- Text Size +

CHAPTER THREE

“Girls,” said Clare through the obvious grit of her arousal, “I almost completely forgot why I came over here.” She bent down and grabbed Timothy’s chin again and shook it a little, so that his head moved back and forth in a jerking motion. “Timmy here, as usual, has been such a distraction from our actual work.” She released him and stood back up to her full height and started addressing the other women as if he wasn’t even there.

“What I was going to tell you all,” she said, “was news from corporate about the new soft drink ideas that we pitched them yesterday.”

“Oh?” said Ashley expectantly, going back around her desk and sitting in her chair. “What does corporate have to say?”

“Yes, give us all the juicy details!” said Katie excitedly, clapping her hands as the bracelets jingled on her beautiful arms. 

“Yeah, tell us everything — even any bad bits,” said Patricia, sitting back on Ashley’s desk. Timothy couldn’t help but gawk at how huge Patricia’s breasts looked now. They had always been big, but as she had grown, her breasts had gone from a double-D size to an H — they were mesmerizing. 

Clare laughed out loud at Patricia’s words. “Well, Trish, trust me — I would tell you the “bad bits,” if there were any.”

“Go on…” said Katie with bated breath. 

“Well, basically, corporate is absolutely in love with the new ideas,” said Clare. “Like, totally in love. They’re so excited that they want us all to present them to the Board!”

“Ooooo, the Board!!” cried Katie ecstatically. “They must really mean business, then!” 

“Seriously, Clare, the Board?” asked Ashley, as if she could hardly believe her ears. “They’re that enthused by what we pitched!?”

“Oh yeah,” said Clare, nodding her head as she smiled broadly. “They’re more than enthused, Ash — the way they were talking to me, it sounded like they really think that the ideas we had have the potential to launch the company in new directions, to new horizons. It sounded like they were thinking that these new flavor ideas were going to save the company.”

“Oh my gosh,” said Patricia, “they actually think that what we came up with is going to put us out of the negative profits we’ve been incurring recently?”

“It seems so,” said Clare, “and why not, after all? The ideas you guys came up with yesterday were brilliant! And just think about it — why have profits been suffering recently?”

“People are more conscious about their health,” said Katie immediately, “and they know that sugary sodas are bad for them.”

“Exactly,” said Clare, “it’s the calories, the sugar, that people don’t want. But we’re all smart enough to know two things that people don’t want to give up.” She suddenly looked down at Timothy and pointed at him. “And what are they, Timmy?” she asked abruptly with a smile. “What are the two things that people don’t want to give up?” 

Timothy had been following the whole conversation, but he was totally caught off guard by Clare’s question. Even though he was relishing in the humiliation of his shrinking, and his co-workers’ growing (both in body and mind), he still found himself desperately scouring his brain, trying to come up with an answer to Clare’s question. They all waited for a few moments in silence, giving Timothy a chance to rack his mind for answers. After a few moments, however, Clare snorted. 

“Oh my god,” she laughed, “a perfect example of what I was just talking about! The conversation is going along like a well-oiled machine, all the pistons working, everything chugging along in harmony…until I bring little Timmy into the conversation…and then everything grinds to a halt.” 

“I mean, what else did you expect?” asked Katie with a grin. 

“Ok!” said Clare, cracking her fingers, “once again! What are the two things that we know that customers don’t want to give up? Patricia! Name one!” 

“Flavor!” she said, without missing a beat.

“Correct!” yelled Clare in an exaggerated voice, “and one more! Katie! What’s the other thing customers don’t want to go without?”

“Carbonation!” sang Katie.

“Two for two!” roared Clare, clapping her hands. “And the ideas that we came up with yesterday take these two market truths into account. We aren’t going to do what our competitors have done and sacrifice flavor for health, and we’re also not going to fall prey to that tired old market scheme of getting rid of carbonation. No! We’re brave enough to realize that we can create the perfect carbonated drink, with even more enhanced flavor, without any of the calories!” 

“Here, here!” said Ashley, pumping her fist in uncharacteristic energy. “It’s just…wow, Clare — I knew our ideas were good, but I’m surprised the top brass was so immediately enthusiastic about them. They’re usually a little slow on the uptake.” 

“Well, unlike our shrunken little Timmy here,” said Clare derisively, “I think the Board has a sense of self-preservation. They know they need to listen to good ideas to keep the company afloat, and we just gave them exactly what they were looking for.” 

“So when’s the presentation?” asked Katie excitedly, rubbing her hands together. 

“A few days from now,” said Clare. “That gives us plenty of time to rehearse our…presentation.” She looked down at Timothy curiously and licked her lips. Even though he was very turned on by everything that was happening around him, he was still definitely intimidated by his co-workers, especially Clare and the way she was looking at him. 

“Wh-what!?” he squeaked after a few moments of Clare just looking at him like that, as if he were her prey. 

“I know it sounds unbelievable to you, little Timmy,” said Clare, “but you’re going to be a part of our presentation.”

He felt his blood run cold — even though he knew that whatever Clare was cooking up was sure to embarrass him and give him perverted pleasure in his own humiliation, he was suddenly quite afraid. “M-me!?” he managed to stammer. 

“Y-y-yes,” said Clare, mocking him by stuttering her voice. “We need a visual representation of the product that we’re going to be pitching, you understand?” 

“Oh I know where you’re going with this!” said Ashley, nodding her head up and down as she laughed. Patricia and Katie seemed to know too, because they were all sharing glances and giggling amongst themselves. Timothy was totally lost — evidently his co-workers were, once again, several steps ahead of him. 

“Wh-what…what d-do you m-mean?” he asked after a few more moments. 

“Jesus Timmy,” said Clare, bending down so that she was looking straight into his eyes, “do we really intimidate you so much that you can’t even speak without stuttering every single word?”

“I…I…” he began, but Clare shook her head and waved away his answer as she stood back up again, rising up and up above him as she snorted again with laughter. “Oh my god, who am I kidding? Of course we intimidate you that much! I mean, look at you! You’re definitely under five feet tall now…like, a good deal under.”

“And look at his skinny little arms!” said Katie, going up to him and taking on in her grasp. “Holy crap! Look at this!” She wrapped her hand all the way around his bicep — it wasn’t even difficult for her. Her hand easily went all the way around, and there was plenty of extra length for her fingers to go. 

“You’re a stick, Timmy!” Katie burst out. 

“Oh my god, he is,” said Clare with wide eyes. “Go on Katie, I wanna see you compare arms with him.” Katie bent down and stretched her bare arm out, encouraging Timothy to do the same. Not only was his arm only about 2/3rd’s the length of hers, but it was so totally smaller, wimpier, and weaker-looking, that it was jarring to look at. It was as if a scrawny twelve-year-old boy was comparing arms with a curvy, in-shape, female college athlete who played volleyball or basketball. The women oo-ed and ahh-ed at the comparison. 

“Incredible,” breathed Ashley. 

“Just…amazing,” whispered Patricia. 

“Holy shit,” panted Katie, as she looked on. “I think I’m getting wet.”

“You’re telling me,” said Clare, staring down at the two arms side by side. “Well, what do you think of that, Timmy?” 

He tried to provide some kind of answer, but his mouth had gone dry as his arousal had increased, and he shrank another half inch as he looked on at the stunningly unequal comparison. 

“Take off one of your bracelets, Katie,” ordered Clare. 

“What, one of these?” asked Katie, drawing her arm up and pointing with her other hand to one of the bracelets. When she held her arm up like she was doing now, the bracelet went about a fourth of the way down her arm before the girth stopped its progress. 

“Yeah,” said Clare. Katie did what her boss told her to do, smiling mischievously. She knew what was coming next. 

“Now, Timmy, why don’t you try it on?” said Clare. Without a word, he did, and the bracelet promptly went all the way past his wrist, down his forearm, past his elbow, and all the way up his bicep until it stopped where his arm met his shoulder…and even then, here was still plenty of room. The women gasped. 

“Holy…shit,” said Katie breathlessly, clearly turned on. “His…his entire arm is skinnier than…than my wrist!” 

“Not just yours, Katie,” said Clare, whose nostrils were flaring in arousal, “but all of ours. I mean, look at our arms, girls! And look at his! He’s an absolute shrimp!” A few more moments of silence passed, and then Clare spoke up again. 

“Ok Timmy,” she said quietly, “and now for the final demonstration — put the bracelet over your foot and see how far it goes up your leg.” 

Timothy looked up at her with pleading eyes, as if begging her not to make him do this. Even though it was extremely arousing and humiliating, it was still almost too much to handle, and he felt like he needed something of a break. But as he looked up into his boss’s pitiless eyes, he knew that there was no way that she was going to give him what he asked. With a simple raise of an eyebrow, she told him, wordlessly, not to make her order him again. He bowed his head and slipped Katie’s bracelet easily off his arm and stepped into it. He pulled it up his leg — it went past his ankle, his lower calf, and then the slight little bulge of his upper calf. He heard Katie gasp.

“Woowww,” whispered Patricia from her sitting position on Ashley’s desk. 

“Go on little Timmy,” said Clare in mock encouragement, as if to a child, “go on little boy…keep going.” And he did — he kept pulling Katie’s bracelet up his leg, past his upper calf, and even past his knee! He had to finagle the bracelet a little as it reached the bony protrusion of his knee, but after a few moments it cleared the bone and kept going. Up and up it went, until it came to a stop midway up his thigh. 

“Look at that,” said Clare simply, pointing at how far the bracelet had gone up his leg. “Look at that, Timmy. And that doesn’t just go for Katie here. We’re all that big — look at it! Your thigh is no bigger than our wrists! Can you believe that!?”

“It’s just incredible!” said Katie in aroused energy. She looked down at Timothy. “I just can’t believe how puny he is!” 

“And that’s exactly what I was getting at,” said Clare, looking down at Timothy as she gave him a toothy smile. He slipped the bracelet off his leg and handed it back to Katie, who put it back on her arm and punched at the air, causing the bracelet to slide down again, just a quarter of the way down her arm. She made wide eyes at him as she licked her lips, enjoying his look of disbelief. A few moments of silence passed, and Timothy realized that everyone was looking at him. 

“Wh-what…what were y-you…g-getting at?” he asked Clare, feeling lost in the conversation. 

“Oh my god,” said Clare, rolling her eyes. She gestured to him as she addressed the other women. “It’s like dragging along a mentally challenged person in the conversation…wow.” The other women giggled, and Clare looked back to Timothy. “Yes, Timmy, what I was getting at,” she said forcefully. “You’re going to be a part of the presentation, precisely because you’re such a puny, skinny little thing. Especially compared to us.” 

Timothy suddenly became aware that Clare was growing again. His breath caught in his throat — the growth appeared to be random, but it was unmistakable. She gained another inch or two, and her body filled out even more. But she seemed totally unaware of this change, and continued speaking down to Timothy in the same tone. 

“Nothing to say?” she mocked. “That’s ok — I expect nothing less, Timmy.” She looked back up and past him, addressing herself to his co-workers. “So anyway, ladies, like I was saying, we’re going to be presenting a visual representation of our product to the Board in a few days. And by the looks on your faces, you all know where I’m going with this, don’t you?”

“Oh yes!” laughed Katie, looking down at her shrunken co-worker.

“Yep!” piped Patricia.

“I mean…duh!” said Ashley, as if Clare was talking about the most obvious thing in the world.

“Well, it may be clear as day to you guys,” laughed Clare, “but it’s obvious that Timmy here still has no clue what we’re talking about. Isn’t that right, little Timmy? You have not the slightest inkling of what I’m getting at, do you?” As she spoke these words she put her hands on her knees and shook her head back and forth as she looked own at him, like she was speaking to someone significantly less developed than her. And she was. 

“N-n-no,” he managed to say in a tiny voice. 

“No,” said Clare, shaking her head at him as she smiled. Then she stood back up. “Well, how about it, girls? How about we explain the idea to our mentally-delayed little pipsqueak here?” 

“A visual representation of the product,” began Ashley, gesturing with her hands, “will illustrate two major things, Timmy. Two. One, two.”

“The first major aspect is big flavor,” said Patricia, with great exaggeration in her voice, as if she were speaking to a child. “And we…all of us…represent the big flavor of the new product.”

“Can you guess why?” asked Clare, chuckling down at Timothy “Can you guess why we all will be representing this big flavor that Trish is talking about?” 

“B-because…because you’re all…b-big!?” he blurted out. In that moment, he actually had no idea if he was right or not. He was just trying his best to keep up. 

“Compared to you, at least!” laughed Katie, standing next to him for proof. “I mean god, in addition to being skin and bones your head like literally comes up to the underside of my boobs.” Timothy saw that she was right, and he felt a shock go through him — apparently Katie had grown a little bit more too! 

“Ok, so Timmy’s got the first part — the product has big flavor, represented by all of us,” said Clare. “And now what’s the final part? What else is the big selling point for this new drink that we came up with?” 

“It’s…it’s c-carbonated!” said Timothy triumphantly, delighting that he was finally catching on. But Clare rolled her eyes and sighed as she stared at the other women in disbelief. 

“Good grief!” said Katie as she laughed incredulously. “He still can’t get it!” 

“Timmy,” said Ashley gently, “I know why you answered that, but think about yourself…and think about the selling point for the product…what matches up?” He thought as hard as he could for a few moments, but with each passing second he grew more and more disheartened. He didn’t know what they were getting at — he had no idea. 

“You wanna give him the answer, Ash?” asked Clare as she chuckled in disbelief a few moments later. “Because otherwise I think he’s just gonna be here all day.” 

“Zero calories, Timmy,” said Ashley gently. “We represent the big flavor that the drink will have and you, little guy, are gonna represent the fact that it has zero calories. See, does that make sense?” 

“Because you’re so skinny and tiny,” said Katie. 

“Y-yeah…I…I get it now,” said Timothy. 

“Oh good, what a relief,” said Clare mockingly. “Although…I’m actually not sure if it’ll be a good idea to use Timmy in front of the Board. I mean, he’s so small that he looks almost unhealthy.”

“Oh they won’t mind,” said Ashley with a wave of her hand. “It’s not like we’re actually advertising to the general public. We don’t have to worry about public perception or negative pushback from special interest groups or anything like that. We’re just presenting in front of the Board, and no one else. And they’ll appreciate our visual presentation — it makes it pretty clear what we’re going for.”

“Good point, Ash,” said Clare. Then she cracked her hands again as she looked down at Timothy. “Well!” she said excitedly, “what are we waiting for? Let’s practice this presentation!” 

For the next several hours, they rehearsed for the big presentation, and all the while Timothy felt more and more humiliated. There was no question that his additional wish of Maia was coming true — he was mind-boggled at how quickly it all seemed to be working. Even though he had to focus on going through the motions for the presentation, part of his mind was gawking at how quickly Maia seemed to move everything along. 

‘She acts quickly, that’s for sure,’ he thought as he saw everything happening around him. The first thing he noticed, just a little at first and then more and more as the day went on, was that the other women were literally growing before his eyes. He saw their limbs lengthen, their busts swell, their asses bulge out even farther (especially Katie’s and Clare’s), their hips widen, and their overall figures become fuller, fleshier, even more vigorous, curvy, and feminine than they had been before. If he listened closely, Timothy could hear the telltale sounds of their clothes stretching against their bodies as they swelled bigger and bigger.

But it wasn’t just the women that were getting bigger — even though their clothes were stretching to accommodate their growing bodies, it became clear to Timothy after a while that their clothes had to be growing as well — otherwise, the women would have definitely outgrown their clothes by this point. And it wasn’t just their clothes; the very room that they were in, and the desks and chairs, seemed to be growing as well, as if to make room for the women’s expanding and surging bodies. Timothy noticed this when Clare ordered him to stand up on a chair as part of the rehearsal for the presentation, and he actually found himself having to perform an extra jump or two to get the momentum to get up onto the seat. 

“Oh my god, look at him,” Katie had giggled, with a hand over her mouth, “he can barely get up on the chair!”

“Get on up there, Timmy!” Clare had mocked, “get on up there, little boy! That’s it!” 

For hours they rehearsed their presentation, with Clare directing the whole thing, and seeing to take particular pleasure in tormenting Timothy with their size difference. A big part of the presentation that Clare designed rested on comparing the women’s bodies with Timothy’s, and it was clear from the way her eyes were sparkling that Clare was taking inordinate pleasure in these comparisons. A few times, her taunting and humiliation were so extreme that, once again, Timothy shrank before their eyes, to great hooting and hollering. 

Once, when Timothy was being particularly slow on the uptake, Clare had seized him by the scruff of his neck and looked deeply into his eyes. She had studied him carefully for a few moments, and as her eyes bore into his, Timothy grew afraid. He had seen that same look from only one other person: Beatrice. He suddenly thought back to her, and realized with a shock that in a few hours he would be back at home, newly-shrunken and totally at her mercy. 

But right now he had to deal with Clare, who was holding him roughly up to her face and looking into his eyes dominatingly, with a touch of menace in her stare. 

“You know,” she said at him severely, “I’m getting tired of how slow you are compared to us, Timmy, of how stupid you are. Maybe you need a little extra motivation, huh? Maybe I need to find new ways to inspire you to do better. Maybe I need to do something…like this!” She suddenly reached over with her other hand and engulfed his right hand in hers, looking steadily into his eyes as she tightened her much larger hand around his. Timothy felt the pressure build as he looked up into his boss’s eyes, until it became too great and he yelped out in pain. 

“Owwww!” he cried, discouraged by the discovery that his voice sounded like a whiny little child’s. Katie wasn’t able to stifle a snort of laughter as Ashley and Patricia looked on. Clare brought her face even closer to his as she continued to squeeze his hand. 

“Yeah?” she breathed down at him sexily, her nostrils dilating as her breath came in and out shallowly. “Does that hurt, little guy? Does it hurt when I tighten my hold on you…like that?” 

“Y-yes!” squeaked Timothy in pain, feeling the hot tears start to pool in the corners of his eyes. 

“Awwww, I’m sorrrryyyyy,” mocked Clare as she continued to stare impassively into his eyes, with her face very close to his, “I didn’t reeaaaallliiizzzzeee I was hurrrtttttinnngggg you, Timmy. I’m hardly squeezing at all, you know. If I really wanted to hurt you, I would squeeze harder — like this!” And she suddenly did just that, and squeezed harder. 

“Aaaaaaauuughhhh!!” screamed Timothy out in the office, but almost as soon as he screamed, Clare had released him, and he felt her body shake next to him as she laughed at his pain. Without warning, he shrunk in front of her an entire inch, as his limbs got a little skinnier, and he lost more muscle mass. 

“Holy shit!” cackled Katie, “he’s such a little sub that I just saw him shrink when you hurt him, Clare!” 

“I know!” laughed Clare, joining Katie in her derisive mockery of their tiny co-worker, who was now no more than four and a half feet tall. “He literally can’t help himself! Any self-respecting person would be affronted at getting hurt, but our little Timmy here actually gets turned on when big, hot women hurt him. Isn’t that right, Timmy? You can’t help but get smaller and smaller as I dom you, and hurt you, and make you my bitch, huh?” 

Blinking back tears, Timothy could do nothing but nod his head. He couldn’t even raise it again to make eye contact with his boss. He was feeling utterly small, physically, emotionally, and existentially. They were beating him down, they all loved it, and he could do nothing in response but to shrink down, more and more, with each vicious taunt.

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com


Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 


My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep