- Text Size +

CHAPTER FIVE 

A few days later, the moment of truth had arrived — this was the day of the big presentation before the top brass of Fizzy Pop, Inc. All twelve of the major members of the Board were sitting around the big, shiny conference room table. Clare’s partner, Charles, the CEO of Fizzy Pop, was there, but he was looking a little diminished and grey, especially next to the Board members, most of whom were women. Charles wasn’t even sitting at the head of the table. He was off to the side, slumped a little in his chair. Instead, at the head of the conference table sat Sophia, the Head Officer of Operations at Fizzy Pop. During the past few weeks, she had steadily been taking over as the company’s main authority figure, ever since women started to get bigger, taller, smarter, and sexier. She was a ravishing blond, standing a full 7 feet tall without her heels, and with them she reached a towering 7’6. By this time, Patricia was 6’7 and sporting gigantic breasts, Ashley was 6’8 and as lithe and powerful-looking as a deer, Katie was 6’8, with an absolutely stunning ass and curvaceous hips, and Clare was an incredible 6’10. Plus, all of the women were wearing 4-inch heels, putting all of them either just under or over 7 feet tall. They were tall, big, and absolutely gorgeous — total amazons. 

What’s more, Timothy had shrunk down even farther, so that he now stood at exactly 4 feet tall. Next to Clare, who was 7’2 in her heels, the top of his head was three whole inches below her waist, and it was clear to anyone looking that one of her legs, or any one leg from any of his co-workers, was far bigger than Timothy’s entire body. He weighed only 50 pounds by this point, and his arms and legs, combined with his shrunken chest and torso, looked positively frail and feeble. It didn’t help that Clare had dressed him in a form-fitting white uniform, that only served to accentuate the tininess of his figure. 

But this was part of her plan all along; next to Timothy stood Clare, Katie, Ashley, and Patricia, and, in contrast to his plain white uniform, the women were decked out in sexy, colorful, and form-fitting short dresses that only went down to about their mid-thigh level, leaving absolutely none of their voluptuous, delicious figures to the imagination. Patricia was decked out in a golden dress, Katie was wearing bright green, Ashley was wearing a sexy pink, and Clare was dressed in a cream-colored dress with elegant marblings of brown scattered throughout. They all looked positively captivating. 

“My goodness!” burst out Sophia, as she began the meeting, “if this presentation matches the way you all look right now, this company is as good as saved!” 

“Oh I can assure you, Sophia,” said Clare as she stood up to her full height in complete confidence, “that you will not be disappointed. Take it away, Ashley!” 

“Right away, Clare,” said Ashley, smiling as she stepped forward. Timothy couldn’t understand how his co-workers were speaking with such brazen confidence in front of all these super-important people. He was so nervous that his knees were knocking together. 

“So, you all know that, being a soda-pop company, we’ve hit on some hard times recently,” said Ashley, looking from board member to board member. “New health crazes, more information about diabetes, and the public’s realization that the sugar industry is just as bad, if not worse, than the tobacco or alcohol industry.” A murmur of assent went around the room. 

“Call it a sham. Call it progress. Call it whatever you want,” continued Ashley, “it’s hurting our stock value, and if we don’t act now, before our competition does, we’re all going under together. That’s what brings us to where we are right now. Patricia?” 

Patricia stepped forward. “So Clare got us all together a few days ago,” she began, her normally-quiet voice ringing clearly and confidently around the room, “and had us draw up some ideas for how we’re going to combat these trends. And we agreed unanimously that it was smarter not to fight the trends, but to join them, and more importantly, to get out ahead of them.” The members of the Board nodded and muttered in agreement. 

“And we decided,” continued Patricia with a smile, “that joining these trends doesn’t mean that we have to sacrifice what makes Fizzy Pop special. Katie?” Katie stepped forward, and Timothy could feel the Board’s disbelief in her beauty, and how huge her ass was, and how she was just oozing with confidence. He almost heard the Board gather a collective breath as Katie stepped forward. 

“And what does make Fizzy Pop special?” she asked, looking around the room. “Well, we decided that the number one thing we have over our competition is our flavor. We have bigger, bolder flavors than anyone else, we obtain them from more responsible sources, and we have a cheaper business model that allows us to extract these resources using less money than our competitors.” The Board nodded, and chuckled a little in agreement, impressed with how the presentation was going so far. 

“So that’s number one,” continued Katie with a bright and knowing smile. “Now what’s the other thing?” She spread her arms out like it was the most obvious thing in the world. “Well, carbonation, of course!” The room erupted in laughter — Katie’s delivery had been perfect. “So!” said Katie, smiling through the laughter, “So! We decided, first and foremost, that any new ideas were not going to sacrifice these two things that Fizzy Pop has going for it. And why should we? Flavor and carbonation aren’t, in and of themselves, unhealthy. It’s the sugar that’s causing everyone to not buy our products. It’s the calories.” Then Katie took a deep breath, pausing for effect. It was clear she was relishing this next part — and then she turned and gestured to Timothy. 

“Now, ladies and gentlemen of the Board…well, mostly ladies, it looks like…this right here, this…man, if we can call him that, is Timmy. Timmy is an employee of Fizzy Pop, can you believe that?” The Board muttered amongst itself, clearly in disbelief that such a figure could work at the company. 

“I know, I know,” said Katie smiling, “but he does work here. And he’s a batch mixer. Not a very good one, but there you go. Now, here’s where our presentation gets fun: I want all of you to think of our little Timmy here as a representation of our new idea, the one that we’re going to add to flavor and carbonation, to create the best drink in the world, one that will be irresistible to consumers. Clare?” 

Clare stepped forward, puffing out her chest as she spoke. “Our Timmy here represents “zero calories!” she said, and once again, the Board erupted in laughter. Sophia laughed the hardest and loudest of all — clearly, they all found the girls’ visual representation extremely amusing. 

“And that’s not all!” said Clare over the laughter. “The rest of us up here represent the big new flavors that we’re going to pitch, along with zero calories.” 

“Oh my god I love it!” cried Sophia, wiping tears of laughter out of her eyes. “Oh wow, Clare — this is brilliant! Please…please go on!” 

“Gladly!” said Clare happily. “Ok! Now for our first flavor: Patricia!” And Patricia stepped forward in her golden dress, reaching down to hold Timothy’s hand as the two of them stepped to the forefront of the group. 

“Fizzy Ginger!” chirped Clare, indicating to the lopsided pair. “A calm and relaxing boost of ginger essence in a biting, bubbling drink with absolutely zero calories!" 

“Delightful!” said Sophia, as a few members of the Board began snapping pictures.

“Ok, next — Ashley!” said Clare. Ashley, wearing a sexy pink dress, took Patricia’s place and held hands with Timothy, standing next to him — she stood well over three feet taller than him, and his head was completely below her waist.

“Fizzy Grapefruit!” piped Clare, “A zingy, zangy shot of bold citrus flavor bubbling in your mouth with every sip…and zero calories!” 

“Oh I know grapefruit will catch on!” said a female Board member as she joined others in snapping pictures of the pair. Timothy was so humiliated by the spectacle that at first he hadn’t noticed, but now he did — as the presentation went on, his co-workers were growing bigger! With each passing compliment, they got taller, and curvier, and more beautiful! And there was a look in their faces…something hard to place…that told him that they weren’t just getting bigger and sexier — they were getting smarter too…quicker…more and more like geniuses. His head was spinning. 

“Katie!” exclaimed Clare, and Katie sauntered over to take Ashley’s place, her huge hips moving up and down as she approached the increasingly diminutive Timothy. She was wearing a bright green dress, looking for all the world like a nature goddess, or even (thought Timothy) like Maia, as she bent down, gave him a mocking smile and a wink, and took his tiny hand in hers. 

“Fizzy Mint!” said Clare excitedly, as the flashes from the cameras erupted all around them. “A crisp, refreshing boost of mint essence in an invigorating soda that has…”

“Zero calories!” laughed the entire Board, and Clare nodded in assent. 

“And finally!” said Clare, taking Katie’s place with her own enormously beautiful, curvy, voluptuous body, “Fizzy Root Beer! The smooth taste of vanilla extract mixed with the alluring bite of licorice root and the comforting spice of cinnamon, all in an irresistibly bubbly drink that — ” and here she held up Timothy’s hand to the rest of the Board, high above his head.

“Has zero calories!!” they thundered as they all stood up, erupting into loud applause as a few of them continued to take pictures with their phones. 

“Amazing! Just amazing!!” cried Sophia, and Timothy could see his four co-workers absolutely soaking up the applause, drinking it in, and growing as a result. The room itself seemed to get bigger with their growth, as their limbs lengthened and thickened, and their faces grew even more beautiful. 

“What a brilliant visual presentation!” said Sophia in loud adulation, coming around to congratulate each of the women one by one. She reached Timothy and looked down at him, not even bothering to shake his hand. He gulped as he looked up at her. She had apparently grown even more too, and now stood over him at a towering 7’8. His head only came halfway up her thigh. 

“You know, little thing,” she said down to Timothy, “you’re lucky to have such women as co-workers. I mean, you could get by and live a happy, successful, fulfilling life just on the crumbs from Clare here.” She laughed down at Timothy derisively, and the rest of the women joined in.

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com


Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 


My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep