- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Gemma has another night out.

Chapter 11: Round 2

Gemma stood at the entrance of Lucy's apartment. She wore the second best dress she had, no where near as good as last nights, but she had to wear something fancy. It was a simple blue dress. She also still wore her panties, wanting to show Lucy how much fun she had been having with the shrunken panty toy. She however felt bad as she very much needed a change of panties and he was stuck inside her gross sweaty pair she wore all day, including work.

Gemma knocked and the door opened, inside stood a completely naked Lucy. "I am glad its you and not my neighbour" Lucy said, smiling. Gemma smiled and Lucy moved to gesture her to come in. As Gemma walked in, she looked at the apartment she was only at a few hours ago. It felt weird, she had spent more time here then at her own today. Lucy closed the door. "So, hows the poor bugger" she said, pointing to Gemmas panties. Gemma bent down and removed her panties before pinching them to show Lucy, Lucy went to grab them but recoiled. "Next time I will show you how to wash, just throw them in that open room" Lucy said and Gemma did as so. "Now the rest" Lucy winked and Gemma teased her by doing a quick flash of her pantyless bottom. "So whats the plan" Gemma said. "Well, I know a nice club we can hang, then my place again and then...fuck" Lucy said.

Gemma was so..changed. Her single day with Lucy had changed her, she felt horny and free. She was ready to tackle the world and nobody could stop her! "Sounds good, lets go!" Gemma said. "Wait, wait, wait. You need a new pair, and I have the pair for you" Lucy said, Gemma then blushed, forgetting she had no underwear and almost went out like so. Lucy went into her bedroom and re-appeared with a sparkling blue dress and a nice pair of panties. "Custom for you" Lucy said, "The panties not the dress, but, I thought you could use it" Lucy said. Gemma scratched her head in embarrassment "Its all I had". Gemma stripped in front of Lucy, she felt..confident to do so. She then grabbed the panties, curious how they were custom. "No fucking way, this seems cruel" Gemma said.

Gemma looked down, in the same position Ben was in her last pair was her supervisor Elliot. His mouth was covered in really small duck tape, and he was squirming. His face had pure terror on it. "I grabbed him when he finished his shift, but your holding them the wrong way" Lucy said. Gemma looked, she was right..he was..on the backside!? "now you don't take shit from him, he takes it from you" Luck said, laughing at her dumb joke. Gemma kinda felt bad. Her pussy was alright for a tiny human, it smelt, but not too bad and she got pleasure. This was nasty. "I don't know, it seems mean..er then usual. Plus, I liked my pussy stimulation" Gemma said. Lucy walked up to Gemma and whispered into her ear "Thats my job tonight, gotta give it a rest before I wreck it". Gemma instantly was turned on. Shrugging at the situation, she dropped the panties to the ground and slowly brought them up over her legs, watching as the small supervisor who always berated her slowly left her vision and would enter one that nobody would ever want. "Feel good?" Lucy asked. Gemma wriggled "Yeah, its ticklish. Not as great as the pussy side, but, its alright" Gemma replied. "Great! Lets go!" Lucy said.

Unlike last night, the club Lucy went to was a normal human club. Gemma was confused, but was also glad it would contain less 'weirdness'. She had a few drinks, danced on the dance floor. She also saw Lucy enter and exit the toilets a few times, curious what she was doing, a hand presented to Gemma with 2-3 tiny humans solved the mystery "For later" Lucy whispered.

Around 12, they left, back to Lucy's place for another happy night.

As both entered the apartment, Lucy spoke up "I am going to get ready in the bedroom, feel free to wait here for a bit" Lucy said, smiling as she entered her room. Gemma felt bad for Elliot, she slowly pulled her panties down, but as she did, she could not look at him, she felt too bad. She let them land on the floor, then she folded them quickly and threw them in the same room as before. "I am ready" Lucy said from inside her room, Gemma walked towards the door.

As Gemma opened the door, she was shocked at the scene, happy shocked however. Lucy laid on the bed, however around her and on her body were 5-7 shrunken people. Gemma noticed some she was sure she saw at the club. "My entourage, for our special, sexy night" Lucy said, smiling.

"This..this is crazy. These are innocent people, we can't do this" Gemma said, feeling bad these people were now forced into their sex life. "Oh sure, why not. Here, this fellow" Lucy said, picking up a young 18 year old. He looked terrified. Tonight was his first ever experience at a club, he went alone, hoping to find someone there. However a trip to the toilets and suddenly he was thrown into this girls bag. He felt like crying but saw what happened to the last person who did, so he stayed slightly calmer. "He is nothing, toys for us for tonight. And tomorrow, maybe I return them" Lucy said, she then turned around, showing her perky ass, and shoved the boy into her asshole. "Oh that feels good, tonight he was some man wanting a quick fuck, now he fucks me" Lucy laughed before rolling back on her backside, trapping the person under her.

Gemma was unsure now, was this too far. However, she could feel below her, she was wet as anything. This turned her on as much as she was horrified. She was conflicted and did not know what to do.

"I would shove one in my pussy, but, its waiting for you" Lucy said.

Gemma was frozen in a state of panic and confusion.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it.

As before, Cameos still open.

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.