitchen, wearing a yellow T-shirt and jeans. "Sup" she said.

Cindy sat down and got out her phone, flicking through it. Will smiled and went to get some breakfast. "Holy crap, 102 missed calls, what is this?!" Cindy said. Jessica looked at her "Who from?". "Agent? Did I forget something?" she said. Jessica's eyes went big "Oh shit, she is going to kill you. You had a meeting at 10 remember. To plan your launch campaign!" Jessica said. Cindy looked at her phone, 11:25am. "Bit late".

Around 12, Cindy and Will arrived at Agent's office. Will had tagged along as Cindy had asked him to come as Jessica had hero work to go to and Cindy was scared. Cindy and Will walked in. "Your late missy, you do want to be a hero right?" Agent said, looking very stressed and annoyed. "Sorry, something happened last night and I kinda slept in and forgot" Cindy said, Agent looked at her, confused. "What exactly, it better not be bad news, you don't want that on a new hero reveal" she said. Cindy looked to Will and then to Agent, grabbing Wills hand. "I got me a man" she said. Agent's eyes just opened in fear.

"No, no, no! You said single, we have you as single! Your being advertised as single! This is a nightmare!" Agent said. She had been circling her office for a solid 10 mionutes, yelling at Cindy messing up her reveal as The Giantess. "And wait...weren't you dating Jessica?" she said, pointing to Will. "I..ah...didn't work out" he said, unsure how to answer the question. Agent just put her hand to her temple and messaged it. "Fine, fine, I can re-do some promos before they get out. Your lucky we haven't launched yet" she muttered. Cindy just rubbed her neck "yay" she slightly whispered.

"You, Will right?" Agent said, pointing to Will. "You happy to go public with this. Because the public will ask questions and if we don't come out first, people will find out another way. New heroes are like obsessions to online groups, some hire private investigators when they suspect a hero is dating even when she says she ain't. Its messed up, but its hero business. Especially new and rising ones" Agent said. Will kinda just stood their, unsure how to respond. He honestly did not care, he liked Cindy and was happy to annouce that, but was she happy to make their very fast and new relationship public so quick. "Yeah he is all good, right sweetie?" Cindy said next to him. He looked at her, she whispered "Please be ok, I can't screw up anymore". Will smiled and slightly laughed. Guess that answered that. "Yeah, its fine" he answered Agent and she nodded. "Oh, your new suit is in the side room, take a look" Agent said. Cindy ran towards the room, leaving Will behind. He quickly followed.

As Will entered the room, a single suit on a manikin sat. The suit was white, but had sleek black lines on the sleeves and torso. It was more PVC then Spandex, but not latex. The mask was just the eyes, the head covering was gone. The belt only had the aired compartments. And the G remained the same. "Its fantastic!" Cindy said, inspecting the suit. Will was impressed, it looked like a badass suit. More provocative then actually protective, but she could grow as big as a building, so I guess armour was not an issue. Will inspected the belt "Whats with these compartments, they have slits in them, what do they hold?" Will asked. Cindy inspected them "I don't know" she said. "People" Agent said, walking into the room. "People" Cindy said?

"Yeah, marketing came up with it. When your giant you can store people in them. Like little prisons on your belt as you fight crime. They detact if you shrink below what the humans inside can handle and eject safely to the ground. Its more a gimmick then something you need to use, but they are built to support humans" Agent said. Will was shocked and Cindy seemed uncomfortable. "I...ah. Guess thats cool, in a weird way. Not sure I want the feeling of people attached around my waist" she said. "However...it is kinda hot" she said. Will looked at her, surprised. "What! At my mercy, my giant body their prison. I shake my booty, they shake in their cages in fear" she said, holding in her laugh. Will suddenly realized she was not completly on board with the idea, but he felt a hint she was curious to try them.

Cindy then inspected the boot. They were white like the suit, but had black soles. She saw little holes in them near the bottom. "What this?" she said, pointing at the weird design. "Ah right...so, the city made us ensure you would never stand and kill a person on the street by accident, when your large. So at a certain size, anybody near your boot gets sucked into that and kept until its safe to eject them, either when you shrink or finished duty" Agent said. Cindy looked very surprised and shocked, but quickly shrugged it off. Will assumed she might have had similar concerns herself and found it an ok compromise.

"Well looks good, when can I try the beaut on?" Cindy asked. "The event" Agent said, Cindy made a dissapointed face. "Its a 1.2 million dollar suit, you aint taking it home. And it needs some adjusting before you can wear it today. So, the event on friday" Agent said. She then looked to Will "And we will need to find a way to introduce you, like it or not, a couple hero team sells if done right. And Cindy needs all the publicity she needs, people are kinda scared about a giant hero..after last time" Agent said. Will made an 'oh' expression on his face. 5 years ago they had Giant Man, he accidently smashed a hospital. No casualties, but it was a scandal that made him retire. "Having a public, safe and heart warming relationship might help Cindy show she aint gonna accidently step on your dog" Agent said. Cindy huffed "it was one time", Will looked at her in shock "HE LIVED!" she yelled back.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

As Always, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.