- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long delay, I've been making other art on my deviantart account so I wasn't focused on this as much.  

Link to first page of art for this chapter: https://www.deviantart.com/dudeduderson2000/art/Into-the-DC-Multiverse-Giganta-s-Victory-58-61-853674569

 

With Luthor and Batman kneeled before them, the four women pondered what they wanted.

“Can you make my mind control serum last forever?” Ivy asked.

“I am sure it is possible,” replied Luthor

“Good, add it to the list,” Giganta said.

“Oh oh oh, I need something that will make future tiny guys, or girls, stronger so they can survive under my feet... and where ever else I might want to put them,” Harley said while winking at the other women present.

“Calm down Harley,” Giganta said laughing.

“I might have a way to help with that,” Batman chimed in.

“What do you mean?” asked Harley.

“I’ve been experimenting with a device that allows travel to parallel universes. We’ve glimpsed into other universes where they’ve created a pill that grants whoever takes it super human strength.” Batman replied.

“Weeee! I can’t wait, let’s go now!” Harley exclaimed.

“Hold on, I need one more thing. Luthor, can you create some sort of liquid that will bond super heroes to my skin? With Superman here, the kryoptonite will make him so weak that once he’s stuck to my sole he won’t be able to peel himself off, but that won’t be the case with future super heroes.” Giganta explained.

“Oh, and make it something flashy too, Giganta needs to accessorize more.” Harley chimed in.

“That should be a good start unless anyone has anything else,” Giganta stated.

With that, the villains split up. Ivy went back to her retreat as she was more interested in getting back to her plants than defeating the Justice League, at least at the moment. Giganta took Luthor back to Metropolis so he could remove the mind control from the ring and start work on the liquid bonding agent that Giganta ordered him to design. Harley and Star Sapphire left with Batman back to his batcave where the multiverse machine was housed.

At the batcave, Batman got to work powering up the machine.

“So, what’s this other universe like?” Harley asked.

“The Justice League in this universe is evil and rules Earth instead of protects it. The opposition created the pills in order to try to fight back.” Batman stated.

“What happened to the opposition?” Star Sapphire asked.

“They were killed by the evil Justice League and the pills were confiscated.” Batman replied.

“Do they have the same technology to enter our universe?” Star Sapphire asked.

“The last time we checked they did not.” Batman replied.

“Sounds good to me, let’s get those pills!” Harley exclaimed.

Batman turned on the machine and a large portal appeared on the wall of the batcave. The other side had a large crate that looked like it was in the corner of a warehouse or some other storage location. Batman indicated that was what they were after. Star Sapphire created a construct and reached it through the portal, pulling the crate into their universe. Once the crate was through, Batman turned the machine off. Just then a signal came up on the batcomputer. Harley and Star Sapphire started to panic, but Batman told them it was Nightwing, Batgirl, and Robin. He had previously sent them on a mission and they were likely returning to fill Batman in on the details. Harley quickly opened the crate and swallowed one of the pills. She immediately felt the effects and became much stronger. She went over to the Batmobile and was able to lift it with one hand, before quickly setting it back down.

“Here Star, you take one too!” Harley said, throwing Star Sapphire a pill.

Realising that now would be a great time to ambush the bat family, Star Sapphire swallowed the pill. She felt much stronger, with two super powered women and Batman they would easily win the upcoming engagement.

As the three bat-heroes entered the batcave they saw the multiverse machine powering down and asked Batman what was going on. Before Batman had a chance to reply the three were immediately surrounded in a violet bubble. Batgirl tried to throw a batterang towards Star Sapphire, but the bubble reflected it. Star Sapphire removed the air from the bubble and the heroes quickly lost consciousness.

An hour later, Batgirl was the first to awake and what she saw horrified her. A giant Harley Quinn was resting on the couch in front of her with her bare feet propped up.

“BET YOU ARE WONDERING HOW THIS HAPPENED.” Harley giggled.

“WELL, MY GOOD FRIEND GIGANTA CAN SHRINK AND GROW THINGS, SO AFTER WE KICKED YOUR BUTTS SHE CAME OVER AND SHRANK YOU DOWN FOR ME. SINCE I’M SO NICE I OFFERED TO BABYSIT YOU WITTLE GUYS SO NOTHING BAD HAPPENS. I THINK IN RETURN YOU SHOULD HELP ME OUT. I’VE BEEN ON MY FEET ALL DAY AND THEY ARE TIRED, AND A LITLE SMELLY, SO WHY DON’T YOU START WITH A MASSAGE... AND MAYBE A TONGUE BATH” Harley laughed.

Fear filled Batgirl. At her normal size she would often beat Harley in a fight, but being the size of one of Harley’s smaller toes, she stood no chance. She hoped this was all a dream and turned to run. She was so filled with fear that she kept her head turned toward Harley as she ran instead of looking where she was going. As she ran her leg caught something, Harley’s shoe she’d placed on the table, and she went flying. Harley laughed as she saw Batgirl hurdling into one of the shoes she’d discarded on the table. The scream from Batgirl woke up Robin and Nightwing who ran into the shoe to help their friend. Harley saw the spectacle unfold and couldn’t contain her laughter.

“HAHAHA, WOW YOU GUYS LOVE ME THAT MUCH YOU WANT TO BE MY INSOLES?” Harley said laughing at the now three heroes in her shoe.

As the trio were inside the shoe the smell became intense. It was clear that Harley had these shoes for quite awhile. The heroes did the best they could to breath through their mouth, but the smell stuck to them, helped by the moisture on the insole of the shoe and in the air. Batgirl landed face first on the insole and had a thin layer of sweat on her face and the front of her costume. As the heroes attempted to leave the shoe, Harley grabbed it, positioned it on the floor and slowly slid her foot in.

“SINCE YOU GUYS LIKE MY SHOE SO MUCH, YOU’LL LOVE MY FOOT,” Harley teased.

The heroes were powerless to stop Harley’s foot from over taking them. They watched as her sole and toes glided by them and the inside of the shoe became completely dark. Each of them found themselves in a different location under Harley’s foot. Harley repositioned her feet, now only one of them shoeless back on the table.

Robin found himself under Harley’s heel. The heel had no callusses and was smooth, so he was thankful she did some upkeep on her feet, but didn’t have a lot of give. Robin was pinned powerfully and realised that if Harley decided to put her weight on him he’d be turned into a stain very quickly. Nightwing was in a slightly better location, near the ball of Harley’s foot. The smell was just as bad but Harley’s sole was soft and had some give to it. Batgirl probably had it the worst, she found herself spread lengthwise under Harley’s 2nd and 3rd biggest toes. She didn’t feel any callusses, so she wasn’t in danger of getting her suit ripped or face cut, but the smell was intense and the moisture there was highest. Harley felt one of the heroes under her toes and begin to wiggle them, even grabbing and holding the hero between them softly, but firmly. Given her new found strength from the pill, and the fact her new bat insoles hadn’t been given any pills yet, she was very careful with her movements.

“ONE OF YOU IS MAKING A GREAT SQUISH TOY FOR MY TOES, BUT MY OTHER FOOT IS STARTING TO FEEL LONELY, SO LET’S GET YOU IN MY OTHER SHOE NOW TEE HEE!” Harley said looking towards her shoe.

After barely getting used to their new environment under Harley’s foot, the world began to shake for the new bat-insoles. Robin and Nightwing fell onto the moist insole of the shoe as Harley began removing her foot. Batgirl was clasped by Harley’s toes and held in position as her foot came out of the shoe. Her arms were pinned to her side and she had no way to struggle out of Harley’s powerful grip. She watched powerlessly as Harley’s foot moved toward her other shoe, still situated on the table. As soon as Harley’s toes came over the shoe she loosened her grip on Batgirl who fell directly into the shoe. The whole ordeal was terrifying for Batgirl as she had no way to slow herself as was hurdling directly towards the sole of Harley’s shoe.

“THE PADDING SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO CUSHION YOUR FALL... HOPEFULLY,” Harley giggled as she watched a terrified Batgirl fall from her toes.

The fall knocked the air out of Batgirl who had no time to recover before Harley placed both shoes on her feet and then rested them, cross-legged, on the table again. Both Robin and Nightwing found themselves in their previous positions under Harley’s foot. Batgirl found herself under the ball of Harley’s left foot this time. “At least I’m not constantly being played with by her toes,” Batgirl thought to herself. It was better in some ways for the hero, but she realised that as soon as Harley started to walk she’d likely be paste under Harley’s sole.

“OK BAT INSOLES, HERE’S THE DEAL,” Harley stated, “I’M GOING TO TAKE A NAP AND I WANT TO FEEL THREE TONGUES ON MY FEET. AS YOU ARE MORE THAN AWARE BY NOW I’VE BEEN ON THESE FEET FOR QUITE AWHILE TODAY AND YESTERDAY. THEY ARE SWEATY, SMELLY, AND EVEN A LITTLE DIRTY, SO IT’S GOING TO BE YOUR JOB FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE TO KEEP THEM CLEAN AND FEELING GOOD. IF EVEN ONE OF YOU ISN’T LICKING MY FEET BY THE TIME I WAKE UP FROM THIS NAP I WILL CRUSH ALL THREE OF YOU, SO THE CHOICE IS YOURS. AFTER ALL, I CAN USE BATMAN’S MULTIVERSE MACHINE TO FIND REPLACEMENTS FOR YOU... BUT I DON’T KNOW WHY YOU WOULDN’T WANT TO LICK THEM, THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND SOFT. I’M ACTUALLY DOING ALL OF YOU A FAVOR REALLY, TEE HEE!”

Harley wiggled her toes several times in order to get her new insoles positioned exactly how she wanted them for her nap. The heroes felt the environment around them move as they tried to wiggle free of their tormentor’s dominant feet, but to no avail. Even if they could wiggle free there was no escaping her shoes, not while Harley was wearing them. As the movement subsided they were left pinned to Harley’s sole, and heel in Robin’s case, with only their thoughts, minus the putrid smell and the feel of powerful feet trapping them in place. “Should I lick these disgusting feet or not? If I don’t the others will die...” each of the heroes thought to themselves. They would have a decision to make soon enough.

MEANWHILE...

Star Sapphire was able to track down Green Lantern Hal Jordan to Metropolis, not too far from where Giganta had defeated both Superman and Batman the day before. She and Giganta went to the scene, where the streets were entirely empty, due to public fear of increased crime with Superman missing in action. With the new strength from the pill Star Sapphire could probably beat Jordan on her own, but with Giganta there, he’d be no match.

Star Sapphire hovered above the street in the open, as Giganta hid behind a building. Any site of her would likely cause the entire Justice League to decend upon them and she didn’t want that just yet. As Jordan was doing patrol he noticed Star Sapphire in front of him.

“Carol, we do this every time and every time I win,” Jordan said.

“Not this time Hal, I’m finally going to make you pay for leaving me at the altar like that,” Star Sapphire said.

“I had to save Mogo. I still love you Carol, we can work this out.” Jordan replied.

“Oh, we’ll work it out,” Star Sapphire stated.

Just then Hal Jordan was hit by a beam from Giganta and he felt light headed for a moment. It was as thought the world grew drastically around him. Giganta then left the scene so as not to be noticed.

“What the hell?!” Jordan said.

“I HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR NEW SIZE, YOU’RE GOING TO BE STUCK THAT WAY FOR A LONG TIME,” Star Sapphire laughed.

Star Sapphire then created a bow and arrow construct and launched an arrow towards Jordan. Jordan created a shield construct but considering how small he was compared to Star Sapphire the arrow went directly through his construct and hit him in the shoulder. No internal damage was done but it weakened him significantly. Jordan fell to the ground and struggled to get back up. He then noticed Star Sapphire hovering towards him, her right foot removed from her boot and violet nail polish on her toenails.

“YOU WOULD NEVER GIVE ME FOOT MASSAGES HAL, EVEN THOUGH THAT’S WHAT GOOD BOYFRIENDS SHOULD DO, BUT I THINK YOU’LL GIVE ME ONE NOW,” Star Sapphire boomed down to the powerless Green Lantern.

She hovered her sole over the now defenseless Green Lantern who was laying flat on the ground, face up.

Star Sapphire looked him in the eyes and smiled, then gave him a wink.

“FEEL FREE TO GIVE THEM A KISS... OR LICK WHILE YOU’RE DOWN THERE HONEY, THAT WOULD REALLY TURN ME ON,” Star Sapphire teased.

She then brought her barefoot down on Jordan, careful not to use too much force. If she wanted to she could flatten him to the pavement under her sole, but she had bigger plans for him. As her foot made contact, Jordan found himself beneath the ball of her foot. There was some sweat and maybe a small amount of dirt, but the sole was largely clean. Her smooth, soft sole rested directly on top of the Green Lantern for a few moments. Even though it was uncomfortable, especially as Jordan started to notice the smell, he loved Carol deeply. The ring was clearly affecting her mind as the voilet light of love often does. Jordan kissed her bare sole as if to show a sign of his love, maybe that would help to counteract the effect the ring was having on her. Instead, at that instant Star Sapphire felt the ring’s power level shoot up dramatically, 100%, 200%, 500%, 1000% and further. The light around her became brighter and brighter as she tilted her head back and attempted to control all this new found power. Jordan could feel it from under her sole too, the weight increased, doubling, then tripling. He was doing his best to hold his body together under his now goddess owner’s foot. Star Sapphire eventually got control of the new power.

“THAT FELT GREAT HAL, IF YOU WOULD’VE DONE THAT BEFORE YOU WOULDN’T BE UNDER MY FOOT NOW. I DON’T KNOW HOW, BUT APPARENTLY YOU KISSING MY FEET INCREASES MY POWER. I THINK WE’VE FOUND YOUR NEW HOME,” Star Sapphire said down to Jordan.

Star Sapphire wasn’t sure what was causing this, whether the strength granting pill or the shrinking from Giganta, but as long as it worked she wasn’t going to question it.

“I’VE HAD ENOUGH FUN WITH THIS FOOT, SO I’LL PUT YOU UNDER MY OTHER FOOT FOR SAFE KEEPING,” Star Sapphire said as she used a violet contruct to pick up Jordan’s body and hold him against the heel of her left foot while she slide it into her boot.

“THESE HEELS LOOK GOOD, BUT ARE HELL ON MY FEET, YOU’RE ABOUT TO LEARN ALL ABOUT THAT. OH, I SHOULD PROBABLY GET ANOTHER LANTERN FOR MY OTHER FOOT... DO YOU THINK JOHN STEWART LIKES FEET?” she teased as she inserted her foot into the boot. “OH AND KEEP KISSING MY FEET, I LOVE THE POWER BOOST I GET. IF YOU STOP I MIGHT HAVE TO GIVE YOU HARLEY QUINN FOR TRAINING.”

Jordan’s love for Carol increased as he was in contact with her skin so he was all too happy to keep kissing her feet and thinking how lucky he was to be in his position. He was also fearful about going under Harley Quinn’s foot, as he had heard about the things she had done with the Joker. She was a psychopath in Jordan’s mind and it would be best to stay away from her.

Star Sapphire met up with Giganta about 30 miles outside of Metropolis city limits and both flew back to the batcave. They met Batman who was working on the multiverse machine. He was building in a defense in case anyone from another universe tried to portal into the batcave. Star Sapphire and Giganta went upstairs to see a sleeping Harley Quinn.

“Harley, what the hell!?!” Giganta said.

“What?” Harley replied.

“Where are Nightwing, Robin, and Batgirl, did you let them escape!?” Giganta said fearful something could go wrong.

“Oh, them, they’re in my shoes keeping my pretty feet company. They couldn’t wait to get under my feet, so they all ran into my shoe,” Harley said smiling.

“Yea... I’m sure that’s what happened,” Star Sapphire chuckled.

“Did you beat Green Lantern,” Harley inquired.

“Yep, got him where all men belong, right under my heel,” Star Sapphire replied.

“Weeee! Now we all have super hero insoles!” Harley exclaimed.

“Here, you two come sit down on the couch and tell me all about the battle, I want to hear everything,” Harley said.

The three sat down, with their feet propped up on the table. Six feet, five tinies distributed beneath them, and both Batman and Luthor under their mind control working for them. Star Sapphire started to tell about the battle, if you could call it that, as both Giganta and Harley looked on excited.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know if I made any grammar errors or any comments you have.