- Text Size +

In what was becoming a common theme for her, Wendy Gu's cheerful disposition evaporated under pressure by Lee-Reilly. There was always some way that the principal could belittle others, and Mrs. Gu was especially vulnerable to cutting sarcasm.
This time it didn't have to do with policies or class changes or getting thrown under the bus in the presence of a parent, this time it was the way that Wendy had had to learn how they'd be somehow continuing their plan for shrink certification.

The topic of shrinking certification came up toward the end of the staff meeting.
"Wendy you're up next. We've only got the one volunteer, Brett. I'll be handling the scheduling of his time." the principal had explained.
"Brett who?" she'd asked.
"Brett Henderson. You know, Nancy's younger son. I think you had him in your class a few years back."
"Oh of course I remember him, we've just had several Bretts haha. I will try not to be too hard to him. He isn't a big strong boy like the juvie kids, he was kinda little."
Mrs. Lee-Reilly rolled her eyes a bit at the five-foot tall art teacher. "Well, even so, you might need to shrink him down a little smaller than the others if it helps you fit him."
Wendy's slight smile straightened. It was weird to have a tall, dominating female boss like Lee-Reilly, but still weirder for her boss to make casual, unfriendly jabs at her for being petite. As though height mattered in the classroom. It wasn't in a joking tone either, so it left Wendy sort of defensive.
"I'll be fine K."
The principal narrowed her eyes as she focused on the last word. She didn't know if Wendy had sincerely uttered an abbreviated form of OK or if she was slyly invoking the detested nickname "Special K". Lee-Reilly's first name was Kelly, and she learned recently that some teachers contemptuously called her "Special K" behind her back. Whether it was a reference to Lee-Reilly's former weight (which had since come down due to an intense workout regimen) or to Lee-Reilly's ongoing clumsy speeches at PTO meetings where she invariably referred to some new idea or project as "super special," she was intensely suspicious of this kind of mocking, and it caused her to be extra sarcastic and defensive with the rest of her staff.
By the time they had finished with their staff meeting, Wendy was in a foul mood.


The operation of a shrinking machine was new to Wendy and she practiced on a chair before Brett was due to arrive. When he did show up, she was surprised to find him very easygoing and laughing as he waved goodbye to another student at her door. He shut the door behind him without being prompted to. He saw his old teacher looking about the same as she always had, wearing a white sweater and black skirt, and black patent leather heels to try and make up a height deficit.
Still slightly vexed but not wanting to show it to her student, Mrs. Gu said "Brett, Happy to see you again. You doing well?"
"Yes Mrs. Gu. I am glad to see your room hasn't changed too much. I think I still recognize those posters..." he said, with some confidence in his voice.
"Hah yes, still same room. So we need to get started if we are going to get the first part done tonight. I need some experience holding shrunk students. I'm totally new at it. You are going to go in my mouth and in my shoe. I don't know why we have to do this since if I have to shrink a student to punish I definitely would try to just put him in a safe container first. You already did part of this with Sondra, so it won't be too new for you. Oh well, we'll still do it all."

Brett was a bit disarmed by how blunt she was. He had remembered that she was super easygoing generally, but this time she appeared a little upset by something else. Oh well, he thought, time to get down to business.

"I'm dressed for the shrinking Mrs. Gu. Just tell me how you want to do this." He said as he walked to the other side of the classroom.
She nodded and hit the button. As he shrank down to the floor, he felt the familiar feeling of clothes piling on top of him. But to his surprise, the teacher didn't wait for him to emerge - the clacking of her heels came rapidly over to his position and he suddenly felt some fingers reaching into his pile.

Roller coaster ride time. As he was yanked up to her eye level, he could see his utterly enormous art teacher crouching on the floor to pick him up.
"Are you hurt Brett? That was faster than I thought."
Brett talked into his walkie-talkie wristwatch - "No Mrs. Gu I'm fine. The shrinking down at first is pretty gradual. It's mostly the quick movements that can make me a little airsick."
"OK Brett I hear you! Sorry."
She held him almost nervously in her two hands together and walked back to the desk, setting him on the desktop. Next to him was a lunch bag the size of a double wide trailer.

In the woman's mind this bizarre next step made sense, but it made the boy laugh: "OK Brett... (slight singsong in her voice) ... I have a strawberry to eat now. I want to eat something sweet so it's better for you in my mouth OK?"
Brett waved up to say he agreed, still laughing a bit.
He saw her grab one very large strawberry and eat it in a few mouthfuls, chewing deliberately and almost sensually. He had never paid so much attention to a person's mouth before. It was somewhat captivating to see the mouth tear apart a strawberry much bigger than he was.
Somewhat ominously she said: "Now I don't want you to try to stay still in there. If this was for real, I have to be able to control you in my mouth even if you're resisting. Help me train OK?"

Then she grabbed for him and pulled him up to her face. It was far more terrifying than anything he'd seen with Ms. Olivier- this woman was still being uncharacteristically rough with him. No precursor exercise? No practice to build up to this kind of treatment like Ms. Olivier had done with him? No game plan on where he was to go and how to avoid drowning in her spit?
Nope, none of that. After less than 5 minutes in her office, the teacher was now staring directly at him with eyes the size of airplane hanger doors. They blinked slowly and she actually smiled just before opening her mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" she said as though she were at the dentist. Brett could not stop himself from gasping at the monumental sight of the mouth opening all around him.
He could see that she had slightly crooked teeth, but that wasn't noticeable at normal classroom distance.
He could see that she had salivated a great deal from eating the strawberry, and there was still tiny bits of chewed fruit and a few seeds stuck in her teeth.
He could see that she had not had the presence of mind to set him in an immoveable place but began to set him down on the tongue itself.
The last thing he could see was the tongue coming up and surrounding him as he was set down, and then the mouth clamped shut.

Darkness. Wetness and darkness. The smell of strawberry was there, yes, but also of a woman's breath who had been at her desk for the past few hours without drinking any water or chewing any gum or breath mints. It was a somewhat stale smell of thick saliva.
And there was so much of it. He was instantly dampened with spit on her tongue, but try as she might she could not hold it perfectly still, and he went rolling forward into the base of her two bottom incisors. The tongue, free of its burden, moved upward. He was now in the bottom under her tongue and it was starting to get really wet. The spit pooled around him and soaked his body, getting all over his hair and face. Humid air surrounded him. It was like a human sauna for him. Contrary to orders, he just wanted to stay as still as possible and take it all in. This was a staggering experience, to be so close to becoming his teacher's food.

Buzz on his wrist. "brett how are you doing? i use the text app to your walkie talkie since i cant talk"
He was a little bit unnerved by this. Was she going to hold her mouth shut this whole time and not talk to him? She had better be paying close attention to the texts he was sending back. The touchscreen on his walkie-talkie was wet now, but it still functioned similarly to his old Android phone, even down to the predictive keyboard which made his response surprisingly polished for someone trapped in a person's mouth.
"Yes I'm fine Mrs. Gu. It is a little wet here but my leotard is OK with that."
"actually to talk about that i need to take you out" the message came back.

Back came the fingers, and he was pulled out and back onto the desk surface. This time he was set on a plastic lid from her lunch bag. He smelled more strawberries. Mrs. Gu wiped her hands of her spit and then looked over to him as he shivered in the cold air, soaking wet.
Mrs. Gu said "OK Brett we aren't done I just had to stop. Your special leotard has some chemicals or something in it, it tastes very bad. I don't want it in my mouth. Can you please take it off."
Oh man, he thought. How to play this? Brett's heart was pounding. He pushed the talk button and blended both resigned acceptance and feigned concern for her. "Uh, you want me to take it off? I can do that, but I will be naked underneath."
Mrs. Gu actually reddened slightly as though she hadn't thought of it or hadn't expected him to be modest, but tried to sputter an explanation. "No no no I don't want you naked if it makes you uncomfortable but maybe we could use a little cloth covering or something it just tastes really bad, you should try licking it yourself hehe."
Brett replied back "No I don't feel uncomfortable. You can't really see parts of me too clearly at my size anyway."
Mrs. Gu giggled very briefly at his choice of words "You right Brett, you're very small right now so no worries."
He disrobed with some clumsy haste and stood up facing her naked. He was very self-conscious and held the leotard in front of him for cove, even though he knew his dick was indistinguishable from the rest of him at this height... unless he got hard, which was so easy to cause at his teenage maturity level that he had already been so for several minutes.

"OK Mrs. Gu I'm ready. Close your eyes as you put me in OK?" he hollered into the wrist device.
She complied. He saw the aircraft hangar door eyes close completely as he dropped the leotard and she picked him up. It was even more frightening to him that she couldn't see him as she did this.
The lips parted again. A huge, slightly smiling mouth.
But the clearance seemed tighter this time. With Mrs. Gu closing her eyes she did not see how wide to open and how much space to give him as she moved him in, and his face brushed against her upper lip. It was intensely smooth and as he glided over it, he covered the top half of his face with her fruity lip gloss, yet another intensely cutesy feminine smell to match the strawberries.

Darkness and wetness again. There was even more saliva. He felt that he could actually hear the sound of her mouth's microscopic plumbing secreting fresh spit in response to his taste. As more spit touched him and as he brushed the edge of the tongue and the bottom of her mouth, it seemed to increase. Like the saltiness of his body was somehow driving more of it. As though her body was telling her to digest this boy forthwith, and the saliva glands would get the job started for her. But he was unmoving and the mouth rewarded him with calm at least.

After holding his position for a while, he remembered that she had told him to try moving around, so he walked around the edge of the bottom row of teeth, running his hands over the rough tongue and on the tips of the teeth. This got a reaction and the mouth pulsated as he felt the shriek of a suppressed laugh. The tongue came down on him hard and pinned him to the bottom of her mouth.
Buzz. "brett omg that tickles so much" He could barely make out the text as he was submerged in spit and had to cough and gag his way back to the humid air supply above. Working his way upward, he shook his head in wonder as he was trying to work out exactly how she expected him or any student to resist her when any little thing he did caused her to react with 100x more force.

One more wrist buzz that sealed his fate.
"brett im going back to work now. try to relax. i am also going to move you around a little bit let me know if it hurts"

Those words were as much of an understatement as he'd ever heard. Mrs. Gu used her tongue to pick him up and roll him back towards her throat then save him at the last moment, move him into the pocket between her gums and the inside of her cheek, sucked on him gently, pried him out with the tongue, wrapped him up with her tongue. One time she just squeezed him gently with her tongue while salivating, and felt the moisture build up and the boy start to flail a little bit as she realized he must be fighting not to drown. She was a bit more careful after that, but still subjected him to constant playtime in her mouth for the next half hour. He never raised any messages on the walkie-talkie and at times struggled to even reach it, although at least this time it hadn't shorted out.
Brett had made out with a girl one time before. Sure, it was fun. And he had always thought Mrs. Gu was pretty. This though? Holy crap he was not ready. He was going to end up swallowing more of his teacher's spit in the next half hour than her husband had in 8 years.
And somehow she seemed to like it more as it went on. The tongue playing got truly intense at times, especially every time he neared her throat, as though she forgot that he was a human being and thought he was a candy in her mouth. The periodic "mmm" sound around him which she may have uttered subconsciously with no intention or meaning, was like the sound of a lion's roar and chilled him to his bones. Any time he thought she might lose memory of what was in her mouth, she had to be thought of as a predator ready to devour him. Did she know that this was scary, did she like making him feel like he could be swallowed? Was this all part of the game too? Brett was unsure, but the little sounds from Wendy made it clear she was enjoying this somewhat.

Pruny and beaten, the boy was eventually released from his mouth prison and put onto the desk surface to dry off on a tissue, which also gave his naked body cover again until he could put on the leotard. The first checkbox for her certification was ticked off and she wanted to get this done in short order.

Mrs Gu said playfully: "Brett you did good on that test. You were sweet but a little salty too hehe."
He was dumbfounded at her casualness. Clearly she couldn't imagine what it was like to be sucked on... but somehow he found her ignorance and happiness somehow adorable.

"Now clean yourself up. Next you go in my shoe." Mrs Gu said matter-of-factly.