[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Robert Hill, a graduate from University and holder of a Computing Degree wants to get his foot on the business ladded and gain some experience in the field. When able to acquire a high profile job within a Lawyer Firm he feels over the moon if not slightly afraid of his boss. Things take a turn for the worst however when an invention in development manages to find its way into Roberts Home-City of Elington Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1621 Read: 7748
Published: June 04 2008 Updated: June 04 2008
Story Notes:

Things are quite a bit of a mess at the moment, mainly the first part. I may redo it at some point but for now I'll keep as things are, pretty much the first thing I have ever written in this vein of literature!

1. Introduction | Welcome to the Firm by Anima [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1621 words)

Certainly not as good as I usually write things but I needed somewhere to get everything started, once from there I'm better at weaving things out.

 

Note that the rest of the story takes place after Robert has been within the Firm for a while. And yes, this is meant to be based last year and not this year :P I'll try my best to improve as time goes on, the beginning isn't as good as I would want but I may change it in the future if I feel it's just not right.

- Thanks!

- - Anima - -