- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things start to look brighter

Chapter 5: Lifes a Happy Song (When Somebody is By Your Side)

As the ship raced in the air, Aerin gave several globes to a nearby servant "Look after them, unshrink them when they are healthy again" she said. Then the group took time to sit and chat. "It was only few days, but it felt like years" Jack said, sipping the warm beverage Aerin had provided. "And thank goodness its over, that Ms Eve was a bitch" Amy added. "And the entire place was one disaster after another" commented Aliesha. "But don't worry, your now under the full protection of the Hawk Family, they won't pursure you now" Aerin said, kissing her Josh next to her. "Thank goodness for that, Mr Belle would have hunted us with what he know. If we keep our mouths shut, hopefully they leave us alone" Kairi added. "You don't want to shut it down" Josh asked. Aerin butted in "already done, just not by you two, I asked my mother specifically. Said it was awful. She has plans to end it I am sure" Aerin said. The group sighed in relief.

Life for them was over, but a new one was to begin.


.
.
.
.
.
Outside Ms Eves room, the rain had finally subsided as the sun began to rise. A person opened the door and walked out. Ms Eve stood their, still bruised from before, in her hand she held a small person. "Ah sister, our game was just beginning" said Ms Eve.




THANK YOU FOR READING, KEEP READING FOR MORE DETAILS.

Thank you so much for your continued support, constant readings and reviews. However the story had hit a turning point half way and changed its original goal and idea. Due to this, wanting to keep the same feeling as earlier but feeling the characters had grown past that, I struggled with exciting ideas that were not cheap or re-hases of existing events. So I spent the last 2 days thinking of an ending and decided to end it....but not for good.

I plan to make 2 spin-offs, both based on this stories original idea and the future for all the students.

The first is adventures of the students post escape. This will be more slice of life, more of the gooshy lovey stuff mixed with the emotional struggles and other things that came with it. I have tons of ideas for these characters, but the limits of a prison school restricted them. So with them out, I want to experiment. I am still undecided if they go back to another school (without trouble) or start lives without it. if they go back to school, chapters will be akin to this story, taking place over classes and dorm room events. Or I can go beyond that structure. Would love to know your input and any reviews left on your thoughts would be great! Oh and Ms Eve will be 100% absent, her story with them is done (sorry, but read below for her story). Oh and there will also be more closure on Luke, since he is finally saved!


Second is a prequel! The Trials and Tribulations of Ms Eve. This will follow her life inside the school before our students came. More torture elements and things the earlier chapters had, but in even more extreme settings. Some people enjoyed Ms Eve segments (especially a super fan!) and I wanted to explore more of Ms Eve, but felt I was restricted as the story went on. With this prequel, gloves come off and she gets down to what she does best.

I would love to hear what you guys think and any ideas you might want explored in the two spin-offs. I already have the students mapped out, but open to suggestions, elements you enjoyed from the original that you want to be included. One already confirmed is Amy and Phil will get a redemption arc. He kinda got shafted near the end.

However Ms Eve is a blank slate, so review your favourite classes she made our students endure and I will map future classes (with different students) around similar ideas.


Thanks again everyone for reading everyday and I hope you continue the journey with me soon!

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks again for reading all the way to the end. As mentioned, the prequel and sequel are in planning phase. If you loved this story, let me know with a review so I adapt the better parts of my story and writing.

And for the final time, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.