- Text Size +
Three years ago fifty volunteers, twenty-five male and twenty-five female, entered the experiment for a duration of ten years. The nanobiological formula was injected into them, causing all but the bare minimum necessary for biological and cognitive functions to simply evaporate, leaving all participants slightly less than one inch tall. All the participants then entered an at-scale world created just for them. It was a fully functional society; people even had jobs with outside companies, mostly in data analysis. Of course, the goal of the experiment was to find a way to reduce food, fuel and power consumption. But other people had other things in mind… Alyssa was a pretty girl by any standard. She was twenty-one and a student at Fredrick’s University, the establishment responsible for the experiment.She also needed money.Badly.It was now 1:48 AM and Alyssa. Was outside the Department of Nanobiology building. She swiped the keycard she had stolen earlier that day. It worked. She breathed a sigh of relief.She took the stairway down to the third sub-basement. She used another key that she obtained by sleeping with one of the grad students in this department to enter the simple wooden door.Alyssa looked around. Against one of the walls was a metal tower hooked up to equipment. There was another keyhole in the tower. She tried many of the keys on the key ring hanging on the blackboard before finally gaining access.She pulled on the handle right below the keyhole.And she looked inside when it popped out.She smiled, knowing that she had obtained her goal. Pete Bradley and his girlfriend Jackie Ustinov were the tow youngest volunteers for the experiment. They were nineteen when it began and were twenty-one, almost twenty-two, now.He would have been a certifiable hunk, as they say, were it not for his inability to tan and one slightly crooked tooth. His long, wavy, dark brown hair was pulled back in a ponytailShe was rather attractive, with blonde hair and brown eyes. Jackie was also slightly taller than him.They were walking to the job that they shared in the Red Building when the ground began to shake. They both fell over.“What was that?” Jackie asked.Pete only shrugged and shook his head.Then he looked up and saw a face.A face that did not belong to any of the grad students or professors in this department.“Who’s that?” Pete asked.Now it was Jackie’s turn to shrug.Everybody was looking and pointing at the face above them. It as a girl in her early twenties with grey-blue eyes and black hair. She was smiling An alarm went off as Alyssa pulled the box out.“Fuckin’ shit!” she growled through gritted teeth.She knew that the people in the box were more durable than they appeared, so she dumped them all into her empty backpack. Then, as instructed, she grabbed two syringes full of grey liquid and fled the building as quickly as she could.            She was able to return to her dorm before the campus police could even get there.            When she got to her dorm the radio they had given her was buzzing. Occasionally, a voice came out of it saying, “This is Harvey to BlackFerret, over please respond.”            Finally, Alyssa picked it up and said, “This is BlackFerrtet, over.”            “Do you have the goods, over?” said the voice on the radio.            “Yes.”            “Good. Now deliver them to the agreed-upon location. We will meet you there at 200 hours. Over and out.”            “Over and out,” repeated Alyssa, turning off the radio.             It was at about this time that everyone in the backpack was coming to.            “Where are we?” asked someone.            “I… I don’t know,” said Pete. “But I think that girl kidnapped us.”            “Why?”            “Maybe she was an industrial spy,” said Jackie. Pete nodded in agreement.            “I should have expected this sort of thing,” said Bob Galli, the grad student who had helped develop the shrinking serum and then volunteered to join the experiment. Now, he was generally recognized as their leader.            Then, the sky opened again.            “Hello!” boomed the girl above them.            “Cover your ears, everybody!” said Bob Galli.            Everybody did as they were told. He then turned on the portable amplifier that he carried around in order to communicate with the people running the experiment.            “Who are you? What do you want with us?” Bob said through the amplifier to the pretty girl above them.            “My name is Alyssa Largo,” she said. “And TyroCorp is paying me one thousand a head for each of you little guys. That’s fifty thousand total. More than enough to get me out of my current financial situation.” She giggled.            “We’re human beings! You can’t sell us!” he continued.            “Just watch me,” she said, giggling again. Then, she shut the backpack.             Alyssa Largo took the backpack on to a city bus, which took her to the stop closest to Red Rob’s Motel, a small, seedy place on the edge of town. She walked the rest of the way and paid for the room with the credit card TyroCorp had given her. She walked upstairs to Room Eighteen.            She turned the radio on again. “This is BlackFerret. I am at the agreed-upon location, over,” she said.            “Very good,” said the now distinctly feminine voice on the radio, “Your contact is Lassie McCreedy. Over and out.”            “Over and out.”            “Hey, is anyone else hungry?” someone asked.            “Hell yeah,” someone else said.                “I wonder if she’ll ever feed us?” asked Pete.            “I don’t know,” said Bob, “but I suspect she will. After all, she’s getting paid for each of us. If one of us starves to death she’ll lose money.”            Pete nodded and said, “Yeah. Who knew that the mercenary mentality would save some of our lives.”            There was uneasy laughter throughout the backpack.            Bob turned on the amplifier again. Everyone covered his or her ears. “Ahoy! Alyssa! Are you gonna feed us or what?”
            The sky opened again. “Oh, sorry. I forgot.” She crumbled up half a granola bar into the backpack. “ Share and enjoy!”             It was still half an hour until Lassie McCreedy would show up. Alyssa was getting bored. Then, a she had an idea. An evil smile came to her wonderful lips.            She went over to the backpack and unzipped it. She selected one of the male occupants at random and pulled him out with her thumb and forefinger. He screamed all the way, causing her to giggle again.            She place him in her ear and said, “What’s your name, little guy?”            “My name’s Pete. Pete Bradley. What do you want with me? Please don’t hurt me!”            “Don’t worry. You’re just gonna pleasure me.”            “What do you mean?”            “You know,” she said. ‘You’re goin’ up my vagina, finding the G-spot,you tickle it and we both have the ride of our lives!”            “But I have a girlfriend!” Pete Bradley objected.            “She’ll never know. And besides, you have very little choice in the matter.”            With that, Alyssa dropped her tight blue jeans and pink panties. She spread out on the bed and place little Pete in between her legs.            “Do it!” she ordered. “Do it yourself, or I’ll force you in and kill you after the act is done!”             Pete now saw that he had no choice. The vagina in front of him was about as tall as him. He walked up to it cautiously. When he got there, he slowly parted the lips.            “Oh! Oh! Oh! Pete! Pete! That feels so good! Keep goin’! Keep goin’,” Alyssa said.            So he did. He climbed in and began to crawl along the soft pink tunnel. At last, he came to a bundle of nerves. He tickled it.             “Yes! Yes! Yes!” Alyssa screamed as foaming liquid shot from her crotch. She withered in ecstasy for a few minutes before retrieved the dazed and confused Pete from the puddle on the bed and returning him to the backpack.             As she pulled her pants and panties up, she heard police sirens. She froze. She was instructed that if she was ever found out that she would destroy the evidence. She knew what she had to do.                        The giant face appeared again. This time she scooped out a handful of people, including Bob Galli. He turned on his amplifier.            “What are you doing now?” asked her.            “The cops found me,” said Alyssa. “And I was instructed that if I was ever found out that I would destroy the evidence. I was also told that your bones are digestible.”            “You wouldn’t!” shouted somebody else in her hand.            “I would,” she said.            With that, she popped two screaming people, a male and a female, into her mouth and swallowed.            “Mmmmm,” she said, “you little guys taste really good. Almost $50,000 dollars good.” She giggled.            She ate the rest of the people in her hand two at a time and then went back to the back pack. She selected many people, popping them into her mouth like candies.             “Why is she doing this?” asked Jackie as she huddled in fear with Pete.            “I don’t know,” he responded.            “That was a horrible thing she did to you. I don’t blame you for it,” she said.            “I know,” said Pete.            They looked around and realized that they were the only ones left.            They looked at each other.            “I love you,” said Pete.            “I love you,” said Jackie.            Alyssa’s giant fingers wrapped around them and brought them to her face. Her lovely, full pink lips parted, revealing white teeth and a red tongue that was slightly curved in anticipation of their arrival. They embraced each other the whole way. The girl deposited them on the tongue. She swished them around, covering them with saliva and tasting their delicious salty-sweet taste.They felt her head tilt back.They felt a sudden gush of air and movement of muscles sending them each headfirst down her throat. They did not scream because they did not want to give her the satisfaction.            When they landed in her vast stomach, they heard people that they knew for the past three years be destroyed by acid and absorbed for their nutrients, leaving no remains. They kissed each other and let the acid do its work.                        “Oh, balls,” screamed Alyssa. It turned out the cops were not there for her. They were there for the hooker next door. Fortunately, however, she discovered this before destroying the shrinking serum. Two syringes filled with gray liquid still sat on the nightstand.            As the cops pulled away, a black Hummer pulled up. Alyssa knew right away that this wash her contact. She grabbed the two syringes, went down the stairs to meet them.”            A woman stepped out of the Hummer. She was a little older than Alyssa, very pale with dark red hair and eyes as green as the Loch Ness Monster. She wore blood red lipstick and a tight leather suit. She had freckles that would have been cute if her face were not so intimidating. When Alyssa got close enough, she could see that the new woman towered over her by at least six inches.            “BlackFerret?” the woman asked, coldly.            Alyssa nodded. “Lassie McCreedy?”            “Yes,” said the woman. Alyssa now recognized the voice from the radio. “Those cops were not here for you, were they.”            “No,” Alyssa said, “but I panicked and consumed all the little people.” She revealed the syringes. “But I save these.”            “Excellent,” said Lassie McCreedy, taking them. “There’s just one more thing I need to take care of.”            Suddenly, Lassie stabbed Alyssa in the arm with one of the syringes, injecting the shrinking serum. Alyssa began to feel woozy, and then she passed out.             When she came to, Alyssa realized that she was back in motel room. But something was off.            Then it hit her.            She had shrunk. She was about the same size as the tiny people she consumed earlier.            She looked up and saw Lassie towering over her, laughing manically. “Did you really think we’d let you live through this, you silly girl? My instructions were also to dispose of the evidence.” Lassie licked her lips. ‘Sadly you’re evidence, so it’s down the hatch with you!”            “No! No!” Alyssa screamed over and over. But Lassie did not hear. A giant hand descended and wrapped around Alyssa who screamed all the way to the face. The mouth in front of her opened slightly. Before she knew it, Alyssa was stuck headfirst into the woman’s mouth with her legs sticking out and kicking furiously. The tongue then attacked her, licking furiously and rendering her face and hair completely wet. With a sucking motion, Lassie McCreedy took Alyssa completely into her mouth, swirling her around and taking in the delicious taste of her pretty young body. Then, tilting her head back and savoring every moment, Lassie swallowed Alyssa.            The girl screamed as she descended the pink tube. Eventually, she landed with a plop in the stomach. As she floated, she began to cry. When the acids began to have their way with her, the tears turned to screams.            At last, her financial troubles were over.            “Man, she was delicious,” said Lassie, going back to the Hummer. “Too bad she at all the others.”            When she got back to her truck, she turned on the radio.            “Base Three, this is Harvey. Come in Base Three. Over,” she said into the radio.            “Harvey this is Base Three. Over.”            “Phase One is complete. Proceeding to Phase Two. Over.”            There was a moment of hesitation on the other side of the transmitter. “Proceed. Over and out,” came the voice eventually.            “Over and out,” said Lassie