- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

https://ko-fi.com/kickyou

John slowly woke up to the sounds of soft breathing.  He didn’t know where he was, as he started to wake up from his sleep.  Once his eyes were open everything came back to him as he saw the enormous face of Vera sleeping peacefully in front of him.  John let out a started call as he tried to back up, only to bump into Vera’s cupped hands holding him closely.  John looked aorund to find he was much smaller than he recalled from the previous night.  He used to be 6 inches tall, now he fit just fine in Vera’s hands as he slept on the couch.  The TV was still playing in the background.  The sound of whatever was playing could just be heard lightly from the couch.  John looked on the sleeping elf face as the nearly childish looking person had their mouth wide open while they slept.  The sound of breathing coming from the open mouth that was probably 5 or so feet away from John.  The air was exhaled from Vera’s nose as he inhaled with his mouth gently sucking the air around John.  It was enough to flick his hair around a little from the suction.

“Vera?  Hey Vera you up yet,” John called out not too loud to startle the teen looking elf.  “Vera?”

Vera stirred slightly in his slumber, “nooo...” He muttered in his sleep before a smile appeared, “Well… maybe one more,” He sleepily said as he smacked his lips.

John frowned at his words, but before he could realize what Vera was saying, the hands behind him started to push him forward, moving John closer to Vera.

“He-hey what?  VERA?”  John started to get nervous as he was being drawing closer to the mouth.  “Ve-Vera!”  John shouted, but it was too late as John was shoved toward the open maw.  John cried out as he was pushed into the open mouth and landed on the tongue.  The saliva that was dripping off the tongue slathered John’s front body.  “Ehhh,” John groaned as he slippery liquid saturated him.  “Ve-”

It was all that John got out before Vera’s tongue started to roll him in his mouth.  The sappy like substance that was Vera’s spit stuck to John’s skin and clothes as Vera started to moan and ooo, in his dreams.

“Doughnut...yummy,” Vera mouthed as he started to flip his tongue around under John.  The movement of Vera’s tongue and mouth started to jiggle John around in his maw.  One moment John’s legs were sticking out of Vera’s mouth the next they were pulled into the slobbering cave.  Vera kept muttering and sleep talking with John stuck in his mouth.

“Hey! HELP!  STOP IT!”  John protested as the large tongue rolled over his body soaking more of the sticky saliva into his skin and hair.  John tried to use his hands to grab something, but everything was dark and soaked in spittle that he didn’t have a chance to gain any ground.  Anything he did achieve like standing  on his knees or arms, the massive tongue smacked him upside the face or back as Vera played with him unaware. 

“Candy,” Vera muttered as he soon closed his mouth and started to suck on John’s body.

“Ahhhh,” John yelled out as he felt the air around him compress and Vera’s checks push inward, pressing him into the tongue.  Vera started to suck on John like he was some kind of hard candy, like a jaw breaker or something.  John swore Vera was sucking and pulling a layer of his skin off as he stewed away in the spit and having it sucked off him.  The hot strands of spit would build up around him, swamping with the liquid, and Vera would gulp them down with hard suck and swallow.  Whatever Vera was dreaming of, he was enjoy it as he let out soft moans and sounds of pleasure form chew on John’s body. 

This went on for a while, till things died down.  Soon, Vera’s mouth slowly opened as he started to breath through his mouth again.  John took in a deep breath of fresh cold air as it rushed over his body.

“Get me out!”  John yelled as he tried to climb over the tongue and teeth before he plopped out of the elf’s open mouth.  John looked down with disgust and saw the long strands of spit still clinging to him.  It was like he just swam through a pool of spit or slime, and now he was freezing cold.  There wasn’t much to keep him warm as the wet elvish spit cooled his body in the open air.  “fucking… Gah!”  John cried out as he flung a good amount of saliva off his body. 

Avoiding the hands that were still close to Vera’s face, John walked around and over them so he was away from the tormenting mouth.  John wasn’t sure if Vera would have swallowed him or not if he was any smaller, and he really didn’t want to find out.  John was done with the day already, and it hadn’t even started.  He steeped and climbed over the still sleeping boy on the couch.  Looking ahead at the TV, he saw the cable box flash the time of 10:45. 

Not wanting to stay there with another chance of being Vera’s mouth toy again, John tried to climb down form the couch.  It was a little difficult due to his size, but John made it down and on the ground floor.

“Ugh,” John said flicking more stray strands of spit still attached to him.  He wasn’t completely dried but he was getting there.  The nasty experience was something he would have to talk to Vera about.  There was no way he would do-

A loud yawn was heard from above as there was more shifting and movement.  John looked up to see that Vera was waking up.  He started to sit up on the couch and stretch his arms above his head and let out a loud yawn.  After he was done stretching and yawning, Vera rubbed his eyes.

“Ahhhh, I slept so good,” Vera purred as he sat there on the couch with his eyes looking slightly sleepy but with a very content and happy smile no his face.  “Doughnuts,” Vera smirked as he licked his lips recalling his dream of snacking and the fact that he actually had the said food in his kitchen.  Vera let out a softer yawn as he started to stand up from the couch.  Vera now dwarfed John at his messily size especially now that he was standing and not laying down.  Vera put one hand high over head and started to stretch once again, but this time the movement was pulling his shirt up revealing some of his stomach before he dropped his arms down.  The simple act of stretching put a lazy smile on Vera’s face as he stood there.  “Oh right, John… John?” Vera called out looking around on the couch for the little guy.

“Down here,” John told Vera as he tried to get his attention.

“Hello?  Little guy,” Vera called out looking under the couch pillows and between the cushions.  “Did you fall down there,” Vera asked pulling out the cushions and looking inside the couch for the minuscule person.

John called out another time and another only to be ignored.  He was just too far away for Vera to hear him.  “Stupid size… why am I this small?”  John muttered trying to get closer to Vera who was still looking through the couch for him.  “VERA!”  John shouted as he stood nearly directly behind the elf.  For a creature to be known for it’s hearing for some reason he was oblivious to John’s words.

“Did you fall down there,” Vera called out as he peered over the back of the couch and behind it.

“WHY WOULD I BE BACK THERE?!”  John called out watching the elf climb up on his couch and looking behind it.  “What are you doing?  Do you really think I decided to climb the couch and fall down there??”  John shouted to the unaware elf.  As much as John wanted to be mad at the silliness behind it, he did kind of feel a little happy that Vera was looking for him and would consider everywhere.  It did seem like the elf cared-

John’s thoughts were cut off as Vera’s large foot came down off the couch.  John didn’t even have the chance to cry out as the soft fleshy skin collided with his body and push down on him with such weight that he felt his body break.  The air was crushed from his lungs, his bones creaked and ached to the point they were about to splinter, every cell in his body felt like it was being compressed into a pancake.  John felt his vision fading for a split second before he heard a high pitch scream coming from Vera and he immediately jumped off John.

John gasped for air as Vera jumped up on the couch with a look of pure fright.  This gave John time to breathe, “Gah...ohhhh,” John wheezed slowly sitting up from that crushing experience.  As bad as it was, he was lucky that Vera only stepped on him for half a second and not longer.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”  Vera complained pointing at John, “I thought I stepped on a bug or a mouse!”

“What … am … I doing,” John repeated as he tried to get his breathing back to normal and his body to stop hurting from the pressure he just endured.  As small and tiny as the elf looked, it was deceiving toward how much weight he had under his foot.  “You’re the one stepping on me,” John argued.

“I was looking for you,” Vera argued back, “I thought you got lost or something, and than you try and frighten me like that,” Vera was slowly coming down from the top of the couch, “Why are you on the floor any way,” he asked.

The silly statement brought him back to early this morning when he got a tongue bath from the elf himself.  Heck his size was the biggest issue here, “Why am I this small?!”  John asked with anger.  “I know I was much bigger before I went to bed.”

It took Vera a second to realize what John was saying.  “Oh, right.  Well,” Vera started with, “You started to fall asleep last night, and looked a little cold.  I just thought I would make you small enough to fit in my hands.” Vera told him giving a weak smile, “And… I got kind of tired and started to fall asleep too.  I was going to turn you back to normal, but you looked so adorable all small and stuff, so I thought I would just hold onto you till morning.”

John didn’t know how to explain to Vera that such a simple (and maybe in some weird way kindhearted) action lead to possible the worse morning John had experience in his whole life.  Heck he swore he could still feel Vera’s spit in places on his body that had yet to dry.  Not to mention how sore his body felt now after having his life squish out of him for a second.  Oh yeah, this had to be in his top 5 bad mornings. 

Just as John was going to voice his complainant about his morning Vera apologized, “Sorry.”

John wanted to argue or yell at Vera for his actions or something, but that wasn’t going to get him anywhere.  “Just, can you make me bigger,” John asked wanting to be slightly larger than this.

“Oh yeah,” Vera said already changing John back to his normal 6 inches.  Now with at least a good couple sizes larger now, John felt a little better.  Not as good as being his full normal 6 feet tall self but better than that small size he was.  Once John was slightly larger he heard Vera’s tummy growl and watched as he cupped his hands over the loud beast.  “Hehe, ops, kind of hungry,” Vera weakly smiled.  Getting up off the couch Vera picked up John and carried him over to the table.

“So I was thinking,” John said to Vera, “We could go over money after breakfast.”

“Can we?  That would be totally awesome!  Than I’ll be able to buy things, like so much quicker,” Vera said as he opened a cupboard and pulled out the doughnuts.  Vera had been thinking of them ever since he bought them yesterday.  Those chocolaty circular rings of pure bliss.  Just the thought of them made Vera’s belly cry and wail for them.  There was drool starting to drip from his lips.  Vera set the box down and ripped it open and nabbed one before bring it to his lips.  Opening his mouth Vera let out a delighted sound as he bite into the heavenly treat.  “mmmm so good!   You want one,” Vera offered part of the doughnut to John.

John wasn’t sure.  Watching Vera nibble and bite on the doughnut kind of reminded him of this morning.  But he was hungry and need something sweet to pick him up this morning, “Sure,” John said taking the chocolate frosted doughnut with chocolate flavored breading on the inside.  The all chocolate doughnut smelled too sweet for John’s taste, still he ate the nearly cake like food for breakfast.  It wasn’t till John was done that he looked at the box of 8 doughnut and saw only 2 were left, “JESUS!”  John blurted out startling Vera who looked confused.

“What,” Vera asked around a doughnut in his mouth.  “what’s wrong,” He muffled.

“Where did the rest go?  Did you really just… wow,” John said shocked.  For some reason the little elf’s appetite was monstrous.  The child looking elf devoured six doughnuts so fast that John was shocked that there was even some left.  “Sorry, that’s just… wow,” John repeated.  Vera on the other hand looked hurt.

“What,” Vera asked again, “I’m hungry,” He pouted around the doughnut as he seemed to slow his eating down.

“Sorry, I’m new to elves,” John said shaking his head, “I didn’t know how much they eat or need sugar,” John told Vera.  “Anyway,” John said pointing to Vera’s wallet that was on the table off to the side, “Can I?”

Vera nodded as he pushed the last bit of doughnut in his mouth before moving onto another.  John moved to the wallet and opened the large flap to show the inside of it.  Sure enough John found the bills he was looking for.  He pulled them out and started to set them on the table.  By the time he was set up, Vera had eaten the rest of box of chocolate doughnuts.

“Ahhh, so good,” Vera sighed contently leaning back in his chair.

“Ok, so, let’s pretend we’re at the supermarket again,” John said.

“Mmm hmm,” Vera responded still with his eyes closed and hands on his belly, the look of bliss covered all of his face.

John wanted to snap at the elf and his such laid back attitude right now.  However John held his composer, “The amount is 47.97, which bills and coins do you use?”

Vera let out a sigh and the softest burp, before sitting back up, “Hmmm, this one,” Vera said pointing to the $100 bill.

“Why that one,” John asked.

“Cause it’s the got the most 0 on it,” Vera explained.

“Right… orrrrr,” John stepped over to the $50, “This one.  You don’t want to hold up the line right,” John reminded him, “So try and get as close to the amount as possible.”

“Ohh, right,” Vera sheepishly smiled.  “Don’t want to do that…”

“Ok, 15.50, which ones you going to use?”

“Hmmm,” Vera said looking over the bills before picking out a few.

“Right, and coins,” John asked teaching Vera how to pay with the exact change too.  It seemed Vera was a fast learner as he got it down in only a few minutes and was adding bills and coins like any normal person would do at a supermarket.  “Perfect.  See, you got it,” John praised the elf for learning human currency.

Vera laughed, “Oh this is so easy!”

John wasn’t going to comment on how easy or difficult it should be, but at least Vera got it down.  “Ok, so,” John said to bring Vera’s attention back to him, “Ready to learn how to do taxes?”

“Taxes?  Why?”  Vera confusingly asked, not sure why he needed to fill out tax forms of any kind.

“Why?” John asked like it was a stupid question, “So you don’t get investigated again, and something like this,” John said pointing to himself, “Doesn’t happen again,” John told Vera while giving him a look that it was his fault.

“oooo, right,” Vera weakly laughed, “Yeah.  I guess we can,” Vera told John.

“Okay, go get my suitcase,” John told the elf who got up and walked over to John’s still normal size briefcase.  Vera set it on the table and opened it to see a bunch of files.  “Ok, I need you to grab the first form, and a W-2 along with-”

“Whoa whoa, a what and a what??” Vera asked shocked and lost.  “I thought you said this will be easy?”

John sighed, right… little steps.  “Grab this one,” John said as he shifted around his stack of papers and pulled out the form, “And this...” John held up one end for Vera to grab, “And a pen,” John said reaching for one of the ballpoint pens that were almost as big as he was.  John set the papers down in front of a less than enthusiastic looking Vera.  “So obviously you put your name down first,” John told Vera who wrote out his name on the form, “Next we put down your social security number.”  John lead Vera’s hand over to the box marked for that.

“What’s my social security number?”

“It’s your…” John sighed before explaining. “It’s a small card with nine numbers on it.  It’s like your identification number for any governmental documentation.”

“Nine numbers?  You mean this,” Vera pulled out a card from his wallet that said SSN on it.

“Yup, that’s exactly it, now fill in each box,” John told Vera as he scribbled his number down.  “Next we put down your income.”  Vera followed each step that John told him to do and soon found out that he was doing it.  “Now take box 16b and combine 16a with it to fill out box 17.”

“Ugh, more math,” Vera complained as he added up the numbers.  “Why can’t someone else do this for me,” Vera complained setting his pen down.

“Hey now, we’re almost done-”

Vera just pouted as he crossed his hands over his chest, “Can’t you-”  Vera’s face lit up, “Why don't you finish it for me?!  You do this stuff all the time right?”

John gave Vera a confused look, “The point was for you to know what to do next time-”

“Oooo,” Vera groaned holding his gut.  “Sorry, oof,” Vera groaned again holding his tummy.  “I don’t feel so good.”

“Are… are you trying to trick me,” John asked skeptical at the elf who was now all of a sudden getting a stomach ache.

“No,” Vera whined, “I think it’s the chocolate doughnuts,” Vera stated.

“What about them,” John asked.

“My stomach always feels icky after I eat chocolate.”

John gaped at the large elf that stood up from the kitchen table.  “You get sick from chocolate?  THAN WHY DID YOU EAT IT?!”

“Because,” Vera guiltily smiled, “They taste just sooooo good.”

“Wha- Vera that has to be the dumbest reason there is to eat something that makes you sick,” John told the elf.

Vera ignored him, “I’m just going to take a nap.  I’ll feel better after I get some sleep,” Vera told him before walking away.

“Vera… Vera!  Hey come on?  Are you serious right now?”  John called out watching the elf shuffle toward his room.  John looked down at the nearly finished document.  “I guess I could finish it for him,” John said as he filled out the last of the boxes and marked all the check off boxes applying to the elf.  Once done, John came into another situation, “Wait… how do I get down?  Oh come on!”  John complained recalling that Vera was going to be sleeping.  Huffing John walked over to the seat that Vera had gotten up from a little while ago.  “I should be fine…” John reassured himself as he leaped off the table and landed on the seat.  His legs wobbled and ached but luckily it wasn’t like this morning.  It took a few minutes for the aching to dull out and John was back at the task of jumping down to the floor.  The height wasn’t as far as the chair to the table, but it was still kind of far down.  With a good leap, John made it to the floor.

“The kid has got to stop being so careless.”  John shook his head as he walked from the kitchen to the living room.  The TV was still on, playing some silly show or movie.  John didn’t know which it was as he looked at the large image playing on the screen.  Deciding there wasn’t much that he could do other than wait for the napping elf, John headed to the couch.  At his height it was hard to climb up the sofa and get to the top to sit down.  But with some effort and determination, John made it up top.  John sat on the large couch feeling like a toy that might have been dropped and left there by a child.  Which wasn’t too far from the fact that he was left on the table by an almost child like person.  Still slightly annoyed at the fact that he was abandoned like that, John noticed the show was changing to one that he was not very fond of.  It was a silly show that just got under John’s skin.  Sighing, John stood up and looked for the remote.  It was set on the arm rest on the other side of the couch.

“Of course it is,” John complained as he started to walk toward the remote.  As John crossed the couch he was one cushion away, when the unthinkable happened.  His foot slipped.  The way he was stepping John’s foot fell off the cushion and down the crack in between the seating of the sofa.  The sudden change in footing cause his other leg to fall forward and both legs were stuck in the crevices.

“HEY!”  John shouted out as he felt his feet sink down further and his hips getting swallowed by the soft but slightly firm cushion on either side of him.  “No, no, no-” John complained wiggling as he sunk slower and slower till only his neck and head were free.  “Son of a BITCH,” John yelled as he struggled to get out.  “MOTHER Fuuu-  AHHHH,” John yelled and struggled but was unable to break free.  After a great deal of struggling John was stuck.

“This is perfect...” John complained as he was stuck between the seating.  And what made matters worse was he was looking at the TV that was playing that damn stupid show.  Almost as if to mock him.  “Stupid TV,” John complained.  He couldn’t get his arms out of the cushion and were pinned down by his side with his hands sticking up near his neck but not out.  His neck was just far enough out that the top of his head would be around the top of the cushions on his left and right side.  “How am I suppose to get out?”

John was motionless for at lest what felt like an hour or so, but the show reminded him it was less than 20 minutes.  Before the show was almost over there was some movement off to the side.

“Ve-vera?  Is that you?  Hey help me, I’m in the couch-”

The sound of a shower turning on filled the apartment with it’s noise as a door closed.  “VERA?  HEY DON’T LEAVE ME HERE LIKE THIS!!!”  John groaned as he went unheard.  “This day fucking sucks...”  His arms and legs were numb from being held together by the couch.  The sounds of Vera showering and clean himself up only reminded John of how much he wanted to clean up too.  He hadn’t showered in a few days and he swore he could still smell Vera’s spit on him from this morning.  Finally after what seemed like ANOTHER hour, John heard the shower stop and a shower curtain pulling back.  Vera was finally finished after a long hot shower.  “Finally,” John muttered as he waited for the door to open and the elf to come out and back into the-

A startled cry came out from the bathroom, “CRAP!  I ALMOST FORGOT!!”

The door swung open wide and the sounds of Vera’s bare feet running toward the living room was heard.  John was about to call out for help when he was hit by the look of a still damp looking Vera.  He had a bathrobe around him that hung down to his ankles and had a towel wrapped around his head to dry his hair.  Vera quickly grabbed the remote out of John’s view and turned around to change the channel.  As Vera did this, John got a glimpse of Vera and a flash of what was under the robe, or lack of.     The sound of the TV changing was heard before it set on a channel.

Vera let out a sigh, “Just in time,” Vera said as he tossed the remote down on the couch and went to sit down.  The shadow Vera cast on John made his heart beat increase dramatically.

“Vera?  VERA?!  NO-”

The bathrobe covered butt came down on top of John as Vera sat directly on top of the human stuck in his couch.  He was oblivious to John as he sat on him.  John let out a horrible sound as the soft butt pushed down on him and the cushion.  The seat creaked from the massive weight of the little elf and the seat started to deflate as it took the pressure.  Sure enough Vera’s ass was pressing down on John’s face as he too was crushed downward into the sofa’s bedding.  John was still letting out a sound of protest as Vera plopped down on a comfy spot.

“I nearly missed the new episode today,” Vera let out a sigh, “That was a close one,” Vera laughed.

The laughter shook the seat he was on which vibrated John’s body under the large butt covering his head.  John’s face was rubbed into the boy’s butt that was cladded in the fuzzy like robe stretched over his bottom.  John hated to say it, but he could feel Vera’s ass pressing down on him.  Luckily Vera just showered so it wasn’t as smelly as one would think.  It actually smelled fine with the hint of soap and freshness, well for a butt that was.  It was still someone’s booty, and that was just a sick thing to be stuck under.  Especially at this size.  John tried to call out, for Vera to get off him.  However John’s words weren’t reaching Vera, because even he could barely hear himself.  For his voice to travel through the robe material, the butt flesh above that, and the TV now blaring some kind of theme song and reach the elf’s ears would be impossible.

“VEEERRRRAAA,” John screamed but it did nothing.

John was stuck under Vera’s fluffy butt as he sat there watching whatever show he almost missed.  The fur like material of Vera’s robe covered all of John and the couch cushions he was stuck between.  The material also didn’t let a lot of fresh air in.  John realized this when his breathing was starting to get heavy.  The air was already heating up from Vera’s rump and John’s warm exhales.  The blanketing robe locked in any heat, so the longer Vera was on top of John the hotter the temperature was getting.  It didn’t take too long before John felt like he was in a sauna with how hot and damp the air was.  John was already starting to feel faint from the heat and low air quality.  The ground beneath John felt like it was slowly swallowing him more and more as he sank deeper into the couch.  Vera’s big butt pushed down on him more and more crushing him further and lowering him into the compressed couch.  There was no end to it as John’s face started to sweat and redden.  The muffled sounds of Vera laughing and giggling at whatever the TV was playing filled John’s ear as the boy continued to sit on him without a care in the world. 

As John was on the verge of passing out, he felt his feet touch the bottom of the couch.  The bedding under the cushions, the material offered little to no resistance as even then John’s feet started to sink into the material and pull him even further into the couch.  John’s head was spinning as it was too stuffy and cramped down here, the pressure was now maxed out as Vera had sunk his backside all the way into the couch.  It was hard to think, to keep track of what was going on.  The only thing reaching John now was Vera’s laughs. 

Just as John was going to pass out from over heating and lack of air, Vera started to get up.

“That was a funny episode,” Vera laughed as he stood up and started to head to his room, “I should get changed now,” Vera hummed the ending song to the show as he walked to his room and went to put on some clothes.

John watched as the massive looming butt lifted off of him.  Just before John could move, the walls pressing on him shot up with Vera’s ass and kept him locked down near the base of the couch.  The cushions wrapped around and shoved John a little further down as they bounced back to normal seats.  It took a split second but when it was over, John was laying down on the bedding of the couch under the cushions.  It was stuffy and cramped, but it wasn’t as bad as being under the elf’s ass.  It took a few moments for his mind to defog, but by than he was already crawling forward.  Being under the cushions made it easier for John to move, as they weren’t pinching him together.  It took a minute or two, but John was able to squeeze himself out from under the cushions and land in a heap on the floor. 

Never had fresh air been so pleasing to him, “Freeeeee,” John cried out as he laid there exhausted and cooked to the core.  The cool air was a blessing he missed.

The soft thumps of Vera’s feet hitting the floor distracted John from his moment of freedom.  “What are you doing on the floor,” Vera asked obviously not noticing how tired he looked.

“You, sat on me,” John said getting some air.

Vera frowned, “Sat on you?  When?”

John closed his eyes, “Like not even 10 seconds ago!  I was stuck in the couch.  Under your BUTT!”  John shouted as he looked at Vera.  At first Vera looked confused and apologetic about it, but the concerned look shifted.  A small smirk tugged at his lips. He held his hand up to his mouth and stiffed a laugh.

“My...my butt,” He repeated trying not to burst into a fit of laughs, “You were under my...” another sputter of laughs.

“HEY!  This isn’t funny!”

“Sorry,” Vera said trying to regain control of his laughing, “but… butt,” like a child with a funny joke Vera couldn’t help but grin. 

John glared at the elf, “Stop laughing.”

“Right… well, maybe next time, you should watch where you sit,” Vera offered hiding his smile and laughter the best he could.

John was aghast, “ME?!  YOU need to watch where YOU sit!”

“I’m just saying,” Vera told John as he went to sit on the couch, right where John used to be trapped.  Vera pulled his sweat pants covered legs up and balled up on the couch as he turned the TV on.  “You got stepped on today too… maybe you need to be more careful,” Vera offered as he changed the channel to something to watch.

John wanted to fight and point out that it was all Vera’s fault.  Why he was small, why he was stepped on, chewed on, and even sat on.  It was because of him that any of this stuff was happening to him.  However the loud sound of the TV being turned up and a show that Vera found filled the room with it’s noise.  John’s words would have been drowned out by the chaotic sounds.  Not knowing if Vera did that to silence him, or if he thought the conversation was done, John was unable to talk with Vera.

John glared at the elf who was too distracted by the TV to notice.  Heading over to the opposite side of the couch, John sat on the floor.  He would just stay away from the elf the best he could and wait out this stupid week.  Than he would be normal, and gone. 

Ohhh, just the thought of being able to walk away from this place and talk to a normal size person brought joy to John.  Just a few more days.