- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 


Vera was having a nice dream, the grin on his face would have told anyone that clearly.  He didn’t know why but he was feeling happy for some reason.  As Vera tried to understand exactly why he was grinning in his dream, there was a loud and sharp knock that woke him up from his slumber.  Vera sat up and his feet slide off the coffee table, landing with a thud on the floor.  This in turn startled a sleeping John, who was trapped on the coffee table.  It seemed as John massaged Vera’s feet last night the elf boy fell asleep and left John there.  If Vera could read minds, he would know how furious and upset John was at Vera’s neglect for him.  However that wasn’t something Vera could do.  Instead Vera looked around groggily wondering what that noise was.  Vera noticed the light coming in from a window and knew it was day time.  He also noticed the TV was left on and John waking up too.

 

“What was that,” Vera muttered thinking maybe it was his dream that was messing with him.

 

However the resounding thumps of knocking filling the apartment came back, along with an all too familiar voice.

 

“VEEEERRRRRAAAAAA,” Sang out a super cheerful and wishful voice just beyond the door.  “IIIIITTTTT’SSSS MEEEEE!” The voice went on and Vera’s eye widen as soon as he recognized the high and lightly pitched voice belonging to none other than Alty.  

 

John looked back to Vera wondering who the hell that could be and watched as Vera’s ears twitched and dropped slightly.  He looked like a puppy that was caught doing something wrong.

 

“Shiiiiit,” Vera hissed with a panicked look.  “Alty? Why...”  Vera muttered sounding worried.

 

“Who the hell is Alty?  Is that, like your girlfriend or something,” John asked hearing the voice continued to call out Vera’s name and knocking on the door.  He wouldn’t lie her voice did sound kind of cute behind the closed door, but he never thought Vera had a relationship going.  As upset as he was for being woken up from a rough night and even longer week, the cheerful voice kind of felt magical as it gave him a warm feeling hearing it.  She seemed nice.

 

Vera looked at John and his face turned from a mocha shade to a milk chocolate shade as his dark skin paled, “If he finds you I’m totally screwed,” Vera commented sounding jittery with fear and worry.

 

John should have enjoyed watching Vera squirm like this, that was until till he heard that first part, “Wait… he?”

 

“Veeeerraaaaa, open up…” Alty whined from the other side of the door, “I know you’re in theeeeeerrrreeeee.”

 

“Uh… just a minute!” Vera called out as he snatched up John who let out a yelp from the forceful swipe.  One moment he was on the table the next he had Vera’s fingers wrapping around him in a firm hold.  He was in darkness and was quickly hurried off toward somewhere.  John heard the sound of a door shutting just before he was dropped on top of a sink.  Looking up at Vera who seemed even more panicked, this told John something bad was up.

 

“What’s going on?”  John asked skeptical that Vera only looked panicked when it involved him getting busted for something he shouldn’t have been doing.

 

“It’s Alty!”  Vera explained in a hushed voice.  John didn’t know why Vera thought the name would have meant something to him.

 

John shook his head, “Who?”

 

“He’s like…” Vera tried to think of the words to describe Alty.  He wasn’t exactly Vera’s mentor, and Vera guess he should call him a friend.  Like Vera, Alty was from the other magical world.  However unlike Vera, Alty had been on this world much longer and there for knew much more about Earth than Vera.  Whenever Alty came over they would chat and talk about how things they learned since the last time they meet or what they missed or didn’t miss back home.  “He’s uh… an elf like me,” Vera explained, “But, not a dark elf.”

 

John frowned, “There’s a difference?”

 

Vera nodded his head vigorously up and down.  Just as Vera was going to go into detail about the difference between the two types of elves, another whine for Vera to let him in came from Alty still standing outside.  “SORRY ALMOST THERE!” Vera called out before looking back to John, “I have to hide you.”

 

“Hide me?!”  John shouted before Vera could move.

 

“He can’t find out,” Vera complained, “He’s one of the few magical beings part of the government… he’s the LAST person that needs to see you.”

 

John just sputtered at the fear in Vera’s voice.  “Fine… just leave me in here while you talk-”

 

“I can’t,” Vera protested.  “He’ll smell you out.”

 

John’s mouth gaped open at what he heard, “Smell?  He’ll smell me out?  What kind of bullshit-”

 

Vera looked at the door as if expecting it to break open and Alty to come barging in anyway, “Elves have a good sense of magic, they can detect magic easily.  And trust me, you smell just like my magic.”

 

John didn’t say what else he smelled like, considering he had been servicing his feet all night till they both passed out.  Hell he hadn’t even been able to shower since he been shrunk.  So to say he smelled wasn’t an understatement, but for an elf to sniff out the magic on him?  That sounded like some shady shit that Vera could be making up.

 

“Well,” John said coming to another possible solution, “how about till Alty leaves, you turn me back to normal-”  

 

Vera cut him off, “I told you,” Vera shook his head, “He’ll SMELL it!  Any use of my magic or anything I used it on, Alty will KNOW…”

 

“Of for fuck sake,” John muttered as he rolled his eyes before they rested on Vera’s socks.  “There no fucking way I’m going in your socks!”

 

“Well,” Vera gave an apologetic look, “I can put you somewhere else…”

 

John’s thoughts turned to the other morning where he almost slipped past Vera’s waste line and down in his…

 

This made John nearly scream out for going into Vera’s socks.  That was till his eyes came onto the side pocket on Vera’s pants that he was still wearing from the other day.  Just before passing out on the couch.

 

“Your pocket!”  John told him pointing to his right side.  

 

“Pocket…” Vera repeated and looked to where John was pointing, “MY POCKET!  YOUR A GENIUS,” Vera picked John up and with a delighted grin covering his face.  John couldn’t react in time as Vera place a quick unsuspecting smooch on John before he quickly tossed the small man into his pocket.  “COMING!”  Vera shouted as he walked away with John in his pocket to let Alty inside.

 

John was stunned for the briefs of moments as he was still trying to recover from being kissed by the boy.  A freaking guy just kissed him.  VERA KISSED HIM!

 

Shuddering at the fact that his first kiss was from a freaking guy, John wiped and clawed over his face and body to remove any cooties he might have contracted from a male placing their lips on his body.  

 

It wasn’t till the first few steps that John realized his mistake of suggesting to be put in Vera’s pant pocket.  His baggy pants left a lot of room for him to move around in.  Which meant he was bouncing around.  John felt his body collide with Vera’s soft thigh and bounce of the plump skin, only to swing back into it.  John’s face smacked into the skin just behind the fabric he was dangling in.  It was like being stuck in a hammock, unable to do much than lay there and being pushed into Vera’s thigh.  Each clop he made into Vera’s leg felt like bouncing off a tree, a soft slightly squish but firm tree.  By the time Vera made it to the door, John felt his face had collided with Vera’s flesh a dozen times already.

 

Vera opened the door, “Hey Alty-”

 

Before Vera could let the other elf boy into his apartment, Alty squealed his greeting, “VERA!  It’s been forever!”  Vera was startled as the light skinned elf, who had a very long braided pony tail well past his hips, who was just an inch or two taller than him came bonding into his arms for a hug.  Vera stiffened at the greeting, as a dark elf, they weren’t big on physically greetings.  However regular Elves were a very affectionate and cheerful race.  Almost the complete opposite of Vera’s.  As Alty laughed while clinging to Vera, he tried to return the hug but Alty was already pulling back.

 

“Guess what,” Alty announced seeming happy at seeing Vera.

 

“Uh, what?”  Vera asked letting Alty into his home.  It was now that Vera was able to see the slightly older elf and his outfit.  Alty, who was well over 1000 years old, much older than Vera, didn’t look more than a year or so older than Vera looked.  He was also wearing the complete opposite outfit of what Vera was in.  Where Vera was mostly covered up, Alty was exposed more than his fair share of skin.  Shorts that were almost too small to have decent pockets, a lot of midriff exposed to the point that his shirt was practically covering less skin than shorts.  His footwear was open flip flops.  The two elf boys were just like night and day.

 

“I learned a new greeting,” Alty smirked as he walked into the apartment looking around.  “Want to see it?”  Alty asked turning around on Vera who just shut his door.

 

Vera was doing his best not to look like he was hiding a tiny man in his pocket that he shrunk by accident.  A secret that would most most likely get him deported back to his home world faster than Vera could eat a box of chocolate doughnuts… and he could eat those very quickly.  “Uh, sure,” Vera remarked.

 

It didn’t take Alty long to take the two quick steps toward Vera.  Before Vera knew it, he felt Alty lips smooching his left cheek and than his right cheek before pulling back smiling like the sun, “It’s how the French say hello.”

 

Vera looked confused at Alty’s greeting, “The French?”

 

Alty smiled and nodded, “It’s how some people greet each other, by kissing each other’s cheeks!  Isn’t it cute?  Although,” Alty pondered it for a moment, his eyes glancing at the ceiling as he recalled something, “I get mixed reactions from people when I do this, I wonder why… anyway, I thought since the other day was everyone’s appointment day, I would swing by and check up on my fellow elf.  So?  How are things,” Alty asked walking around and examining the room.  

 

Vera wasn’t sure if Alty was looking for something or was checking up as in seeing how he had been behaving.  The actions Alty was doing, made him nervous.  Unable to resist, Vera stuck his hand into his pocket, the one with John in.  

 

John suddenly felt a large object, about his size, coming into his space.  It soon pressed into him, showing off how large it was.  Vera’s hand pushed into John and smashed him softly into the side of the elf boy’s leg, keeping him from moving.  Vera held John firmly into his leg to make sure Alty didn’t notice a shape or something moving in his pocket.  John on the other hand felt like Vera was going to crush him into his thigh if he pressed any harder, “VERA,” John whimpered out loud, hoping that Alty didn’t notice even with his elf ears.

 

“Uh, you know… good.” Vera told Alty, who quickly jumped up on the couch and sat crossed legged smiling at Vera.  He quickly patted on the other side of the couch eagerly for Vera to join him.

 

“Yeah?  Anything interesting happen?”  Alty asked in the same cheerful tone.  

 

Vera wasn’t sure if Alty was asking to be friendly or if he was trying to find something out.  Vera shook his head as he went to sit down like Alty was.  Folding his legs in on themselves.  He felt John on his thigh push into the couch as his pocket folded under Vera as he sat down.

 

John wasn’t ready for the cushion to pin him and Vera’s thigh together.  It was like being a small piece of lunch meat between two loafs of bread, as he was pancaked between the two soft but imposing forces.

 

“Not really…” Vera told Alty who went on with his questions.  His smile almost looked playful.

 

“You like it here?”  Alty asked.

 

This time Vera nodded, “Yeah.  I do, it’s so much better than the our other world.”

 

Alty let out a laugh, “I know right?!  I mean here, it’s always something new!  Like check this out, I bought my first,” Alty dug into his almost nonexistence pocket to pull out a small object that almost didn’t fit fully in the pocket.  “It’s called a P-hown,” Alty declared holding up a smart phone in his hand.

 

“P,” Vera repeated, “Hown?  What’s a Phown?”

 

Alty’s smile never faded, “I don’t know but it looked so cool and interesting!  I just had to buy it!”

 

“Oh,” Vera remarked as he moved closer to examine the weird looking device.  Vera couldn’t make heads or tails over the weird rectangle like object.  It looked so fragile that it couldn’t be used as a weapon, but there wasn’t much else he could think of the object to be used for.  It seemed so bland and pointless.

 

Alty went on, “Apparently it’s like magic or something, you can contact other’s who have Phowns… HEY, we should get you a Phown too!”

 

Vera was hesitant, although he understood most basic concepts, he was still learning about this world.  Heck he JUST got money down…

 

“Uh, maybe some other time.”  Vera told him

 

Alty look a little sadden by the news but nodded, “Sure… so, did you have plans today?”

 

Vera didn’t really have plans, but he also didn’t want to give Alty any time to “sniff” out John.  There was a reason Alty was with the government, he knew when rules were broken with magic.  It was just a matter of time before his secret was revealed, and than… Vera would be going back home.  

 

“Not really…” Vera said sounding a little uncertain.

 

Alty was up in a flash at the news, “Great!  We can go to the park and hang out, come on!”  Alty said as he reached forward and took Vera’s hand and pulled him up off the couch.  Vera barely had time to say something about shoes before Alty almost hauled him out of his apartment.

 

John gasped for fresh air as he was released from the fluffy, but crushing prison he was stuck in.  He could feel his body peeling off of Vera’s leg through the pocket thin fabric.  He was soon back to bouncing and bumping off Vera’s thigh as he walked.  The constant beating of each step was annoying, but so much better than being suffocated under Vera’s fleshy leg and couch. 

 

Vera was barely able to slip his shoes on before Alty was already back at grabbing his hand and walking him out of his home.  “Come on this is going to be fun!”  Alty cheered as he was taking two steps at a time down the stairs.

 

“Whoa whoa hold on your going to fast,” Vera told Alty who hardly listened as the eccentric elf took the lead.

 

 

 

 

 

Vera couldn’t help but compare him and his other fellow dark elves he grew up around, with Alty and his fellow kind.  Vera recalled reading the words introvert and extrovert, and it was clear that Alty’s people were extroverts, always cheerful and platonic toward others.  They enjoyed physical connection and bonding.  Lots of energy and active, where as dark Elves were not as out going about it.

 

So as Alty trotted along, towing Vera along by his hand, Vera couldn’t stop thinking about how much he enjoyed Alty holding his hand like this.  A sensation that Vera wasn’t sure he ever experienced till now, or at least for a LONG time that was.  It was nice, however the only thing that was distracting Vera from the moment of spending time with Alty was the constant tapping and brushing along his leg that John was doing.  It seemed like no matter what Vera did, John always ended up bouncing into him.  Luckily it wasn’t too hard that he would get a bruise, just hard enough to remind him that the tiny person was still there.

 

John on the other hand hated his experience of walking.  It felt like someone constantly pushing him into a wall or the floor as he was bounced and forced to collide into Vera all the time.  He wasn’t sure if the thigh wasn’t hard enough or if it was his sturdiness, but John didn’t end up with a nose bleed from all the face smashing he was doing.  Surprisingly enough he didn’t feel anything break either.  Still the sounds of the outside world were a blissful sound, the sound of himself thumping into Vera blotted out most of the experience of the walk.

 

Vera followed after Alty, already starting to feel some sweat starting to build up on his brow, “Wait, slow down Alty…”

 

Alty obliged as he slowed down his movements to now match Vera as they walked next to each other.  Alty not letting go of the hand he was holding, standing next to Vera.  Both Vera and Alty walked in hand down the street toward a public park nearby.  Alty grinning at Vera as he pointed forward with excitement, “Almost there.”

 

Vera looked at the entrance of the public park with trees and a nice trail leading into the wooded area.  The trees kind of remind him of back home, his world, where he grew up near a similar forest of trees.  After crossing the street, with an enthusiastic Alty ever so slightly picking up his feet, they made it to the park.  Vera followed Alty’s lead as they took a path and head into the wilderness.  The walkway ran ahead and curved around some areas giving them plenty of space to walk.  Vera was enjoying nature as he and Alty continued to talk and become even more friendly with each other.  However, Vera wish he was more dressed like Alty right now, as the sweat started to grow.  It wasn’t scorching hot out, but with his longer clothing, and hat covering his head, it was starting to get warmer.  Even in the shade Vera could feel a nasty drop of sweat roll down certain parts of his body.  Alty on the other hand seemed unaffected by it all as he pointed out a cute little bird chirping away on a branch.

 

“He’s so cute,” Alty squealed as he hugged Vera’s arm as if to show off how much he wanted to hug the brilliantly colored bird singing for them.  “OH look a squirrel,” Alty directed their attention to a brown squirrel run up a tree.  “Isn’t this place adorable?  It’s kind of like back home,” Alty told Vera.

 

“Kind of… but I like the weird cities and other place more, although they can be noisey.  And TV… video games,” Vera said listing off his likes.

 

“Mhmm, those are fun too,” Alty told Vera, still clinging to Vera’s arm.  The same arm that put John in that pocket.

 

John wanted to climb out of Vera’s pocket a long time ago, but the sides were too steep for him to climb and he was just too short to reach the top.  So he was forced to endure the two friends talking and chatting.  However the sound of Alty getting closer as they talked caused John to frown at the distance between the boys.  Suddenly he felt a wall collided with him and push him into Vera.  The familiar feeling of Vera’s thigh greeting his back, bump him forward into something similar.  A fleshy wall that bounced him backwards.  Repeating the same thing over and over again, almost as if the two were playing ping pong or tennis with his body.  John could only cover his face as he was battered back and forth between the two thighs as Vera and Alty walked very closely together.  Just close enough to pass John back and forth between their legs.  John wasn’t sure if the two even notice him or not being shoved around.  Hell, he was shocked he didn’t hear their hips colliding together as to how close they were to each other.  However it seemed that neither was an issue as Alty and Vera were nearly glued together observing the wildlife.

 

Unable to help but listen to the conversation they had, he groaned as Alty mispronounced another creature, “It’s a Soonflower, they always point toward the sun.”  He told Vera.  John wasn’t sure if it was all magical beings or just elves that had trouble adapting to life here.

 

“Wow, you know so much,” Vera exclaimed.

 

John could hear an almost smug or proud voice coming from Alty, “Well, I do read a lot of their books.”

 

John figured that was why Alty was mispronouncing everything he came across.  Still it didn’t help that  John’s situation, as he thumped and bumped off both boy’s legs before he was swung back into the collective thigh gap the elf boys shared together.  It was now that he could smell the difference between the two boys.  As horrifying and creeped out that John was, he could tell which leg was pushing into him from the smell itself.  Vera with his sweet peachy smell, and than there was Alty and his weirdly tangy strawberry scent… what was with these two and their fruity smells?!  It was like someone dumped a fruit smoothie in Vera’s pocket.

 

Vera tried to part from Alty but every step he took to try and separate the gap only had Alty moving with him.  Not sure how much longer he could keep John from being noticed by Alty, he was about to say something when they entered a new part of the park.  Vera watched as the path they were walking on slowly opened into what looked to be a center clearing with benches and a place to sit and rest.  The park had a little center gathering in the middle, with food trucks lined up offering sweets and other foods for any one wanting to buy.  “Oooo,” Alty smiled as he let go of Vera’s arm and pointed to a large white van with ice cream on it.  “Let’s grab something to eat,” Alty offered as he hurried over waving Vera to join him.

 

Alty pulled Vera along the way toward the van that was handing out ice cream.  There wasn’t much of line to wait for their turn to place an order.  Alty was the first one up and grinned back at Vera, “Chocolate right?  It’s your favorite,” Alty remarked before placing an order for two chocolate ice cream cones.  Before Vera could question Alty or even remark that he wanted to try and pay for his own, to help demonstrating his knowledge of the currency here, Alty pulled out a black card and set it down.  The simple card was swiped and given back to Alty, leaving Vera speechless as there was no money transaction.  By the time they got their ice cream Vera was at a loss of words at Alty’s ability to skip paying.

 

“What did you do?”  Vera questioned in awe, as Alty and him walked away with their frozen treats.

 

“Oh, the credits card,” Alty asked digging in his pocket for the shiny looking card.

 

“Credits… card,” Vera repeated not sure what that was.

 

“Yup, it means I don’t have to pay for annnnyyyythiiiingggg,” Alty proudly explained.  “I just hand it to whoever I want and I can get whatever for free!”  Alty giggled before licking at his ice cream.

 

John took a deep sigh at the child like mentality toward a fucking CREDIT card.  Sure he didn’t have to pay NOW, but it always had to be payed off.  Most likely the government or someone else was footing the bill for the careless elf.

 

“Cooool,” Vera announced looking at the card before licking his own ice cream.  “I wish I had one.  Would make buying things so much easier.”

 

Alty smiled at Vera, “Don’t worry, I’m sure after a few more years you can join me at my work with the government.  Than,” Alty beamed a smile after a long slurp on his ice cream, just before saying, “You can get your own!”

 

Vera did like the sound of a magical card that gave him whatever he wanted…

 

As Vera imagined buying truck loads of chips and boxes of sweet chocolate treats, Alty tugged him along to a bench where they sat and continued to eat their ice cream.  Both elves licking and enjoying their frozen dairy treats.  Making noises of delight and shivers from the freezing snack.

 

John could feel Vera’s skin he laid up against, which happen to be the top of his thigh, vibrate and little bumps forming under him.  Apparently Vera wasn’t doing so good with the cold ice cream, but he refused to stop eating, as each lick and bite he took forced the boy’s body to react with a tremor.  John shook his head at the child like act of continuing to eat a cold treat so fast.  If he kept this up he might-

 

“Ohhhh,” Vera moaned, “My head,” He whimpered as it started to hurt like he had a head ache.

 

“Awwww,” Alty gasped, “don’t eat it so quickly.  You’ll get brain frost.”

 

John slapped his head against Vera’s leg in aggravation.  “It’s brain freeze!”

 

Vera nodded as the affect of this frost on his mind slowly faded away.  “It was just too good…” Forcing to slow down, Vera made sure to pause between his consumption of ice cream till soon it was nothing but a stub of a cone.  Pacing himself he learned to avoid another attack on his brain.  It also looked like Alty finished around the same time because both of them leaned back on the bench and sighed rubbing their bellies.  Alty rubbing his smooth flat exposed belly, and Vera rubbed his gray shirt covered stomach.

 

“Thanks,” Vera told Alty as they sat there.

 

“Mhmm, I knew you would like it,” Alty told Vera with confidence in his assumption.  Suddenly Alty let out a yawn as he stretched his arms high over his head, exposing a little more of himself as he let out a shockingly cute sound.  “Now… for my payment,” Alty explained.

 

“Payment?”  Vera asked confused.  “I thought the card payed for it all.”

 

Alty laughed, “oh it did… but I wanted something more.  Something from you.”

 

“From me,” Vera asked confused looking at Alty who nodded smiling at him. 

 

Before Vera could get a clearer explanation, Alty started to lay down.  His head heading toward Vera’s thigh.  One that had John stuffed in.  Vera had less than a second to take his hand and quickly brush and slap the small object that was the shrunken man away from Alty’s incoming head.  Not thinking of where he was pushing the person, he just quickly did it to make sure Alty’s head didn’t collided and detect John.  In no time, Alty’s head landed in Vera’s lap and leg.

 

“Ahhhh, nothing like a nap after a snack.  Right?”  Alty asked with a giggle as he lay on Vera’s leg and closed his eyes.

 

“N-nap?” Vera asked nervous at how close Alty was to John.  “For-for how long?”

 

“Mmmm, don’t know,” Alty mussed.  “Till I’m done I guess.  Now be a nice pillow, and let me get some rest.  It’s been a long day, and I’m soooo tired.  Also,” Alty laughed, “Wouldn’t mind if you gave me a nice little head rub, you know how stuff these hats can get for our ears…”  

 

Vera knew what Alty was saying as he slowly placed his hand on the hat covered head, covering up the elf ears.  He gave it a nice rub electing a nice sound emitting from Alty as he continued to lay snuggled up in his lap.

 

John on the other hand was NOT having a nice time.  One second he hears something about a nap, and next, a large firm object swats at him.  He went tumbling over Vera’s rounded thigh, only to get caught by the pocket fabric, like a net.  There was only one direction that John wanted to go, and he was sent the other way, deeper toward Vera’s lap.  It seemed Vera knocked him toward himself, sending him over the inner thigh slightly and deeper into his groin area.  A place that he DIDN’T WANT TO BE!

 

As a male who knew what awaited in the center of another males lap, John realized what kind of horror he was in for.  He could smell it all.  Vera’s peachy smell from his soap, or whatever the hell it was giving off the smell, mixed with the tangy scent of sweat from the day, and finally that dash of musk.  That male smell that usually only found in someone’s crotch area.  The very hint of it made John want to scream, but the sound of heavy breathing just right above the curved thigh told him that Alty was right there.  As much as he wanted to get Alty’s attention to save him.  Something told him, that he might not be the best person to ask for help from.  

 

John tried to stay motionless as he heard the rumbling voice of Alty talking to Vera.  John flet his arm, that was stuck under him starting to go numb, John gently rolled over.  Trying his best not to cause any massive motions in the pocket as he could, he rolled over on his belly to keep his arm from falling asleep under his back.  Once John flipped over, he was peering into the deep dark depths of Vera’s dressing.  John couldn’t see more than a few inches in front of him, the darkness created from the pants he was tucked in was thick but not over bearing.  

 

Or that’s what he thought.

 

As John continued to gaze dazzlingly into the dark abyss of Vera’s crotch, he saw something.  It was a shadowy mass in the darkness, something a heavier and darker shade than the rest.  It was Vera’s underwear.  John saw the black underwear that Vera was wearing.  John wanted to scream out again, as he saw the very shape pushing into the clothing that clung to the elf’s private area.  A mound that belayed Vera’s gender to be truly that of a male.  John was disgusted to the point he wanted to gag, as it seemed looking at it just increased the scent of male elf in the air.  The smell causing John wanting to scramble out of the pocket as if it were set on fire. 

 

Vera felt the first wiggle and vibration in the bottom of his pocket near Alty’s head.  Frighten and shocked where it was, Vera moved faster than he intend and pushed his left hand into John to stifle any movements that could alert his friend.  Alty was so close to John, that even the slightest sound or movement would give him away.  So Vera did his best by cupping his hands in his lap, holding John as far away from Alty as possible.  Pushing John down and away from the elf resting in his lap.

 

John on the other hand tried to cry out, only to be mashed into Vera’s fleshy leg.  A crushing force mashed him so deep into Vera’s leg skin, that he swore he was going to fuse with the fleshy wall just beyond the pocket.  Being pinned down like this only made things worse for John as he felt Vera’s hands tuck him deeper into the pocket, growing even closer to his crotch that he was trying to get away.  The air grew warmer the closer John got to Vera’s groin, and he could tell the difference in each fraction of a degree that heated him up.  Unable to do anything with the impossibly strong hand driving him deeper into the pocket as possible, John felt himself sliding down the inner thigh of Vera’s leg and crawling closer to the center of his lap.  John’s panicked and desperation to escape could do nothing but well up inside him as he knew how dangerously close he was to a male organ that he never even wanted to see in person.  He almost wish he didn’t know Vera’s gender just so he could pray that he was wrong about what he thought he saw.

 

Oh how the situation might have been if this was not a male but a female elf.

 

How long John was left to bake in Vera’s lap and pocket was unknown to to him, all he could hear was the sounds of Alty taking his deep breaths as he napped.  Just inches away, the sound of soft cooing and muttering the other elf was doing was all that John could hear.  Time ticking by and the cramped confines of Vera’s pocket bore into his mind.  The only company he had was the smells of now both elf boy’s body odor mixing together in that sweet scented smell, and the lurking musky smell brewing just a little out of John’s reach.  Maybe it was Vera’s hands covering him and his lap that trapped the smells in some swirling concoction of heat and odor but the air continued to build up in intensity for both.  John’s head was getting light from his confines and lack of movement.  He was going crazy, he forgotten what fresh air smelled like…

 

Suddenly the sounds of Alty letting out a sharp high pitched yawn broke John out of his crazy hazy mindset.

 

“Ahhh, nothing like a quick fifteen minute nap,” Alty cheerful sighed as he got up off of Vera’s leg.

 

John felt Vera’s hands leaving him and his lap allowing some air to slowly filter in through the fabric he was trapped in.  Alty words horrified him at how quickly it felt like he lost his mind in such a short time.  Surely he was wrong, it had to have been hours, right?   

 

 

Vera watched as Alty sat up and stood up from the park bench.  “Well, I think we spent enough time together.  Should we head back?”  Vera nodded as he stood up slowly.  He could feel John’s body sliding around in his pocket as Vera got off the bench.  John slipped down the side of Vera’s leg as soon as he stood up.  It wasn’t till John seemed to be squirming more, that Vera was forced to shove his hand into the pocket and keep him from wiggling around.

 

John, who wanted some fresh air from his entrapment, was about to head for the opening above his head, only to have that damn hand shove inside and slam him back down.  The force was like a falling tree or house that collapsed on him.  The size and weight of Vera’s hand forced him back down.  John tried to get around the hand, but Vera’s fingers were already wrapping and clinging to him, holding him, once again still.  Vera clamped round John’s entire body keeping him restricted and unmoving once more.  

 

As Alty walked Vera back home, Vera kept both his hands in his pockets, to look more natural.  Alty continued his normal conversation of talk with Vera.  Occasionally Vera would feel a twitch or struggle from John, and tightened his grip a little more.  Making sure that John’s outline wasn’t exposed to any prying glances that Alty would make toward him.  It might have just been Vera’s nervousness about being caught, but he was being very careful how his hand was looking on it’s own.  However long it took for them to get to the park, it felt much quicker going home.

 

John on the other hand felt the complete opposite as he swore he felt his bones breaking and popping as Vera tighten his killing grip on his body.  It was like Vera was treating him like a stress toy as he continued to squeeze and squeeze him over and over again.  John’s breathing was in constant attack from the anaconda like fingers baring down on him.  It was like having a bear slowly squeeze him in a bear hug.  John’s little voice calling out for Vera or anyone to help, was completely annihilated by the yapping Alty going on and on about whatever it was.  John couldn’t hear the words just the noise that filled the air outside of his pocket prison.

 

Vera let out a mental sigh as they finally reached his apartment without stirring any suspensions.

 

“Well, it was fun,” Vera said as he walked past Alty and into his apartment.  

 

Alty nodded in eager agreement, “It sure was.”  Alty let out a sadden sigh.  “I wish we could hang out more often,” Vera could tell that Alty really wished he could stay longer, “but kind of got to help the agency and stuff.  Gonna be busy again for a couple of more weeks.”

 

“I understand,” Vera told Alty not sounding too upset.  Normally Vera would be sad or lonely about Alty leaving, but his hand holding John, kept him feeling a little more hope.  Vera was sure that he was growing closer to John, his first human friend.  Now Alty wouldn’t be the only friend he knew here.  “But next time you could at least warn me,” Vera told Alty with a little laugh, “Could have planned something out for the day.”

 

Alty pouted, “I wanted to surprise you!  Oooo, but you’re right, we could have done so much more!  Fine, next time I’ll give you a heads up,” Alty beamed Vera a smile.  Alty walked closer and went to hug Vera.  Vera returned the gesture as they held each other for a little while.

 

John was gasping for air when Vera let go and heard the embracing, and what the two elves were doing.  John was too busy rubbing part of his sore, but not broken body.  His shoulder and legs, wherever Vera had practically snapped with his gripe.  For a weak looking elf boy, he had a strong grip…

 

“Well, till next time,” Alty’s voice called out as Vera let Alty go.  Vera waved goodbye as Alty headed to the door.  Just before Alty left, he paused, “Oh and maybe next time,” Alty turned around with a smug grin, “We can play with your little friend hiding in your pocket.”  Alty was pointing right to where John was.

 

Vera felt his eyes widen as Alty knew about the shrunken John in his pocket.  But since when?  HOW?!

 

Alty giggled, before his smile grew bigger before he pranced out of the door, waving goodbye, like the happiest person on earth.  Vera was still too shocked at getting busted, but he was almost positive Alty wasn’t going to tell anyone.

 

John on the other hand was way more worried.  Something in Alty’s tone when he said “play” that didn’t settle well with him.  It sounded like it wouldn’t be fun for everyone, especially for himself.  The only thing that comforted John, was that he would be long gone before that day even got close...