- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bit of a sidestep. This is the first in the Anthology collection I will be expanding alongside the normal ones. More of an experimenting for ideas to expand on.

Sadly I found one or two so good they do appear in later Chapters, but still a good read for possible futures or just for a good time.

Chapter 4: Anthology Collection 1:

The Anthology Collection contains small side stories around the world of the story. It is non essential and can be skipped, but characters from the main story can appear and if popular, elements will transition to the main story (so let me know any you are quite into).

Anthology 1: The Imprinter

With the rise of Aliens, so comes Alien type activites, particularly within Human society. Legal within the Alien Race's select regions, its illegal for humans to perform actions, even if they are able to do them, themselves. From drugs to dangerous sports and more, the Aliens brought new ways to humans, one devious sadistic one happens upon itself in a small store in the Gorga region.

The shop keeper is named Silky. She is a Gorga, a being who absorbs her enviorment and elements to upgrade herself. She appears human, but can morph things onto herself and onto others if they deem the need. This has brought her the buisness of imprinting. A dangerous past time for Humans who take love ones, friends, enemies or even strangers to Silky to attach them, usually shrunk-afied, to thier bodies. Either as accessories, torture or sadistic manners. However unlike a Gora, who can attach and de-tach elements at ease. Humans skin is fragile and the the process permanet. However Silky is never in the buisness to mention this if its not asked.

Her first customer was a young girl, about 19. Her name was Savannah. She brought her bully from school Alicka. She was shrunk to about 10cm tall. Within minutes Savannah had the bully attached to the inside of her hand, her body gone but her hands, feet and face remaining, swen into the skin like magic.

Second was a man, about 29. He came with his girlfriend, a Tinkie, one who can shrink others. She shrunk him and attached him to her pussy. She squirmed as she left the building. The man attached facing her pussy, forever forced to lick it and consume its waste. Apparently he had cheated and ex girlfriend was a more fitting title.

However last confused but intrigued Silky. A young girl, about 20 entered. She had gorgeous red hair, giant pair of tits and a nice round ass. She dragged a man about 22 in with her. He demand was simple. She wanted him attached to  her ass, but not shrunk. Sikly explained that many ask for the shrink to maximize the experience but she refused. The man was silent and seemed scared. Silky however was not paid to ask questions and did the deed. Before she left, she asked to use the bathroom. Silky grimed but accepted, knowing the poor boys fate.

POV: Chloe

She had done it. The experience was ectasy. The girl, named Silky, had attached her stupid brother to her ass. Fitting as he was an ass. He had done a terrible thing, dobbing on her for using illegal Alien drugs. Mom was furious! How dare he show her. However with some bribing, I got him to follow me to this imprint place a friend of mine told me about. They imprint people, forever, to your body. Oh what a genius idea and I had the best place to put my ass brother. Even now I can feel him sniffing my ass, forced down there. It would slightly feel uncomfortable to sit now, believe thats what that Silky was implying when I refused to shrink him. But this, this was worth it. But first a test. A bathroom test.

POV: Sam
Sam was in hell. It was dark, Chole was not wearing udnerwear and he was forced in darkness under her dress. He smelt ass. His nose was melded right above her asshole. But his mouth, IT WAS HER ASSHOLE. He could taste everything and he could not stand it. How could his sister treat him like this. How!? Its alright he said, it only lasts 24 hours, thats what Chole said. I just, wait, what is she doing. Is that water. Oh god!


Continue:
As Chole sat down, Sam was forced to consume and expel her nasty waste. Forever he was trapped below her, never to leave. Her lie to him would haunt him for the rest of his life.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks again for reading. These will be very spaced apart and only when I can think of any.