- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Will has to make a choice

Chapter 19: Cindy

Will stared at the giant face of Cindy, his body being held in the air in her hand."Cindy..what..what is going on" Will said, unsure how to take this situation. The lights in the room had all been turned on, Will could see Cindy's room. It looked like an average room in the sisters house but on a scale much larger then normal, or even not normal. It was massive. Will was about the size of a small action figure. Everything around him was huge.

He looked down, Cindy was laying in bed, wearing only a bra but the rest of her was covered by her beds blanket. "What are you doing in here Will?" Cindy asked, her voice seemed to be adjusted to not shatter his ear drums from being so close to the giant girl. "I..I ah, wanted to see if you were ok. You..ah" Will said, feeling weird being held in the giantess's hand. "You ah left in a hurry and seemed upset." He said, his emotions all over the place due to the weird situation. Cindy looked at him and then breathed out, lowering her hand to her beds blanket and placing Will in front of her giant body. He adjusted to the unstable blanket and sat in a crossed leg position, hoping not to move. he however was safe from ever falling off, the bed was massive and he was in the middle, safe.

"Its all right..I did something stupid and should have known better" Cindy said, speaking down to the small Will in front of her. Will slowly moving up and down as her body breathed in and out, causing the bed to move up and down and Will to follow.

"You like my sister, I tried to ruin that and I am sorry, just forget about it. Nothing happened" she said. Will looked up to the giant girl, he could still see where she had been crying. "Look Cindy, this situation is complex and I think we need to talk about it, all together" Will said, Cindy looked at him. "I think me, you and Jessica need to sit down and talk. Because I like both as you, as friends, and dont want anybody being hurt. Obviously some things need..sorting out, keeping them locked up as you seem to have is not working" Will said, wanting to calm Cindy and have a talk with her properly. And also hoping she would shrink again so he was not talking to someone who could squish him like a bug.

Cindy stared at Will before finally replying "Ok" She said. Suddenly the entire room started to feel strange, Will grabbed the beds blanket. As he did, he looked around. Everything was...normal. The room, the bed and Cindy! He was sitting in front of a normal sized Cindy on a normal sized bed. Will had a complete look of confusion on his face. Cindy slightly giggled, the first Will had seen her do since the emotional breakout. "What just happened" Will said. "My room adjusts to my size, I grow big, it does. I grow small, it follows. Its technology from a fellow hero. Lets me be whatever size I want to be, when I need it or feel like it" Cindy replied. She then pointed to the door. "I need to change, get Jessica and i'll meet you in the lounge" Cindy said. Will nodded and jumped off the bed and left the room.


20 minutes later Jessica was sitting on one of the couches, Will on a seat from the kitchen and Cindy on the other couch. "You kissed Will?" Jessica said, looking at Cindy. Cindy blushed before replying "It was a 'in the moment' thing..maybe" she said. "From the start, please" Will said, not wanting things to devolve into chaos.

"I...I like Will" Cindy spoke, loud, her face scrunched up, like she had to force it out. Will and Jessica just stared at her. "You do?" Jessica said. ".....yes" Cindy replied. "I mean, I didn't at first, when you brought him home, I expected him and you to bone and be lovers. I could have cared less. But...well, as we interacted. I enjoyed our moments. I started to fall for him" Cindy said. Jessica looked at her sister, she seemed tired and stressed. This secret had taken a toll on her. Will just sat, listening intently at the conversation.

"It was the porn shop that did it. As I was looking at the dildo's with your face on it" Cindy said, talking to Jessica. "I remembered you liked him and then remembered he was yours. I..felt like I was going to loose him. I..wanted him, I guess" Cindy said. "And then the date, it really struck hard then, it physically hurt and I hated it. Its why I..well, why I yelled" Cindy said. "Sorry" she continued. Jessica was struck for words, unsure how to take these developments. "And then, when I visited him in his room, I thought maybe he liked me back and would choose me, maybe a kiss could do it. I...manipulated him and it backfired and I felt like shit" Cindy confessed, Will taken aback. Thats why she kissed him! He spoke up "Wait..but when we first met, you said you had a boyfriend?" Will said, Jessica scratching her neck nervously at the question. Cindy looked at Will "Yeah..nah. Jessica actually told me to throw that in a conversation. Her last date kinda fell for a roommate of hers a few years back, she did not want you falling for me. Guess the opposite happened" Cindy said, Will looked at Jessica who mouthed 'sorry' back to him.

"Is that why you were so weird at the shoot?" Will asked again, wanting the full story now that Cindy was providing it. "Yeah, I felt weird doing it. Like it felt like I was having my crush take my picture. I did not feel my best, my suit is not final, its a prototype and well...my power is not always...nice" she said. Will had a look of confusion on his face. "If I have any kinda of imperfection on me or my body does anything weird, its magnified by my size. So if I have a bad breath or a camel toe I miss or anything, thats blown up as I do" she said. "I was embarrassed, my last suit broke as I grew" she added. Will was both surprised and shocked. Cindy just sat in silence, her face a mix of emotions.

"So Will, what now?" Jessica said, looking to him. Will was completly unprepared for such a question. What now? What did she mean? "What?" Will asked. "Well, I like you, but so does Cindy. I had no idea she liked you, so I have no idea if you like her back. You do spend an awful lot of time around her, all of today infact what I could tell. I know we met first and had our date and a half, but I would feel awful if that decided my sisters fate. So I will let you decide, myself, Cindy or neither. Whatever the decision, I and I assume Cindy also, will accept" Jessica said, looking to Cindy. She froze but eventually nodded. "This is on the spot, but I feel you should be given a choice. Its not a great thing to have to choose, but you have two girls who both like you, which one do you like..more" Jessica said, looking to Will.


Will was in full panic mode. He had to choose?! He enjoyed the company of both sisters and had a blast the last few days. He felt awful picking between the two, even more so it was who he was to date. "Are..are you sure, don't you think that.." he went to ask. "Get to know us? I feel like you have already. At least to be able to pick. If any of us got closer, it would be you dating us both in a way. Were at the fork road and you need to choose a road Will...sorry" Jessica said, sounding a bit defeated. She did not want to do this. But she did not want to date a man if he secretly liked her sister more then her. She had to hear it from him, even if he did not start this, she was ending it.

Will thought back on the last few days. How each sister treated him. How he treated them. Their personalities, their powers, their feelings. He looked back at everything he had experienced. He even looked to the future and how things might turn out, not that it would help much.

He then took a giant breath, looked at both sisters, and gave his answer.

"I pick....Cindy".

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it!

As always, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.