- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As this is one of my stories, you knew there had to be an orgasm scene in it eventually... let's be honest...

Peggy yawned as she entered her room. It had been far too long since she had been able to sleep in a bed and her whole body felt tight. Before sleep however, she had other things she needed to take care of.

 

Going to the toilet she felt the sweet release of being finally able to relieve herself after a long day's work. A torrent of urine came flooding down to the toilet and she relieved her bowels as well. It might have just been from the exhaustion but she was feeling better than she had in months. Her intestines had felt as if a great burden had been lifted from them, her eyes felt less dry and sticky, and her hair and pubic region weren't near as itchy as they usually had been.

 

Taking a moment to wiper herself before flushing, she naturally failed to notice the small miniscule white chunk that sat lodged inside her recently expelled poop. It was half the head of a tape worm. A parasite which had been living within her small intestine since she had eaten that poorly prepared pork on her trip back in February. What was strange about this tape worm corpse hadn't been the fact that she had expelled it from her bowels, but instead that its entire body had seemingly been melted as if hit by some incredibly hot laser.

 

Peggy of course did not notice this, just as how, when she scratched her thick black pubic hair, she didn't notice the thousands of deceased crab corpses that trickled over her clitoris and glistening pussy lips and down into the toilet below her like dust. These crabs had been slowly spreading throughout her pubic hair, breeding, and creating itchy rashes ever since she had tried on that bathing suit at that local store during her trip. Now, the remains of them tumbled miles below into toilet water. Each one having holes seemingly burnt through them. 

 

If one had been to look closer, they may have noticed something else falling along with the crabs, though admittedly only a fraction of the size. They were small vehicles. Jeeps, trucks, and even a tank or two. They were absolutely minuscule. So small that several could fit in the claw of one crab. But in spite of their damage they were in fact fully operational... that was of course until they hit the water with a completely unnoticeable explosion.

 

What Peggy did notice however; was something she had been noticing for the past few hours. The pleasant sensation that was taking place between her moistening pussy lips.

 

No longer was it trickling along her clit like it had been before, but now seemed to be taking place entirely inside her sending shivers throughout her body.

 

"I guess I can relieve a little stress..." Peggy mused to herself as she sat back down on the toilet allowing her fingers to expertly glide through her hair towards her eagerly awaiting clit.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Team Charlie had done it. No one knew how, but whether it be by the general's words or some enormous stroke of luck, the remainders of the team had managed to hold the hill against the seemingly endless hoard of Crab Class Kaijuu and even managed to explore and wipe out the remaining egg sacks. Though the battle was long, morale was high... that was until they realized that their comms had stopped working.

 

Team Charlie now sat huddled in the depths of the cave along with the injured and whatever remaining vehicles they could salvage. Almost half their team had been wiped out in the battle against the Crab Class Kaijuu, and even more were injured, yet the team had been victorious, and that was something worth celebrating.

 

The past few hours the team had been huddled in the cave as strange tremors shook throughout the region. Slowly the cave had been growing more and more damp with a strange musky scent. Some would swear it also seemed to be getting wider. After a while, a bright light filled the cave, and the men watched in awe as a torrent of yellowish water poured before the entrance with greater mass and force than Niagara Falls! It was at this point the team decided they should move further into the cave while there was light out in order to hopefully find higher ground and stay safe.

 

Progress was slow as they tunnel was slick and slippery, and they had many injured to look out for. Some of the soldiers lamented that they couldn't have tried a bit harder to rescue a few more trucks, but it was too late for that now.

 

Once the soldiers had travelled halfway  through the tunnel, the walls began to shake around them. The men cried out and panicked as a loud rumbling sound could be heard from every angle.

 

"MOVE FASTER!" one man cried out. "WE NEED TO MAKE IT TO HIGHER GROUND!"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Peggy let out a moan as she let her fingers run along her clitoris and down along her open pussy lips. Her job was stressful. She knew that better than most. A young 21 year old woman trying to talk as an equal with high ranking officers who had fought in the army for decades? Many viewed her more as a mascot than an officer. It frustrated her, but it was times like these that she could finally let loose.

 

"One day..." she thought to herself. "One day I'll have a higher position, and then I'll be able to change the lives of entire battalions with simply touch of a finger!"

 

As she thought this, her finger traced along her clit in just the right way sending shivers of pleasure all the way through her body. Her face grew warm as she felt the pressure building inside of her.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"LOOK! A RIVER IS COMING!" one of the men cried out attempting to regain his balance in the violently shaking tunnel. Sure enough, a torrent of thick white liquid seemed to be flooding towards them. Unsure what else to do, the soldiers made a desperate decision.

 

"CLIMB THE WALLS!" they exclaimed. "We'll anchor in and then hoist up the injured with us!"

 

Without a second's hesitation, the healthy soldiers all scrambled for the slick walls doing their best to climb. It was rough work, but they eventually made it up. Reaching into their survival packs they pulled out metal anchors and began to hammer them into the walls. The whole tunnel appeared to shake even more violently with each strike but they managed to anchor them in enough to hoist up those who were injured. 

 

The last injured soldier was hoisted up just in time as an even larger torrent of thick white liquid came flooding in as the walls of the cave shook violently. The men watched in horror as their last remaining vehicles were swept away like dust by the rushing river all the way back towards the entrance, but they were safe.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Peggy gave out one last unexpected shout as a new sensation filled her vagina. It felt almost like tiny guns ricocheting off her walls. Far too small to be painful, yet almost irresistibly itchy. With this she could hold it in no longer and orgasmed harder than she ever had before. The dead crabs in the toilet below quickly got buried in her warm thick cum as her entire back arched in pleasure.

 

As she settled back down onto the toilet seat she failed to notice the military vehicles which dangled precariously off the edge of her glistening pussy lips. Without a second thought, she grabbed some toilet paper and wiped them up along with her cum, crushing the heavily armoured vehicles into metal pancakes before letting the toilet paper fall into the toilet and flushing it away with the rest of her waste.

 

With a large yawn, Peggy stretched and made her way back to her bed, where she flopped down on with exhaustion. It had been a long day, and that orgasm had been far more intense than she had imagined. No sooner had Peggy's head hit the pillow then she fell into a deep sleep. She could sleep through anything today.