- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter follows chapter 2B, enjoy :)

You weren't sure how long you had blacked out for. It seemed like hours later, but you weren't certain. Your body still ached, and it felt like you had developed a rash from being rubbed up against Eirika's massive sweaty rear for who knows how long. Your throat was even more dry than before, the saltiness from all the sweat you consumed making you extremely dehydrated. You felt ashamed and humiliated at what you had just went through. Slowly you begin to open your eyes as a familiar voice called from above...


"Hey... hey..! Wake up already! Don't tell me you were seriously killed by a woman's buttocks, were you!?" That booming voice yelling at you to wake up... it was Eirika's!


You sat up and wearily looked around at your surroundings... It seemed like you were in a large tent. The orange light fading through the material from the outside made you think it was around sunset. Eirika's gold breastplate and sheathed rapier laid in the corner of the tent, and the princess' giant face was staring down at you with a mixture of condescension and concern.


"Ha! I knew you couldn't be dead! Perverts like you never go away so easily," she scoffed, turning away and hiding a smile.


Before speaking up in retaliation for the cruel and unusual punishment you just suffered through, you couldn't help but immediately fall into a coughing fit. The combination of dry heaving from a lack of nutrients and a stomach full of sweat by the gallons was one of the worst sensations you had ever felt.


*cough* "I-I told you I didn't mean to look up your skirt...!" *cough* "I was just trying to get your attention!" you barely managed to get out between breaths.


Eirika gave you a blank stare for a moment, surprised by your little outburst.


"...Alright little boy. Maybe I believe you, BUT..." Eirika leaned in towards you, her large face was now like a massive living billboard looming over you. "...If you really want my forgiveness, I have one more thing in mind for you to prove your loyalty. Not like you could say no even if you wanted to. There's always a chance you could be lying, and just in case I want to stomp those chances out completely."


The giantess princess' smile became a smug and pompous grin. She unceremoniously plucked you off the table you woke up on and brought you over to a small cot in the corner of her tent.


"You know little one, I've been on my sore, aching feet this entire day, and this is the first time we've been able to set up a proper camp in nearly a week. The troops and I have been on the run so much lately. As much as I am a capable warrior who can hold her own in a fight, I am also still princess who is getting used to a lack of proper body care and the pampering I was so used to back home. Because of that, I have a particular idea in mind...."


You gulped and wondered just what this beautiful but misguided princess had in mind for you...

Chapter End Notes:

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Let me know your thoughts and hope you enjoy :)