- Text Size +

In any other scenario, Ted guessed, the girl might have screamed bloody-murder and either commenced battering him with the nearest stapler, or simply sprinted off to find the appropriate law enforcement to do a better job. After all, there was a strange boy hiding conspicuously in view of her underwear and bare legs, not only sporting an obvious chub but camping in a school he was forbidden from entering in the first place. His offenses were many and would likely follow him the rest of his young life. However, Larissa did not scream, for a very particular reason.

            All of these unusual circumstances were superseded by the fact that Ted was now only one inch tall.

            "Oh my God," the girl boomed. Her otherworldly tone reverberated in the shrunken man's bones. Larissa leaned over in her chair, spreading her legs wide and separating her shoes away from the little creature, though still keeping them close enough that she could easily clap him between the rubbery insteps if she chose. "What... is... that?"

            Ted was still grappling with the fact that, somehow without him even noticing, he and his clothes had reduced in size from five-foot-ten down to a paltry thumbnail stature, and so couldn't process Larissa's thunderous words. He was, however, vaguely conscious of the two enormous clogs settled on either side of him like the limbs of a sphinx. Except this was no statue, but a titanic living thing, as evidenced when the girl inched her shoes a little closer together again, walling Ted into a black canyon of her footwear. The view extended between the shining spires of her legs, past her knees, and up to her curiously squinting face.

            "Well, this is interesting," she said. Confusion was still written in her countenance, but an undeniable adventurous twinge plucked up her attitude. Larissa cutely wrinkled her nose. "This room's pretty hot, so I could be hallucinating, sort of like in a desert. But... I don't think I am. I think you're real. Aren't you, little thing?"

            Without waiting for an answer, Larissa nudged her left shoe in closer to the inch-tall creature. Delicately, she bopped Ted's body with just the rounded toe of the clog. Still, even this gentle force was enough to send him rolling aside like a ping-pong ball, where he smacked into the inner flank of the girl's opposing shoe.

            "OW!" Ted shrieked.

            "Woah," Larissa whispered. "It talks. Which I guess means you're real. So that's interesting, too."

            Dizzy from being smacked by a barge-sized shoe he'd so coveted only minutes before, Ted clutched his temple. He wasn't freaking out at all, because it was readily apparent that this wasn't real. It couldn't be. Ted's best guess was that he'd been lying awake for so long in his bedroom Sunday night, awaiting the dawn to enact his voyeuristic plan, that he'd drifted off into dreams of epic failure and, apparently, actualizing his belief that Larissa was a veritable goddess in need of a size greater suited to her worth. Now, it was just a matter of waking up again, so he could remind his waking self that it was a very bad idea to try sneaking into the girl's Catholic school for a peek at Larissa's feet. Easy enough.

            "You're a funny thing, you know that? I mean, you look like a person. You look about the same age as me. Which would mean you're human, and yet..." Larissa drawled. As in most situations, she wasn't speaking to him looking for response, but holding a one-sided conversation. The endpoint was decided by her, and already assumed. "...and yet you can't be a person. No human being is that small, that easy to kick around. And what were you doing down there in the first place? This is a girls school, you know, little thing. Maybe your brain isn't big enough to have reasoned that out, but unfortunately, you're trespassing. Which means there will have to be consequences."

            Steadily, Ted was catching up with reality. He listened to Larissa's measured words, feeling his blood turn chilled. Why hadn't he woken up yet?

            "No response, hmm? That proves the small brain idea, I guess, then. Let's have a closer look at you, little thing," Larissa continued. She leaned down further, dragging her French-manicured fingertips along the carpet, and drew near to Ted, opening up her palm and curling her digits for collection at the last instant. With her clogs still planted firmly on either side, and the inch-tall man woozy from her "test," there was no chance of escape. A smooth palm as snow-white as her elegant soles walled Ted in, collided with him, and then her fingers reared from overhead to pull him in. The intricate musculature of her thin fingers was evident while she coiled the boy into a merciless fist.

            "W-Wait..." Ted murmured, as he was balled up inside the girl's humid, controlling hand. "T-This... this is..."

            "Well, now. You definitely are human-ish, even if you're not fully human. More of an... I don't know... it? I mean, there's no species that you'd fit into, I'm sorry to say," Larissa explained. Her fingers rippled around her tiny capture, giving her a better look at him as her thumb pinned him to her creased palm. She nibbled the corner of her lip and cocked her head to the side, causing her red tresses to flourish. "You're quite the sneaky little runt, you know. I didn't even hear you creeping up under me. Speaking of which, I can't say I really appreciate your tiny little eyes trying to sneak a peek, even if you're just an animal-thing, and not a man. That's a no-no, you know."

            This was the most Ted had ever heard the soft-spoken social matriarch say, and what's more, she was saying it to him. It was fascinating watching this gorgeous face on such a jumbotron scale: her lips shifting, her nostrils flaring, her green eyes twinkling while her lashes batted. He would've been captivated by her voice regardless of his size. However, he was also literally captivated by her powerful hand, and so had no choice but to listen to every word she spoke. Strangely, he also noticed that he still had a full-mast boner. Now that he'd fully recovered from the earlier blow, it occurred to Ted that he should give himself up and reveal his identity, for his own safety.

            Yet something stopped him. Larissa's bewilderment over his species was the only thing protecting him from having to admit that, yes, he'd snuck into the all-girls school to snoop on her feet. Self-preservation caused Ted to stay silent.

            "I've still got to get some work done here, so I can't deal with you quite yet," Larissa said to the critter in her hand. For someone who'd never seen a shrunken person before, she seemed to be taking it rather well. The initial shock had worn off, and in its place was the same godlike self-assurance that characterized the girl's whole personality. Only this time, the tiny subject she was addressing was a size appropriate to the way Larissa already treated most people.

            And she seemed to relish it.

            Ted bowed his head, hoping not to be recognized. For all he knew, though, Larissa had never even laid eyes on him, nor committed him to memory if she had. His level of significance to the head popular girl's life was accurately measured by his current size.

            "So try not to squirm around too much once I put you away. You've already got one strike against me, after all. Believe me when I say you don't want two," Larissa scolded, though she punctuated it with a smile. The girl stood up from the chair, fingered her skirt pocket open, and dangled the boy over the fabric entryway.

            Ted plopped inside, rolled along the linty bottom, and felt a set of gigantic fingers patting him through the skirt's wall, ensuring he was right where she'd put him. A satisfied murmur sounded from outside, then morphed into a devious snicker. The redheaded giantess took her seat again and resumed work, leaving Ted to stew in the tightly folded pocket, held spread-eagle over the curved plain of her giant thigh.