- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Will talks to Cindy and Jessica

Chapter 20: Sisters

Jessica sat in defeat, her name not picked in the draw of two. As Cindy hugged Will on his seat, engulfing him in a giant hug as her tears fell from her eyes to the back of his shirt, tears of joy no longer sadness.

Jessica had only tears of sadness.

WIll had thought back on the days. Jessica was gorgeous and he enjoyed her personality. But Cindy was something else. Her banter with him every morning, her personal jokes, going as far as buy more expensive 'kid' utensils to play a prank. A prank sure, but he felt there was something to it. The connection they seemed to have, Will felt like a guy with a crush to a hot girl around Jessica while Cindy he felt more relaxed around.

Not to mention he had spent more time with Cindy, even just the game they spent playing not long ago. He had dated Jessica but he bonded with Cindy, who herself purchased him the machine.

Plus he felt he had been a bad boyfriend, if he ever was one. He never got her something the day they went shopping, he got distracted buying games before running into Cindy, who he spent the rest of the day following, dispite feeling it was a trick. He just felt he needed..no, wanted to follow her.

He just...enjoyed spending time with Cindy more. And thats how he choose. Cindy, dispite him not realizing until this all blew up, was the one he enjoyed being around more.

He hugged the crying Cindy for several minutes before making a motion to move. Cindy got off him and he walked over to Jessica. "You have done so much for me, and I understand if you wanted to fire me or kick me out. I...I feel awful, but. Well, being put on the spot...I could not lie" Will said. Jessica looked up to him, stood up and hugged him "Its alright" she said, sniffing and slightly crying. "I still enjoy you as a friend and employee. I am just glad you picked now then later" she added. Jessica hugged her back and then they moved back, looking at each other. "You were the best date I had been on for years" he said, she blushed "Guess I better find another person now to date" she softly laughed. Will laughed with her.

"I think we should all go back to bed and continue any talking in the morning. Its late and we are all emotional" Jessica said to both Will and Cindy. They nodded and headed their seperate ways.


Will lay in his bed, he felt full yet empty. He felt awful what he was forced to do, he never wanted to hurt either girls, especially not Jessica, she had done so much for him. But he also could not lie to himself, he felt more for Cindy over the last few days then he ever did for Jessica. Continuing to date Jessica would feel hollow after realizing that, and he knew he had to pick the right choice.

Suddenly his door made a noise, he could not see but he heard it opening. "huh?" he whispered to himself. He heard movements and suddenly something entered his bed. He felt it and felt something weird...what was that..it was nice feeling, familiar yet foreign.."Thats my nipple" a voice spoke. CINDY!. "Shh, sleep" she whispered. Will instantly moved his hand and positioned himself with both arms flat by his side, extremly embarrassed. He felt the naked Cindy wrap herself around him, feeling her breathing body on his. He slowly fell to sleep.  



-----------Jessica---------

Jessica laid in bed. She felt hurt but somewhat...relieved. She had a feeling her sister liked Will, but pushed it aside as her just having fun and teasing him because he was dating her. She did not expect the emotional breakdown that followed. She felt weird in her bed and got up. She left her room and entered the kitchen.

She looked towards Cindy's room. Should she speak to her sister. While she was the one who missed out, she had no idea what her sister thought of the choice she made Will choose. Did she even want this? Was it an attraction that warranted such strong decisions.

She walked to Cindy's door and knocked. No answer. She slowly opened the door and entered. "Cindy" she whispered.

Nothing.

She turned the light on. Cindy's bed was empty. She walked up to the bed, sat down on the edge and moved her hand over the sheet. "Guess you really do like him, huh" she whispered to herself.

Jessica returned to her bedroom and got back into bed. She opened the draw to her bedside table and removed a dildo. "Might as well have some enjoyment tonight" she said to herself. She pushed the dildo into herself and began pleasuring herself.

Her feelings were still so raw, she had no idea what the future held for her, with no Will.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

This had several re-writes, unsure how to have Will change to Cindy. It was a decision I choose early on, but was unsure how to actually do it.

However I feel this was the best way. I originally had Jessica more angry or resentful at the decision, and she will experience and show some raw emotions in future chapters. But I felt she would instead soak it in then explode and not go down a bad path, just a bitter one.

Anyway, thanks for reading. Hope you liked it. Open to all reviews.

And as always, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.