- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Primary focus this chapter, beyond general tags: Butt, mouth play, vore

Last chapter for the year and possibly for a little bit from matters coming up.

“It’s so cool seeing our city like this!” Sonoko cheered, looking over the street she loomed above with glee. She was still extremely small next to Gin being a mobile skyscraper over the land, but with the current scale, she was a good several times her usual size and came halfway past the height of low standing buildings. Doors to stores she recognized didn’t so much as reach her waist now, and even crouching wouldn’t have made it easy to fit into most doors. She definitely had to see how it’d look from Gin’s view later.

“Everything still looks normal sized to me…” Sumi’s voice muttered from below Sonoko.

The larger of the two looked downward at the presently smallest Hero, who came up to around Sonoko’s knees and looked perfectly at home with the current scale of the model city. It gave Sonoko the urge to try playing with her using the model another time.

“Look on the bright side, Wasshi. It means you’ll have an easier time hiding.” Sonoko reassured, grinning down at the diminutive girl.

Sumi sighed at the comment. “That’s not very reassuring when you and Gin look so much bigger... Gin feels even more like a giant monster standing over everything.”

Sonoko couldn’t deny that. Their friend was so enormous that, despite being ‘half a city’ away, her voice still echoed over the area as they counted down till she would begin hunting for the two girls trying to hide around it. She wasn’t even making an effort to raise her voice, yet still sounded like she was close by and not, relatively to Sonoko’s view, so far away.

“30, 29, 28…”

Mino-san’s almost done, so we have to find a good spot quick!’ Sonoko knew that, once Gin actually started moving, they wouldn’t be able to go very far if she found them, not when she could cross an entire street in one or two steps. That had made it hard to find the perfect hiding spot, especially with Sonoko herself being a little too big to easily hide behind anything not a building. ‘Maybe I should’ve switch places with Wasshi.’

Scanning around, Sonoko’s eyed snapped to a particularly large alleyway, tall enough to hide even Sonoko and wide enough to let her sit down tucking her legs in, with some plastic decorations scattered around to obscure her and Sumi, even looked like it went off in a few directions too. Her and Sumi could snake around the sides of the buildings if Gin came by, while also being able to poke around the sides to see where Gin was. It was hard to miss Mt. Gin when she was double or more the height of most buildings in the model city.

“Wasshi, this way!” Sonoko called out, quickly taking off down the crevice between buildings. In only a few steps, she had gone across the street and inside the alcove.

“S-Sonocchi! Wait up!” Sumi called out after her. Looking back over to Sumi, Sonoko saw that her friend was taking longer to reach her, needing a few seconds of sprinting instead of the few steps Sonoko did.

“Let’s hide here, it’ll work fine and we can also keep an eye on Mino-san too!” Sonoko grinned, looking down at Sumi’s form. The height gap made Sonoko feel like an adult talking to a young child, not somebody older than her.

“I don’t think we have any more time to choose a spot even if we wanted to.” Sumi commented, hiding behind the same wall Sonoko was half peeking out from.

2...1! Ready or not, here I come!”

Perfectly timed, Gin’s loud shout boomed over the landscape in time with Sonoko seeing her eyes open and a wide grin across her billboard sized face. Even from this far, with how high above most buildings Gin was, Sonoko could see most of her upper body while peeking behind the wall.

“Hope you girls found a good hiding spot or Ginzilla’s gonna get you!” With a mischievous glint, Gin raised one leg high, in the process raising her skirt enough Sonoko saw a hint of Gin’s white and grey, matching her thigh high socks, striped panties outlining her crotch peek out, before dramatically stomping on the ground in an exaggerated manner with a smirk.

The effect was immediate, Sonoko felt the ground rock like a mild earthquake had just happened, jiggling her legs a little, but not enough to rob her balance. Gin repeated the motion a few more times as her living building of a form advanced, each one coming a touch more intense than the other. Even so far away, Gin at her current size could move with the strength of a force of nature next to Sonoko. She could stand now, but if she did that much closer, she actually was going to have trouble standing.

“W-Wah! Gin shouldn’t s-stomp around so violently!” Sumi whined.

Briefly looking over at the girl, Sonoko saw that Sumi was not so lucky. With her smaller size and being completely unprepared, the black haired girl was knocked flat on her rear. She tried to stand once more, only to fall face first mid attempt with another earthquake. It was a sight Sonoko was unable to restrain a few giggles at.

“Mino-san’s having fun being huge.” Sonoko commented as the earthquakes finally subsided to a more gentle rumble. Gin had stopped making exaggerated stomps to try purposefully crushing the ground like a monster and settled into more regular steps. Even those still made the ground subtly rock.

“Finally, I can stand again…” Sumi grumbled, managing to rise to her feet with the less intense quakes.

Even though it wasn’t their real city, watching Gin stomp around the place was a surreal experience. She’d occasionally lean over for a closer look while walking, casting her already huge shadow even further over the land. It was like a normal person trying to find where there had last seen bugs scampering around their room, only with Sonoko and Sumi as the ants.

And just like bugs watching such a massively bigger being moving around, Sonoko felt a growing nervousness as she realized Gin was headed right for her and Sumi’s direction, every echoing step and creaking plastic getting more thunderous in the rhythmic pattern of her walking.

“Wasshi, let’s hide!” Sonoko said before bolting away from her vantage point and down the alleyway. She went over to the cross section and hide behind the wall and sat down to avoid falling while the rumbles got stronger. She didn’t bother to peek out and see however close Gin would get, she could feel how close they were based on how loud her footsteps were and how badly the ground shook.

“S-Sonocchi, don’t leave me behind!” Her friend’s protesting voice stated before her form tripped forward at the intersection from more shaking by Gin’s mere walking.

Before Sumi could fail any further at trying to stand, Sonoko waited for the next pause in beats and then wrapped her fingers around Sumi’s waist, picking up and yanking her behind the wall with a single hand like she were a large toy. Holding the girl close to her chest, Sumi didn’t even cover most of Sonoko’s torso, and with both how light and easy to hold she was, she could keep her mostly in place simply by crossing her arms over Sumi. Carrying Sumi felt more like Sonoko was holding a large doll or stuffed toy in her lap, a very soft doll.

“You’re… squeezing me too hard…!” Sumi whined, wiggling around in Sonoko’s grip, unintentionally digging her shoes or elbows into Sonoko’s torso like a disobedient child.

“Sorry! Don’t squirm around too much, Wasshi, you keep poking me!” Sonoko said in a raised whisper while relaxing her grip, the shaking now so close Gin had to be almost right on top of their building.

Even with ‘only’ a height gap of a few times, Sonoko didn’t think the difference in abilities would feel that big. When Sumi was bug sized to her and fit in her fingertip, sure that one thing. But while not being able to effortlessly overpower even their strongest struggling, the difference was clear as day. Sonoko accidentally squeezed her too tight while holding Sumi as if she were a plushie, was able to stand without too much issues until the quakes were right on top of them, where’s Sumi tumbled over well before that, and Sonoko’s brisk walking pace was a match for Sumi sprinting, to where the girl complained about keeping up. It was amazing that only being a few times bigger made her this much stronger than her friends. ‘Maybe I should try again and see if the hammer can make me this big at normal scale. I didn’t get to play with it too much and I bet my home is big enough to play around with it, or maybe I could reserve somewhere remote to play at. Bet I could uproot a little tree right now and it’d be fun actually being this big.

An immense shadow blotted out the light directly above the hiding pair. On reflex from such a massive shift, Sonoko’s eyes shot skyward and saw an expected sight.

Gin was effortlessly stepping right over their building. But with her being mid stride in their school uniform alongside Sonoko and Sumi being positioned underneath her, it gave Sonoko a perfect view directly up Gin’s skirt at her underwear.

Even with her generously thick thighs, blocking much of the view, it was easy to see the large and notable proportions beneath Gin’s panties. The fabric dug tightly into Gin’s skin, further being pushed and compressed along the folds from her walking, the snug fit outlining the curve down from her crotch even from the bug eye’s view below. The fabric was visibly being stretched and struggled to contain what it covered, something which only became more obvious going from the front to the back of her underwear, strained fold appearing where between Gin’s groin and rear.

Before Sonoko had time to take in all the details, Gin continued her stride, the other leg raising and shoe traveling close enough over the roof to nearly touch it, not more than 10 meters above Sonoko. Another rumble followed her foot hitting the floor, but instead of continuing to walk, Gin stopped, the slight turn of her waist and skirt indicating she was looking around. But with her halted motion, it gave a far clearer view of her panty-clad butt than before, now that it was directly above them.

What Gin lacked in chest size, she made up for in how generously large her ass was. Sonoko had seen Sumi’s rear up close when she had been changing, but even from further away it was immediately obvious how much bigger Gin’s was. The size of both cheeks went out far enough that if Sonoko or Sumi tried to climb them, there would’ve been a point where they were directly upside down with no upward slope. The striped nature of her underwear only server to further emphasize her proportions, with the alternating stripes stretched out almost to bursting and making it look bigger. Unlike Sumi’s, the fabric lodged in Gin’s buttcrack didn’t even have any folds visible, her underwear stretched so far it completely curved inside and was swallowed up by the abyss, serving to highlight the shapely and soft looking orbs of her ass even better from how tightly the fabric clung to her behind. Lastly, a sizable portion of each cheek was left uncovered by the grey and white fabric, maybe a little under half, only adding to the feeling that the garments were barely able to fit around the enormous ass, the edge of Gin’s panties indenting into the soft cheeks that looked large enough to squish a small building flat with just one, let alone both. If most of Sumi’s development had gone to her chest, then Gin’s had gone to her pillowy looking butt.

I guess I know how Wasshi felt earlier.’ Sonoko thought with a hint of flushed cheeks, but she didn’t let it get to her too much. It was impossible to help being this small and one didn’t get mad at ants if they saw up one’s skirt from how small the insects were. Though, she did have to admit it was a different feeling being on the small side of the perspective than the huge one she was earlier.

“Sonocchi! S-Stop looking!” Embarrassment deep in her voice, Sumi stammered while futilely attempting to cover Sonoko’s eyes with her palms, a difficult task when they were smaller than each eye.

“Shh, Wasshi! You don’t want Mino-san to hear us!” Sonoko paid the comment no heed, replying with a hushed whisper. As an extra precaution, she clamped a hand over Sumi’s face, her palm alone around the size of her head and easily able to muffle her voice. She was pretty small next to Gin and unless she screamed, Sumi was probably beneath her notice down here, like a bug, but just in case Sonoko didn’t want to risk it. ‘It’d be pretty embarrassing if this was how Mino-san found us~.’

“I gotta see what my house looks like.” Gin’s booming voice heralded her starting to move again, legs shifting to take further steps as the shadow casting cloud of her ass vanished and light returned, the earthquakes rapidly diminishing in time with her departure.

Once the shaking had grown distant enough to barely be a tremor, Sonoko breathed a relieved sigh and took her palm off Sumi, who promptly took a deep breath. “Guess our hiding spot worked, huh Wasshi~.”

“Sonocchi! T-That was embarrassing, what if Gin had found us like that…” Sumi whined, looking toward her with red faced embarrassment.

“Eh? But, it’s hard to not see anything when we’re this small. Besides, didn’t this happen when you were stuck on my ankle too? And the same happened when you were changing too~.” Sonoko answered shamelessly.

Sumi’s face turned a deep crimson at the comment. “W-W-Why didn’t you or Gin say anything!?”

“You were pretty distracted and then we got stuck in-”

“N-N-Never mind!” Sumi quickly interjected, shaking her head vigorously.

“Eheh~. Sorry, Wasshi. It’s easy to not think about it when you’re so much bigger, see? You don’t think about it if a bug crawls under you.” Sonoko continued.

“That doesn’t help!”

“But, hmm, maybe we should find a different spot just in case that happens…” Sonoko thought aloud. Gin was going to be busy finding her house, so they had a little time to switch locations. “I think there was a building nearby which had a lot of stuff on top, let’s climb up there!”

“Maybe that would be better, but don’t keep running ahead of me!” Sumi answered, unsure.

I guess Wasshi would have trouble keeping up and climbing.’ Sonoko pondered, bringing back her thoughts about the scale difference. ‘Oh, I have an idea!’

“Well, we weren’t supposed to get any bigger or smaller, but I think this should work!” With a shameless grin, Sonoko removed the mallet from her pocket. While Sumi was still contemplating the meaning of her words, Sonoko tapped the magic tool against her forehead and Sumi’s form vanished in a blink.

Peering forward past her chest, Sonoko smiled at the expected sight. Stuck squarely in her lap, was the fingertip sized body of her friend. Just one of the ruffled lines on Sonoko’s skirt made an alcove big enough for Sumi to fit and hide in. It was always such a fun feeling to be so much bigger than her friend’s.

Before Sumi could complain, Sonoko pinched her ant sized, or maybe microscopic would’ve been a closer fit with how small she really was and not compared to Sonoko, friend and stood back up, holding Sumi in front of her face with glee.

“Sonocchi! W-Why did you do that! I thought we weren’t supposed to use that!” Sumi’s helium like voice whined.

“It’s just for a minute, you can grow back when we’re at our new spot! You heard Mino-san, she’ll be looking for her house and I can move way faster than you right now. And if Mino-san finds me right now, she’ll find you too so it’s fine. You don’t have to run around that way then.” Without any hesitation, Sonoko rationalized.

“Not having to keep trying to catch up to you does sound nice...” Sumi lowly said her voice on the edge of hearing for Sonoko.

“But, if I’m going to be climbing I’ll need both hands so I have to put you somewhere. Maybe my pockets could work…?” Sonoko thought aloud, looking between Sumi and her pock

“Y-Your pockets!? Isn’t there somewhere else?” The girl in Sonoko’s fingers protested.

“I have to put you somewhere where you won't fall out. And I don’t think there are too many other places you won’t fall out.” Sonoko stated like it were obvious. “But, maybe down my shirt...” Sonoko looked down at her chest, moving the squirming Sumi directly above it. “… Or my pantyhose could work…?” Sonoko continued, looking back at her rear and moving Sumi likewise close to it. It might be a touch embarrassing, but stuffing Sumi down her bra or keeping her stuck to her butt with her pantyhose would ensure she was secure. But when her friend was bug sized, it didn’t feel as embarrassing as if somebody saw her underwear normally. Besides, they already had more than once today, further mitigating the feeling. There was also something fun and surreal about being so big she could drop her formerly taller friend down her underwear and it’d be impossible to see for anyone that didn’t know. Being ultra tall was the funnest and Sonoko couldn’t deny feeling emboldened by it.

Sumi, however, was much less receptive to the idea, letting out an aghast scream that sounded laughable with her current voice. “EEEEH?!”

“I’m kidding, my pocket will be fine!” The blonde Hero jokingly added with a teasing tone. It was a funny thought, there was a laugh to be had that she had the bigger chest now, but Sonoko didn’t want to tease Sumi too much. She already was getting a lot being the shortest of the group and the earlier situation with the small objects. She still did want Sumi to have some fun.

“Now, don’t move around too much, Wasshi.” Before Sumi could object further, Sonoko carefully lowered the girl into her empty pocket, with even more care one would handle precious jewelry with. Once her friend was inside the pocket, Sonoko removed her hand and zipped it up, ensuring Sumi would not spill out mid climb. She could feel the tiny girl wiggling around in her pocket and poke into her thigh, but it was hardly noticeable at her size. If Sonoko didn’t know she was in there, the pokes might’ve been easily ignored by her conscious mind or brushed off as nothing but an itch.

I really should get moving before Mino-san starts looking again. It won’t take her too long, but I haven’t felt any steps yet.’With the thought in her head, Sonoko placed the hammer in her other pocket and took off down the alleyway toward a larger building she saw with some rope for climbing.

The building was on the taller end, if still falling way short of Gin’s monstrous size, at about 40 to 60 meters by Sonoko’s guess. Tall enough to avoid any more ‘accidental views’ and also high enough Gin probably would’ve overlooked it in favor of the ground. Fortunately, with her being almost six meters tall compared to the ‘normal’ scale Sumi was, or rather had been a minute ago, it wouldn’t take long to climb. It’d be sort of like rock climbing.

“Hang on, Wasshi, we’re gonna start climbing!” Sonoko stated while gingerly poking at the small obstruction in her pocket, barely able to feel the squirming of it underneath the fabric. She was going to get lectured later, but this was worth it.

Gripping the rope, Sonoko put her legs against the plastic and started climbing, bracing her legs against slight indents in the building side which made up minor decorations, such as window frames. Carefully, but quickly, Sonoko climbed up the side, her Hero training strengthening her body far beyond what the average girl her age had, even without transforming.

As Sonoko neared the top, the whole world rumbled with another intense earthquake, comparable to or even more intense than Gin’s full force stomping. Sonoko let out a shout as her legs slipped and she was jostled around on the rope, clinging onto it for dear life as she bounced off the hard plastic a few times. Thankfully, almost as soon as it had come, the shaking vanished and the world was still once more.

“Damn, I thought that’d be sturdier.”

Gin’s booming voice once again commanded Sonoko’s attention in its direction. Off in the distance, Sonoko saw Gin rising up to her feet as if the giant girl had been sitting on the floor. A few bits of crumbled material clung to the back of her skirt before being brushed off by hands. Turning around, leaving her side facing Sonoko, the girl stared down with a worried frown at the land beneath her, where misshapen pieces of what used to be a building lay.

Mino-san squished a whole building just by sitting on it.’ Sonoko thought with an uneasy sigh. She knew her friend had a big butt, but didn’t think it would be that dangerous. It was a good thing she’d gotten caught in Sumi’s instead, Gin’s larger rear would’ve probably crushed her flat between it without her even realizing. Between almost being ground into Sumi’s panties, the archer accidentally shrinking into an accessory, and nearly falling off the building, staying transformed for further antics was looking like a better idea. At such a large size difference, even actions the bigger one thought nothing of carried vastly more force than a normal person could summon. She didn’t want anyone to actually get crushed. This was supposed to be fun, not end in becoming a stain on their friend’s underwear.

Wait, Wasshi!’ With the thought, Sonoko’s mind flashed in concern for her smaller friend, hand feeling around the outside of her pocket for her tiny friend as she didn’t want to risk them falling out. She’d hit the building a few times and at Sumi’s size, Sonoko’s leg crashing into her would’ve been like a fleshy tower slammed into her. To Sonoko’s immense relief, her fingers pinched the recognizable form of Sumi and movement between the tips, if sluggish. She was okay.

“Phew… Sorry, Wasshi. Mino-san fell down so the ground shook a lot. Just another minute, okay!” Sonoko apologized before resuming her climb. She had to finish this before transforming. She wasn’t sure what’d happen with a tiny person in her pocket when she did, but her Hero uniform possessed a skin tight bodysuit and no pockets with everything, like her phone, able to be stored somewhere else with the Shinju’s power. She didn’t want Sumi to end up stuck inside her bodysuit or even become part of the clothes, or whatever other weird things could happen. At least not so soon after what just happened.

With a grunt, Sonoko hefted herself over the top wall of the building and onto the level ground once more, just as she heard Gin apologize for the earthquake and resume searching. It wasn’t a moment too soon to reach the new spot. There were some large decorations adorning the top, things that looked like ventilation fans or entrances inside were it a functioning city, that provided plenty of room to hide around and at different angles as well. ‘This spot should work perfectly!’

“Alright, Wasshi~. You can come out now.” Unzipping her pocket, after hiding behind some objects, Sonoko retrieved her literal pocket friend and held the girl close to her eyes, briefly checking her over for any injuries. Thankfully, Sumi looked fine aside from her uniform looking a touch haggard and her body language wobbly, dizzy.

“So...Sonocchi, I was worried I would get crushed in there!” Sumi, after taking a moment to steady herself and shake their head, lectured.

“I’m really sorry about that. Let’s get you a little bigger first.” Crouching down, Sonoko tapped Sumi with the hammer and she shot up to her size of a few minutes ago, around Sonoko’s knees. “There, better?”

Sumi answered Sonoko with an annoyed stare. “This is starting to get too dangerous, Sonocchi.”

“Hey, we’ve been okay so far.” Sonoko answered casually, but she knew Sumi had a point. “But we don’t want anything bad happening, so I was thinking it’d be safer if whoever’s small transformed, we’ll be more than fine then!”

Sumi’s head listed to the side, pondering the suggestion. “I suppose that would be much safer like this, but it feels wrong to use our powers for something so frivolous…”

“It’ll be fine, Wasshi! We can have a lot more fun this way and besides, Mino-san doesn’t know where we are, so another earthquake might happen.” Undeterred, Sonoko answered eagerly.

“I guess you have a point there, but don’t make me even smaller again!” Sumi sternly stated, frowning at Sonoko.

“Sure thing~. We’ll be able to move easier like this too.” With her friend persuaded, Sonoko reached into one pocket for her phone, as did Sumi, while she took the hammer out of her other one. With a tap of the Hero app, both transformed. In a flash of light, Sonoko’s school uniform vanished, instead replaced by a lavender and dark purple, skin tight bodysuit on the inner layer, while the top half of her uniform was long sleeved uniform of similar coloration with white highlights, and a skirt that was much like her school one, but colored purple to match her new look.

Sumi’s was far different, being a more vibrant lavender and white color, alongside green highlights, with baggy sleeves and lower robe like that of a miko, yet parted down the middle to reveal the similar body suit over her legs that Sonoko had.

Immediately, Sonoko felt far better, strength flowing into her body that was enough to let her jump across the city and knock 30 meter monsters around like ragdolls, though the thought did cross her mind how it’d work with Gin several times bigger. It was always an empowering feeling to transform into her Hero state, but it was annoying how some of her bodysuit would at times ride up into her buttcrack, something she fixed with a discrete tug at it to adjust into something more comfortable.

Before the girls could speak more, the earthquakes starting getting marketably more intense. Yet with their enhanced strength, even Sumi was able to stay much steadier on her feet, only wobbling a little where’s before she would’ve been brought to her knees.

Feeling daring, Sonoko stood up to to peek over the top of their hiding spot. What greeted her was Gin scanning over the city, looking around and peering in various places they could’ve been hiding in, from alleyways, behind objects, a few times even on top of buildings. The sheer area she was able to check in such a short time at her size was incredible. Gin was looking and moving between whole blocks in almost seconds, yet her eagerness was starting to fade as pursed lips crossed her face.

“… There are too many spots for you two to hide.” Gin muttered with a sigh, looking down an alleyway almost directly across from the hiding girls.

Sonoko snickered to herself, pleased their hiding place was working so well.

“Is Gin… going to lift up the building?” Sumi, who’d taken to looking over the side like earlier, cautiously asked.

As her friend had said, Gin had bent over, with her generous rear still visibly defined against her skirt resting over it, like she was going to pick something up. After spending a few moments carefully inspecting the area, the huge girl placed a hand on each end and pulled hard.

So hard in fact, her arms shot directly over her head and she lost her balance. It was like watching a giant meteor crash into the area, an immense skyscraper tipping over, all things which were vastly more powerful than any one girl merely tripping had any right to be, yet it was impossible to think of an action so lightly. The sheer scale of Gin’s falling body made Sonoko reflexively tense up anticipating the impact. She wasn’t going to fall directly on them or else Sonoko would’ve jumped, but she was only going to miss by a few buildings.

“Hang on, Wasshi!” Sonoko only had time for one warning before a natural disaster grade impact stuck the world.

The effects were instant. Gin’s whole body hit the ground and any building in her way crumpled with barely any resistance, not even slowing her down. The earthquake was like an explosion went off, more intense than anything Sonoko had felt in her life. With it not being more than ten meters away, so violent was the shaking, Sonoko’s whole body was thrown meters into the air with no control of her body and the world spun. Trying to flail for some grip, Sonoko saw she was flying directly at the huge brown wall that was the top of Gin’s blazer.

Landing on her side, the impact was soft, barely painful even with transforming. The fabric of Gin’s shirt and her skin beneath cushioned the hit significantly, but it also made it harder to stand back up on the unsteady ground, hands, and feet sinking into the cloth. Only halfway up, Sonoko heard two things which caused her to freeze, and blood turn to ice.

The first was a tremendously loud gulp coming from ahead of her. The second, and far more terrifying, was muffled screaming, Sumi’s muffled screaming coming toward her. When Sonoko’s eyes shot in the direction toward it, they widened immediately at what she detected.

There was a small bulge in Gin’s throat that was only there for a moment before it vanished down her gullet. It was a small, almost indiscernible thing that wouldn’t have been seen at normal size, and even at Sonoko’s small scale the bump in her neck looked nothing more like any other food on its way to the stomach to become nutrients. But the bulge was Sumi, her friend, their panicked yells briefly passing beneath Sonoko as she descended into the depths of Gin’s body and faded.

Wasshi… Got eaten…!’ Sonoko froze, the horror of the situation dawning on her. Sumi had just been swallowed by Gin like she were nothing but a snack. She was entirely gone to the outside world and even the last glimpse of Sumi provided to it, made her look solely like food going down Gin’s gullet. And now, Sumi was resting inside Gin’s stomach, no different from any other piece of meat she ate. ‘Mino-san probably doesn’t even know she ate Wasshi! I go-’

Sonoko’s hurried thoughts were interrupted by the landscape starting to shift from horizontal to vertical, and Gin’s complaints about swallowing something, forcing her to grip the cloth with all her strength, Were she not transformed, Sonoko would’ve struggled to keep hold with how the giant blazer she clung to shifted around, but she could not lose her grip now. She had to get to Gin and help Sumi.

“Mino-san! Mino-san! Don’t move!” Sonoko cried out, rapidly digging her heels into Gin’s shirt like a soft rock climbing wall and scampering up to her shoulder. With her thankfully stopping mid lift, Sonoko was easily able to scale up to Gin’s right shoulder. “You just ate Wasshi!”

Gin bolted upright so fast, Sonoko was almost flung off her shoulder, even with gripping her shoulder in time to avoid it. “I what!?”

“Wo-Woah! Mino-san! Don’t suddenly move like that!” Sonoko stated, pausing a moment to confirm Gin had stopped in an upright sitting position before standing herself.

“What do you mean, I ate Sumi!?” Gin wasted no time cutting directly to the point, confusion, and fear evident in her words.

“When you fell down, it caused a huge earthquake so strong Wasshi and I got thrown off our hiding spot, she fell into your mouth and you swallowed.” Sonoko uneasily said.

The color on Gin’s face drained till she was almost as pale as the girl she just devoured, attention shifting away from Sonoko and uneasily down to her stomach, hand resting on it.

“So cough her up, quick!” Sonoko ordered. Sumi was transformed so she wasn’t going to get digested that fast even when so small, but the less time Sumi spent learning how food felt the better. At least, Sonoko hoped that would be the case.

“R-Right!” Gin nervously stammered, starting to cough and hack, even pound on her stomach a few times.

For exactly 10 seconds, Sonoko counted every single one, Gin desperately tried to spit up her friend until wheezes started to slip between coughs, yet it was to no avail. Nothing happened. ‘This isn’t going to work, we have to try something else!’

“Stop for a second, Mino-san! I’m gonna see if I can talk to Wasshi!” With only the brief warning, Sonoko leaped down onto Gin’s soft thighs, before jumping again onto her shirt, clinging to the area right in front of her stomach.

“Wasshi! Wasshi! Can you hear me?” Shouting loudly as she could, Sonoko pressed her body closely as it’d go against Gin’s gut, listening closely for the faintest sign of Sumi’s voice.

From her position, Sonoko could hear the active groaning and gurgling of Gin’s stomach hard at work digesting food from a while ago, digesting Sumi. It was loud, like the rumble of a monster threateningly advancing with a growl before roaring. But despite how well she heard the sound of a churning meal, Sonoko heard nothing from Sumi.

“D-Do you hear anything?” Gin’s loud voice came from above, nervous.

“I don’t hear anything.” Tense, Sonoko answered. Sumi was extremely small and Gin’s stomach was so loud from right next to it, maybe it was too loud for Sumi to hear. But, if that was the case, then Sonoko’s original plan of trying to direct her climbing up Gin’s throat wouldn’t work. The inside of her giant stomach would’ve been like a lake at Sumi’s small size, never mind the complete darkness and constant churning of the stomach acids like rapids. There weren’t many options and Sonoko wasn’t looking forward to the only one left, but she would do anything for her friends. “Mino-san, I have an idea.”

“What is it?”

“Eat me too.”

“You want me to WHAT!?” Gin’s shout was so loud, Sonoko’s ears started ringing.

“I can’t hear Wasshi and I don’t know if she can hear me, but if you swallow me too, then I can meet her and we could climb out of your throat, or I can use my weapon to make a case so we’ll be safe just in case. We can’t go out that way. If you don’t feel anything after a few minutes, it might be a few hours we’re stuck there.” With a serious tint to her voice that was normally lacking, Sonoko explained. Ideally, they could’ve tied a rope around her waist, she could’ve grabbed Sumi and been pulled up, but there wasn’t time. They couldn’t shrink or grow the rope used for climbing, it’d scale too wide, nor could they spend a bunch of time looking for a proper one with Sumi in danger of becoming nutrients for Gin’s body. And just in case they couldn’t get out, Sonoko was confident she could make a capsule for her and Sumi to safely stay in. It would mean riding through Gin’s digestive track and they would have to get out the other exit, but Sonoko left that unsaid. She didn’t want to make this any more awkward for Gin and wanted to avoid forcing her body down Gin’s gullet.

Slowly, Gin pinched Sonoko’s body with her fingers, raising the girl that was roughly finger size up to her face. The girl’s expression was unsure, with a furrowed brow and worried eyes showcasing the immense discomfort. “A-Are you sure, Sonoko?”

“We don’t have a lot of time! Lie down after, but give me a few minutes to find Wasshi, okay?” Sonoko continued sternly. She knew this wasn’t gonna be that easy for Gin. “Think of it like... I’m candy! But, not the kind of candy you chew! Swallow me whole.” Trying to sell herself as a snack wasn’t a thing Sonoko ever expected to do in her life, but thinking of it as eating their friend wouldn’t have been any easier.

“Urg, if it’s for Sumi…” Gin trailed off, awkwardly bobbing Sonoko closer and further from her slightly open mouth.

Gin was still, understandably, hesitating on swallowing Sonoko. If that was the case, then she would have to do everything to make it easier. “Here, I got one more idea.”

Hitting herself with the mallet, the world expanded before Sonoko by a factor of several times. Gin’s face, before like one side of a large bus, now resembled that of a building, all her features likewise magnifying. Her eyes were not pools with an iris literally bigger than Sonoko was, individual strands of hair were starting to look like thin rope, and Gin’s mouth was a massive, slimy looking cave. The trace bits of saliva glistened far more noticeably in the light filtering past Gin’s lips, almost like puddles to Sonoko’s tiny perspective. Even her tongue alone was larger than a bus, trailing back to the dark abyss that had consumed Sumi minutes earlier. The same one that would be devouring Sonoko soon. It was an uncomfortable feeling, but one she brushed aside.

“There, now I’m really candy sized~.” Trying to keep some levity in her words to help ease Gin up somewhat, Sonoko said. She had shrunk herself down to around what Sumi’s size was, which would hopefully make it easy for Gin to swallow her whole even with any hangups. She had done everything she could. Now, Sonoko had to embrace her role as an obedient snack for Gin to swallow. She was going to be candy, she was going to be her friend’s food for Sumi’s sake. ‘Hm, maybe that’s going a little far even for me.’

Gin took a deep breath, her exhale washing a wave of warm air like a summer breeze over Sonoko. “Alright… D-Don’t move too much.” Gin opened her mouth wide, fully exposing her mouth to outside light, the whites of her teeth lining the top and bottom, while her tongue shone with saliva as if waiting to embrace and turn Sonoko into a morsel. “Aaaaah…”

Gin’s fingers slowly moved Sonoko closer and closer to her waiting maw, while Sonoko could do nothing but wait to be eaten. Soon, she had passed Gin’s lips and darkness begun to overtake the outside light. Looking behind her, Sonoko saw Gin’s lips closing, sealing off the outside world and Sonoko’s fate.

“Eep!” Sonoko let out a squeak as something large, bumpy, and slimy scooped her body up and pushed her into something hard above her, squishing Sonoko between the two surfaces with her face pinned to the wet one. Almost instantly, Sonoko felt the sticky slime of Gin’s spit forced into her mouth, causing her to sputter to get it out and try shifting her head sideways to avoid more. The massive puddle of saliva seeped into the fabric of her clothes nigh immediately, soaking down to the bone and making them somehow cling even closer to her body with an uncomfortably wet and sticky embrace.

Beyond the liquid,  there was a much stronger feeling of warmth around Sonoko, with even the air taking on a humid and warm taste to it that made any breath Sonoko took feel unclean. It was staggering how different being inside Gin’s mouth for even a second felt, the sharp contrast of the outside world’s bright environment and gentle air, next to the almost pitch dark, wet, oppressive one of a person’s mouth. Pinned to the roof of her mouth by Gin’s tongue, the bumpy taste buds rubbing all over and tasting her whole body, Sonoko was beginning to actually understand how food did feel.

Sonoko was held in her position or a few seconds, being sucked on and savored as if she truly was nothing more than flavorful candy, until the whole world started to shift downward and the pink organ many times Sonoko’s size started to slosh around too. At first, it was gradual, but in a moment Sonoko went from slowly moving down, to slipping rapidly toward her final destination. It was a feeling comparable to going down a water slide headfirst. The next second, the steep incline started becoming a drop, and Sonoko knew what was going to come next.

GLUCK.

The sound was utterly incomparable from when Sonoko heard Sumi get eaten. It was amplified many times over, seemingly coming from every direction at once for her and rumbling to her body’s core with a wet squelch. Right after, Sonoko was forced vertically and an intense pressure started squeezing her from all sides with the feeling of downward momentum. In one motion, Gin had effortlessly swallowed her.

The mucus coated, muscly walls hugged every part of Sonoko, pushing her downward with an overpowering force she made no effort to resist. Were she not transformed and willingly doing this, the squeezing, the disorientation, it would’ve been painful and terrifying. But with her added durability and already having a plan, it wasn’t exactly pleasant, but it was more like a massage someone was putting too much force into, the brief beat of Gin’s heart helping soothe her too. However, the fact that, minutes ago, she had seen Sumi be reduced to a tiny bulge in Gin’s esophagus, and that she was now that same insignificant bump in Gin’s throat, utterly indistinguishable from any other food that traveled to the stomach, was still surreal. She really was inside her best friend’s body and being treated like a real piece of food, a soon to be morsel for Gin’s stomach to break down into body fat.

Sonoko could only pray that wouldn’t be her and Sumi’s fate.


Sumi could not believe her situation.

She was sloshing around inside a thick, viscous lake of foul liquid that had clumps of mush around it. Inside of a dark chamber which echoed with various gurgles, groans, and splashes of liquid. Lastly, she herself was utterly soaked in the juices of the lake she was in and also coated in another sticky, slimy substance from before she was forced down a narrow tube and ejected into this horrific environment.

What made it all worse was what those things truly were.

The ‘lake’ she was currently being churned around in was made of stomach acid, the dark chamber was Gin’s gut filled with loud sounds of busy digestion that had already reduced whatever food had been here into mush. The ‘tube’ had been Gin’s throat after her giant friend unknowingly devoured her and sent her into this hell. No matter what Gin thought of Sumi, no matter being one of the closest people in the world to her, it was all meaningless to the automatic functions of Gin’s body. Her stomach didn’t see her as “Sumi”, all it saw when she had been deposited to it was more food to dissolve into the thick soup it had already turned an earlier meal into. It would do everything it could to melt Sumi down till she was nothing but nutrients to absorb for Gin’s growing form, digesting her like anything else Gin ate. And, worryingly, it already was starting to. The liquid that was busy trying to churn her into mush was already feeling unpleasant, not quite burning, but still irritable to her body to be in. ‘If I hadn’t been transformed then…’

Sumi brushed the thought away. She didn’t want to start thinking like that. She had to do something and get out of this. To the outside world, it would’ve been impossible for anyone to know she was here even looking directly at Gin, Sumi was gone and no more significant as a snack, a stubborn snack trying to avoid its inevitable fate being broken down and absorbed. Gin probably didn’t even realize she had swallowed Sumi, the idea of eating a person so utterly alien. However, surely Sonoko would realize what happened and tell Gin so they would get her out soon, right? She didn’t even care to think of punishments right now, all she wanted at the moment was to not end up as fat to fill out Gin’s chest.

“Sonocchi!! Gin!! Get me out of here!” Sumi frantically cried out, trying to stay afloat in the unsteady lake of Gin’s digestive fluids. She thought that, for just a second, she heard Sonoko’s voice, but Sumi couldn’t be sure it wasn’t just desperation, it had been so faint and momentary over the stomach’s rumbling.

A wave of acid splashed over Sumi without warning, burying her underneath it a second after she was able to take a breath. It was like being buried in syrup, thick, and resistant to moving. With her enhanced strength, Sumi was able to navigate the otherwise slimy lake like it were water, emerging in time for another wave to almost crash into her, rocking Sumi violently and sending her who knew how far.

Gin’s stomach is getting even more intense.’ Waves were occurring more frequently now, even if nothing compared to the one massive one where it felt like the entire chamber shifted in one direction and buried Sumi so far beneath it, she’d almost passed out. That had nearly sealed her fate as food and she got lucky once, but if it happened again, Sumi wasn’t certain she could avoid it a second time. Was she really going to meet her end like this? Her, Sonoko, and Gin had said they all wanted to be together forever, but that wasn’t supposed to mean as part of Gin’s body.

“Wasshi! Wasshi are you okay!?” Sonoko’s voice cut through the oppressive darkness like a ray of hopeful light.

As did the literal ray of light.

“Sonocchi!? I’m over here!” Sumi screamed with all the volume she could muster, starting to swim as fast as she could toward the faint light she saw, her friend’s words giving new determination and hope to her limbs. ‘I knew they would come for me!’

“Wasshi!” The relief in Sonoko’s voice was evident even with the overpowering sounds of Gin’s body, her voice now sounding closer.

Soon, Sumi was able to see her friend. Oddly, she was standing on some kind of medium sized platform that rested on the stomach acid. In one hand, she held her phone, the source of light, with the damned hammer responsible for this. In the other, she had her Hero form’s spear weapon, using it to row through the rapids like a paddle and helping close the gap even quicker. She also looked much smaller than before, ‘normal’ sized even next to Sumi and the scale she remembered instead of being several times beyond her height.

Using every bit of her strength to stay on course despite how violent the lake trying to melt her was, Sumi swam till she touched the platform, fearfully climbing up it and not wasting a moment. Anything to get out of that acidic water. “T-Thank you, Sonocchi.”

“I’m so glad you’re still okay! I was really worried when I couldn’t hear anything on Mino-san’s belly.” Worry and relief combining in her speech, Sonoko said with a sigh.

Sumi took a moment to catch her breath with the first break she had since being swallowed, but she knew it wouldn’t last long with how determined the stomach was getting to process the new morsels in it to nourishment. “L-Let’s get out of here. The liquid was starting to itch.” Sonoko must’ve had a plan coming down here. Sumi always trusted their leader to thick quickly.

“Right. Wasshi, hang on. Mino-san’s going to lie down in a minute and then we’re going to climb back up her neck. We should be strong enough if she’s lying down, and we can use the hammer so we’re small enough to not get gulped down again if not.” The calm authority Sonoko spoke with, reserved for serious situations, helped ease the tension.

Sumi wasn’t remotely enthusiastic at the idea of getting even smaller once again, but the plan was sound to her. She had been panicking too much earlier to try thinking of using her phone as a light and looking for that. But, there was one major concern. “Gin’s upright? If she lies down, then it’s going to thrown everything in here around again! There was a huge tsunami earlier I almost drowned in.”

Sonoko was not one to be deterred, the confident expression not leaving her face. “I thought of that and have an idea, I can use my staff’s shapeshifting to make a little capsule so we’ll be safe. It’ll be like we’re in a pill~.”

“C-Can you not say it like that…” Sighing, Sumi answered wearily. She had more than enough feeling like, and almost becoming, food for a lifetime. She did not need more comparisons of being like things somebody ate.

“Hold still, Wasshi. This might be a little bit of a squeeze.” With her phone vanishing in a shimmer of petals, the world was once more bathed in shadows. It only lasted for a moment, as a pale purple light appeared, taking the shape of a topped cylinder around both girls and their platform, narrow and not more than a few shoulders wide, less even. A few seconds later, the light started to take form into solid, translucent walls that pushed on Sumi’s back, forcing her inward till Sonoko’s body pressed into her and darkness was all they saw again.

“Sonocchi… Can’t you make this any bigger? It’s so… tight.” Sumi grunted, trying to awkwardly shift around into a comfortable position. She wasn’t completely stuck, but there wasn’t much room even to stretch her elbows out.

“Sorry, Wasshi. I haven’t made something like this before and had to make sure it’s completely sealed. I can’t help if your chest takes up a lot of room. Besides, it’ll just be for a few minutes~.” Starting to relax back to her usual ways, Sonoko said.

“This isn’t the time to be joking about my chest!” Sumi chided. Sure, they were mostly safe now and Sumi could relax a little without being in danger of drowning in stomach juices, but they were still inside Gin. They hadn’t escaped becoming a part of her yet.

“Woah!”

Both girls let out a surprised shout as the capsule started to shift and turn, both only able to avoid being thrown about the walls due to how narrow it was and the other’s body blocking the little room there was.

Seconds later, there was a tremendous crash against the top walls, turning the capsule sideways with such an impact, Sumi could physically feel them sinking downward from it. The rocking didn’t cease there, the first and last line of defense between safety and becoming forever one with Gin’s body was haphazardly thrown around like it was in a hurricane, similarly slamming the girls into the walls and each other even with the little space provided.

“Ow! Your elbow's in my ribs!”

“Your knees are poking me!”

“I’m so- hah! W-Watch where you’re touching!”

Thankfully, the rocking soon came to an end and the Hero’s prison started to settle in a sideways position, Sumi lying on top of Sonoko, chest to chest. With both covered in saliva and stomach acid, it was a sticky, slimy embrace with sent shivers up Sumi’s spine. This was all so disgusting and she couldn’t wait for it to be over.

Weirdly, it didn’t feel like the capsule was rocking much, as would’ve been expected from something bobbing atop the dangerous lake of Gin’s gut. Some of the sounds also felt more muffled, muted.

“Hrk… Sonocchi, can you take down these walls already!” Sumi loudly complained.

“Hang on, I need to make sure we’re on top of the water.” Sonoko said as the faintest shimmer of petals appeared in Sumi’s vision.

On top of the water?’ Of course, they were supposed to be there. That was how they would get out now.

Sonoko didn’t elaborate, instead making a few grunts while her arm shifted in the dark. “I can’t get my phone light… I know I promised earlier, but have to be safe. Sorry, Wasshi~.”

Sumi blinked in confusion, trying to understand what Sonoko meant until she was being sandwiched against her body one second, then it felt like the entire world opened up and she fell onto a sticky, spandex like texture beneath her. Sumi’s body met some resistance having to almost peel herself off, but she was able to get upright with some difficulty.

“There we go, I can get my phone now.” Sonoko's voice, her significantly louder and echoing voice, said.

Right away, Sumi knew what her friend had done. “Sonocchi! I thought we agreed not to do that!”

Sumi’s answer was an immensely bright light coming from above, illuminating the whole pod like the sun had come into existence inside it, giving the girl further view of her surrounding that only confirmed what she already knew.

On all sides, Sonoko’s once more gigantic body was a whole landscape to itself. Behind her, Sonoko’s legs, tall as buildings, were slowly shifting around, enjoying the new freedom space provided. Ahead of her, twin hills rested upon Sonoko’s chest, sizable but not staggeringly so. The skintight nature of her inner body suit only served to accentuate their size and curves on the underside of the mounds that were well triple Sumi’s height and the width of a small house at least, so much to where she could not see Sonoko’s face behind them with the outer later of her wet uniform blocking it. What she could see was the luminous phone above them and presumably Sonoko’s face. The miniature sun rotated slowly in Sonoko’s hands, focusing on the transparent walls of the pod, taking Sumi’s attention briefly with it in curiosity at what Sonoko was searching for.

This doesn’t look right.’ Sumi thought to herself, growing feeling of unease in her chest. Instead of seeing any sign of where the water started, it was a feeling similar to that of walking through an aquarium where the fish habitats were on all sides, even directly above, sort of like a tunnel with the water as all but the ground, separate only by glass. When the light moved downward, Sumi saw her worst fears were confirmed. She could see a huge expanse of muscly looking flesh, folds over the entire organ, and stretching on well beyond the length of the light.

We sank to the bottom of Gin’s stomach!?’

“Oops… I was worried this would happen…” Sonoko’s uneasy voice cut through the air.

“Sonocchi!? W-What are we going to do!?” Panic was starting to enter Sumi’s mind as the situation fully hit her. There was no way they could possibly swim from the very bottom of Gin’s stomach up to the top, especially with the churning having grown even worse. Even trying to use the hammer wouldn’t have been good odds because of how when it shrunk it appeared to downsize things based around their center or from top to bottom. Like how Sumi ended up on Sonoko’s torso when horizontally pressed against her, and then where she had been standing when upright. If they grew big enough to rise above the acids then shrunk small enough to crawl up her throat without choking Gin, they’d just end up back deep in the pool.

“Wasshi, Wasshi, it’s okay I thought of this too.” Her body shifting into a seated stance, Sonoko gripped Sumi with her thumb and index finger, bringing them to her face. “If we stay in here, then we’ll be safe and can go through Mino-san’s body till we’re out the other way.”

Sonoko’s words helped ease the increasing pounding of Sumi’s heart, it was good to know she had a backup plan even for this. But there was one part of it which concerned Sumi and she hoped they were wrong on, for the very idea began to make her blush in embarrassment. “W-What do you mean… T-The ‘other way’?”

“Ehehe…” Even Sonoko was starting to blush, nervously laughing, and it didn’t inspire confidence. “Well… When food’s eaten where does it go…” The blonde trailed off rhetorically.

Sumi froze for a good several seconds, face heating up by the second she realized the full implications.

“It won’t be that bad! Once we’re out of Mino-san’s stomach, I can make a hole for my staff to paddle with till it’s safe to walk. We can walk the rest of the way then and avoid anything.” Trying to sound reassuring, Sonoko continued.

“T-T-That’s s-still…” Sumi stammered, losing her ability to form coherent words from the mental picture. Even if they were going to avoid digested food, did Sonoko really mean for them to wade through Gin’s guts and crawl outside from her ass?

“We’re not gonna be able to go up her throat and it’s better than becoming food, so that means we’ll have to go out Mino-san’s butt.” Clearly, a touch flustered, Sonoko was able to state the words with far less shame than Sumi.

Sumi was unable to even respond, her mind crashing to a screeching halt. It was better than becoming fat, but still!

“But, we’re still gonna be here a while and that was a super tight squeeze, so I’m gonna keep you small until then. Sorry~.” Blunt as a hammer, Sonoko added.

“Eh!? W-Why do I have to stay small!? Why can’t you?” That brought Sumi’s mind back to a semblance of coherency.

“I made this pod with my powers, so I don’t know if making me small would also make it smaller and it’s too dangerous to test it right now.” Like she answered somebody asking what the sun was, Sonoko casually stated.

Sumi let out a loud, dejected whine. She couldn’t deny that it was nice to not be so squished together and actually have room, but she had already been shrunk twice earlier, then eaten by her best friend and almost digested, and now was hopelessly tiny yet again in the palm of Sonoko’s hand. ‘Unfortunately, Sonocchi is right…’

“Here, at least you can get somewhere softer to rest than here. These walls aren’t very comfy.” Lowering Sumi down to her right breast, the larger girl set the smaller on delicately atop it.

Sumi had expected to fall or start slipping, but at her current size and whom it was attached to slightly reclining, even Sonoko’s modest chest was large enough to comfortably sit on. It was soft to rest on, similar to that of a squishy bed, and was likely big enough Sumi would’ve even used it as one if Sonoko didn’t move around much. The warmth of Sonoko’s body heat added to the soothing sensation as well. Beyond that, the spandex of Sonoko’s bodysuit only furthered the feeling of Sumi resting upon a bed with a sheet. She did hate to admit it, but Sonoko’s breast was comfortable to relax on, much better than the hard and cold steel, this was like a giant, heated pillow.

The feeling was disrupted by Sonoko giggling softly, rocking Sumi but not enough to throw her off. “Guess I’m finally bigger than you, Wasshi~. And by a whole bunch too.”

At Sonoko’s playful whims, this was going to be a long trip with an unpleasant destination.


Every second was like an agonizingly long hour for Gin, lying on her back and staring at her stomach. She had eaten both her closest friends in the whole world like they were popcorn and now they were resting inside her stomach, churning around like the food she ate before Sonoko had revealed her latest toy. ‘I hope they’re not part of it now… I don’t want my friends to be food.’

Gin tried to keep herself as perfectly still as was possible, waiting to feel something crawling up her throat and signaling the end of this terrible experience. Yet one minute passed. Two minutes. Five minutes. Ten minutes. Nothing happened.

Fear creeping into her mind, Gin cautiously poked at her stomach a few times. “Sumi…? Sonoko…? You’re still okay, right?”

Predictably, Gin received no response, only furthering her feelings. There was no way that her stomach had actually digested the two into nutrients to absorb already, especially not transformed. But what if that was the case? They wanted to be together forever and being part of her body was definitely one way, but she didn’t want to deal with the knowledge any extra padding on her being was her friends melted into body fat for her growing form. She wanted a bigger chest, but not if that chest came from Sumi.

“Wait… Sonoko did say something about making a case to protect them.” With the memory, Gin felt her nerves calming somewhat, she’d only been paying half attention with how frazzled their mind was at the prospect of Sonoko asking to be swallowed and trying to sell herself as candy. It was awkward to think of Sonoko as food, but pretending she had a salty tasting candy in her mouth instead of her best friend had made it easier to eat them, she just had to repeat it the whole time they felt Sonoko sliding down her throat as a bulge and until they dropped into her stomach.

I guess that’s what they’re doing if they haven’t come up by now.’ Gin had to believe in her friends, they never let her down. With the affirmation and having waited long enough, Gin slowly rose back up to her feet. She wasn’t going to know for upwards of hours though, only having the faith her friends would not get dissolved by stomach acid until she got some kind of sign. She was actually going to spend several hours alone, inside this colossal dollhouse, while truthfully only a few centimeters in size. The lack of anyone else to compare to suddenly made Gin profoundly aware just how tiny she truly was, that she was not a dozens, maybe even hundred meter tall giant lying around her own city, the city that was truthfully just a model.

But how I am gonna know if they’re going through… my…’ Gin’s thoughts ground to a painful halt while the gears in her head started coming together. They had gone down her mouth like any other food did, but weren’t coming back that way. Which left only one exit to her body.

Gin’s face started heating up, to the point where she thought it would combust. Her back arched, stiffening up straight with her hands shooting back to the soft, doughy cheeks of her rear. They were going to come out her butt.

Gin’s thoughts were sent into a tailspin at realizing what was in store. This was going to be the most humiliating thing of her entire life, more awkward than even eating her friends and teammates had just been.

Something else gotta do something else!’ Gin had to find a distraction, anything to take her mind off where it had currently gone. It might’ve been a few hours till she had to deal with such a situation. She could cross that bridge, that mortifying bridge, whenever she got to it.

Gin started to take off into a run to find something in the house, only to stop after a few steps, remembering the two currently being churned around her stomach. If she sprinted and moved a lot, it’d toss them all over her body. “Err, sorry about that!” Gin wasn’t sure if they could hear her, but still addressing the pair brought a weird hint of comfort toward her, as if it was affirming they weren’t yet part of the mush her last meal probably was now.

Much more slowly, not rising above a brisk walk, Gin started searching Sonoko’s expansive dollhouse. This whole ordeal was spiraling wildly out of control.

Chapter End Notes:

Despite the setup making it possible, there will be no scat or anything close to it in successive chapters.