- Text Size +

Wednesday morning came suddenly. Last night he had dumbly staggered out of the bath and slept soundly, naked in a bed of fragrant-smelling tissues. But the wrist device set off an alarm at 6am, a bit earlier than he usually got up. He did not remember setting it and wondered if the teacher could actually control the alarm using her phone app.
The extra time would make sense on a city bus, which would be slow going compared to how he usually got to school riding with his mom or on the school bus, but he was still groggy and moving slowly. Doing his morning business into a plastic-wrapped bottle cap and washing his hands in the medicine cup of bathwater from last night, he lazily got moving.
With no real haste, he pulled his leotard on. But the next steps for getting unshrunk, dressed, and to school had not been discussed, so he texted Miss Erenli. "I'm up. Can you unshrink me?" and waited for a response.
The seconds and minutes seemed to be dragging. He still had to wash his face, put on some deodorant, and shave the miniscule stubble his teenage face generated in a day. It ws a good thing he awoke early, as he couldn't be late with his first period final exam today.

Then he heard a voice above him. "Brett, I'm going to take you shrunken back to school. I'm sorry, I just don't want you to be seen. I'll unshrink you in the gym and you can shower and get ready in the boys' locker room, okay? Do you want any breakfast?"
Brett nodded up and said "Yes" into the walkie-talkie. She had a tiny corner of toast and a bottle cap of juice for him, more than enough for a filling breakfast at his size.
The bus ride back was uneventful. He rode in the same pack of Puffs as yesterday night. No other options were presented to him. "You've done enough foot time, Brett," she had laughed.

The gym was already in use at 7am. His mom was already there with some of her most hardcore athletes doing some morning workouts. He heard isolated shouting and grunting in the distance. Listening through the purse, he wondered if Ada was there- she was absolute dynamite and to his mind possibly the hottest girl in 11th grade. But he had tried to talk to her before and it had ended awkwardly. Though Ada wasn't mean to him relatively speaking - some of the other girls, particularly the dominant athlete, the redheaded, freckled "Amazing Amber" O'Brien, had bullied him, with the tacit approval of his mom who told him privately to be more assertive. With all that history, it would be extremely embarrassing and possibly dangerous if his mom's girls had discovered he was there, shrunk by a teacher.
But thankfully for Brett, Miss Erenli had deftly managed to unshrink him in an inconspicuous corner and scoot him into the boys' locker room with his bag, without any attention paid to them.

He showered, shaved, and prepared for the day still ahead of schedule, using the remaining time to try and finish his study review. At least he'd have a chance to unwind Wednesday night, with no shrink training scheduled. Thursday would be another exam, and then it would get a little easier until next week's last final - but he'd have a packed shrink schedule over the following days.


---


Brett hadn't taken Spanish (he intended to satisfy the "language" requirement of his high school by taking computer science), but he knew of Mrs. Alicia Gomez. An experienced educator and second-generation American, she had transferred from south Texas to this district at the beginning of the school year when her husband got a sort of secretive government contracting job up north. She had an 8-year-old daughter, 10-year-old son, and 13-year-old daughter. The move and the frequent absence of her husband at his job had caused her more stress than she had had to experience in a long time, but had not outwardly dampened her vibrant spirit to those who knew her from before. She had a piercing laugh that was sometimes infectious, and an enormous smile, with her full lips always tipped with bright red lipstick. She had an indomitably cheerful but sometimes absent-minded personality. On the first day, her class was instructed in no uncertain terms to call her "Ah-lee-see-uh" and not "Ah-lee-shuh" as pronounced in American English - if someone started pronouncing her name as "Ah-lee-shuh", she would join in on the "shhhh" part and hold the shush until they remembered and corrected themselves. If this rigamarole was too complex for a Spanish student, they could fall back on Mrs. Gomez, but the best and most favored students definitely called her Ah-lee-see-uh without fail. She was hammy but it was popular with students. Maybe the pubescent boys just enjoyed the swaying of her massive breasts and wriggling of her titanic ass as she did exaggerated acting out in her class of new words and concepts.

Now he was walking towards her classroom. Yet again, dealing with a new teacher, he had been disarmed and slightly unnerved by the novelty of being so close to this woman as a shrinkee with no previous teacher-student relationship. The classroom door was closed and he slowly, gingerly pulled down the knob and opened it up. The teacher did not look up from her desk, where she was furiously typing on her laptop with long, groomed fingernails. She was sitting on a chair and tapping her feet in a steady rhythm. She had large feet and was wearing some patent leather flats which were inexplicably paired with some thick socks that didn't match well. Her hips were so massively wide that he could see the bulge halfway up her back extending behind the edge of the desk, with a dark red skirt covering her bottom half with some difficulty.

Brett finally walked a few steps and spoke: "Mrs. Gomez?"
She looked up and the focused, detached person he saw typing away vanished. She flashed a big toothy smile. "Buenos dias Brett! You're right on time!"
"Yes, I'm glad that we're finally getting to meet. How are you doing Mrs. Gomez?"
"Call me 'Ah-lee-see-uh' if you please, Brett?"
"Very well - Alicia."
"Oh thank you! It has been very busy this week... Lots of classes to grade, my daughter needed to get braces, my husband is so busy, my car had a flat tire! But I'm doing pretty good now. How are you Brett?" she said rapid-fire without really thinking. Brett got the distinct impression that she was a bit flustered and had very little filter to what she was saying to him."

Pausing just briefly, Brett replied "Oh... pretty good. Just finals... and this shrink training thing."
"OH yes, of course, it's why you're here. So let me say first, I did not really want to make a student shrink to train me, and I told Principal Lee-Reilly. But she insisted. She told me yesterday that we'd have to do it today as planned. I told her maybe I could do it at school but I had to leave at 5 because my husband works so late and I can't leave my daughter in charge of the house for too long you know hehe? She's only 13. The move has been hard on them."

He looked at the clock. It was already 3:30, even though he had headed straight here after his last period. They would not get done in that amount of time unless she agreed to cut corners, and he didn't know if she would be willing to do that- they had no previous rapport, after all.

"Sooooo... she told me if I had to take you home to do the training it would be okay. I can drive you home after we are done. Is that still.. okay with you? I asked your mom this morning and she said she was fine with it."
Brett gulped. He knew that his mom was okay with it, as in she was still pissed from when he stayed over at Miss Erenli's apartment, and she probably wanted him to get the hell out and avoid coming home or he'd get another lecture. He sheepishly said, "Yes, Alicia, if you have to it's okay.. I'll do what you need to do. I had to go home with Miss Erenli Tuesday night, so it wasn't the first time. In fact I had to stay overnight."
"Oh wow! You won't need to spend the night with me Brett, I can drive you back to your house. Nancy told me your address. We first have to start with training here. I'm sorry Brett but I had no time so I am not super prepared. I haven't read our paperwork yet. Lee-Reilly just gave me some weird instructions yesterday, they were very weird..."

Brett gulped. "What instructions?"
"Well, she told me to wear socks today. I so rarely wear them except when it's cold in the winter. So I just put on some thick wool winter socks. A student thought I was dressed weird hehe."
Brett could guess that the point was to make her feet smellier but he didn't point it out. After all, it was June and her classroom had some of the worst, least efficient air conditioning. He gritted his teeth at Lee-Reilly's sneakiness. And of course, Alicia's animated movements that she made, and her tendency to stand and walk around all day, meant that she would sweat more than almost any other teacher. Those puppies were probably nice and ripe for him. She always talked about how the heat wasn't that bad, it was worse in the south, but it still made her and anybody else sweat.
"Hmm, I think I know why. Any other tips?"
"Well, she gave me a supplement to take today. That was super weird! She said it was because of body chemistry with contact with the shrinkee and the special chemicals on their clothes. The weird thing is, it made my stomach hurt."
Brett wondered what that would be. Some kind of fiber pill, some dietary pill, something to give her gas? The principal just loved getting him farted on, he was sure of it.
"Okay so Brett... I could read this but you're already here and it will go faster this way. Why don't you just tell me how this has gone before with other teachers, since they said it only took a couple hours."

Brett looked down and licked his dry lips, reaching for a water bottle in his bag. After taking a long swig, he started "Well, first of all, the whole thing needs to take about 4 hours - the principal has told me you'll get a one-on-one review if it's not the full length of expected training. I was told it was a legal requirement. So I guess you'll want to do that or spend the time with Lee-Reilly tomorrow."
She nodded. He knew that she wouldn't want to do that. Who would?
"The training is done in two sections. The first one is kind of the main learning part that I understand. First there is typically some reading which takes a long while. It took Miss Erenli about an hour to get all the background-"
Alicia interrupted cheerfully "I'm glad you're condensing it for me, thank you Brett!" holding her hand to her massive chest as if clutching her heart.
Brett reddened slightly at the way she gestured toward him. "Eheh yes of course... then you follow the exercises. It's where you act out situations where a student might be shrunk and practice it with me. You learn how to safely handle me and communicate with me when shrunk. For example, understand how much pressure to use, how quickly you can safely move me, how to raise me slowly without making me nauseous."
Alicia nodded, still with rapt attention, still happy that he was just going to explain it orally to her rather than her reading the legalese-like training document.
"To shrink me, you have a little shrinkee control, that's the thing that looks like a remote control for a TV. You use that with a slider switch to gradually put me to a height of a couple inches. It can go smaller but it gets riskier for me, since I'm easier to lose or get hurt. And when I'm much bigger, like a foot tall, it is harder for you to safely hold onto me. The shrinking process gives more extra strength to my body structure at smaller sizes, so I'm much tougher at 2 inches than I am at 2 feet. That's a margin of safety thing, you still need to be careful with me."
He continued as she looked off dreamily in the distance, perhaps calculating how small she wanted to make him. "My normal clothes won't shrink properly, but I'm wearing a special leotard underneath that can shrink with me."
He continued, clearing his throat to make sure he had her attention, which she dutifully returned. "After you've done those basic things, the second part of the training is you have to do what's called 'constrainment' or 'confinement' on the body of the teacher. They have a few predefined things they do. Typically teachers do two of them. The first one is confining in the mouth- so you would put me in your mouth for a predefined time."
He continued on as Mrs. Gomez started to gape unbelievingly at him.
"The second thing would be under your butt - I did this with a teacher before and she put me inside her underwear and sat on me." Brett left out the part where Ms. Olivier had a special pair designed to hold him, which had a separate shrinkee compartment.
"The other thing would be under one of your feet. I am guessing that Ms. Lee-Reilly told you to wear socks so that you'd be able to put me inside of it. She has also shown some interest in making the shrinking training less, er... pleasant for the subject, so she may have wanted your feet to be more sweaty to put them on me."

Brett paused as she was still just shaking her head in disbelief at him. "Whew~~~! I can't believe it! This is really how you did it with other teachers? You volunteered to do all those things? It must be really bad - and very smelly!"
"Didn't Mrs. Lee-Reilly explain any of this to you? Didn't she give you any directives?" Brett said, incredulous.
"No Brett, she did not."
"Well I haven't even gone into it all - most of the teachers were asked to force me to clean their feet with my tongue."
"Ooooh dios mio, Brett! I can't believe it! You actually did it? At a shrunken size? Huge feet!!"
Brett started to lose patience explaining himself. "Yes, I did it. It's open season on me, hah. Seeing as how I've volunteered and I'm getting compensated, I think that it's really down to the individual teacher and how the principal prepared them that decide how it goes for me. Only thing is, I don't know why the principal wants to make it more uncomfortable for me by creating worse conditions."
"OH I didnt know you were actually paid Brett. Now I get it! She wants you to work for the money!" Alicia roared with laughter.
"Well actually it's a scholarship-"
"Same thing Brett, you still get money. Now I feel better about this whole thing, I felt so bad for you at first! I thought you were just doing it to help us out and be nice. But you must know what to expect by now if you've been through it with Sondra and Wendy and Fatima. I can't believe Fatima put you in her pants, she is so modest!" She said with more raucous laughter.
Brett piped up ineffectually "well, actually, she didn't do that one-"
Cutting him off, Mrs. Gomez continued "Buuuut I still think it's going to be really really bad for you under my butt. I mean, have you seen how big it is???" She said jokingly, patting her hip. It was indeed enormous and he didn't know how to react. Biting the corner of her lip, she added "And I'm worried that those supplement might give me gas, my stomach is still in knots."
Had he somehow failed to explain that only two of the three methods were required? He hd mentioned that right?
She squinched her face slightly and pinched her chin, looking up in thought. "Wellll, we can deal with that later. I don't need to talk for a while as I finish up these papers so I wonder if you'd mind going in my mouth first? I'm out of gum today so I'd like something to swirl around in my mouth and you'll do fine!" She flashed a giant set of teeth.
Brett stared. "um... Do you want to do the basic training part first?"
Alicia paused, slightly deflated. "I mean, if you think it's necessary... I just want to make sure we finish up in the 4 hour timetable and get you home on time." He started to perceive that she was trying to get out of it.
Brett got hopeful that this meant she would go easy on him. "well it's not technically required upfront, we can skip it if you feel really confident-"
"OH I'm alllllways confident Brett!" She said lustily. Brett resigned himself to his fate for this.

"Okay Alicia. I'll walk to the corner of your room here and you shrink me on the count of 3. Please do it gently. And please pick up my clothes afterward, they will sort of collapse on top of me."
"I get it Brett! Thank you for helping us with training again. Good luck!"
"-One more thing!" Brett blurted out. "You have a special app to download to your phone called ShrinkLink. You won't be able to hear my voice when shrunken, it's too quiet and high-pitched. The app lets us talk together like a walkie-talkie or send messages. I have a special shrinkable electronic device on my wrist that lets me communicate with you."
"Ohhh that is very smart. I download it now. It's for Android or iOS?"
"Yes, either. Please do it, it's very important."
He waited to see her pull the app up, download it, and tie it together with the shrink control device. The pairing worked.
"OK I do it Brett, but I'll have to really try to pay attention to it, I am not on my phone too much! OK Brett, now let's get started!"

"Three.. two.. one--"
A very loud WHOOSH from the corner of the room. The boy disappeared and his clothes fell into a pile. Brett was slightly startled as he'd never been shrunken so fast, but he was basically unharmed.
Alicia screeched in alarm.... "aIEE! Brett, you ok? That was too fast?"
Her phone buzzed. She read his message: "I'm fine. Can you come get me from under my clothes?"
He heard heavy footfalls as the large woman approached him. Looking up he saw her crouched over him, her massive mammaries dominating his view. The low neckline would have given a great view of her cleavage at full size, but now it looked like it could literally be a mile long.
She smiled and removed the clothes from around him. "OH you are so small Brett! I cant believe how it works! It's amazing!" She said with another big grin.
He texted back from his vantage point "Yes indeed it is..."

She lifted him with surprisingly measured movements, considering she had skipped basic training. He felt the gentle touch of her fingertips around his body as she maneuvered her long fingernails around his body, trying to avoid his coming into contact with them. After lifting him ever so gently with her right hand's fingers just high enough off the ground to get her hand underneath, she released the pudgy digits and he plopped down into her outstretched left palm.
The surface was warm. He felt immediately overheated in her palm, and it felt somewhat clammy like she had a resting sweating state. How could this woman work in such a warm room, with her desk in a corner with no ventilation, without complaining? It was like she was accustomed to sweating and didn't mind it at all.

He felt himself lifted up to her face's height, and turned to make eye contact with her enormous pupils.
"Good luck!~~" she said one more time. It was a whisper for her, but close to her face he heard it very clearly.
She had a chubby face, and a few wrinkles, but her long natural lashes and full, luscious lips were indeed inviting. The lips opened and she pulled the same trick as Umaima did the other day - she angled her palm down and tried to catch him on her tongue as though it were a game." His last thought before falling was that her tongue was so perfectly pink it looked like bubble gum.
"Ahhhh" she intoned, as he fell in. "Gotcha!" she shouted messily as he was wrapped up in her tongue.


Brett learned that Alicia wasn't joking about not having gum. Her mouth felt like fly paper inside, it was the most bizarre sensation to be getting stuck to the surfaces all around him. All the skin surfaces were very sparsely coated in saliva, and what was there was congealed into a thicker, stickier state, due to her talking all day and not drinking much water. There was a very stale, sour smell all around him. It was also stiflingly hot, somehow hotter than any of the previous mouths.
But it started to change as he squirmed around on her tongue, touched the roof of her mouth, the insides of her cheeks. The saliva started to flow rapidly, as though it was reacting to his flavor. But there was a bellow coming from her throat, a kind of muted groan, and then as rapidly as he was inserted, the mouth reopened and he felt himself yanked out by the same warm fingers and realized that she was gagging.
"Yuuuck! Brett, your clothes taste like caca. Can I get you out of that thing?"
"The leotard?" He yelled into the mic on his wrist.
"Yes, if you call it that. The brown thing. Do you have something else to wear?"
"Yes, there's an alternative outfit made of pre-shrunk cloth. You can find it in my bag."
She put him down on her desk, setting him onto a plastic tray. Rifling through the bag below, she found the white cloth garment and tossed it down to him. "Here you can change behind this cup, ok?" She set a coffee cup between her line of sight and Brett, thankfully without needing to ask him.

"OK Brett we lost some time. I need to get back to grading. I like having something in my mouth to fidget with. Ready?"
He nodded hard enough that she could interpret it.
Much like before, she held eye contact with him until the very last moment, her lips curling into a smile as she opened them and prepared for his body's ingress.  This time, though, she just hurled him through the air as though she were throwing a piece of popcorn in her mouth.

The interior of the mouth was more ready for him this time. Reacting to the earlier stimulation of his entry, it had gotten wet with fresh new saliva, dilluting the somewhat sour odor of before. She took advantage of his texture and pushed him around all the corners of her mouth with her tongue. He felt himself squeezed against the bones on the roof of her mouth, and allowed to slide ever so slightly backward toward the throat into the full darkness of the entry to her esophagus before being sucked forward again.

This was it. Brett was going to have to get used to being an everlasting gobstopper for a little while.
"brett i see how to text you now. you doin ok?" he saw a message appear on his wrist.
"please don't get me close to your throat. I don't wanna be swallowed mkay?"
Slight rumbling. She was suppressing a laugh. Must be hard for her, given how much she loved to laugh.
"ohhhh don' worry brett, i wouldn't do that. your mom would kill me!" she texted after a minute.
"Don't be too sure. :P she has a temper and I bet she could get mad enough to feed me to someone!"
"ahahaha you funny brett. well, I gotta work c u later!"

During the next hour, she continued to have her way with his body in her mouth. He saw her original aimless fidgeting give way to a new tic that she seemed to never tire of: she rolled her tongue up around him, as though making a tongue taco with him as the filling. She maneuvered him into the middle of her tongue, and curled the edges around him as far as the flexibility of the muscular organ woud permit. Her tongue couldn't fully encompass his body, but it was enough to hold his arms and legs in place as she coiled her saliva and mucus-soaked muscle around his body. She never did cease the activity, perhaps trying to make the tongue a perfectly circle with his body inside, as though she were trying to shoot him straight down her throat at high velocity like those vacuum-powered ATM tubes at the bank.

He kept up with the attacks. He felt his skin get pruny and the gentle sucking periodically got hard enough to make his ears pop. Boy, this woman seemed unabashedly enthralled with having a mouth shrinkee - he just wondered what else was in store.


---


It was almost 5pm when he heard an iPhone alarm go off. Unbelievably, Alicia Gomez had kept Brett in her mouth for almost an hour and a half. He hoped that she would realize that this was tiring and start to go easier on him. She gave him a cloth handkerchief to dry off on, which felt downright luxurious compared to the setting he'd come from.
"Brett! You did a great job. Thanks for keeping my jaw company. I don't need a pack of gum if I've got a pack of Brett!" she roared with laughter.
"Just don't share me with the rest of the class..." he said, a bit numb from the sucking but enjoying the levity.
This made her laugh even more. There was that slight shriek at the high end that he could hear from clear outside her room at times.

She asked him then abruptly "Are you ready for unshrinking?"
He felt his heart leap. Noooo that would be bad. Pressing the walkie talkie he said "Er no! You have to let me put the leotard back on first. Or else I'll tear this cloth to shreds when I grow."
"Ohhh right. OK you dress again. I'm going to get my stuff ready. Your clothes are behind you on the chair." She sounded tired. Maybe there was a reason she was so absent-minded.
He put them back on and then without warning felt a WHOOOSH and saw his legs and feet propelling him high in the air toward the ceiling. She had unshrunk him on her desk. With as much force as if he had been trying to kick a field goal, his rapidly unshrunk foot contacted a a paperback book, which flew off the corner of the desk.
"Oh Brett I'm sorry, I forgot to take that book off the desk! You okay?"
He felt a slight pain in his toes because he had reached a size large enough to kick the book when it was still a sturdy encyclopedia.
"I'm okay... but this is a good exercise for how you should be careful when shrinking and unshrinking Alicia!"
She touched her bosom and reddened a bit at the playful rebuke. "You're right Brett, I'm sorry. I need to be more careful with that. Thank you for teaching me."


The two moved out of the classroom together. Brett felt the humid, windless evening air hit him like a sledgehammer. Boy was this a muggy night.
Alicia led him to the back lot, with many teacher cars still present. Her car, a somewhat beat up gray Nissan Sentra, beeped as she unlocked it.
"Get in the front seat Brett. We have to get you started on the next part or we won't ever get done with the 4 hours of shrink time!"
4 hours of shrink time! That wasn't in the rules, he thought. What was up with her not paying attention to him? What was up with HIM the way he let her keep doing that?

He put his backpack in the backseat, shaking his head with a smile and then sat down in the passenger front seat. Turning to his left, he saw the vast posterior of his obese Spanish teacher pointing toward the seat. Her bottom slightly shook the car when she sat down. She buckled up and then looked toward him with a slightly weary smile. It was hot enough that he could make out a glimmer of sweat on her forehead even just walking from the school backdoor.
"Now Brett this is probably the worst time of day to do it, it is still really hot and my AC is busted, but I think you need to be in my sock now or we won't have time."
Brett said "Okay if you say so Alicia."
"How long do you need?" she asked.
"How long to do what?" he replied, confused.
She looked kind of teasingly at him. "How long do you need to clean my feet with your tongue? You said you did it for Sondra and Wendy and Fatima, I am not going to let you go without giving me the same treatment. I bet they didn't even want it, they are so sweet, but I do want it!" she said proudly.
"Ehhmm well it depends... I have never seen your feet, I don't know how much work I've got to do."
She took off her left sock and showed him a massive, pudgy, pale foot. "What do you think, about the same size as Sondra?" She added. He could see dark pockets of grime between her toes and in every crevice. It was sobering to consider. Brett nodded and continued, hoping to make her somewhat more sympathetic. "You're also wearing thick socks and you've been sweating a lot so it will be plenty of toejam for me to eat and sweat to rinse off. When I did this with Ms. Olivier, it took me about 20 minutes to do both feet. At a height of 2 inches."
"Oh that's great. With an hour then, you should be able to do my feet just fine at a height of one-half inch, right?"
He was dumbfounded. He had never been that small in a shoe before. Her toes would be 15 feet tall to him. Not only did she want to make him eat everything, but she wanted to give him sixteen times the mass of toejam to eat that he'd had from Ms. Olivier? And do it over the course of an hour?
As though she sensed his thoughts, she added. "It's about half an hour to my house. I will change you shoes when I get home. On the way I'll pick up some dinner for me and my kids, and something for you to eat after you're done."
Brett thought, I'm not going to have room in my stomach because it will be full of your foot detritus, Mrs. Gomez!
He meekly said. "OK."
She beamed. "You're the best Brett! Wow, I am so lucky tonight!"

Then she shrank him without warning. He slid backward on the seat cushion and she caught his body with two fingers of her right hand and placed his body in her left palm. Then looking down at him she said. "Okay, now I'll make you half an inch." He saw the world grow insanely large. Her foot would doubtless be the size of a bus.
The sock that she had removed was upturned and he was tossed casually inside. Then came her giant, fat, stinking foot that had been stewing in a poorly air-conditioned classroom in wool socks for the whole day. It was her left foot, since it would be harder for her to drive with him under her right foot.

This would be one for the Labors of Hercules. Cleaning the Augean stables with his teeth and tongue in an hour.
Of course she wasn't serious, right? Right?
As the toes clamped around him, he saw the first pocket to work on, and it was a duesy. He could smell an intense stinky cheese smell, as she had clearly seasoned her feet in these socks and shoes today. But it was nothing compared to the stomach-churning, eye-watering gunk that he was expected to eat.
The first mouthful made her gasp above. He knew that she noticed when his tongue met her feet, and she probably again unabashedly loved it. Very few limits with her. She was unlike previous teachers. She just wanted him to "work for the money", Brett guessed, but there was a definite element of enjoyment for her. Unmistakably so. She was setting him up with an impossible challenge and just wanted to see how he'd react.
Well, he tried his hardest. He ate mouthful after mouthful, like this was an all-you-can-eat buffet serving middle-aged Mexican teacher toejam baked in the hot sun fresh for him. Except the scale was even more impossible than that. It was like if Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory was Alicia Gomez and the Foot Gunk Factory, with larger-than-life edible supplies of foot-related things.
Far above, she started the car and turned on the radio. She felt him and gasped again, and uttered a strange sound that was kind of a mix between a moan and a sigh, as she felt him pry another wad of toejam free, and then came a text message which, compared to previous texts, had painstakingly perfect punctuation.

"Brett omg I really thought you were joking. I thought it was a long joke. I can't believe you're doing this. This must be terrible. Please don't keep licking my toes, it must be terrible for you down there just smelling them. You proved already you're a sweet young man."

And with that, Brett had a decision to make - did he want to react?
If she really, truly, wanted him to stop, like if it was bothering her or if she didn't want any way for him to miss the message, she could say it aloud and he would have to hear it. He knew without any doubt that she had to know this.
But she still texted him and stayed silent above as he continued. That told him one thing: she was going to be okay with the result if he kept licking her feet for the next half hour at least. This wasn't a true rescue attempt. She was trying to actually grasp what his feelings were.
Did he want to react?
Did all these ladies have the monopoly on coy, flirtatious ambiguity of intention? Couldn't he turn the tables?
Did he want to react?
He didn't. He ignored the buzz on his wrist and slurped some more of her stinky foot sweat down.
If, afterward, she demanded to know why he continued to give her the foot pampering of the century, if she thought it meant something more, if she thought he was taking the joke too far, well, he would have the same defense to fall back on - it was all a joke, and she had been the one to make him do it, and he hadn't seen the message, sometimes the connection was bad on the shrunken electronics... but hey, don't feel bad, it wasn't *that* bad I guess...


---


As the teacher started her Sentra and drove off, a very tall redheaded girl reclining against the railing, waiting for her stepdad's Silverado to show up, tried clumsily to process what she'd seen.
That had been Shithead Brett, hadn't it? His own mom had called him a shithead once, which had them rolling about in laughter.
Shithead Brett was in a car with tubby old Mrs. Gomez? Didn't he even want to try for a woman less than twice his age? What a loser he was. Jeez.
But then she had seen him disappear. It was like something out of a Tiktok prank only more seamless. What the hell, she thought. Was that real life? It had been a long arduous day which had kicked her ass, but was she daydreaming?
How did that even happen? There was no way to make people disappear like that.
But then it hit her.
It could only mean one thing. Holy shit, this was going to be good. Nobody else was around. Nobody else knew. She alone had figured it out.
Brett Henderson, the coach's son, was the shrinkee! Why hadn't she thought of his lame ass before?! Nevermind, here she had stumbled on the single brown-nosing loser who had volunteered to get all the teachers trained up for shrinking kids. He was going to single-handedly ruin their lives, and they had to do something about it. That fucking bitch was going to pay for this.
The "Amazing Amber" O'Brien, captain of the basketball team and track team, holder of many state high school athletic records, a teenager as petty as she was light on her feet, smirked as she considered the possibilities.