- Text Size +



Through the door of her bedroom, Nancy could faintly hear her friends obliviously continuing to converse openly about their plans. She stewed glumly, tried to open a book, but was just filled with waves of anger at the embarrassment they were putting her through. Did they have any modesty at all? Did their modesty immediately extinguish itself after a couple drinks? In spite of all she had said, Brett was her goddamned son. Cindy had met Brett when he was a toddler. As he grew to be a teenager, she had teased him and called him a hunk and a heartbreaker, which Nancy certainly thought was a joke as he was shrimpy. And Cindy was not a real aunt, nor a passable substitute by any stretch of the imagination. But she hadn't realized that her old friend was actually willing to indulge a shrinkee fetish with Brett. How greatly had the new shrinking technology changed norms.
And as for her son, what a bastard he had been to put her through this. She knew it was not her fault at all; she been an awesome mom and kept him from following in her older brother Don's footsteps and becoming a bad kid. They had a deal for her to give him her Honda CR-V when he got his grades up and kept them there during senior year. The blame for her son's corruption, in Nancy's mind, was mostly on her ex-husband's shoulders. He'd met Brett sparingly in the past 10 years, being a dismal absentee parent who rarely cared to exercise his visitation rights, but recently had been paying a lot more attention as though he was trying to acquire the boy for his firm. What the hell did her son think he was going to do? March in as an unpaid intern without a degree and take the world by storm? The rest of the blame fell on Brett, who had not only precipitated this totally unnecessary embarrassment to their family, but had doubled down on it in every subsequent conversation.
She continued to get angrier in silence. This wasn't all Brett's fault, but he needed to have it proved to him that being a shrink whore was not worth it. She talked herself down and realized she didn't want to stay angry, she just wanted some revenge. The thought of precipitating an unpleasant unexpected situation for Brett with Melissa did cross Nancy's mind...

On the other side of the door, Brett stewed in Katie Samson's shoe under the weight of her heavy foot, which prodded and poked him to work faster and harder. He was inhaling her foot detritus, wriggling his body through the tight conditions and grasping on the rough, craggy surface of an ugly, barren, middle-aged, working-class sole. In the parts where her foot had perspired, the sole felt like a mountain face rising above a rainforest: warm, rough, and wet. He imagined that he was climbing a foot mountain, and that if he fell down he would drown in the unappetizing filth that surrounded him.

She lifted her foot and twirled her ankle, finally acknowledging what Cindy had said earlier.
Pulling out her phone while still conversing with her friend, Brett heard his wrist buzz. "Hey Brett, it's Mrs. Samson. You doing okay down there?" She squeezed slightly with her foot while asking.
He saw the message as his wrist buzzed. He knew better. She was most easily disarmed by simpering sychophants, but she was wrathful towards anyone who punctured her good moods.
"Oh yes ma'am Mrs. Samson. I'm doing quite well thank you."
"How does my foot taste? I can feel that you've done a good job cleaning it."
"It tastes fine, Mrs. Samson."
"That is hard to believe. What does it taste like?"
Brett struggled to come up with neutral but not obscenely inaccurate language. He would have liked to say acidic, acrid, vinegary, bitter, cheesy, moldy, but all of those would make her upset and definitely keep him there for longer. He'd been under enough feet to know what he liked, and he knew that in a world where he weren't forced to feast on it, and it weren't from a woman that was overall unappealing to him, he could deal with even this very strong stench but he did not like being taken for granted and humiliated like this.
Finally he settled on "Salty and buttery."
"Haha, sounds like popcorn. That would work great. We could go to the movies together, I would eat the popcorn while you got your fill of my salty feet. And I could take you to any movie I wanted, because you wouldn't see much anyway from the floor.
Brett did not respond. This woman had one hell of an imagination.
She tapped for a while and got out yet more thoughts. "Well, I do not like the way my feet smell at all, and it turns out that I actually adore the feeling of having them cleaned by someone's mouth. I'm glad that it tastes good to you, Brett. I know that after this shrink training I will not generally be able to shrink you under normal circumstances, but that doesn't mean we have to stop. I can still keep doing this without shrinking you. I may just ask you to come to my office after class sometimes and you can just get under my desk and clean my big old feet for me. And despite what your mom says, I can get mine really sweaty for you too, probably as bad as hers, if I do some running. Only I don't like running much, so you need to ask me extra sweet to get that!"
Stunning. Somehow she had actually chosen to extend this fantasy and imagined he was a willing participant rather than acknowledging that he was just paying her the tribute of feigning enthusiasm becuase her bad temper was well-known. Maybe there was a disconnect? If this was an elaborate joking scenario, something wasn't contextualized properly and she left off all the emojis and clues that he needed. Maybe she just didn't have the familiarity with texting to pull it off.
Anticipating she would prod him to respond, Brett finally replied simply "Yes ma'am". He would disavow any affirmations made here 100% once he was regrown. Mrs. Samson didn't have anything on him, and he'd be graduating from her class in a few days. He could deal with just this little burst of her mischievous, selfish imagination.

The conversation far above which had gone mostly quiet was punctuated by Cindy demanding "Who you texting Kates?"
The two women were evidently very close because Cindy caught sight of the fact that it was to Brett.
"How are you texting him when he's in your shoe?"
"Haha Cindy, he's got his own little shrinkable device in there. It's on a wriststrap. He can read what we write and write back too. Let me clear this all out first though." Wise idea, Brett thought bitterly, you wouldn't want to share your fantasies accidentally.
He heard them chatter above, and evidently the device had changed hands, because he next saw this:
"Hi Bretty r u ready 2 come out? Ur old aunt Cindy want 2 save u!"
Jeez, asking him to pick was the worst. Cindy at least wouldn't hurt him, even if she was drunk. Mrs. Samson, he wasn't so sure. So he basically had to lie.
"You don't need to save me Cindy. Mrs. Samson isn't hurting me any."
There was chuckling from Katie above, and some growling by Cindy. The two women bickered comically for a few moments and then seemed to come to an agreement, and Brett found the shoe loosening around him. He could now see light through the sock as she lifted her foot from the floor and peeled off the sock. As the cotton layer surrounding him turned inside out, he fell straight into the outstretched palm of Cindy.

She held him up to her face, and then placed her hand over her mouth with delight, making a face like he was the most adorable thing she'd ever seen.
With the obvious scent of alcohol on her breath, she lowered her voice to a whisper. "HI Bretty... it-it's your Aunt Cindy. I didn't know you were a shrinkee or that you were even old enough to be one." There was an obvious, unexpected look of hesitation and second thoughts on her face.
Brett switched his wrist device to walkie-talkie mode and spoke into it. He heard his voice amplified on speakerphone from Katie's phone. "I'm a shrinkee temporarily Cindy. And that's cute and all, but I haven't called you aunt since I was like 12 which is about the last time you called me Bretty."
"Why are you a shrinkee, Brett?" she asked with as much focus as she could muster.
"I'm volunteering to help the school get the teachers certified to handle shrinkee students. There will be cases where they need to do it. I'm getting some financial assistance for it and some extra credit too. I don't want to be a shrinkee in general. It's not a career for me, if you know what I mean."
"Ahhh I see Bretty. Well, since I'm not a teacher you don't have to be my shrinkee do you, Brett?"
"Nope Cindy. And I'd really rather not, to be honest."
"That *hic* that is fair, Brett. I am sorry that I misjudged you." Cindy murmured. Her glass-eyed flirtatious look had now fully vanished and she looked like she  had control of herself and no longer had any interest in exploiting him. Internally, she was mostly drunk but had at least seen that she was about to make a big mistake and had walked back from the precipice.
"And now, I leave you in th-*hic*-the trustworthy hands of Katie cuz I gotta take a pee."
Cindy's cold, dry palm tilted to let Brett roll down roughly into Mrs. Samson's clammy palm.

---

Then the door opened, and in came Melissa Johnson with a big grin on her face. One of Nancy's neighbors, they had known her since they moved to the neighborhood a few years ago. She was a little younger than Nancy, with a very youthful face, heavyset and enormously built from her boobs down to her butt.
"Hey girls!" she hollered on coming in the door. "Where's Nancy, she in or y'all just eating her food alone?"
Cindy and Katie greeted Nancy's friend, the former much drunker than the latter, while there was a click from a door upstairs.
Nancy came down the stairs rapidly. "Hiii Melissa! I gotta question for you."
"Shoot girl. That's why we meet up ain't it? You got nothin but questions for me even if I be answering them with my mouth full of tacos!"
"What would YOU do with a shrinkee?"
The woman laughed loudly and heartily. "Hahaha Nance, I can't afford no shrinkee. I ain't won the Powerball yet, lady!"
Nancy took a gulp of a newly replenished beverage and thrust one into Melissa's face. "I'm just saying... tell me what you'd do. I think all the ladies here have some definite ideas about what we'd do with a shrinkee, and we've been talking about it. Cindy wanted to get one and suck him off like a candy."
Nancy gave the dismissive stare back to Cindy, as if to say - shh, play along.
Melissa, in between bites of now-lukewarm taco, said... "Hmmm well if you're talking money no object, I'd want one that would go up the rear. Just wanna experience it, you know? But maan you gotta pay them a lot by the hour to be willing to go there as a shrinkee. I'd need to throw in hazard pay for the size of my ass, they could get missing in action hah!"
There was a flash of dangerous fire in Nancy's eyes as she hissed "Well, you are in luuuck Melissa dear. We actually have a shrinkee here with us, who is not hourly and has an open-ended contract."
"DAMN girl, you gotta be kidding me."
"Nope, I'm quiiiiiite serious, take a look at this."
Nancy held out her palm and Katie, looking very suspicious, but slid Brett obediently into Melissa's palm. The skin on her palm was warm and soft, and he marveled at the long fingernails she had.

"How'd you get him girl? They so expensive!"
"He's a temp employee for the school." Nancy cackled. "He agreed to some shrinking in his contract, and it means teachers are allowed to do pretty much what they want with him for a few days, so Katie came to share! But we only have him for a few more hours, so you gotta make your move girl!"
"He can't have signed up to do *anything* though girl. Ya gotta be kidding me."
"I am not kidding you, kid! He's already been in the mouths and up the rears of half a dozen faculty at Westwood. He is a bona fide butt shrinkee."
Nancy gestured at Katie, and Melissa looked at her to corroborate. Katie just widened her eyes, shook off the shock, and nodded dumbly. "Y-yes'm he is."
Melissa peered as closely as she could to the young man in her palm. Brett felt like he could almost reach out and touch her extra-long fake eyelashes. His whole world was dominated by her face peering into his. Her eyes were enormous and focused intently on him, but at his tiny size she couldn't recognize the boy was her neighbor's son at his size, even though she had seen Brett a hundred times. It was such a novelty to see a tiny, struggling, willful human. It made her excited.
Nancy kept egging her friend on. "So do it girl, could be your only chance! We already had our turns."
Katie and Cindy looked at Nancy like she was absolutely crazy. But she shot daggers out her eyes at them back. The message was clear: she wanted Brett to suffer this unexpected extra punishment, and she wanted it to be dispensed by someone who didn't know who he was.

---

Melissa expectantly excused herself, stood up and carried the shrinkee to the bathroom. This was as surreal for her as anyone else. She thought she could hear muted arguing after she left, but it was probably the other girls upset that they were having to share. I mean, a butt shrinkee? That was worth something. Some of them didn't make it, even with the toughening of the shrinking process. There was the risk of being crushed or suffocated inside a woman's ass, which was a big risk to take. And here she had a fine, young man who looked to be early 20s volunteering to give himself to these mature ladies in discreet ways. Why they did it, she didn't know, but it was exciting to consider.

Closing the door behind her, she was humming to herself as she set him down on the sink. Brett looked up to see her having removed her blouse, and a truly massive lacy bra supporting some of the largest mammaries he'd ever seen, and whenever she turned in either direction he could see a massive ass behind her.
In a husky, commanding voice she addressed him. "Now I know you can't communicate with me, and I donno how you got roped into this, but I hope you are ready my man. If you're not I feel sorry for you. You are going in this ass. I'm pushin you in as far as you'll go, little man. I want you to help me come on my terms, you hear?"

"I let you see the titties before you go in. Seems only fair, huh my guy?"
With that, she playfully removed the bra and released the two heretofore stymied breasts, which fell down further than Brett would have imagined they could. He could do nothing but gape in awe. He wasn't allowed to see much during his fling with Loren, although she did let him feel up her boobs, so it occurred to him that this woman, his neighbor, an obese woman with an ass so big that it made him turn his head quite often, a 40-year-old African-American postal worker who barely ever noticed him and certainly didn't lust for him, was the first woman whose boobs he fully saw in person in any sexual context. They sagged halfway down her chunky belly and had deep black areolas large as plates with protruding, eager nipples. At his shrunken size, each breast was the size of the rotunda of the US Capitol building. He could probably be swallowed by those boobs, if that was her plan. But she was only showing them as they were incidentally part of her fun. Melissa didn't give him long to look.

In a very business-like manner, she pulled down her skirt and panties, twirling around to reveal a massive pair of buttocks with so many fold and wrinkles and deposits of cellulite he had no idea how he'd ever escape, or how she'd even register him in there.
Her two hands then spread the cheeks wide and he found himself looking at a huge, very dark, glistening asshole. She puckered and released it as if to show it was ready for his entry.

Then one of her hands took up the buttocks, and the other reached over and grabbed him by the shoulders and torso with what little fingertip she could fit together around her long nails, and started taking him towards the butthole. He saw light recede in two massive arcs as the cheeks came to block out sun on both sides, with only a glimmer from the top. With a little smack, her ass closed up. Darkness for Brett.
The asscrack was stale and musky with her odor. He felt the film of her sweat and ass juice clinging to him, creeping around him. He could smell and taste nothing but her ass, it was the whole world around him.

Then the gluteal muscles got to work. He felt himself kneaded by them, as a gentle moan escaped. The woman sat down on the toilet seat, which had a fuzzy pink cover, and started fingering her hairy clit while tweaking her enormous nipples. The muscles worked him closer and closer to her black hole, fastidiously and continuously, as she pleasured herself with this man inside her bottom.
Unexpectedly for Brett, a finger came and placed itself on his skull. She pressed him gently but firmly towards the asshole. Brett panicked as he realized she was actually going to insert him. All the way.
His legs, then his waist, then his chest were consumed. She kept pressing. Brett wanted to scream but he was desperately trying to avoid the flavor of unwashed anus that Melissa was subjecting him to. Writhing with all his might, it seemed that she was enjoying his movements.
Then came the final press. Melissa ruthlessly pushed him completely in, as he saw the outside world vanish and total darkness envelope him. He held his breath as there was essentially no air inside.

The giant woman whose ass contained him was actually fumbling with the remote control, trying to unshrink him slightly. Her inexperience was now coming at the expense of Brett's oxygen, and she was not unaware that if she did not hurry he would meet his untimely end. As he remained trapped, and could hear and feel nothing, panic set in. Brett flailed all his arms and legs, and as he continued to hold his breath, he started to see stars. Finally, he felt himself get weak and dizzy, and his motions weakened. He wondered if it was his fate to die in this woman's ass, oblivious as she was to the fact that it was her own neighbor's boy. Would she feel guilt for this? Would she ever know? Did mom want him to die? Why did she do this to him?

But when Brett felt he might just expire for lack of oxygen, Melissa finally resized him. The motion was a bit jerky, but she made him bigger and this caused him to extend in all dimensions. His legs extended further up her anus, while his head pierced slightly outside the pucker of her ass, surrounding his face on all sides. It was disgusting, as the slimy texture of the asshole was totally seeping all around him, but he could now finally breathe. Melissa breathed an audible sigh of relief above. She hadn't been wanting to kill him, just use him as a buttplug. And now he was perfectly positioned.

Melissa was a quicky study with the remote and found creative use for multitude of options. She increased his size a bit more, and then settled into gradually changing his size up and down in a programmed pattern, creating a pulsating presence in her ass. Whenever she shrank him too far, he had to hold his breath again, but at least he could survive the pace she was setting. He could certainly feel the quivering of her movement as she frantically fingered herself, and could hear the juicy sound of a wet pussy being penetrated. As it got louder and faster, when he felt like he'd been through the wringer a thousand times, when he was starting to beg for deliverance from the crushing pressure of Melissa's sphinter, she finally finished.

After catching her breath, the woman pulled him out of her butthole and then slammed her cheeks shut around him as though she decided against giving him up yet. She ran a bit of water, did a bit of cleanup, and then emerged outside triumphant and greatly pleased.


---

Nancy was beaming, like the cat that caught the canary as Melissa returned. It was so deviously happy that it immediately made Melissa nervous as she came back out to join the other ladies.
Cindy had not stopped drinking. "You have fun in there, g-girl?"
"Hoooooo yeah. Can't believe this one. You girls are lucky to get random contractors to work with you. We don't do no shrinking in my workplace, that's for sure."
"He did a good job for you?"
"Yaaaas. In fact, I've stil got him in my ass. He just felt so good in there."
Cindy and Katie looked at Nancy, more terrified than ever. What was the point of this subversion?
Nancy finally spoke up. "Well, he might be around more often if that's what you want."
"Hahaha girl, no way. He can't have enjoyed what I put him through. I gave him a peek at least."

Katie finally cleared her throat and said calmly, in her Southern drawl, "Melissa, that shrinkee was Brett, Nancy's son."
Melissa's face turned into that of shock in an instant. She shoved the grinning woman next to her enough to nearly topple her over. "NANCY! What the hell, girl? Why'd you shrink your own son and give him to me as a shrinkee to play with? Damn girl, I did everything with him! He's never going to be the same again!"
Nancy was laughing uproariously. She could hardly get any words out.
Cindy said timidly "Nancy was... upset that Brett had chosen to shrink himself. I guess she thought this was a funny joke.. and it kinda was, but it was also fuuuucked up, Nancy!""
Nancy butted in uncvilly. "You didn't hurt him none, shrinkees are tough. And I don't think it's fucked up, he was taught better than to do this. And if I have to be embarrassed about his whoring himself out to everyone who wants a shrinkee secretly, at least I can make him occasionally do stuff he doesn't want to do. And make people think about what exactly makes them happy, while we're at it."

Melissa was so angry she was unable to speak. Rising to her feet, she swung her body around with incredible rapidity and ran back to the bathroom.


WHOOOOSH. With a quick resizing, Brett all of a sudden was face to face with Melissa at full size. Face to face in the tiny bathroom, he could see she was mortified. She was trying to clean him up in his leotard with a washcloth, and was doing it frantically. He was just as taken aback as her, and it was strange how his torrent of fury died down so rapidly and he found himself sympathizing with the shrinker. Deja vu.
"Brett, believe me, if I had known it was you, I would never... I'm sorry."
"Melissa, you need to be less rough with shrinkees. I could barely breathe in there."
"God I know child. Please forgive me, Lord I wish I hadn't done it."
Brett's wrist communicator buzzed. He ignored it.
"Is it because you know me personally as a neighbor? You were okay with putting what looked like a different shrunken teenager into your butt."
"Yes!- I mean, not completely.... child, you're not old enough for this. I thought you were an adult when I did it. You're just a kid!"
Brett cleared his throat. "I'm old enough to do anything I want. Old enough to decide what I want to do with my body, anyway."
She looked at him quizzically. Nothing he could say would possibly embarrass her more, so Brett was starting to feel reckless. She really did have such a fine ass if he just were allowed to breathe! And the image of that rack burned into his brain was still mesmerizing him.
With heart pounding, and a devil-may-care attitude, he said "But I kinda liked it. Can we do it again sometime?"
"Jesus Christ, Brett. So they WERE telling the truth. You put them up to this, didn't you? You had your mom and your aunt and your teacher get together and make up a story so you'd get to go in my ass?"
Brett shook his head vigorously. "No! That's not it-"
She raised her hand and appeared as though she were about to slap him.
"You tell me the truth or I'm gonna smack you, child. Was this your idea?"
"No. I swear!"
"Well, whose idea was it?!" Melissa hissed.
"Mom- I mean Nancy! She's been mad at me ever since I agreed to shrink for school! It was for school originally! She probably just wanted to punish me more. She doesn't realize or doesn't accept that I like being shrunk sometimes by some people. And I'm sorry you're embarrassed, but it's OK.
The two stood there in silence. She looked at him and spoke in a domineering, husky whisper.
"I am leaving here now. Your mama is not right. What she did wasn't right. I am not comin' by your house anymore. And you, child, need to calm down. I don't want you to talk about this little encounter of ours, OK? And one more thing - you can come by my place if your mama is abusing you, but you don't mention one word to me 'bout me shrinkin you again till you 18 and you not livin' under her roof anymore and you thought about what it really means."


As he heard Melissa storm out of the house, he checked his wrist and realized it had been Katie releasing him from his torment.
"Hi Brett. It's a little awkward here since that outburst. Cindy had too much to drink and left. I'm gonna head out and let you off the hook for the rest of your shrinking time today. Have a blessed weekend!"

Brett trudged from the bathroom to his bedroom, locked the door, and fell into bed. Thank God today's work was over. Only two more teachers to go and then if he ever did shrinking ever again, it would be under his terms.