- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the start of the more playful / cruel story path. Hope you enjoy :)

"...I'm sorry to ask, but what exactly were you doing clinging to my boot? Trying to take a peek up a noble woman's skirt were you?" Eirika sternly said while staring daggers into your minuscule form.


"N-no! I, umm, well..." was all you could manage to spit out under the pressure.


"Obviously you must have used some sort of shrinking spell to make yourself that size. But all for the sake of something so lecherous?  How... how... barbaric!" Eirika shouted, nearly blowing out your eardrums and shaking your tiny body trapped between her fingers to your core. "Or perhaps you shrank yourself to such a pitiful state to spy on our troops and report our tactical plans back to your masters?" Eirika slowly regained her composure after that little outburst.


Her harsh words and very firm grasp on your body made you freeze up. Just a little squeeze and she could pop you like a grape.


"Well, it doesn't look like you'll be reporting back any time soon. But I am nothing if not forgiving. As hurt as I am by your actions, I wouldn't even think to kill someone as helpless as you." A sigh of relief escaped from your mouth.


"However," Eirika spoke up again, "I do think you need some sort of punishment before I can even think of forgiving you, let alone releasing you. You seem to be around my age, if not a little older, so you still have time to reform your ways. What can I do to convince you not to do this again...?"


"P-Princess, please! I apologize if it seemed like I didn't have pure intentions, but I was really just trying to get help! You see I somehow shrunk and--" your pleading was cut off as Eirika turned her head away from you.


"I really don't want to hear it right now. I need to get back to the campsite before more enemy reinforcements come. Perhaps I'll hear you out later, but for now, maybe this will teach you not to see women as mere objects for your ogling. I've got a great idea where to hide you while we head back, and hopefully it will show you that your desires may not be all they live up to be," Eirika said ominously.


Yet, somehow, you couldn't help but feel there was a sense of playfulness in her words. You wondered if she was somehow enjoying this. The fingers holding your helpless tiny form swung you around behind Eirika. The giantess princess lifted up her golden-colored skirt with her other hand to reveal that same pair of light blue frilled panties from before, and you can't help but notice that they could barely contain her ample backside. It was a sight to behold, gorgeous, perfect even, the gods certainly blessed this princess warrior a body to be cherished, and you were about to get as close to it as possible.


Eirika had a perfect ass, plain and simple. Some might even consider it the perfect bubble butt, and you were both terrified and extremely turned on by it. As to not attract attention from any other ogling perverts or her compatriots, the frustrated princess quickly opened up the waistband at the back of her panties, and tossed you into the chasm. It was more like she strategically stuck you right between her two cheeks as tightly as possible. How she did it so quickly was a mystery to you. You wondered if she had experience discretely sticking things in her ass but laughed off the thought. Eirika then released the waistband of her panties and let her skirt fall back into place over her plump posterior.


A few gentle pats from Eirika disguised as wiping dust off her skirt ended up mushing you into the massive amount of sweaty ass flesh even further. Surrounded by two massive globes of flesh, it felt absolutely amazing... that is, until the princess started walking back to camp... The smell surrounding you actually wasn't a problem at all. It was surprisingly pleasant, though you figured the further you climbed between her ass cheeks, the less pleasant it would get. No, it was the endless amount of sweat and folds of creamy flesh slowly consuming you that was the problem!


Step after step, Eirika's buttocks slowly grinded away at your sanity as your pathetically weak form was battered and bruised between the two cushy cheeks. Your body even started to act like a sponge, soaking up her  booty-sweat. The air grew more stagnant, as it became harder to breathe. Nobody at your old village would have even believed you met the runaway princess of Renais, let alone got trapped between her butt cheeks! You wondered who would have even placed such a curse on you as this, or even why. There wasn't much time to ponder these questions as one overwhelming feeling took over your mind,


"It's.... too.... humid...!!" you tried to yell, but it was no use. The sound of Eirika's heels clicking against the hard cobblestone road, and the ever-so faint sound of the princess humming to herself destroyed any chance you had of getting her assistance. Not to mention the metric tons of soft bubbly butt flesh acting as a silencer.


Your body and the humid air around you were tainted by the ever flowing salty liquid secreting from the princess' pores, and your throat remained as dry as a desert. After around half an hour of biding your time buried in her ass, you could no longer take it. To prevent yourself from passing out, even if it didn't help, you decided you would try drinking from the bountiful amount of perspiration this goddess had provided you. What started as a few cautious licks turned into you fully sucking on her inner ass cheek and waiting for any drops of sweat to make their way into your mouth. The skin surrounding you was too wet and slippery to be able to move properly, so you felt a sense of helplessness as each of this young woman's steps slid you closer and closer to her puckered hole.


All the while, Eirika slowly made her way back to camp. Her long slender legs and plump thighs swung side by side, mashing her meaty ass cheeks in a soothing rhythm. The noble princess couldn't feel exactly what you were doing, but she could definitely tell your body was slowly being inched closer and closer to her anus by the movement of her steps. A blush fell over her pretty face and a small bit of remorse came over her, but she quickly shook it off. You were just a lowly pervert who needed to be punished, right? At least, that's what Eirika told herself as she strolled back to camp, with you along as her prisoner...

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed :) More additions soon...