- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Will spends a second night in his new Apartment.

Chapter 12: Second Night

As Will sat and ate the soup Jessica had prepared, he felt kinda embarrassed. While Jessica was red with fury and Cindy was holding in her laughter. "Seriously!" Jessica said, jumping up. "You had one job, ONE JOB! Get Will some normal cutlery and essentials. And you get him this!" Jessica said, pointing to Will. Will was eating his soup in a Hello Bunny bowl with a My Little Horsey Spoon. Cindy had decided it would be fun to buy kid cutlery as a joke, but not thinking of also buying real cutlery so Will could use them. The knives were too blunt and the forks useless, so Jessica had to change to soup to accommodate. "What! He likes them cartoons stuff, I thought he would prefer it" Cindy said, her voice changing as she held in her laughter. "Its alright Jessica, it is kinda funny. Tomorrow I will go buy some myself, I should have done so anyway" Will said, eating his soup and wanting to diffuse the conversation. "No, she was told to do so because you did not want to use ours and thats fine, she needs to stop playing these practical jokes!" Jessica said. Cindy however was still giggling to herself, not a care in the world at the chaos she had brought.

After Dinner, Cindy went to sit and watch TV and Jessica cleaned up, putting the dishes into the dishwasher. Will, not having anything to do, decided to return to his room.

Will laid on his bed and opened his laptop, for the first time in the last 2 days, he was able to relax and continue his script. He opened his project and started to write. He continued for several hours before he realized it was around 1:00am. "Damn, I was going to thank Jessica for the nice meal. Bummer. Oh well, I might grab a drink and then head to bed" Will said to himself. He closed his laptop and headed out to the kitchen. He opened the door and walked out, using his phone to direct himself in the darkness. He reached near the area when he heard "oh shit!" and suddenly the room slightly shook, Will panicked and dropped to his knees on the floor. The lights turned on and Cindy, wearing her pyjamas stood in front of him. "The hell you doing?" she asked, looking at the crouched Will. Will looked up at Cindy and then got up, brushing his clothes off. "I ah..felt a shake" he said. "That was me, I tripped when I heard someone coming" Cindy said in a monotone voice, seeming annoyed. "Sorry, I just came for a glass of water. What are you doing?" Will asked. Cindy opened one of her eyes wide on Will and looked at him suspiciously, "Why?" she asked. "nothing, no matter" he quickly said, freaked by her change of tone and went to the fridge.

Will made himself a cup of water..in his new pretty princess cup and walked back near Cindy. "The joke that keeps on giving" Cindy said, giggling as Will walked past with his kiddy cup. He just looked at her defeated. Will walked to his room and entered, leaving Cindy alone, still giggling to herself. He took a sip of his cup, put it on his bedside table, got into bed and slowly fell asleep.

As Will awoke in the morning, he opened one eye and scanned the bed. No Cindy. He moved himself out of the bed and streched. He took a shower, got dressed and walked to the kitchen. As he sat down, he noticed there was a shiny new  bowl waiting for him, it looked very fancy and very expensive. Jessica turned around from the fridge she was looking inside. "My apologizes last night, your previous utentils are in the bin. I went out and purchased these this morning" Jessica said. Will smiled, he was slightly sad the colourful plates and forks were gone, but was glad he did not feel like a child eating at the table. "Thanks" Will said, Jessica nodded and returned to her fridge raiding. A noise was heard behind Will, he looked behind on his seat and saw Cindy walking into the kitchen area, still in her Pyjamas. "morning fellow people I live with..wait what!" Cindy said, running to Will and his new bowl. "Jessica, those cost me like $30, you could have at least kept it going for a day!" Cindy complained, her face of pure defeat. Jessica did not even bother to turn around. "Fun ruiner" Cindy quietly said. She sat down next to Will and got out her phone.

Jessica finished in the fridge turned around. "Ok, so today we have a photo shoot. Are you ready for that Will" Jessica said. Will looked up and nodded...and then grew a panic face. "I..don't have a camera" he said. Cindy and Jessica looked at him. "What shitty camera man does not have a camera" Cindy spat out.

"I sold it for rent about 4 weeks ago, it was enough to last me till I hopefully got a job or at the latest next month" Will said. Jessica, now sitting at the table, looked at Will and smiled. "its alright, its not till 6, we can go shopping for one today" Jessica said. Cindy, who was eating cereal at the time, spoke up. "oaofiogafj aigjalk aighoa" she said, cereal in her mouth, her words unintelligible. "Swallow and talk" Jessica said. Cindy swallowed and respoke "Can I come, I need to pick up something". "Fine, we leave in an hour, everyone ok with that?" Jessica said. Cindy and Will nodded.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Hope you are still enjoying it,

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.