- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Will takes shots on the first day of his job.

Chapter 14: Camera Shoot

Will closed his laptop and walked out, heading to Jessica's room. He knocked and Jessica opened her door "Everything alright Will? get the email?" Jessica asked. "yeah, all good. But it said something about The Giantess being part of the shoot?" Will asked. Jessica's eyes shot open in surprise "shit" she whispered. "Oh, um, thats a fellow hero who is joining the ranks soon. She may or may not join us" Jessica said. Will seemed confused but relieved he did not miss a memo beforehand. "Shall I prepare for her to join us or just you?" Will asked. Jessica breathed out and replied "both, she will most likely be there" Jessica replied, seeming distant with her language. Did she not like this person? Will thought. Will nodded and left.

Soon after the camera arrived. Will brought it to his room and started setting them up. After a bit, a knock was heard on his door. "Will, time to leave for the studio, all ready?" Jessica said. "Yeah" he replied. Will packed up the gear and walked to the door. As he placed the gear by the front door, a man came inside and took it, it was the driver from the limo. "Ah Bill is here, Limo must be ready. You go ahead Will, ill meet you down there" Jessica said, walking past.

Will got in the Limo, suddenly Cindy entered. Will moved to allow her room. Then Jessica entered the Limo. "Coming to watch Cindy?" Will asked. She remained silent. Will looked at Jessica, she did a motion to imply Cindy was not in the mood, so Will dropped it. Unsure why her sister was joining them.

As they arrived, the studio was huge, way bigger then Will had anticipated. As he walked in, a middle aged woman approached him. "Will right? Names Sally Agent, yes, thats my last name" the lady said. Will shook her hands. so thats why she signed the email as Agent and not her name, it was her name. "Why the large studio, it seems excessive?" Will asked. Agent look at him in confusion, she looked behind him and then suddenly replied "oh, she is in that mood. Well The Giantess is...well huge. To get some size shots, we needed the space. She is an up and coming hero, her powers need to be shown" Agent said. Will was confused as to who this person was. "Can I meet her?" Will said. Agent looked behind her again, Will doing the same, only to see Jessica make motion with her hands. Both turned around "soon, she is..getting ready". "Lets start with Jessica first" Agent said.

Will got the camera set up, and the mic and lighting. As he was finishing, Jessica came out and onto the white area set up for the shoot. She looked stunning. Her costume consisted of a black mask around her eyes and an armour like suit around her body, all once piece and in grey, to symbolize Stone. And while Will had seen the costume before, Jessica still looked stunning in it. Jessica blushed as she came out. "You look amazing!" Will said, this did not help her blushing problem. "If you could stand in the marked area, that would be great!" Will said and Jessica nodded and moved.

Over the next 30-40 minutes, Will caught video of her doing poses, saying 'hero' lines. Some thumbs up and hero shots and some saucey shots, apparently for a sponser. After, Will thanked Jessica and she went to change. Will then adjusted the camera, taking the card out, replacing it and downloading the footage. As he did, someone came out of the dressing area.

A girl walked out into the shoot area. She wore a spandex suit, all white. She had a mask that covered the top part of her head, leaving below her nose visible. She had a giant G on her suit. She wore black boots and some weird looking belt with compartments, some were open aired. Wait..was this.."Cindy?" Will asked.

"Shut up" Cindy said, her face turning red. The girl was embarressed to be there. Will was confused, Cindy was The Giantess? She had never told him her power, but he assumed it was because it was boring, lame, top secret or dangerous. But this was neither. Well actually, what could she do? She was only 5 ft. Not that tall. Will was confused. Cindy noticed the confused Will and spoke "Well come on, shoot. I want this over with" Cindy said. Will was perplexed.

"I ah sure, but, whats your power?" Will asked, curious. "I am not showing you, just get normal shots" Cindy yelled back. Will shrugged, not wanting to fight the girl. He set up his camera and prepared to shoot.

Unlike Jessica, Cindy was much harder to shoot. She kept fidgiting, blushing, covering herself dispite being clothed and she talked back alot in angry comments like "Its good enough" or "whatever". However Will was able to get some good shots. Suddenly Wills phone vibrated, being on silent due to the shoot, he answered.

"Hey its Agent, how is The Giantess going?" She asked. "Not great but I got some good footage" Will said. "Oh she actually used her powers? thats great. Jessica said she would be reluctant" Agent said. Will scratched his neck "Well no, she refuses actually. Says you don't need them. Guess we do then?" Will asked. "Yes, that silly girl. She was begging to be a hero and had done several photo and video shoots before you. But now Jessica says she is a whole new person. I don't blame you, the shots you sent of Jessica are top class, its just her I think" Agent said. "Try and get her to use her powers and if she refuses again, call me on this number and ill make her" Agent said. "OK" Will said and the call ended.  

"bad news, Agent wants some power shots" Will said. Cindy was on the floor, her legs spread out, playing on her phone. "Gah! I hate this, why?" she asked. "Just needs them I guess. Surely its not that bad to use it, whatever it is" Will asked. Cindy looked annoyed, even with the mask hiding her face. "Fine, you want to see my powers, take a look" she said.

Suddenly like a flash Will's vision was changed. Everything infront of him was white and weird looking, and the smell was..different. It took him several seconds to adjust but then he realised..this..this was Cindy. He looked up to see the giant girl hovering above him. He was directly infront of her crotch. She had grown to a massive size and he now stood between her giant legs, his only view her giant body, specifically the crotch area of her suit.

"HAPPY" a giant voice above asked.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

 

I had planned Cindy's powers for awhile but was unsure when and how to introduce them. She will become integral to the story as much as Jessica and Will.

 

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.