- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

you can join my Patreon 

 

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

 

Or just to chat and stuff on discord

 

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

 

 

John heard the ominous noises that Vera’s body was making above and all around him.  He was still being crushed and smothered into the slender flat belly of the elf boy.  Anytime John thought he could sleep or find some peace from being pinned and mashed into the faint peach scented skin, Vera’s slumbering body reacted.  If it wasn’t gurgling or groaning noises form the enormous belly above him, it was the hand below himself that seemed to shift.  Vera tended to rub his belly in his sleep… which meant John was effectively used like a bar of soap being smeared over the boy’s skin.  Dragged and pulled along the flat hairless belly of the elf boy.  His cries and protest lost in the layer of skin as Vera didn’t even flinch as he drew circles around his tummy with John in his palm.

 

Ever attempt he tried to make, in order to escape were thwarted, as he couldn’t break free from the crushing body weight of the elf.  It also didn’t help that he was smaller than Vera’s own hand.  John didn’t know his exact size, but after the drunken elf started to quiet him down by shrinking his size… well he couldn’t be larger than a few inches at most.  Vera’s palm was easily larger than his entire body, this was all John knew about his size.  Oh and that Vera’s belly button was like the size of his face, something that he learned very quick as he always seemed to be pushed into it one way or another.

 

More groans and gurgles filled the air right behind the fleshy wall he was mashed into.  These sounds were slowly followed by Vera letting out a groan as his body slowly started to move.  John would have been relieved if it weren’t for the fact that Vera was still holding him pinned to his belly.  Vera slowly rolled over on his back, with his hand laying down on John.  The belly ceiling was now the a belly floor.  Luckily with Vera’s weight now off hims, besides the large hand, John found it more comfortable for him.   He was able to breath some fresh air and not worried of being suffocated under the thin but heavy elf boy.  Although he still couldn’t push the hand off himself.  

 

John got a look through one gap in the enormous cage like fingers that held onto him, and spotted through a window in the apartment that the sun was coming up.  It seemed that John didn’t get any sleep all night long.  No wonder why he felt so exhausted.  John glowered at the giant boy passed out on the couch, but it didn’t do him any good.  Deciding to try and get some sleep at least for as long as he could, John tried to fall asleep with the hand was still digging into him.  

 

The sounds of Vera moaning and making a noise brought John back to reality.  Groaning he continued to hear the sleeping elf mutter and start giggling in his dream state.  Something that rubbed John the wrong way.  The happy and carefree boy was having fun sleeping, while he couldn’t get a wink.

 

“mmmm,” Vera sighed out loud in a deep exhale.  John felt the large hand above him starting to move.  John felt the long fingers pull along him and Vera’s skin dragging John with them.  The finger tips trailing along Vera’s own body past the elf boy’s belly button.  John figured he was in for another belly rub and gritted his teeth.  However when he past the navel and continued to go further downward.  It was now when he felt himself pulled down past the belly button and started to take a dip downward toward a lower region. 

 

“Wh-whoa! WHOA!”  John shouted over the muffled noises as he realized where this wandering hand was going.  It was dragging him to Vera’s waist band of his pants and underwear.  Just as John thought he was going to take a very unwanted trip into the dark and mysterious area of Vera’ crotch, the hand slowed at the brim of the clothing.  John could just make out the tip of Vera’s fingers diving under the clothing before it stopped.  John’s heart was beating at an insane pace as he was mere inches away from slipping under the garment.

 

“Got to be fucking kidding me,” John grumbled with a new reason to escape.  Luckily for him there was no smell rising up toward him.  Yet, John didn’t want to test that theory of what the elf boy smelled like down there.  Instead he started to try and pry the fingers blocking his way out.  John grunted and groaned but found that he was unable to move the large objects anymore than before.  John felt Vera’s own hand starting to snake and slip further beyond the clothing.  Now he was that much closer to what laid beneath Vera’s underwear.  “VERA!!!”  John screamed as he looked past the fingers that were dipping past the line of no return.  A black dark vast void of unknown horrors awaited John past Vera’s pant line.  John hated that the elf had so much power over him, and he couldn’t do anything but call out.

 

John watched with disgust and horror as he started to slide past the event horizon of Vera’s waist line.  The trapped warm air rushing up to greet-

 

The slamming of a neighbors door woke Vera up in a startle.

 

“I’M AWAKE!”  Vera shouted yanking his hand out from his pants and rubbing at his eyes.

 

John let out a cry as he was flung out from a place he really didn’t want to go to.  John flew through the air from the toss and found himself falling toward the ground.  It was fast, but John saw where he was heading, and it wasn’t the floor.  In fact it was on the floor, but not the hard ground that John thought he was going to land on.  Instead John let out a gasp at the sight of Vera’s boots standing by the couch.  The black tall boots that Vera wore.  The shin high shoes were standing up, like towers, as John’s small body was sent tumbling toward the right one.

 

“no, no, NO!” John screamed as he smacked into the siding of the shoe and felt himself starting to roll downward toward the heel of the towering boot.  “VERA!”  John shouted once again this morning for the elf to notice him.

 

“Ooooo,” Vera whined as it sounded like something hurt, “My head,” he whimpered as the sound of the couch creaking as he got up off it.  “owwwww,” he moaned again as Vera started to walk somewhere.   John could only hear the continuous complaining Vera was doing while the thumping of his feet walking past the boots.  They stormed off toward the direction of the kitchen.  The sound of the refrigerator door opening and closing, the clinking of dishes and Vera letting out soft whimpers and hisses at the noises that were made.

 

John wouldn’t say he was a vindictive person, but the sounds of groans and gasp of pain from Vera made him feel a little happier that the giant elf boy was in pain this morning.  Severs him right for what he just went through!

 

Vera on the other hand was in a living nightmare.  Every movement he made, every soft sound caused by his feet or dishes, made a head splitting noise.  Vera groaned as he had one hand to his head and another to his plate as he tried to get some food on it without passing out from the throbbing skull.  If only he knew some healing magic.  Vera sighed and found a doughnut from his pantry and placed it on the plate.  Pouring some milk, Vera sat there looking at the food and drink, unable to touch it.  This was one nightmare he wished he woke up from.

 

“My head is killlling me,” Vera complained as he sat there head in hands on the kitchen table.  It felt like someone was trying to punch their way out of his skull right now.  Vera groaned again as he started to look for something sweet to ingest.  However Vera was having a hard time concentrating on what he wanted to eat.  He felt so sluggish and weird.  Vera came across some water and started to pour a cup for himself.  He quickly found a chocolate bar in one of the cabinets and pulled it out.  Biting into the sweet treat, he ignored the weird feeling in his stomach he got when eating chocolate. Sadly the chocolate bar seemed way appealing than the unappealing doughnut.

 

He was feeling a little better but still it wasn’t great.  Vera groaned as he turned his head to look at what time it was.  Was nearly 8 am.  Vera sighed and started to look away until his head spun back around and saw the date under the time.  “SHIT!”  Vera squeaked checking the date.  “OH NO!”  Vera shot up from the table and let out a painful sound at the fuzzy head he got.  Still he rushed through the kitchen and toward his room.  “I’m so freaking late!”  Vera complained as he dashed to put on some proper clothing on.

 

John didn’t know what was worse the fact he couldn’t get out of the boot or the sudden and horrified sounding Vera stomping off toward somewhere.  The sound of lots of things happen at once in another room made John wonder what Vera was doing.  Sudden thumping could be heard getting closer, like a stampede of wild animal heading his way.  The sky was bloated out by the view of Vera’s backside clad in usual casual tan baggy pants.  Than it happened, an enormous black sock covered foot came into view.

 

“Oh no…” John whispered right as the large dark fuzzy object was shoved into the opening of the shoe.  John held his hands up as the heel of Vera’s sock bashed into him, knocking him down into the boot.  The clothed foot already pushing down into John as Vera slipped his shoes on with little to no effort.  The layer of sock, covered John’s face as he was mashed into the bottom of the shoe.  Vera had already pushed his foot down and had crushed John into his soft but slightly firm heel.

 

“I got to be there in 10 minutes,” Vera whined as he started to leave the apartment.  John felt the first step crushing and grinding him into the ground as Vera took walked toward the door..  He only had the slightest time to feel this sensation before Vera pretty much ran out of his place.  John was bashed and mashed into the elf boy’s foot over and over again as Vera unawarely grounded his heel into John’s tiny body.  The dark chamber was smothering for John as Vera pounded his body relentlessly.  It hurt… it was like being hit by a truck over and over again.  Yet, like Vera told him, his body withstood the attack.  Maybe Vera wasn’t that heavy or John was indestructible, either way his body was intact and in one piece.  It just wasn’t fun experience twelve stomps back to back in the span of one second.

 

Vera was in a rush and wasn’t even thinking about where John could be or what that little pebble or piece of lint in his right shoe was.  He had to hurry to the Office.  The government had set up a department near Vera’s apartment that he needed to check in every week.  They would take samples and ask some questions and in turn answer any new ones he had about this world.  It was very standard for any magical creature that came to this new place.  Than Vera would donate his magic for the government to use for their “whatever you call” thing they used it for.  Vera never asked just did as he was told.  Was better than being deported back to his home world.

 

“I’m late, I’m late,” Vera complained as he ran as fast as his little boot covered legs could carry him.  Each stomp echoed down the side walk with a thud as he lifted and stomped his feet down without hesitation.  He had never been late before, so he was panicking about what would happen if he showed up at the wrong time.  “Please don’t send me back,” Vera gasped as he ran toward the building a little further down the street.

 

John on the other hand, or foot to be more exact, was crying from his own situation.  It seemed every step loosened John up off the bottom of the shoe, only to slide a little deeper before being bludgeoned by the socked foot, beating down on-top of on him.  Pushing him into the lining of the shoe till it pulled off him and he slipped again.  John was making his way down the foot and to the tip of the shoe as Vera ran.  Each press the large foot did to him, caused John to let out grunts and gruff noises as his body was squeezed of any air it took in.  The air… that was something John was starting to hate more and more.  It seemed more and more like Vera.  As he walked the more stiff and stale the air in the boot would get.  Soon the air was warm, soon turning hot, than smoldering at the steaming air cooked around him from Vera’s socked covered foot expunging it’s body heat.  The scent of sweet but salty old peaches filled the chamber.  Something like sweat and peach started to invade John’s brain.  The hot peach smell was slightly sickening but sweet in a weird messed up way.  John had no idea what to make of it, but the pressing sol that punched into him kept his mind from thinking straight.  

 

“Get…” John wheeze out to the all encompassing foot, “Off,” John spat out before some of the sock lint entered his mouth and nose, “ME!” John half growled and cried as he got another face full of Vera’s foot.  The constant beating he was taking was painful to the point he just wanted to pass out.  But somehow his body stayed conscious through the massive and unlimited stomps he received.  

 

Vera still not certain what the little piece of debris or rubble that made it into his boot was, he didn’t have time to stop and check on it or to try and push the little bugger out of the way.  Moving his foot around a little and proceeding to do a little skip and boot tap, he tried to send the obstruction out from under his annoyed foot and somewhere else.

 

John felt the shoe shudder and shake weirdly.  Suddenly he slide further than ever and down to the tip of Vera’s shoe.  Before he could react, a large toe smacked into him as it pressed down firmly and bashed his head into the siding of the very cramped shoe now.  John let out a cry for mercy as Vera kept him pinned and stuck fast from the warm cotton toe.  The tip stuck mashed to his skull and threaten to insert itself into John’s mouth if he dared open up.  His eyes were starting to sting from the atmosphere inside the shoe.  What the hell was going on?!

 

Vera felt the weird object stuck to his toe now.  Now what the heck could it be?  However annoying it was for Vera to have something in his shoe, it was far less annoying now that he had it located under his big toe.  He would just have to leave it there till he got back home.  Whenever that might be.  

 

Vera looked at the time and found he was 9 minutes late.  Vera ran into the office and saw the receptionist. 

 

“So-so-sorry… I’m late…” Vera panted wheezing, “Please I didn’t mean to-”

 

The woman lifted an eyebrow.  “Late?  We opened at 8.”

 

Vera gave her a pleading look, “I know and I’m suppose to be here at 8.  Please it wasn’t my fault.  It’s only a few minutes.”

 

The receptionist looked at Vera before saying, “We open at 8… you can come in any time after that you know.  Did…” She leaned in closer looking shocked and worried, “Did you think you had to be here every time at 8, right when we open?”

 

Vera looked around noticing how empty the place usually was.  “uh… Well… I … I wasn’t suppose to show up when you open at 8?  Is that not what come in when we’re open meant?  To come in at that time,” Vera asked confused.  

 

The receptionist looked baffled and apologetic, “Sorry dear… I thought you just liked to get this done early.  We just needed you to come in between our OPENING and CLOSING times, 8-5.  When we said come in when we open… it was anytime between those periods.”

 

Vera head spun at the news.  “So… I’m not late?  I’m not going to be deported?”

 

She gave him a weak smile, “No… and it might take more than missing a meeting or two for us to revoke your citizenship.”

 

Vera let out a relieved sigh.  “Oh thank goodness,” he wiped at a bead a sweat on his forehead.  It wasn’t till now that Vera started to relax his body, and unconsciously unclentch his toes from the little dirty ball or whatever he was gripping in his right shoe.

 

John on the other hand felt his soul leave his body as he suffocated and was mashed face deep and under the enormous foot.  John swore his body was crushed and his lung deflated for the full couple of minutes Vera pinched his toes around his body.  Finally after the boy relaxed, John felt the hot sweaty air seep back into his tired lungs.  As painful as the air was, John welcomed it into his tired body.  Why him… why was this happening to him?

 

John never got the answer from anyone as Vera was told to wait for his check up.  While Vera waited the few moments it would take for someone to come check up on him, Vera passed the time with playing with his shoes.  He proceeded to kick his feet around tapping his foot, pushing and shoving the foreign object around in his long boot like leggings.  Something that John didn’t like.  He was passed around between the toes that repeatedly grabbed and poked at his body as Vera toyed around with the mysterious object in his shoe.  John’s arm or leg getting grabbed or his head shoved between a socked toe pit.  A flutter of toes drumming over his body.  John was in a literately disaster zone as he couldn’t catch a break.  That was until someone called for Vera.  Once his attention was off John, he had a chance to recover from the assault of playful toe flicks and presses that he had to endure.

 

Vera followed the doctor into the usual room to do the usual check up.  They ran some test, took some notes asked questions, and than the worse part… the blood sample.  Vera HATED needles.  They made him cringe and wince whenever he saw one.  He probably would have fainted if he could.  However no matter what he said, he had to give the doctor some blood.  Vera looked away as the needle was slowly put in his arm.  No matter how little it hurt, he still couldn’t help but flinch and tense up his body, especially his toes and feet.  Luckily he found that foreign object in his shoe and clenched his foot around it as hard as he could until the blood sample was collected.

 

The doctor apologized like ever other time and finally took out the last thing for Vera’s exam to be over.  It was a small box to store Vera’s energy for the government to use.  Rolling up his sleeves, Vera put put his hands on the box and discharged his magical source.  It was like any other exam, but the doctor repeated the usual closing words out of habit.

 

“Now remember you just spent a good deal of energy, you may feel tired and exhausted.  Take some time to rest up and relax, don’t try and use too much magic if you can…” the doctor seemed to be checking something on the box as if examining the contents of the now glowing cube.  “Huh, your magic seems to be a little lower than usual.  Have you been using magic?”

 

Vera paused mid sleeve roll down.  Oh… crap.  He looked at the doctor who seemed to be checking some number on his spread sheet.  “uh, well, uh, it’s…”

 

John heard the sound of the doctor and heard the worried tone in Vera’s voice.  This was his chance.  He let out a cry for help.

 

“DOC-”  

 

a wall of socked toes curled up and around John shutting him up.

 

Vera felt his toes curl as he told the doctor.  “Well, for a few small things,” Vera said nervously his habit of scrunching his toes already in affect.  Taking comfort in the little thing he found in his shoe.

 

The doctor looked at Vera, and just shrugged, “You know the rules.  As long as no one knows about you or magic.  Just little surprising in the dip in magic, that was all.  Your good to go.  See you back next week, when we’re open.”

 

Vera sighed, “right.  When you’re open… any time BETWEEN 8-5,” Vera asked emphasizing the new knowledge he learned today.

 

“Yup, just like last time and the time before,” the doctor commented as he was already leaving the room.  Clearly thinking it was a joke or something.

 

Vera now confirming that he could show up anytime rather than the early morning, he would take his time next week.  Sighing at the funny but still exhausting day, Vera left the doctor's room and headed for the exit.  The receptionist saying goodbye, “Don’t forgot it’s ANYTIME-”

 

Vera finished up her sentience, “Yeah, between 8 and 5… I’ll remember next time.”

 

 

 

 

 

Vera made it home and was holding a burger in his hand from one of his stops before getting home.  He found the salty and greasy fast food burger and fries had help clean up his head from the hangover and found the salty tasting meal hit just the right spots in his gut to leave him satisfied.  

 

“Sooooo much better,” Vera sighed as he tossed the empty bag away.  As Vera walked to his room, he effortlessly slipped out of his left shoe, and than his right one.  Peeling his damp sock foot out of the steamy shoe.  Vera stepped on the floor and shivered at the cold contact he had and walked toward his room to change and possibly shower before he jumped into something comfy, loose, and enjoyable clothing.  Vera headed to his room to grab some clothes.

 

As soon as Vera’s foot hit the ground John came undone from Vera’s sweaty and strong smelling sock.  He felt his body plaster to the cold hard ground.  The cool and refreshing air void of that faint peach and salt smell, filled John’s lungs with its cleanliness.  John gasped and looked beyond himself to see the unaware Vera walking off toward his room, leaving John on the ground by his empty boots.  His once infernal prison was now out of his reach.  

 

“Vera,” John asked feeling dehydrated and exhausted.  “Fuck….you,” John groaned laying on the floor while Vera shifted around in his room.  John hardly noticed Vera head toward the bathroom, or him turning the water on to clean up, and sure enough, he didn’t spot Vera leaving the bathroom to change his clothes in the bedroom.  It wasn’t till Vera came out of his room looking refreshed and relaxed as he headed toward the couch and sank into John that he didn’t even recall him.

 

“oooohhh, so much better.”  Vera groaned as she sat down and put his feet up on the coffee table in front of himself.

 

It was the calm look on Vera’s face the made him snap.  How could he look so relaxed and happy after what he threw him through.  This was ridiculous even if he wasn’t aware of what he did, he still put him through a living hell for over a couple of freaking hours.  John got up and stormed toward the chilled out elf on the couch.  John couldn’t stop himself from shouting at Vera.  “HEY!”

 

Vera didn’t even look at him.

 

“HEY!!!” John shouted with rage as he realized he wasn’t being heard.  “VERA!!!”

 

It was now that the elf blinked and looked around.  He turned right, left, than his lower right, and finally left lower side where John was.  “Oh, hey,” Vera acted like this was the first time seeing him all day.  “Where have you been?”

 

“Under you fucking foot, change me back to my size,” John demanded with a stomping foot.

 

Vera frowned as he mouthed what he heard.  Than he quickly said, “oooh, yeah sorry.  I can’t change your size.  Kind of spent most of my magic today,” Vera laughed as he waved his hands and nothing happened.  No blue light or sparks.  “Tapped out, sorry.  Maybe later.”

 

“Wh-what?” John spoke and quickly shook his head, “Whatever, fine!  What about what  you did to me today-”

 

“Hey,” Vera spoke cutting off John as he leaned forward from the couch toward John.  His size massively towering over him.  “I got a favor to ask,” Vera said cutting John’s words off with little to no effort.  Vera’s large fingers were on the small man before he could move.  John felt himself being lifted up off the floor and soon dropped on the table in front of Vera.  “I’ve had a LONGGGG day,” Vera huffed.

 

“You?  What about fucking me,” John spoke dumbfounded by Vera’s reaction toward him.  It was like he didn’t even care, he was more worried about himself.

 

Vera went on like he didn’t hear John, “My feet are freaking killllling me…. Do you mind?”

 

John frowned at Vera’s words and than at the towering black socked feet that were suddenly placed near him.  “What?”  

 

When John didn’t move, Vera wiggled his feet, “hey… come on… massage them.”  Vera said as he gave him a cheerful smile.

 

“WHAT?” John shouted louder and more upset at the order that Vera was asking, “Hell, NO.  Do you have any idea-”

 

Vera gave a pouting look as he cut John off yet again, “Oh come on… I had a long day,” Vera said with a sadden look, pushing them massive feet closer.

 

John gaped at Vera, “YOU- You had a long day??? I HAD A LONG-”

 

The massive foot waved past John making him cut his words off and jump back.  “Please,” Vera whined, “they’re sore… I’m tired…. I want a foot massage…” Vera complained again edging his feet and toes closer to John.

 

John shook his head in defiance and utter disbelief, “Rub your freaking feet?  Helllll no,” John said as he tried to get away from the swaying black socked foot.

 

“Pllllllllease,” Vera whined even louder as he waved his foot back and forth in front of John.  “I want one….”

 

“Vera,” John growled, “Get them out of my freaking face!”  

 

John watched as the elf boy proceeded to wave and push his feet toward John over the next few minutes just repeating his “please, come on” begging tone.  John was getting upset at the constant pushing the boy was doing and was about to say something horrible when all of a sudden one of the waving feet came slapping down into John’s face.  The large sock covered foot pinned and punched his face with the fuzzy clean material.

 

“VERA GET YOUR SOCK COVERED FOOT OFF ME,” John shouted as he shoved the lumbering sol back and off him.  “Don’t you dare put that fuzzy fucking foot near me again,” John warned.

 

Vera gave a harsh pout.  “Fine.”

 

John felt a degree of his anger drop a notch as Vera pulled his foot away and toward the couch.  However a mischievous grin came over the boys face as he yanked off the sock and soon his dark tan fleshy foot came back faster than ever, “THERE!  NO SOCKS,” Vera laughed as his foot came back pushing into John.  Vera shoving his wall of brown foot flesh into John’s face as Vera went back to complaining and begging for a massage.  John however found this more annoying than before as Vera tried to shove his foot into his face again.

 

“STOP IT!”  John roared.  “I SAID STOP!”

 

“Ohhh come on,” Vera laughed, “It will take like no time at all.  You’re already there, just like put your little hands out,” Vera egged him on trying to get John to touch and rub his foot.

 

“NO!”  John said defiantly.

 

Finally Vera’s humor started to die down at his lack of interest.  “Why not?  Huh?  It’s just a simple massage, like a few minutes at the most.”  Still John didn’t react or respond as he crossed his arms over his chest and refused to put them anywhere near Vera’s fleshy foot skin.  “You’re not going to do it than?”  Vera asked sounding hurt at his simple request being denied.

 

John spoke, “No.  I wont.”

 

It was now that John saw Vera mull it over for a brief moment before his face got a little more stern.  “Well… maybe… that’s tough luck…”

 

John frowned at Vera.  “What?  What does that mean?”

 

“I… I want a massage, and… and I’m going to get one.”  Vera said with a little more force and confidence in what he was going to get.

 

John wasn’t sure what the elf was going on about, but soon his black nail polished hand was already reaching past his feet and toward John, “H-hey, wha-”  Vera picked up the small John and held him by his feet before dropping him on the couch near his toes that were once again around his size.

 

“You-you can’t make me,” John told Vera with some worry in his voice at just how big the elf feet really were.

 

“Mmm,” Vera said with a little smirk, “You sure about that?”

 

John wasn’t ready for Vera, as his feet were shoved forward.  They pushed into John and sent him flying with them until they both collided with the side of the couch’s armrest.  John let out an alarmed and panicked sound as he felt the full weight of Vera pushing into him and pinning him to the cushion.  Flashbacks of this morning hit John as it was so similar to being in Vera’s shoes, it wasn’t even funny.  “MMMMM” John shouted as he tried to push the naked slightly pale sol of Vera’s left foot off him.

 

“I’m just going to keep you like that till you start massaging me.  Up to you, you can be a foot rest, or rub my little toes for me,” Vera giggled as he wiggled his feet around pushing and shoving John deeper into the firm, but soft couch.  John felt his shoulder and legs starting to roll in their socket making it painful to endure.

 

“MMM,” John cried out again as Vera kept shifting his foot around.

 

Vera sighed, “Do you really prefer this, over massaging my foot?”  John could tell that Vera sounded shocked.

 

“nnoooo,” John replied feeling the foot stop moving as Vera gasped.

 

The excitement could be heard in his voice, “So?  Does that mean you’ll do it?”

 

“Yeeessss,” John moaned out.

 

“YA!  Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you,” Vera happily responded as he retracted his feet.  John landed on the couch cushion feeling his body trying to regain its shape.  Before John could stand up, Vera had already slapped his right foot down near him.  “You should start with the big toe,” Vera said wiggling it with excitement and anticipation of his actions.  “It’s a little stiff,” Vera pouted.  “Oh and make sure you rub the joint too,” Vera added with a wink.

 

John gave the enormous toe a disgruntled look.  It nearly looked like a girls foot, no callouses or hair on it.  Just the thought of how he had to touch another guys foot made him shudder.  The things he’s been put through by this elf… this MALE elf.  John was sure if it was a female elf this, would be a WHOLE different story.  Sadly, his wasn’t that lucky.  He was stuck with Vera...  

 

Grumbling at how unfair it was he was being forced to do this, John started to touch and rub Vera’s toe.  He started to push, pull, and rub Vera’s toe.  Massaging the big digit the best he could.  It didn’t last more than a few seconds before Vera started to make noises.  Somewhere between a giggle at the feeling and a sigh.  “Okay next one,” Vera said shifting his foot a little movement pushing Vera’s next toe in front of him.  John let out another grumbling sound as he did as Vera asked.  It didn’t take too long before John got the smell of Vera’s feet all over his hands as he rubbed each toe for a good couple of minutes.  Finally Vera picked up his foot and pushed it closer, “The heel,” Vera commented as he started to turn on the TV to entertain himself while his feet were worked on.

 

John glared at the casual elf boy just chilling while having the tiny person please him.  John shook his head and wanted to punch Vera’s foot.  Maybe the startled feeling would scare him?  Or maybe he would kick in reaction and John would have to find out what being kicked off a couch at this size felt like… yeah no way he wanted to feel that today.  He had enough of being stomped and kicked around.    

 

After an equally long time rubbing and pushing and grinding his hands into Vera’s surprisingly soft heel, Vera than said, “Okay, now the top.”

 

John looked up and arched an eyebrow.  “Yeah… how???”

 

Vera looked past his feet and snickered, “Ops… hehe sorry.  Right…”  John was shocked when he felt himself starting to grow.  He only grew a few inches, as tall as Vera’ actual foot.  

 

John let out an angry shout, “HEY!  I THOUGHT YOU SAID-” 

 

Vera gave him a slight grin and a shrug, “I might have had just a little bit more magic in me…” Vera held up his fingers showing the pinch of magic he mustered up for his size change.

 

John couldn’t help but growl at Vera, “Oh you lying F-”  

 

Vera’s foot leaned forward plopping down on John’s head silencing his curings.  “Don’t worry you’re almost done,” Vera cheered John on.

 

John grumbled harder as he took his anger out on Vera’s foot.  Sadly it seemed his anger was what Vera liked because he was squirming and making more noises at his aggressive massage.  “Ooo, mmmm, yeah… that’s the spoooooot OOO ahhhhh,” Vera went on as John shook his head and glared at the TV.  He didn’t want to look at the elf anymore.

 

“Okay okay, thanks.  I REALLY needed that,” Vera sighed as he slowly retracted his foot and pulled it toward himself.  He continued to lay on the couch in a comfy position, feet tucked inward.  His attention was back on the TV, leaving John on the far end of the couch by himself.

 

Well, all alone with all of Vera’s foot odor that he just rubbed all over himself seeping off his body.  John was sure after today, he wouldn’t be able to get Vera’s scent off himself for a long time.  That peachy cream smell, with a hint of sweat mixed in.  It was sickening sweet.  

 

Before John could move, Vera’s other foot came out of nowhere and slapped down near him, “Oh… don’t forget the other one,” Vera commented as he continued to gaze at the TV.  “I’m sure it wont take you too long… chop chop,” Vera giggled as he wiggled his toes in front of a pissed of John.

 

John found there was no point in arguing after coming this far.  Instead he just glared at Vera who never looked back at him as he did his job.  

 

John did his best not to snap at the elf.  He just had to last a few more days.  Than he was going to make Vera wish he never shrunk him in the first place….