- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Students finish some needed business.

Chapter 24: These Violent Delights (Have Violent Ends)

The rain that had started to hit the heads of Aliesha, Jack, Kairi and Amy. "What are you doing here" Aliesha asked. "What are you doing here" asked Kairi. "Getting Luke out, I...I don't want to spend another day here. I love Tom and I feel restricted with our relationship if we are forced to remain here. I lost him once and I just got him back, I am not losing him to this place any more" Aliesha said. Kairi smiled "exactly the same, me and Jack want to live a normal life, not one controlled and manipulated by my mother" Kairi said. "Then its agreed, tonight" Amy spoke up. They all nodded. "I have a plan" Kairi said. "Lets do this, for Phil" Amy said. "Tom" Aliesha said. "Our future" Jack said, Kairi taking his hand "together" she added. "And for our futures, you jerks" said a voice, out of the rain came Aerin and Josh. "How dare you do an uprising without us, we wanna help" she said, Josh, holding Aerins hand, just stood there. Jack looked to him and he gave a thumbs up with his other hand "For my Aerin!" he said. "Lets do this then" Kairi said.

Kairi unlocked her mothers door, using a lock pick she crafted from some wires around her room. She unlocked it and entered. It was as spooky as Amy had described it, several small humans sleeping in globes and the whole thing was covered in latex and leather. Sex toys, devices and more littered the place. She crept in with Jack and Amy. The three approached the drawers with the globes. "He should be here, its where she keeps them" Amy whispered.

"Not at night sweeties" said a voice, suddenly all the lights went on and standing behind them was Ms Eve. She wore a full latex suit with a zip near her vagina, a small human could be seen squirming inside her. "He always sleeps with me at night, right where he belongs" she said, pointing to the human. "How did you know" Kairi said. Ms Eve laughed. "About your plan or you coming tonight?" she said. "Both?" Josh asked, the rest looking at him for asking the bold question. "Miss loose lips mentioned it at sick bay" Ms Eve said, pointing to Amy. "And you guys have an alarm on your door when you leave" she said, pointing to Jack and Kairi. "Of course, should have seen that" Kairi muttered. "I watched your every step to my room. And even had time for backup" she said, suddenly leaning down, grabbing a weapon of some sort and shooting Jack. Instantly he shrunk and was moved to the guns barrel, Ms Eve grabbing him from their. She held the tiny Jack in her hand. "several days of plans and it only took 3 seconds to shrink you, pitiful" she said. "JACK!" Kairi yelled. Ms Eve laughed.

"What was your plan, you group of miss-match failures storm my room, take my toy and leave. Did you forget the tags, a way to escape, me watching your every move" Ms Eve laughed. "No, but you forgot something" Kairi said. Ms Eve stopped laughing, looking confused. "There are only 3 of us" Kairi mentioned. Ms Eve grew pale. Suddenly Aliesha smashed through the door, her strengh pushing it off its hinges. Keeping low, she went for Ms Eve, however while Ms Eve was distracted by this, Kairi ran towards her mom and went for Jack, grabbing him from her hands. Josh at this same time ran to Ms Eves bed, looking through the nearby draws. Amy on the other hand grabbed some nearby rope. Aliesha wacked Ms Eve, causing her to fall, Kairi kicked her when she was down, knocking her out.

Bleeding from her mouth, her eye swollen and cheeks bruised, the tied up Ms Eve spat out blood from her mouth. Tied to a chair, she was unable to move. "You brats will pay for this" she said. Kairi leaned down to her level "Tell us how to turn off or remove the chips". "Never" Ms Eve yelled. Kairi looked at her, before slapping her "Tell me or shrink you", Ms Eves eyes widened. "You would not dare" she said. Kairi pulled out a pill, it was wrapped in a label "LIFETIME SHRINK PILL". "Only takes one, tell us and we leave and you return to your life before us" Kairi yelled. "FINE!" Ms Eve yelled. "But if you do this, I will disown you" she said. Kairi got up from the bent position. "About time, I did it to you from the day you sent me to this hell hole" Kairi said. "There is a device in the bathroom, small, like a razor, plug it to your humans necks and it will suck the chip inside and destroy it" she said. Kairi looked to nearby Amy who nodded and ran to the bathroom. "Whats your plan, you can't escape" Ms Eve said. Kairi smiled "Thats where your wrong" she said. Amy returned, Kairi grabbing the device and quickly using it on Ms Eve, causing her to scream. "The hell you do that for, im not chipped" she said. Kairi laughed "just checking its not one last trick. Ok Josh, try it" Kairi said, throwing it to him. He used it on his neck and a small chip was sucked out and sparks appeared, signilgng its destruction. "Excellent" Kairi said.

After another 10 minutes, everyone but Kairi left the room, Kairi remained in the doorway, looking back at Ms Eve, her 'former' mother. "I will find you, I will break you" she said. Kairi smiled "Do it, and I will repeat what we did tonight, but I won't hold back. You lost, the game is over" she said, before slamming the door, leaving the teacher tied up.

The rain had picked up since they were outside last, making it hard to see. "Where did we have to go now" Jack said. "The oval" Kairi said. The 5 nodded and headed out.

Back inside Ms Eves room, the door re-opened. Moving inside was Ms Daisy. "Well, well, well Sister. Outsmarted by your own daughter, pathetic" she said, smiling at the trapped Ms Eve. "Quick, GET ME OUT OF HERE, we can still get them" Ms Eve said, struggling in the binds. "Oh, but why would I need to do that? You lost, remember. Plus, your job, I like it" Ms Daisy smiled. "And I heard there was a position open" she added. "What no, what are you talking about" Ms Eve said, struggling move. Ms Daisy held up the Life Time shrink pill, before heading towards the door and closing it. The fate of Ms Eve left to her sister.

The 5 reached the oval, the rain pouring hard on them. Aliesha leaned over them, trying to keep them dry. "Where is that girl" Josh said. As he did, a giant light came from the sky. Josh squinted to see what it was. As it got closer, a giant HAWK INTERPRISES logo could be seen. "I love that girl" Josh said. The ship landed and the 5 raced on board. Aerin and Phil awaiting inside with towels. "Is it done?" Aerin asked. Josh smiled "Chip free".

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Apologizes for mistakes or errors.