- Text Size +

With little time to recover, Brett quickly put on his shrink-proof leotard. He was happy to see that his wrist-mounted walkie-talkie still worked - the new model they gave him after the original one was dunked in the toilet seemed to be more water-resistant.
There was still the problem of saliva residue all over him. He rolled around in the tissue paper, which was a bit like unfolding a roll of polyester attic insulation and falling into it. It wasn't drying him off that much, but the bits that were getting dry were also clinging to him. Soon he was covered in tissue tatters and stood up looking at the teacher. He reached for his walkie-talkie but he looked up and saw Mrs. Gu laughing at his predicament.
"Haha Brett sorry, that didn't work too well I guess. Let me take you to the sink to clean up." Brett figured she meant the little utility sink at the back of the classroom, where students cleaned off brushes and other art equipment they were using. He pressed the button on his wrist and said "OK Mrs. Gu I would appreciate the cleanup."

The boy braced for his teacher's hands again. They appeared on both sides of his body, and as they neared he sort of climbed up the sides of the fingers and they splayed out into a flat platform for him to ride on. Not bad choreography, he thought. As she rose from her seat, this time she was very smooth in her motion, and did not move him too quickly. He enjoyed this part - the delicate handling and the softness of her hands.
But then they went out of the classroom and she placed him on the surface of the drinking fountain, which was near her door. She dropped the world's tiniest swatch of cloth which was a large washcloth at his size.
"Hey Mrs. Gu, why can't we use the utility sink?" he asked to his wrist. He was worried that it would be too cold.
"It's not working right now Brett. They had to turn off some of the water for fixing plumbing. We could go to the ladies room if you want, and wash you in the sink there."
Brett thought for a moment. That place did have hot and cold running water so he could at least have a bath at a comfortable temperature, but he didn't really want to go in there after the last time.
"No this is fine. Give me a splash please."

The water arced out of the fountain and he stood ready to get hit by the edge of the splash. He thought he was ready. But it was like getting hit by a geyser of ice water. He immediately regretted saying yes to this.
"AAAA COLD!" he yelled loudly. It still just registered as a squeak to Mrs. Gu so she didn't pay any notice. To finish quickly, Brett just immediately rubbed himself all over with the cold washcloth. He was winded and shivering as he said "M-m-m-m-misus G-gu, I'm d-d-done now" into his wrist.
"Oh my Brett! I guess it was too cold. You're shaking!"
She grabbed him in a small paper towel in her hands. This one did not come apart on his wet body. After she patted him dry in the towel between her palms, he was picked up by one very warm hand and very gently laid out in her palm. Then she placed her other palm across him, as though cupping Brett between them. She applied a small amount of force, as though trying to press the cold out of the student.
This was a welcome change for Brett - he hadn't expected the skin of her creamy hands to be so soft and warm. It was slightly sensual for him as she rubbed his whole body in her two palms trying to get some more warmth into them.
"You were really cold. Hope that helps Brett. Sorry about the fountain, I should have thought about it."
"It feels nice, thank you Mrs. Gu."

----


Now cleaned up and back in the office, it was getting late but Mrs. Gu still hoped to get the next part done in the same day. Brett was tired after his stay in her mouth, but he was amenable in theory - he just didn't know what to expect.
She prompted Brett: "I guess it's time for you to go in my shoe."
Brett said into his wrist "Yeah, OK. What all did the principal tell you we'd be doing?" He wondered if there was any "extras" planned this time.
Wendy bit her lip and sighed slightly... "She can be a little mean, y'know? Well, she wanted me to tell you to lick my feet and between all the toes. I don't really get why. That's something I'd never make a student do, no matter how they behaved."
Brett interrupted to prevent her from changing the plan "Yeah, that sounds familiar. That is what she wanted Ms. Olivier to do with me too."
Mrs. Gu gaped a little bit. "Sondra made you do that? And you actually did it? Her feet are huge!"
Brett said "Yep. She told me to do it, so I did."
The teacher got a little red, and started looking away for a moment. She did seem a little surprised by Brett's response but also intrigued.
"Well um... I kinda want to know what that feels like. Would you also be willing to do that for me?" she said, reddening a little more.

Brett had to take a moment to cover his astonishment that she'd request it as a personal favor. Did Ms. Olivier also have him do this just for her enjoyment?
But to him, there was no doubt what he'd say. Turning to his wrist, he said "Sure, I guess. If you want I will do what you say."
"Great!" Mrs. Gu said almost instantly. She seemed intensely relieved that Brett hadn't rebuffed her, as this was all clearly ridiculous. In her mind, Wendy was wondering why she was so bold - but something about this shrinking training, the mindset that the principal instilled in the training, was getting to her.

Returning to the moment, she said. "We'll do that after your shoe time, OK?" She leaned down and he heard her shuffling her shoes under the desk.. "Normally I wear high heels, but I think that it'll be too much pressure on you under my foot. Most of my shoes are heels or they are open toed. So I brought some old sneakers. They are kind of stinky because they are old and I only use them for house projects. In fact I even let my sister borrow them sometimes hah. Come take a look."
Standing close to the edge of the desk, Brett looked down to the floor and saw some dirty Converse in what was probably a tiny size - her feet couldn't be more than a size 3. He saw some flawless, very soft looking feet with red-painted toenails.
Brett had been prepared to be in his teacher's heels, but she had a point that it would probably be a painful amount of pressure with him at the bottom of the heel. He replied "That's fine with me I guess."
She smiled at him and then brought her hand forward to grab him by the leotard. He was going to be dropped into the shoe from above. Moving with great care, she slowly placed him in the middle of the sole and asked "OK now please go forward to the toe section."
Remembering his last experience, he moved promptly, unfortunately not getting a good look at the large foot coming into the shoe before it went dark. The toes came in wriggling, and he darted to his left to get between the big and second toes.

Clammy was the word Brett would have used to describe the feeling of the foot around him. Her feet were not warm like her hands, but slightly cold, and a bit moist. They did not have the strong smell that Ms. Olivier's feet had, but the shoe itself smelled very strongly of sweaty feet that had previously been in there. In fact, there was something almost seawater-like about the smell. And as she wore the shoes, the smell would impart to them, including whatever funk was already in them that he had already agreed he was going to eat off.
But he didn't have too much time just to sample the smell. The teacher was moving her toes almost rythmically, moving each one up in succession as though she was trying to twiddle him between all her toes. The rubbing Brett underwent was accompanied by distant, occasional humming by Mrs. Gu as she continued doing grading.
He settled in for the long time-out in the shoe. At least the skin was very smooth and the nails neatly trimmed - she probably had had a pedicure recently. With just a bit of moisture from her feet, he was tossed around gently but vigorously by the toes, as though Mrs. Gu was trying to sample how he felt in various positions. Finally the teacher settled on laying him down flat face-up across the width of the shoe so that almost all of her toes could wrap around him. Kneading him. It was a possessive feeling. Whenever he got used to her pattern, she changed it up. But with gentle pressure and such soft skin, Brett wasn't all that irritated by the motions.

After she had been working for a long time on her laptop, Brett heard a sudden cessation of typing. He heard her sigh softly and said "30 minutes up Brett. Thanks for that. I should get myself a shrinkee for relaxing after work more often hahaha! Of course not you, you've had enough already."
Brett had to chuckle to himself at that.
Then the foot moved and he was freed. He stood up and walked back to the opening, where he saw the distant shape of Mrs. Gu's smiling face waiting to pull him out. The hand came slowly and gently placed him on the floor between the two feet.
"OK Brett... I know I asked you to lick my feet, but I think you can say no if you don't want to. My feet are probably pretty salty after work, and these shoes are real stinky."
Brett slightly panicked. He didn't want to lose the opportunity but didn't want to present as an obvious foot fetishist. He cleared his throat and said into his wrist "Actually Mrs. Gu, your feet are not that bad, especially compared to Ms. Olivier's or my mom's feet."
"Really?" Mrs. Gu seemed pleasantly surprised at his words.
"Yeah, they're much smaller and don't smell as strong. Your shoe is pretty stinky though. I wonder if it's just that your sister has stinky feet because you said you let her wear them."
"Haha yeah, that's probably it Brett. She has much stinkier feet than me. But you got two for the price of one haha."
A slightly awkward silence and then Mrs. Gu said: "OK Brett, now I want you to lick my toes and between them. Please get all the pieces that came off the shoes."

Brett got to work. The feet were so smooth that his tongue kind of glided over the surface, picking up detritus and dead skin and sweat. It was not as cheesy as Ms. Olivier's feet, but it was about as salty. The sheer area was going to take a long time to lick, even though she didn't have much in the way of grime or toe jam.

The difference this time was that Mrs. Gu seemed fascinated and wanted to keep talking to the student.
"Mmm that is quite a feeling Brett. It feels like when you put your feet in water and the fishes nip at them."
Brett kept licking, trying to cover large patches without getting a dry mouth.
"So you say your mom also has stinky feet?"
Brett said "mmhmm" into his wrist while still carrying on his work.
"Has she ever shrank you at home? I hope she hasn't punished you with her feet."
Brett stopped briefly. "No, she hasn't. I have never been shrank outside of school. I didn't even know that private individuals could get shrinking devices."
"Oh of course they can Brett hah. Rental services. My sister Yuan has a son and she shrank him sometimes. When he got bad grades sometimes he would get to go into her shoe when she went to the gym. Not this pair of shoes haha."
Brett returned to licking and wondered why she was telling him this.
"But she never made him lick her feet. Her feet are more stinky so that would really be hard haha. But once I tell her how good it feels I think she might try to get my nephew to lick her feet too."
Brett stopped to say "Hah I doubt he'd do that willingly if her feet are as bad as you claim."
Mrs. Gu laughed again "Yeah, probably... maybe you'd have to volunteer to lick her feet too!"
Brett pressed in the button on his wrist. "Hahaha Mrs. Gu, but she isn't giving me any extra credit, what do I get out of it?"
"Hmm maybe she could pay you. Like a foot massage."
Brett laughed again. "OK, maybe we could do that." He didn't think she was serious and expected her to laugh.
Instead she just gaped for a moment and her face twisted into a surprised smile. "WOW! You are so nice Brett. I have to tell Yuan about it tonight. She will be excited that you have volunteered."
With some trepidation, he wondered what he might now be in for. He had never met Yuan Gu and didn't even know what she did. Why would Wendy Gu assume a student would possibly be willing to come to her sister's place to shrink and be under her feet? Being shrunk at someone else's house sounded dangerous even without that aspect. But maybe it was still just a joke.
Heart pounding, Brett said into his wrist "Haha jeez.... anyone else you want me to 'volunteer' for?"
Mrs. Gu put her finger on her chin and said "hmmmmm maybe some of the ladies at my church. I'll let you know!"


----


After the foot service was done, Brett stood on the other side of the classroom and Mrs. Gu unshrunk him. It was so bizarre to see this lady so short now, when she had been so massive and dominating just a moment before. He had not expected her to be this playful with him nor to actually have him do the full foot procedure that Ms. Olivier had done - all of that banter about involving other random ladies hopefully wouldn't come back to bite him later.
With him at normal height, Mrs. Gu was again pleasant and talkative with him. How were his grades. (getting a lot better recently heheh.) What he liked studying (eh favorite is probably computers). What he liked to do (same things every teenager liked, Brett guessed). If he still enjoyed drawing. (yes, but he didn't do it as much.) Did he need a ride home at this hour? (no, he could skateboard, it wasn't far.)
Mrs. Gu's earlier comment about his mom made Brett suddenly think about her. He really needed to tell her what was going on with his volunteering. He'd now been with two teachers and they'd both done things with him that would probably make his mom uncomfortable unless he put it in the right context. He knew mom didn't have any love for Lee-Reilly and sometimes they'd both complained about the principal at home, and this whole certification volunteering was kind of a half-baked idea as it is. Maybe mom wouldn't be in love with that idea.
But Brett chose not to worry much. He had an agreement in writing that his grades would be salvaged, and some college money to boot. Why would mom have any problems with that?

Next on the list would be a total unknown: Miss Fatima Erenli. He'd have to reach out to Lee-Reilly about scheduling.