- Text Size +

CHAPTER FOUR

It went on and on, for a few hours more, until they had to call it a day, and they all went home. Timothy barely managed to drive himself back to his house, since he had shrunk so much, to the point where he was just around 4’3. His heart was beating uncomfortably quickly and heavily as he managed, with difficulty, to pull his car into his driveway. He knew that Beatrice would be waiting for him when he got home, and she probably expected him to slave away and cook her dinner again. Even though the prospect of being further humiliated excited him, he was beginning to have the sinking feeling that perhaps he had made a mistake asking Maia to speed up the growth and shrinking process. It was all going so quickly now, perhaps a bit too quickly for his tastes. 

He gasped as he came in through the front door. Everything in his house looked so much bigger, since he had shrunk to the point he now stood. But it wasn’t just that — it looked like everything else had actually grown bigger too, from the refrigerator to the stove to the countertops to the sofa to…Beatrice. And that was why he had gasped out loud. Because as soon as he entered the house, Beatrice, his girlfriend, who had been lounging on the sofa, stood up and walked towards him. She was totally naked, except for a pair of black knee-length platform boots that she had just ordered online the previous day. 

“Oooooo,” she cooed at him in a deep voice as he felt the vibrations of her huge heels and bulk on the floor as she approached him, “it looks like someone got smaller today. You like these heels, baby? I ordered them especially for you.”

“Y-yes…I—I l-like them a…a lot,” said Timothy. He was suddenly frustrated with his inability to speak without stuttering, but what could he do? All the women he encountered at work and at home were so much bigger, so much taller, so far superior to him in every way, that he just couldn’t help stuttering. He felt like he was speaking to entities that were far above him, that regarded him as lesser…and he was right. 

Beatrice chuckled darkly as she walked up to him, standing over him as she put her hands on her hips. “As usual, can’t even speak without stuttering,” she said, apparently happy with the effect her body was having on him. The way she was standing above him was nothing short of stunning — in these six-inch platforms, and totally naked otherwise, Beatrice looked positively fearsome, and it was clear to Timothy that she had grown several inches throughout the day, although, like his co-workers, she seemed unaware of her growth. Standing like she was in front of him like this, with her heels on, Timothy was staring straight at her vagina, which seemed to breathe, inhaling and exhaling, in front of him. 

“So you just couldn’t help yourself today, huh?” she boomed from above him. 

“Wh-what!?” asked Timothy. 

“Come on, you little slut,” said Beatrice through a nasty grin, “you can’t actually expect me to be as slow as you are, can you? I know what makes you shrink, little guy.”

“Y-you…you do?” he asked fearfully. Were they all really that smart!? 

“Of course,” she said, smiling down at him. “You shrink whenever anyone points out how much smaller you are than they are, or how much dumber, or slower, or inferior. In short, you shrink when you’re humiliated. Does that sound about right, little one?” 

He thought about finding a way to talk himself around Beatrice’s point, but when he looked up into her piercingly dark eyes, made even deeper by her heavy eyeshadow and eyeliner, he felt all potential protest die inside him. She was too smart, too big, too much for him. He simply nodded his head. 

“Yeah, that’s what I thought,” he said smugly. Suddenly, she bent down, tore off all his clothes, and picked him up off the floor, her hands going all the way around his shrunken waist as she held him aloft. With one hand, which wrapped halfway around his waist, she continued to hold him up as her free hand went straight for his swollen balls, massaging them roughly as he squirmed in her grasp. 

“Hmmmm,” she said in mocking thoughtfulness, “these still appear to be full, though. How about that? You did all that shrinking, and still, you managed not to cum even once! Aww, I’m touched, Timmy! My pathetic little boyfriend was saving all his cum for me, wasn’t he?” 

Timothy had no idea how Beatrice could tell that he hadn’t cum yet that day. Were his balls really that swollen?? In any case, she was right — he had yet to cum that day, but he could tell that was all about to change. Without wasting any more time, Beatrice used both hands to swoop him up over her head. She threw her head back as she brought his midsection down to her hungry mouth, which she had opened hungrily in anticipation. 

“Aaaaaaaa,” she said, teasing him with the sound as she lowered his turgid member into her mouth. “Aaawwwggggthhlll!” she said in exaggeration as his cock went into her mouth. And suddenly, Beatrice was sucking on him for all he was worth, like she was absolutely ravenous for his cum. She held him up to her mouth with her hands as he arched his back involuntarily, absolutely wracked by pleasure from the unbelievable suction of her mouth. 

“Mrrrrrmmm!! Mrrrrrrmmmmm!!” she moaned aggressively, as she continued to suck powerfully on his cock. He felt the python of her tongue writing around his white-hot dick, licking it and flipping it and battering it back and forth, all through the relentless suckle from her cheeks. It was far too much for anyone to handle, but especially someone so tiny and thin and weak and submissive as Timothy. He cried out in wordless, agonized pleasure as he flailed his arms and legs out, totally losing control of his body as he came again and again down Beatrice’s hungry throat. 

*GULP* *GULP* *GULPPPP* Her throat swallowed him loudly. From his vantage point, he actually caught a glance, in his ecstasy, of her mighty throat expanding and contracting, expanding and contracting, as she swallowed down his seed directly into her stomach. 

“Mmmmmrrggghhhh!” she moaned deeply, sending vibrations through his body as she continued to suck on his tortured cock. She had swallowed his first load, but she wasn’t stopping there. She continued her fierce and ferocious assault on his genitals with her powerful mouth, and she didn’t let him go until she had sucked two more big, creamy loads out of his dick and straight down into her belly. 

“Mmmmm, ok little one, that’s enough for now,” she chuckled, and deposited his limp form on the sofa with her big hands, taking a few steps back and striking a powerful pose with her awesome nude body. After a few minutes, Timothy was able to actually use his senses again, and he just lay there on the sofa, appreciating the awesome beauty of his amazonian dark-haired girlfriend. He had shrunk down to 4’2 now, and in her heels she stood at an imposing and statuesque 6’11. 

After a few more minutes, Timothy was seized with a desire to serve Beatrice, and bounded off the sofa toward the kitchen. 

“And where do you think you’re going, tiny man?” she asked. 

“I’m…I…I w-was g-gonna make…make you d-dinner,” he said meekly, stopping in his tracks. But Beatrice laughed out loud, as if what he had said was the most ridiculous thing imaginable, and walked over to him, looming over him with her giantess body in her heels. Her vagina was now actually just above his eyes, and he would have had to have stood on the tips of his toes to eat her out. 

“Oh no, little one,” laughed Beatrice harshly. “After your poor effort last night, I’ve completely lost faith in your ability to satisfy me with your pathetically inadequate culinary skills.” He looked up at her and saw only a dark flash from one of her eyes past her huge rack, high above him. 

“I’ve ordered food already,” she said, “and it should be here in about twenty minutes. Which gives you just enough time to showcase your other skills.”

Timothy looked up at her, not understanding. She sighed as she shook her head, and then roughly bent down and seized the back of his head in her huge hand, bringing him up to her dripping snatch. He had to stand on his tiptoes to reach. 

“I mean get licking, you runt!” she ordered. “You better make me cum at least three times before the food gets here, or else I’ll stick my fingers in your ass and make you shoot more cum than you thought was humanely possible. And it won’t be fun, little guy. At least, for you.” 

And, like a good slave, Timothy did what Beatrice asked him to do.

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep