- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Gemma awakens after a fun night

Chapter 17: After

Gemma exited the bathroom, stretching as she did so. She was nude, relaxed and felt like a million bucks. Lucy had gone to work, leaving early and kissing Gemma goodbye in her Shrinker outfit. She even teased her by showing she was going wearing Elliot today, turning Gemma on before she even left bed.

She had tried to remove the person in her rectum, but had failed to do so outside fishing them out with her hands, which she did not want to do, so just left the girl in there, still feeling her inside her ass. Lucy was right when she said they lasted forever. She went to the fridge to grab some breakfast, grabbing some milk and then cereal from the cupboard. She sat down, looking once again at the poor soul she had claimed for herself, her personal seat and seat inhabitant. She called him Phil. Lucy had forgetten where he came from, he had been in the seat for awhile. Gemma did not care, she liked the seat best, he squirmed the most under her bare ass.

She eat cereal, browsing her phone as she did so. "Shrinker saves the day!" was one post, Gemma liked it. Her fears about tiny people was quashed. Last night was incredible, Gemma could still imagine it. Sure she felt bad from time to time, but in the end, she did not care. It just felt good.

After she finished she put her bowl in the sink and went to have a shower. Washing the sweat of last night down the drain. She exited the shower and dried herself before walking back into Lucy's room. She was in a pickle, she only had her dress from last night and it was not clean nor really something to wear. She also was too big for anything Lucy wore. Gemma was nude and had no clothing to wear. Not even her underwear as Lucy had taken it.

Gemma went back into the kitchen and sat down, unsure what to do. Suddenly the door sprang open and Bonde entered. "oh shit, fuck, sorry" she said, covering her eyes of the naked Gemma. Suddenly she stopped. "Wait..where the fuck are you Lucy, your meant to be working today, I know! I checked!" Bonde yelled. Gemma giggled "No no, she is not here, she went to work. She said I could stay" Gemma said. Bonde looked at her. "Why are you nude then?" Bonde said, very confused at the girl sitting naked in Lucy's kitchen. "Nothing fits me and my dress is dirty" Gemma replied. "Oh damn haha, that sucks" Bonde said.

"Any ideas, can't exactly leave in the nude" Gemma said. Bonde put here hand to her face in a thinking position. "Hmm, Lucy dosen't get a break till 2 and I only get a 10 minute...wait! I know" Bonde said. She then walked into Lucy's room. Gemma waited 10 minutes as Bonde came back out, throwing Gemma some clothes. "I keep spare clothes here in the event I get drunk and stay the night. These should fit" she said. Gemma looked at the clothes. A crop top and pair of jeans. And Underwear. Gemma checked inside. "Thats Harry, my cousin. Asshole tried to blackmail me because my mom told him I was Bonde, since he was a 'fan'. So I asked Lucy for a favour" Bonde said. Gemma shrugged, so used to the panty companions, slowly felt the small boy, who looked about 23, enter her pelvic region. Sadly, Gemma did not feel anything. "Oh yeah, he has been like that for awhile, he won't do anything. Its why he is spare panties" Bonde said.

Gemma then got dressed with the rest of the clothes. "Thanks, this is a lifesaver!" Gemma said. "No problem, trust Lucy to forget to leave clothes out" Bonde laughed. "Anyway, I gotta grab my meal and leave" she said. Bonde then went to the fridge, grabbed a pudding and left, leaving Gemma alone.

Gemma, not having anything else to do, decided to leave and come back later. Lucy said she would be back by 6, so she decided to spend the day outside the apartment then waste her day inside.

As Gemma was walking the halls of a major shopping centre, she noticed Lucy or Shrinker walking the opposite side. Lucy waved her down and ran over. "Hey babe, what ya doing" Lucy said. "Just shopping, these aren't my clothes, their Bondes" Gemma said, giving Lucy a sarcastic/annoyed look. "Oh shit, right, I forgot to leave you something! Gah I am stupid. Sorry, I was running late." Lucy said. Gemma just laughed "Its all right, I just wish this cousin or whatever was worth something, I feel nothing" Gemma said. Lucy grabbed Gemma's shoulder. "No problem, give me 5" she said and she walked off. Gemma confused, waited where she was.


After 20 minutes, Lucy came back. Follow me, toilets. Gemma followed Lucy to the toilets and they entered, Lucy then blocked the door with a bin. "Ok drop them" Lucy said. Gemma was confused. Lucy then revealed what she had in her hand, it was a small boy, around 19. "This poor bastard was shopping in L Mart, now he is shopping in Gemma" she giggled. Gemma had a giant smile on her face. She lowered her pants and Lucy bent down. She removed Bondes cousin and replaced him with the boy. Gemma then pulled her panties and pants up and Lucy got back up. "This guy is useless now" she said and placed him in her pocket. "Thanks, oh god this is so much better" Gemma said, the boy starting to struggle down below. "No problem, only the best for my gir-" Lucy said before stopping herself. Gemma smiled "No, its alright. I feel the same" Gemma said, smiling. Lucy re-finished the conversation "My girl" Lucy said, smiling. She then unblocked the door. "See you tonight!" Lucy said and she left.

Gemma was warm inside, she was not sure what they were, but they were something.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

Wanted a less intense after chapter with some relationship building. But still some fun scenes.

Also Bonde is so obsessed with puddings that yes, she does steal one everyday from Lucy. As for why...keep reading!

Hope your all still enjoying and Cameos still open!

Thanks and apologizes for any mistakes or errors.