- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, I'm not really that big into vore, but I have what I guess you'd call soft vore in this chapter, so if it's not up to other vore authors I apologize.

Pictures start at: https://www.deviantart.com/dudeduderson2000/art/Into-the-DC-Multiverse-Giganta-s-Victory-19-22-849707665

Links to following pictures available in the description on Deviant Art.

 

Giganta arrived at her apartment with Batman in hand and Superman underfoot. She wasn’t sure what to do, but she figured Harley might still have connections and they might be able to lay low for a day or two.

As Giganta walked into the apartment she saw Harley punching the air and performing kicks while yelling “Take that Batman!”. She saw the TV was on and the news was replaying her fight from just a few moments ago.

“What are hell are you doing Harley?” Giganta laughed.

“What? I was just getting into the moment, you didn’t invite me along so I gotta live vicariously” Harley replied.

“The Justice League is bound to come looking for Superman and Batman and it won’t take them long to figure out where we live. I’m going to take a quick shower and we need to leave. In the meantime I’m going to let you watch Batman and think of any connections you know of where we can hide out for a night or two.” Giganta said letting Batman fall from her palm.

“Whoa! Why is he tiny?” Harley inquired.

“I don’t know, I think with this ring Luthor gave me I have the power to shrink people. I’m not sure how it works, but I’ll explain later” Giganta said as she walked out of the room.

Harley walked to the couch with Batman in her hand and sat down. She grabbed him with her thumb and index finger and held him close to her smiling face. Batman kept his composure but he was fearful as to what would happen next.

“SO I FINALLY GOT YOU BATMAN, OR SHOULD I SAY ITTY BITTY BATMAN?” Harley laughed.

“AFTER ALL THOSE TIMES YOU FOILED ME AND PUDDIN’S FUN AND THREW US IN ARKHAM, I’M GOING TO ENJOY THIS,” Harley said as she grabbed Batman by the cape and held him over her open mouth.

Batman, still weak from being under Giganta’s heel earlier was in no position to fight back as Harley continued,

“YOU KNOW, I WAS ABOUT TO EAT BREAKFAST BEFORE GIGANTA GAVE YOU TO ME, NOW I WON’T HAVE TIME, I WONDER IF THERE’S SOMETHING ELSE I COULD PARTAKE IN...”

Harley then let go of Batman’s cape and he fell toward her mouth. She held him so high it took a few seconds for him to fall all the way down into her mouth. Harley lowered her head and let out a soft moan. She was enjoying the power she had over Batman and she’d only had him for a few moments. Batman, however, was not enjoying the experience. He’d just fallen quite a distance, at least compared to his current size and was now laying face down on Harley Quinn’s tongue. He could feel her hot breath pass by him as she was breathing and the smell wasn’t great. As Batman lifted his head he was filled with dread. His suit was quickly becoming saturated with saliva and all around him were teeth that could easily tear through him. The same suit that was strong enough to survive a few paces from Giganta was unlikely to survive Harley’s powerful teeth.

Batman crawled forward, closer to the tip of Harley’s tongue. If he could get to that point maybe he could jump out of Harley’s mouth. He wasn’t sure what the plan was after that but being away from her would be the first step. As Batman neared closer Harley felt what was happening and folded her tongue, forcing Batman back. The wet and slippery tongue gave Batman nothing to hold onto and he fell back. Harley folded her tongue so that there was a small canyon in which she could catch Batman.

“NUH UH EY ITTLE AT,” Harley was able to say with her mouth still open and keeping her tongue relatively stationary.

Harley closed her mouth and toyed around with Batman for a few moments before getting him caught between her tongue and her cheek. She pressed her finger into her cheek to add more pressure to Batman’s already perilous situation. He was having trouble breathing now that her mouth was closed and filling with saliva and Harley constantly moving him about made it even more difficult for him. With the pressure continuing to increase, he wasn’t sure how much longer he could hold on as he started to pass out.

Just then the pressure alleviated.

“What are you doing, I told you to watch him, not eat him.” Giganta said, surprising Harley.

“Why did you put him in your mouth, you realise I had him under my foot half an hour ago? Just throw him in your shoe and let’s go, the Justice League could be here any moment.” Giganta continued.

Harley spat Batman out towards one of her shoes that was on the floor. As Batman got a momentary reprieve from the pressure he suddenly found himself hurtling out of Harley’s mouth and towards the ground at a quick speed. Batman got his bearings mid air and realised he was heading directly towards the opening of a shoe. With no way to change his course, Batman sailed directly into the shoe and landed on the insole. As he turned over he was able to see out of the opening of the shoe.

“BULLSEYE!” Harley said cheering herself.

“AWW, LOOK AT THAT, ISN’T HE SO CUTE ALL WIDDLE IN MY SHOE LIKE THAT?” Harley said, as both she and Giganta peered into her shoe.

Both couldn’t help laughing. The mighty Batman was now reduced to a minute size and covered in Harley’s saliva inside her shoe.

“HOW’S THE SMELL DOWN THERE BATS?” Harley continued to tease.

Harley then lifted her foot and began to lower it into the shoe. Batman, not wanting to get caught underneath a giantess’ heel again decided to try to get to under her arch, where the pressure would be less intense. As he ran her toes flew by him. The air quickly became stale and more humid inside the smelly shoe. Batman was successful, however, as he was able to position himself under her arch, as her foot settled in.

Harley bent over, staring directly at her shoes.

“I HOPE YOU LIKE IT IN THERE BATS, BECAUSE THAT’S WHERE I’M GOING TO KEEP YOU MOST OF THE TIME. OH AND IF IT GETS TOO HOT IN THERE AND YOU NEED A DRINK, FEEL FREE TO STICK YOUR TONGUE OUT, THERE SHOULD BE SOME SWEAT ON THE BOTTOM OF MY SOLE” Harley stated.

As Harley started to walk, Batman’s position under her arch shifted and he quickly fell under the ball of her foot. The pressure from each step was increasing, but the suit had stood up so far, he hoped it would continue to. Harley and Giganta left the apartment with one Justice League member each under their feet.

“I don’t think the Justice League would have found us, I used an alias on the lease,” Harley said to Giganta.

“Yea, they never would have cracked Harluigi Quinzelli,” Giganta said sarcasticly.

“Hey! I thought it was pretty good!” Harley replied.

Giganta and Harley were off to find one of Harley’s old friends, with Harley sitting on Giganta’s back yelling excitedly as she flew through the air. What they didn’t know is that they were being followed and would soon be confronted.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Guess who is following behind them (via the last deviantart picture).  Those who guess correctly win absolutely nothing.