- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Get next week's story early, or add a character to an existing story by joining


https://www.patreon.com/kickyou


Or just to chat and stuff


https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

John looked at the clock on the wall.  It was hardly even 5pm and yet it felt later.  Maybe it was everything he had been through, or maybe the annoying way Vera kind of brushed him off.  Either way, John was exhausted, mentally and physically.  John sat on the far end of the couch, with his attention on the TV but not really watching it.  He wasn’t a fan of the show, some science fiction show of some sort that Vera looked keenly into.  John didn’t want to interrupt things but he couldn’t help be bored and annoyed.  He tried to not think about what he went through today.  He could use something to help him forget, and to relax and just make the day pass by so much quick than it was now.

 

“Vera,” John called out from across the couch.  Vera was too busy with his face glued to the screen as he watched the show mesmerized.  “VERA,” John snapped catching Vera’s attention this time.

 

“Huh,” Vera asked glancing over before his eyes shifted back to the screen.

“You got anything to drink?”  John asked.

 

“Yeah,” Vera replied with his face slightly turned toward John but his eyes were locked to the side toward the television.  “Should still be some water in the fridge, I’ll get you some after-”

 

“Not water,” John told him.

 

“Oh, uhhhh, I think there’s some milk-”

 

John frowned at the innocent elf and his choices of drinks, “No, not milk … like alcohol.  Beer, wine, booze?”  John waited for Vera to say something.  “You do know what alcohol is right…?”

 

Vera gave him an annoyed look, “Of course I know what it is… I just… don’t like it.  So I don’t buy it.”

 

John nodded, “I can understand, but… well, I could use a drink.”  After a few seconds John was finding out he had to spell it out for the elf.  “Annnnd, since I’m going to assume that you still don’t want to change me back…” John continued finding it a little irksome having to elaborate till it clicked with the boy, “I’ll need you to buy me some… yeah?”

 

It was now that Vera saw the problem, “Awww, do I have too?  I mean it’s kind of late and I just got comfy too,” Vera complained.

 

John decided to play the pity card, “Look, Vera, I’ve had a long day, and not to point fingers… kind of was your fault it turned out to be so cruddy.  I think the least you could do for me is grab me like a 6 pack or something.  Besides there should be a store nearby that sells something.  In and out before you know it and you can get back to watching your show.”  John added.

 

Vera mused over the though and let out a soft sigh, “Fine…”

 

John felt a little joy coming back into his day.  At least now he would have something to help him through the rest of the night.  John sat on the couch and watched Vera get up and slowly head into his bedroom.  This time there was the sound of ruffling around as he was grabbing stuff.  It didn’t take Vera too long to come out of his room dressed in his brown pants and a gray long sleeved shirt.  Vera also had a black hoodie pulled on and zipped up.  

 

“Alright, ready to go,” Vera said walking over to the couch.

 

It wasn’t till now that John thought of something… he recalled seeing Vera’s file.  He was deemed a minor, and wouldn’t be able to buy alcohol since he’s underage.  And it wasn’t like he could use John at his size.  That meant Vera would have to return him to normal size to buy the drinks!  He might get a chance to run, or something.

 

“Uh, hey Vera, no offense,” John said trying not to show any signs of planning or plotting on his part.  “But you don’t really look like you’re 21… Can I see your ID?”

 

Vera didn’t see an issue with it, and pulled out his government issued ID.  John held back a smile, sure enough it showed that he was only 18.  “Oh, this might be an issue…” John said handing the large ID to Vera who looked at it confused.

 

“What,” Vera asked looking at the card.

 

“Well, it shows that your not 21… you have to be 21 to buy alcohol.”

 

“You do,” Vera asked sounding confused at the age.  “That’s weird.”

 

John just shrugged, “Yeah, but I didn’t come up with the law.  OH!”  John said like he just came up with the idea.  “I’m old enough to grab some, yeah, you could just like grow me back for like,” John shrugged, “10 minutes?”  John kept on trying to play it off as he tried to pretend like it was no big deal, “Yeah I could be there and back in like no time-”  John stopped talking as he saw Vera just looking at his ID.

 

Before John could question what he was doing, John watched as Vera stuck one of his fingers out and a small light blue color flew off his finger tip.  Vera moved his finger across his ID and than smiled, “There… is that better?”  He asked as he handed the ID to John to inspect.

 

“Shit,” John muttered as he saw that Vera must have used magic to change the date on his ID.  He was now 21.  “yeah, that’ll work,” John told Vera trying to not sound disappointed.  Well, he should have known it wasn’t going to work, but it was worth at least trying.  “Alright, let’s go,” John said trying not to give away his true motives to the whole age thing.  Vera walked over and held his hand over to John.  At first John would have been startled but he seemed to be getting used to his size changing, which sounded weird and wrong.

 

John saw the light and felt his world starting to change in size.  Soon he was down to a few inches, just large enough to be able to stand on Vera’s small palm.  John tried to stay steady as Vera lifted him off the couch and held him closer to his body now.  Once Vera stop moving his hand, allowing John to settle down in the palm of the large elf boy.

 

“Wh-where am I going?”  John asked afraid of hearing the exact location that Vera was thinking of putting him this time.  It didn’t look like Vera had any hats to wear with him under it.  So how he was going to smuggle him around was a surprise for him.  John watched Vera continue to hold him as it did seem like he hadn’t thought of that just yet.

 

“Oh, I know,” Vera said thinking up an idea as he looked at John’s new size.  Vera brought John toward his stomach area.  At first John wasn’t sure what his plan was.  There was no where for John to go as he looked at Vera’s hoodie.  That was till Vera tilted his hand with John still in his hand.  That was when John found out that there was a pocket in the middle of the hoodie for Vera’s hands to slip in and connect to the other side.  A kangaroo pocket, and that looked to be the spot that John was heading as Vera held him tilted at an angle and stuffed his hand into the pocket with him still in his grasp.

 

John was covered in darkness as he was now stuffed in a the fuzzy pocket of Vera’s hoodie.  Vera’s hand stayed attached to him as he was held firmly and stuffed him inside.

 

Vera continued to hold onto the small sized John, as he fit perfectly in his little pouch in the middle of his hoodie.  John was struggling against Vera’s hand that held him, but it wasn’t a problem.  In fact it kind of felt good, like a little hand massage.  Vera tried not to dwell too much on the fact that John’s flaying was actually enjoyable to his hands.  Each time John tried to escape or hit back one of Vera’s fingers, they would only be replaced another.  It was like having a toy in his hands as Vera continued to play with John on an unaware level.  Smiling, Vera headed for the door and walked out of his apartment.  He quickly headed toward the steps and climbed down to the main floor, where he would go looking for a liquor store for John.

 

Vera kept his hands stuffed in his pocket for as long as possible as he enjoyed the warm feeling.  Not just from the material warming his hands, but John’s body giving off it’s own heat that Vera’s hands were delighted in sucking off of.  It seemed like John was acting like a hand warmer himself for Vera.  Something that he found enjoyable and comforting.

 

John on the other hand, was not enjoying himself.  As he was stuck in the pocket he felt Vera’s second hand coming around from the other opening and start to attack him.  Well not attack as in hurt, but he was assaulted by the other five digits of Vera’s left hand and palm as it smacked into him from the other side.  John tried to get some space but the fingers wouldn’t leave him alone.  They would wiggle around his body exploring him and bumping into him constantly.

 

As much as John was struggling, he was getting exhausted by the repeated assault of the large hands wrapping around part of his body.  It wasn’t till John shivered that he found that he was cold, or rather it was Vera’s hands.  They were a little chilly, and for whatever reason they weren’t warming up as much as he wanted.  The slightly cold fingers rubbed over John as they sucked and soaked up any body heat he was producing. 

 

“V-vera, get your cold fingers off me!”  John shouted or tried to.  The hands didn’t allow much speech as they brushed over him, muffling some of his words.  John kept trying to keep the large digits from sapping more heat from his body but it wasn’t happening.  Finally John was too exhausted and tired to even push back.  It seemed that Vera would keep playing with his body till he was satisfied, which would be however long it would take to get his drinks… maybe this was a bad idea.

 

It didn’t take too long for Vera’s hands to slowly warm up after sucking John’s body temperature up like a vampire.  John finally found that his body and Vera’s had found an equilibrium of heat siphoning.    However the hands didn’t stop touching him, which was getting really old as they toyed around with his body.  John gave up struggling and fighting and kind of limply let Vera do what he wanted.  By now John found out that at this point he couldn’t do anything.  Vera was too much for him to handle, just like earlier today.  He was pretty much Vera’s toy till Friday.

 

John perked up slightly at the sound of ringing, as a glass door was open to a shop.  He prayed it was a liquor store.  At least there was a silver lining to this torment he was going through.  There was some more walking around when finally one of the two hands touching John wrapped around him as he was pulled out of the pocket.

 

The store’s air helped warm John up a little as he was slowly lifted up to Vera’s face.  Vera had his hood up while he looked confused and worried, “I don’t know what to buy.”

 

John looked around the typical liquor store at the countless bottles and cans of alcohol.  Vera was lost in a world that only John knew how to navigate through.  “Look, just grab some beer with a least a decent AC to it, okay?”

 

“… AC?” Vera asked as he reached out for some wine.

 

“Alcohol content, and that’s wine,” John told him.

 

“Oh… sorry,” Vera said flustered at his mistake.  “I can’t do this!”  He quickly blurted as he went to leave the store.

 

“NO, just... LOOK,” John told him.  “Put me like on your head,” John said regretting the idea, “Or close to your ear, and I’ll help.”

 

Vera nodded as he did look a little awkward standing there talking into his hand.  Normally John would protest at Vera changing his size, but the need for some booze tonight outweighed his dislike for size changing.  Some blue light came out of Vera’s hand that held John as it swirled around him, it made him smaller.  John waited till he was now somewhere between an inch or less.  Vera brought him closer to his face and turned his head to the side.  Vera set John on the inside of his pointy ears.  John was covered in total darkness, but could see out of the hood and into the store.  

 

“Don’t move around too much,” Vera whispered.  “My ear is sensitive,” Vera warned him.

 

John nodded but forgot that Vera wouldn’t be able to see.  “Okay.”  John felt a slight flinching tremor from Vera, and realized he meant both movement sensitivity and sound too.  John quickly whispered, “Sorry.”

 

Noticing that this seemed better for Vera, John decided to keep his voice a whisper for the elf.  “Okay, you see those bottles over to your left?”  John spotted some simple beer bottles and had Vera head over there.  “Check the box, see that percent?”

 

Vera nodded, which made John panic for moment and grab onto Vera’s ear, which in turn made him flinch.

 

“Careful,” John told him.  “Just whisper or make a sign with your hand.  Nearly fell there… okay the percent is the alcohol content.  The higher the number the more there is in the drink.  That one isn’t very strong, I usually get a little stronger.”  John watched Vera put the bottles back and started to walk around the store.  There was another set of bottles that caught John’s attention.  “Try those over there.”

 

Vera walked toward the ones that John mentioned and watched him pick up the bottles and examined the percent on the box.  “Is this better?”

 

“Much better,” John told Vera.  “This should do.  Did you want to grab some for yourself?”

 

“For myself,” Vera asked.

 

“Yeah, did you want to drink something too?” John questioned the elf.

 

“I… I guess,” Vera said not so sure.

 

“We don’t have to-”

 

“No, I’ll get something.  Do they have something sweet?  I like sweet things.”

 

John would have laughed if it wouldn’t have caused Vera to react in a way that I might harm him.  He could tell the elf boy liked his sweets.  Trying to think of a drink that the boy might like, he could only think of a hard cider.  Granted there wasn’t much if any alcohol in the drink, but it was sweet.  John pointed and whispered to Vera the brand on the shelf.  Vera walked around and found a large variety pack of the hard lemonade.

 

“Not sure which you like, but they got like lemonade, apple cider, and some kind of berry like flavored one.”  

 

“Oooo,” Vera said eyeballing the different flavors.  “I think I’ll get these.”

 

John watched Vera grab his pick of poison and started to head to the counter to buy.  Just as they were approaching the counter John felt a sick feeling as it was cash only.  Would Vera remember the lesson from earlier?  John wanted to speak up to Vera through his ear, but figured he should stay silent unless he needed help.  Vera started to pull out some money for the total and handed the cashier his money.

 

“Here,” Vera said cheerfully.  It seemed like he recalled the practicing they did the other day.  Vera’s smile soon faded as he looked at the money and the man not taking it.  Oh no, did he miss count?  Was something wrong.  Vera’s fright for messing up was building as the man behind the counter refused to take the money.  “Uh… is something wrong,” Vera asked worried.

 

“Kid… you got some ID,” The man asked with a tone of obviousness.  

 

“ID…” Vera repeated.

 

John quickly whispered, “You have to show him your card so he can sell the alcohol to you.”

 

“Ooooooh,” Vera said realizing what he needed to do.  He quickly pulled out his card and handed it to the skeptical man.  John didn’t blame the store worker.  John wouldn’t have thought Vera was even old enough to drive if he didn’t know better.  The cashier looked at the card, and than back at Vera than down at the card.

 

John felt a sense of dread, did Vera mess up the card information?  He was taking a while to look over it.  Just when John thought the man was going to call the cops or kick Vera out, he gave a half shrug before handing back the card to Vera, “Alright kid, the totals 17.89.”  Vera handed over the money and paid for the drinks.

 

John felt a sense of relief as thing seemed to be going good for him.  With the alcohol paid for, Vera grabbed the bottles and headed out the door.  John could notice the pleased way Vera was carrying himself out of the store.  It was like that of an excited kid that just bought his first batch of alcohol.  John wasn’t sure if it was because Vera used the right amount of money or if he was excited for the drinks, John figured it was a mix of both.  Vera’s excitement was shown in how he walked back to his place.  Sure enough he seemed thrilled or pleased as they made their way back.

 

Vera opened his apartment door and walked inside.  Once inside he flipped his hood down and sighed as gave his head a little shake.  John wasn’t ready for the tilt and found himself tumbling down and out of Vera’s ear.

 

“Wh-” John shouted as he rolled off Vera’s shoulder and down the side of the hoodie.  If Vera didn’t have those sensitive ears to hear him, John would have fallen to the floor.   Which wouldn’t have been fun.  Just as John was tumbling past Vera’s chest, a hand came out and caught John in mid air.

 

“Sorry,” Vera apologized still rolling his neck giving his ears a nice shake.  “My ears always get so stuffy and hot.”

 

John wanted to say something about him being forgetful, but held it back.  No point in getting in an argument or fight over it.  Instead John just focused on the first bottle of beer he was going to drink…

 

Oh right, his size.

 

John was smaller than the opening of the beer, there was no way he could lift the bottle at his size.  “Can you make me larger so I can drink,” John asked as he just wanted to get drunk or at least buzzed tonight.  Hopefully he got black out drunk and wake up on Friday.  

 

Vera nodded as he used his magic once again and changed John’s size.  John started to grow and grow.  Soon he was back to his six inch size, which was the same size as the bottle itself.  It was now that John figured he would find out just how much he could drink.  Vera set John down on the coffee table with the beers.  “Can you shrink me a cup,” John asked Vera.

 

Vera was walking over to his room to change his clothes, “I can’t shrink cups and stuff like that.” Vera called out to John.

 

“What,” John said and waited for Vera to return.  Vera came shuffling back into the living room in some baggy red pajamas with kittens on them. “What about my clothes?”  John asked not sure what he Vera meant.

 

“Oh well, those come from plants… so living, but plastic or glass? Nope,” Vera told him as if it were simple knowledge.

 

“… well do you have a shot glass,” John asked fearing the answer he was going to get.

 

“What’s that?”

 

“ugh…” John groaned, “It’s like a tiny cup for sipping or- look do you have something I can use to drink from?”

 

Vera frowned and thought about it, “I think…” Vera perked up, “Actually yeah!”  Vera shuffled off the couch and headed into the bathroom.  John wasn’t sure what he was doing until he came back with one of those small plastic or paper cups for rinsing your mouth out with.  John only recalled his dentist years ago would hand him one with water… now he was going to use it to drink beer out of it.  John wasn’t complaining as he took the nearly bucket or bowl sized cup in his hands.

 

“Alright, let’s get started,” John said excited at finally finding something enjoyable at his size.  A six pack like this would last him plenty of time till Friday and than some.  “Can you pour me some,” John asked.

 

Vera nodded as he twisted the top of one of John’s beers and poured a hefty amount to him, to Vera it must have looked like just a little dribble.  Not waiting another second John started to drink the cold drink and enjoyed the unique taste the drink had before letting out a relaxed and relieved sigh.  “Thanks,” John told Vera as he downed some more of his cup before turning his attention to Vera.

 

Vera sat on the couch and turned on the TV as he looked at his flavorful drinks in his small variety pack.  “Which one should I try,” Vera asked.

 

John didn’t really care, but figured he might as well help the elf.  “You like lemonade?  Sour and tart drinks?”

 

Vera shrugged, “I never had lemonade before…”

 

“Well, if you don’t like sour lemon flavored drinks, I wouldn’t try that one.  Maybe the apple, you said you like apple juice,” John shrugged, “It’s kind of like that.”

 

Vera nodded as he opened the apple flavored cider drink.  John was drinking his beer and watched Vera sniff the drink.  His nose twitched a bit as he pulled back a little.  “Smells funky…”

 

John shrugged, “It’s not going to smell like fruit juice,” John told him as he noticed how much he had drank.  “Uh, can you top me off?”  John said lifting up his large plastic cup.  Vera tipped the bottle some more and filled John’s cup up again and finally lifted his own bottle.  Vera brought it to his lips and took a sip.  John noticed that Vera wasn’t the biggest fan of the drink as he took a sip.  He had a look on his face as he tasted the hard cider.  However he didn’t spit out the drink, as Vera slowly smacked his lips as he tasted the drink.

 

“It’s okay,” Vera said not sounding thrilled.

 

“You don’t have to drink it,” John told him realizing that he probably wont like any of the other drinks than.

 

“No, I’ll just try a little bit more,” Vera said as he took another sip and had the same reaction as before.  

 

“Well, don’t force yourself,” John offered as he was sitting there on the table drinking his own alcohol.  Sure enough the two of them were quite as they both watched TV and drank.  John a lot more than Vera as he was used to drinking more than the boy.  It seemed John was nearly half if not more of the bottle in and he wasn’t feeling anything.  Granted he was drinking kind of fast, but he should have at least felt a little buzz or a tad drunk… but he felt completely sober.  “Can I get another one,” John asked for Vera to pour yet again.

 

John looked back at Vera who had a blank look before he blinked a few times, “Sorry… what?”

 

John lifted his plastic container up and Vera seemed to get it after a few moments and poured some into the plastic cup.  John noticed that Vera had only taken a few sips, maybe not even a fifth or a fourth of the apple cider was missing and he looked how John wanted to feel, “Uh, how you feeling?”  John asked Vera.

 

Vera nodded a few times and smiled, “I’m… I’m feeling pretty good… yeah…”

 

“Are you drunk yet?” John asked almost amazed at how much of a light weight Vera was.

 

Vera shrugged and laughed, “I don’t know, I haven’t drank in… oh 500 years?  I think that’s right, and that stuff was,” Vera let out a disgusted sound, “NASTY, bleh… but this,” Vera looked at the drink before smiling and taking a sip, “It’s better, so much better.  Still a little yucky but much better,” Vera nodded at his new found knowledge of alcohol drinks.

 

“Well, lucky you,” John muttered, “I probably drank way more than I should of, yet I don’t feel a thing,” John complained.

 

“Hmmm,” Vera mused over what John said.  “Probably the magic,” Vera stated as he looked at the bottle in his hands like it was a book or something.

 

“Magic?” John repeated, “What the shrinking magic?  What does that have to do with me getting drunk?”

 

Again Vera just half halfheartedly shrugged, “I don’t know… probably something to do with your density and corporal body in a smaller state that makes you more durable and resilient.  Pretty much, smaller body but same body…”  Vera told John like it seemed like it made sense to everyone in the room.

 

John shook his head, “Same body… are you telling me I can’t get drunk?”

 

“I mean, you should be able too,” Vera laughed, “Just have to consume the same amount you normally do…”

 

John felt his mouth hang open as he looked back at the six pack of beer.  There was no way his small body could consume all that beer!  So there was no way he would be able to get drunk like he usually did off a six pack.  “Vera… there’s no way I can drink that much alcohol.  I’m too small.”

 

Vera slurped some more of his apple cider drink and nearly coughed as he laughed, “You are pretty small… it’s kind of funny seeing you that small,” Vera snickered around the bottle.

 

“IT ISN’T FUNNY,” John shouted at Vera getting another giggle at out of him.

 

“It’s… a LITTLE funny,” Vera snickered again.

 

John just squinted his eyes angrily at him but reframed from saying anything rude to the elf boy that was sipping on his apple cider with just a hint of alcohol in it.  The elf was looking kind of smug at the comment on his size, and it was showing as John turned around and looked at the television.  

 

However Vera didn’t seem done yet, “Hey, I have a question.  Remember the time I sat on you,” Vera said trying to keep back a laugh, “What was it like … you know down there?  Did it smell bad?  Huh,” Vera asked probing John.

 

“I don’t remember,” John told him trying to both ignore the elf and erase the moment in his life.

 

“Awwww, come on.  I didn’t smell that bad, I took a shower,” Vera had a grin as he said, “I bet you liked it didn’t you… under my bu-”

 

“Will you just stop,” John told Vera as he was getting tired of the conversation.

 

“Oh boo,” Vera pouted at he set his drink down.  “You’re no fun come on, tell me.”

 

John wasn’t going to get sucked into arguing about how he wasn’t talking anymore.  It would be best to ignore the elf boy till he went to bed or got tired of him.  It was the only thing that John could do.  Vera kept trying to pester him as he made a mocking sound behind him about someone pouting.  John didn’t take the bait as he watched the TV and zoned out waiting for the larger person to leave him alone.  Finally after a few long aggravating minutes, Vera sighed and huffed at his isolation and went to watch TV and sipping on his drink.

 

The only sounds were the TV and Vera laughing at the comedy show that was on.  It seemed like after every sip he took his laughter grew louder and more obnoxious.  The sounds of his hysterical laugh started to get on John’s nerves, or maybe it was the fact that Vera was enjoying himself and John couldn’t.  John just rolled his eyes as he tried to not let the noises get to him.

 

Finally the show was coming to an end.  One of the last things mentioned was Yellow being the best color.  John chuckled at the pun that was set up for the one line.  However Vera just scoffed.

 

“It’s actually green.”  Vera pointed out firmly.

 

“What?”  John asked not sure why Vera would even interject that comment about the silly TV show.

 

“Green… it’s the best color!”

 

“Uh, right…” John hesitantly commented.

 

“IT IS!  AND I CAN PROVE IT,” Vera argued with a dumbfounded exciting tone.  “Look, green is the best color because you know what’s green?”  Vera asked as he sat up from the couch.

 

“Money?” John remarked.

 

“NO… well yeah, but no TREES!  GRASS!  PLANTS!”  Vera sat forward as if he knew the world’s greatest secret.  “They’re all green, and they produce air, and what do we need to breathe?  AIR!  Without air there’s no life, and no life means no colors.  SO,” Vera said tapping the table, “BEST, COLOR…”

 

“Right,” John agreed not seeing a point to argue about the purely objective point of “best color”.

 

“You know,” Vera went on.  John sighed as he listen to Vera ranted on about Green and finally came down to his clothing, “I actually have 3 green outfits.  Do you want to see them?”

 

“Uh no it’s fine-”

 

“Oh come onnnnn,” Vera whined.  Vera quickly changed his tone, “You’re going to like them, trust me!  I’m going to go change!”

 

“I don’t want to see…” John started to say no but the large boy was shuffling out of the room at an alarming speed.  It was like he was dashing to his room.  John could see the sway in the steeps as Vera veered to the right and left only to auto correct himself as he ran to his room.  The elf boy forgot to close his door and John could see he was already yanking down his pajama bottoms.  John made a sound of disgust as he almost caught the elf boy flashing him.  Looking in the opposite direction from the direction Vera was in, John waited till he heard the thumping footsteps coming over.

 

“SEE,” Vera called out standing in front of John.  John couldn’t stop from seeing Vera in a dark green polo shirt with some sweat pants on.  Vera grinned as he stood there presenting himself in his green shirt.  “Oh and here’s another one,” Vera quickly said as he grabbed a sweater and tossed it on.  “SEE WHAT IT SAYS,” Vera shouted excitedly.  It was a light green sweater with a tree on it saying, Leaf it to me.  John smirked at the pun.  “See?”  Vera remarked grinning at the pun itself.

 

“Yeah yeah, it’s nice.  Now can we just watch some more TV and go to bed?”

 

This request seemed to pull Vera from his showing off to back to the magic box full of images.  “Oh right,” Vera said as he went to sit back down on the couch.  He picked up his drink and finished the last dainty part of the hard cider.  He set the bottle down on the table and let out a soft burp and giggled at the noise.  John heard Vera opening another bottle.

 

“Might want to slow down,” John remarked.  By the way he was acting on his first little bottle, this one might be too much for him.

 

“Why?”  Vera asked sipping the lemonade flavored one.  The moment it touched his lips and tongue the squinting of his eyes at the bitter lemon flavor was enough to make John smile at his distaste of the drink.  John was going to remark when Vera set his drink down, “So cold,” He protested as he rubbed his hands together and blew on them, “Why are they so cold,” Vera complained about the drink.  

 

“Because no one likes warm alcohol,” John told Vera smirking at the dumb question-

 

John didn’t have time to react when Vera’s large hands came shooting out and snatched him off the table.  “Sooooo warm,” Vera purred closing his eyes and holding onto John’s body in his hands.

 

“He-hey!  Stop-stop that, cold!”  John shouted feeling the freezing cold palms of Vera’s.  It was mostly due to the frigid drinks that he was holding and drinking from.  But that didn't stop Vera from sucking the heat from John’s body like early today.  John felt the large freezing frames of Vera’s hands wrap around him and squeeze the heat out of him while physically squeezing him.  “VEEERRRAAA,” John called out in chilly gasp.  However it seemed Vera was too content on holding onto John.  It might have been John’s size, but Vera was deceptively strong for his physique.  John couldn’t break out of the clammy grip.  The only up side is that Vera’s hand started to warm up pretty soon.  However his fingers didn’t stop wiggling around his body as they leeched any spare heat they could find.  “Get off,” John tried to growl at the drunk boy.  He was too busy looking at the TV with a dumb expression.  “VERA-”

 

Vera removed only his left hand as he grabbed his lemonade and took a gulp.  As he set the bottle down he let out a hiccup that was cut off by a burp before clasping his hand back on John.

 

“Ayeeee,” John winced at the sudden chilly palm that slapped onto him.  God it was COLD!  Stupid heat transfer.

 

John hated this so much, but it kind of beat being stuck under Vera’s ass when he was watching his show earlier.  At least he could move slightly.  However the sudden shock of cold whenever Vera grabbed his drink and than him again, was jarring.  It was like getting hit by a bucket of ice water every time.  

 

Soon the show was over and Vera was halfway done with his hard lemonade.  John noticed how quickly Vera’s facial features changed.  They looked droopy and tired, sleepy and happy.  The elf looked plastered, beyond drunk.  John wouldn’t be surprised if he woke up the next day not recalling anything tonight.

 

“Warm,” Vera murmured as his hands readjusted around John’s body.  Each digit that moved and wiggled around Johns body was annoying and intrusive as it groped and pushed into parts of his body he didn’t want touched by this boy.  Now maybe if it were a woman… John shook his head, it would only be slightly better but still invasive.

 

“Are,” John felt Vera’s squirming around him, “You,” Vera’s pinkie slipped over his butt making John’s temper flared at the unwanted contact, “DONE YET?!”

 

“Huh…” Vera muttered as his attention came back to John.  A small smile slowly fluttered over his face as he brought John closer to his face.  “J-john,” a hiccup popped out of Vera’s mouth.  John was getting closer to Vera’s face and now he was very close to his mouth.  The incident from this morning made him pull back as much as he could from the shoulder wide mouth.  He really hoped drunk Vera didn’t change his size or thought of sucking on his face.  “You’re so-”

 

Vera’s lips parted and a loud eruption of gas blew out of the elf’s mouth as he burped a solid deep manly burp all over John.  A sound not befitting Vera with his looks and features.  John pulled his face back even more as the air rolled past him and hit him with the sweet but kind of sour smelly breath from the drinks.  John swore he felt some spit hit him, or maybe it was the humidity of the stomach gas.  Vera’s burp died out after a few moments, but that was long enough for John to get a face full and regret being held so close to those lips.  

 

“Oh god,” John coughed as he tried to get the tangy lemon apple smelling air out of his nose.  “You just burped in my face!”  John shouted.

 

Vera squinted as if something hurt him.  “Sooooo looooooud,” Vera complained in a drunken tone.  “Toooo looooud,” Vera went on.

 

Suddenly there was blue light coming from Vera’s palms.

 

“no...no, no, no!  I’m sorry don’t do this,” John pleaded, but it was too late.  John felt his body shrinking.  “VERA!”  John shouted as he watched everything grow.

 

“Stillll sooooo nnnnnooooissssyyyy,” Vera protested as he shrunk John down even more.  

 

John had to bite back a cry of alarm as he lost 2 inches and was still shrinking.  How small was he going to make him?  John didn’t want to make any more sounds so the elf boy would stop.  It seemed this plan worked or Vera lost concentration as another burp came out and the blue light faded.

 

Vera smacked his lips like he was retasting his own burp and looked please, “Better...mmmmm,” Vera moaned as his eyes were already half open.  His vision far off.  He was going to crash soon.  John found that he was about the size of Vera’s index finger.  A small and dangerous size that he learned from previously today.  John wanted to shout and wake Vera up, but feared that it would antagonize the elf and shrink him even more.  John didn’t want to be the size of an ant around a drunken Vera.  

 

Being as quite as possible, John tried to remain as still and silent hoping the elf’s attention wouldn’t be focused on him and on something else.  To John’s joy, it seemed to work, Vera’s eyes drifted off of him and toward the TV.

 

“Toooo loooud,” Vera complained in a mutter as he grabbed the remote and hit ever button till the television turned off.  John watched as the TV did a bunch of things before snapping off leaving Vera and him in the dark room.  Vera let out a tired yawn as he stretched his hand with John in them way above his head.  “Sleepy…” Vera stated as he flopped down on the couch.

 

Still stuck in his hands, John found he was stuck in Vera’s clutches as he was held down toward Vera’s gut.  John was pinned to the green fabric of his sweater…

 

“Whhhy,” John groaned as he tried to get the fingers to let him go, but they refused.  With a furious frown, John took a deep sigh to calm down, “Okay… okay it could have been worse-”

 

As if to prove him wrong, Vera shifted and rolled in his sleep.  Vera turned over on his belly.  His shirt came up just enough to flash his skinny belly as he flopped down on his gut and hands.  John was hit in the face with Vera’s bare belly as he pinned everything under his flat stomach.  John was mashed between Vera’s skin covered tummy and held by the firm grip of Vera’s fingers while being pinned into the couch cushion.  And it didn’t seem like Vera was moving any time soon.

 

In agony from the crushing weight of the small elf, John let out a muffed cry into the smooth warm skin that he knew went unheard by his captive.  “Veeeeeeeerrrrrrrraaaaaaaa!”